PDA

View Full Version : Sirious youre here so please explain why no winners list for Italy

SPWD
12-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Please,you expect us to spend money competing for a place in the rankings but you can't be artsed to even acknowledge 1000s of people asking where they finished in your main event !

Are you purposely trying to drive us all away,because that's what it seems like to us

Sirius
12-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Hi SPWD,

That is indeed not the case and was an over sight on our part not getting that list up for you all. It should be up either today or Saturday for everyone.

Going to make sure moving forward you guys all get this as quickly as possible.

Merc_mw
12-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Thank you!

Hi SPWD,

That is indeed not the case and was an over sight on our part not getting that list up for you all. It should be up either today or Saturday for everyone.

ploop
12-06-2013, 03:42 PM
hi spwd,

that is indeed not the case and was an over sight on our part not getting that list up for you all. It should be up either today or saturday for everyone.

thank you!!!!!!!!

SPWD
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM
It's only taken you two weeks and hundreds of posts but thanks for answering!

Sumiala
12-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi SPWD,

OVERSIGHT: an unintentional failure to notice or do something.

I do believe Sirius when he is implying to not purposely drive their bread and butter (Gree's customers) away.
It might even have been true that not reading the many, many posts was unintentional, presumably because there are so many things going wrong at Gree anyone working there is probably stress out of their head (apart from the managers who are probably more busy counting their money).

My advice is, don't spend any money on this game. I know, this will accelerate the fall of Modern War, but I think it is beyond the point of no return.
I am not holding Sirius or CJ54 or any other mod responsible for this. Sure, they could have been more communicative, but they probably get (lousy) instructions from above.
However, having worked over 9 years with customers and support I know that one of the greatest sins (and I have seen it from both sides) is to leave paying customers hanging and uninformed.
Although I do moan, I haven't sponsored Gree one penny, but out of respect for those who have, I would say: Gree, where are your manners? Not posting the Italy result is not your first slip up, and some managers up there should take a good long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves "what am I managing?".
The answer? "you're not!"

SPWD
12-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Yuuuuuupppp

Stellaman
12-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Make a thread that Gree does not like, watch how fast it gets locked or disappears. Gree knew we were waiting still for Italy results...

Romulus.
12-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Hello Stellaman..

Twist of Cain
12-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi SPWD,

I'm pretty sure I already posted the "Official GREE" results under the General forum....but thanks for looking into it two to three weeks after the fact.:D

No BS!
12-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Wow a response! Italy results coming soon? But confidence with gold users already affected especially those in my faction. Plus current war got no individual rewards for total WD points. So trend outlook for gold spending will be bearish. Cause and effect on how the game is run, especially with all the events. Attrition rate going to be high.

DTA-HOG
12-06-2013, 07:01 PM
No response or reimbursment for me for the tanksgiving robbery = no gold purchases from this soon to be ex gold program member.

Max Power
12-06-2013, 09:14 PM
OVERSIGHT: an unintentional failure to notice or do something.I do believe Sirius when he is implying to not purposely drive their bread and butter (Gree's customers) away.It might even have been true that not reading the many, many posts was unintentional, presumably because there are so many things going wrong at Gree anyone working there is probably stress out of their head (apart from the managers who are probably more busy counting their money).My advice is, don't spend any money on this game. I know, this will accelerate the fall of Modern War, but I think it is beyond the point of no return.I am not holding Sirius or CJ54 or any other mod responsible for this. Sure, they could have been more communicative, but they probably get (lousy) instructions from above.However, having worked over 9 years with customers and support I know that one of the greatest sins (and I have seen it from both sides) is to leave paying customers hanging and uninformed.Although I do moan, I haven't sponsored Gree one penny, but out of respect for those who have, I would say: Gree, where are your manners? Not posting the Italy result is not your first slip up, and some managers up there should take a good long hard look in the mirror and ask themselves "what am I managing?".The answer? "you're not!"Guy who spends no money, and encourages people to spend no money, calling Gree out. What a peach you are!

BurnNotice69
12-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Go easy, folks!! Don't shoot the messenger. Sirius replied and as you can see by all the upgrades to the game (events, new targets, Raid Boss prep, etc) I'm sure they've been busy making the game better. Ford didn't build the Mustang or Germany to build the BMW or Italy to build the Ferrari and get it right the first time, either. Things take time to work out all the bugs & kinks.

Give 'em a break.

Blade of 3
12-06-2013, 10:11 PM
They said it will be out in a day or two yet people are still complaining. Just be patient.

Sirius
12-07-2013, 12:46 AM
As I've said this will be up today. Moving forward it will ALWAYS be up pronto.

Going to close the thread as it's getting a bit out of hand on the call outs that are not needed.