PDA

View Full Version : [ios] gem§penders | elite new guild | apply now!

imTectonic
12-06-2013, 06:03 PM
======================= GEMSPENDERS ========================

What we're all about:

Gemspenders is a brand new Guild opened just today with the goal in mind to eventually be an Elite Guild in the IOS version of Knights and Dragons. We look for a level of maturity and dedication from our members who are motivated to improve the Guild by Doing Guild Quests and contributing Gold for % Bonuses/Guardians, While also being very active in Guild Wars (GW), while 'Gemming' is currently not a requirement it is looked for when promoting Commands>High Commanders. All while having Fun!

Our Goals:

We aim, as a whole, to rank higher and higher in upcoming Guild Wars and improve our scores per war.

Requirements:

As 'Gemspenders' Is a new Guild we currently are not requiring Gemming however as our name states we will eventually instate this requirement.

1. Be level 70+
2. Have atleast 1 EB+ Armor
3. 5+ Training Fields
4. Mature and Respectful
5. Daily Player
6. 10K+ in 3-4 Day Guild War Events or you WILL be kicked.

LAST GUILD WAR RANK: n/A

busteroaf
12-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey Prime, or BusteRRoad RBJ, or GS BusteRRoad RJ, Buster GS, Road RBJ, Dream Buster... whatever name you go by. Have fun trying to get people to join your guild.

FYI - to anyone who may see this:

He's a leech who magically had his itunes account "locked" and was unable to purchase gems last minute. Then, mid war, while with Rainbow Flamers, was already shopping around a horribly photoshopped picture of his "points" trying to get into other guilds. Meanwhile, he was trying to sell a glitch in guild chat on Line. Then after he was booted from the guild, he changed his name from Prime to one of the variations shown above: BusteRRoad RBJ. It is safe to assume once in the other guild, he war points didn't match up and he continued to get the boot. So now he created his own guild.

Wouldn't waste your time. He wants to use your gold and gems to boost his own guild since he can't get into a good guild anymore after being on a blacklist.

Also, he keeps changing his name on Line to match mine, or be something similar. Currently going by Dream Buster. He's contacting people asking if they have version 1.62 of KnD. Apparently it was part of his glitch he was trying to sell.

If you want my line id, its in my sig. You'll know when you get the right one.

Mods: Might be worth checking into his account and locking it down.

imTectonic
12-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah I mean leeching is practically murder. Idiot get a life.

busteroaf
12-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Says the guy claiming to be someone else. Riiiiight.