PDA

View Full Version : Thank you very much SAS for helping us out !!!

Greazy Fingers
12-06-2013, 04:29 PM

Thank you Silent Assassins

Today we got an unexpected visit from a SAS delegation. We had trouble finishing the level 100 boss so they rolled in a couple of big guns to take care of our little problem.

It was an honur to have you guys over. Thank you very much and big thumbs up for Silent Assassins...

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:35 PM
You're more than welcome :)

The counselor
12-06-2013, 06:16 PM
The OP has been reported.

It is unacceptable and bad form to post anything positive about SAS.

Please restrict your actions to trolling, *****ing and complaining.

That is all.

Greazy Fingers
12-06-2013, 06:21 PM
The OP has been reported.

It is unacceptable and bad form to post anything positive about SAS.

Please restrict your actions to trolling, *****ing and complaining.

That is all.

So you start a new account on the forum to post nothing but bs. Way to go counselor

The counselor
12-06-2013, 06:25 PM
So you start a new account on the forum to post nothing but bs. Way to go counselor

I am a looooonnnggggg time member of SAS and see my sarcastic nature and wit has been misinterpreted

Op23june
12-07-2013, 01:53 AM
thumps up SAS....great team and great jpb by helping other so that they can rise in game...

Madmike32
12-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Way to go SAS!! Seems there are still players working with other players out there!! If there is any more help out there ,we would appreciate any we could get. Thanks!

Nikola
12-07-2013, 12:39 PM
CCK needs help 20 lvl100 bosses left, tons of uzis left!!
We need all the help we can get if interested pm me with info on attack and how much gold you can use!

CCKallDAY
12-07-2013, 01:49 PM
CCK needs help 20 lvl100 bosses left, tons of uzis left!!
We need all the help we can get if interested pm me with info on attack and how much gold you can use!Or me.......

Nick010
12-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Im not going to make a new topic about it, but from all Bones members we wanna thank SAS for helping out. Thanks all

candyson
12-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Im not going to make a new topic about it, but from all Bones members we wanna thank SAS for helping out. Thanks all
I offer my thanks to SAS as well. Bones is very thankful for what SAS did

Molly's Voice
12-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Why hasn't anyone come to help out Molly Maguires? Oh, that's right, we don't need it. Bosses don't need help taking out other bosses. Recognize.

jmeijer
12-07-2013, 04:05 PM
I offer my thanks to No Wankers and CK - Fudge. We couldn't have done it without them!

XxTrEpPiExX
12-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi i'm Trep from TFC (the_fightclub), we need Help to !! so let me know how i can contact.

Also i want to thnx Finger for the friendly support

ploop
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Why hasn't anyone come to help out Molly Maguires? Oh, that's right, we don't need it. Bosses don't need help taking out other bosses. Recognize.

quoted for truth!

Keapa
12-07-2013, 09:41 PM
thumps up SAS....great team and great jpb by helping other so that they can rise in game...
Since it's SAS helping out SAS and that they deserve public praise for helping out one of their own makes you wonder how the must treat each other behind the scenes. Did that use by SAS of the energy glitch get sorted ?

TMI
12-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Since it's SAS helping out SAS and that they deserve public praise for helping out one of their own makes you wonder how the must treat each other behind the scenes. Did that use by SAS of the energy glitch get sorted ?

Actually Rogue Assassin's (the OP's syndicate) isn't part of SAS.

Edit: Nice try though

candyson
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM
SAS helped out syndicates that weren't SAS.
They really helped Bones out

Greazy Fingers
12-08-2013, 02:32 AM

Just to be clear: nobody asked me to post anything. We are an independed syndicate and have no connections with SAS.

I had a thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76400-Raid-Boss-Event.-3-Spots-Available) up because we were looking for help. They responded, helped us out and I posted this thread to show my gratitude because they did such a great job. I did it personal and because they are well known, in public as well. Nothing more, nothing less.

Looking at all reactions I think its sad that people try to burn them down or question their motives. I know that when they were over at our syn, we all had a great time while doing the bosses. When we were done we got the chance to ask questions about the game, their motives and their incredible stats before they moved on to the next syn. In the end we all got stronger.

Fortunately there are also enough other reactions on this thread of other syns thanking SAS for their help. They know what Im talking about. We were lucky this time, maybe you are next time...

Smoothie
12-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Great team, unfortunately didn't have time to fit our syndicate in yesterday.. Fingers crossed they can today!

TMI
12-08-2013, 03:36 PM

Just to be clear: nobody asked me to post anything. We are an independed syndicate and have no connections with SAS.

I had a thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76400-Raid-Boss-Event.-3-Spots-Available) up because we were looking for help. They responded, helped us out and I posted this thread to show my gratitude because they did such a great job. I did it personal and because they are well known, in public as well. Nothing more, nothing less.

Looking at all reactions I think its sad that people try to burn them down or question their motives. I know that when they were over at our syn, we all had a great time while doing the bosses. When we were done we got the chance to ask questions about the game, their motives and their incredible stats before they moved on to the next syn. In the end we all got stronger.

Fortunately there are also enough other reactions on this thread of other syns thanking SAS for their help. They know what Im talking about. We were lucky this time, maybe you are next time...

Ignore the FC troll, lol