PDA

View Full Version : GREE, unable to view history in raid boss

reticlover
12-06-2013, 01:57 PM
i went in raid boss history to keep track of all item recieved, and today i can only go back about 30 items bosses and view items i recieved, anything past that is grayed out, you can click on leaderboard and view that u have met minimum to recieve the item but can not view the item u won.

is this a glitch or did you do this for a reason

SnowSnow
12-06-2013, 02:02 PM
we have had bosses lock up. still waiting 3 days for an answer they say they are aware of but have yet to say anything to us as well as other syndicates.
Hope they get these glitches worked out as it has costed us uzis, gold and time.
we are trying not to flood them with a few hundred tickets for the bosses that have frozen as we are not the only syndicate with the problem.

so hope they answer you also...

Hubkap
12-06-2013, 02:29 PM
The history of all bosses killed today by my syndicate is greyed out, with no prizes shown at all for those who met the minimums.

I didn't really expect a glitch-free event this time around either tho.... I don't remember the last time we had one.

brentley
12-07-2013, 12:47 AM
ive got the raid boss icon on the screen but it doesnt get the icon when i can attack and when i go intor to it to see if anyone else is attacking it says no active fights but there is fights going on in my syndicate then ill get the msg saysing that they were beaten and i didnt rdo any damge so i dont get a reward whats going on please help

ccrsimp
12-07-2013, 05:49 PM
In our syndicate there have been several people, including myself, who have dealt more than twice the minimum damage and still remain unranked i.e. no prizes have been given! Gree please award prizes to all that should have been awarded them and fix this problem.

ILikeTheAbuse
12-07-2013, 10:26 PM
yep... grayed out sometime in the past few hours. It was fine when I went to work. The kills that I did at work gave me the "you didn't meet minimum damage, no prize for you" message when I got home and logged back in. I did 5 times the minimum on one of the bosses. I went to check the history and it's not there.