PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from ferr & friends

Sal T Iguana
12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
We bring you greetings and salutations on behalf of our inspiration and beloved leader, FERR.
FERR has, indeed retired from MW. You may occasionally see him, but he's generally inactive.
But If you do, please say hello, as FERR is a very friendly person, a decent man, a benevolent, and kind soul.
That said, we are a few of FERR's admirers, friends, and supporters.

We have gathered this WD (Bombardement van De Nederland) to honor Ferr, pay homage to him, and work to avenge what some of you evil doers have unleashed against him.

You will meet us at our faction known as FAREWELL.
You might know us, you might not.

We are all legitmate players, and we are collaborating to bring justice for Ferr.
We will work together over the next three days as we encounter rats, weaseles, and all other manner of vermin to defeat them and bring honor to Ferr.
Win, lose, or draw, we wish you all well; and pray that we ignore the drama and just have a little fun.

Finally, we would like to wish peace, happiness, and joy to our Christian brothers, sisters, and friends as they prepare to celebrate the birth of Jesus (PBUH).
And, as 2014 approaches, FAREWELL wishes everyone a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year.

Good luck this afternoon and over the next 72 hours, but most of all, enjoy yourselves, have fun with your friends, and remember; its all FAKE!

Let's try to respect each other.

honest Abe
12-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Odd to see Ferr with TAR...

lemonhaze
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
i thought ferr had retired to untill i seen the new LEs on 10..gl

iZheil9152
12-06-2013, 10:12 AM
if ferr quit how come hes got both the new LEs on 10?
Some people say they quit, and quit.
Some say they quit, but really need rehab to actually quit

Wingman GRI
12-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Its difficult to really quit..takes some time...

DTA-HOG
12-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Sal I wish your faction the best of luck and hope you don't blow too much gold to defeat Gree's angry army of robots. Hope I don't see you on the leaderboards. That means you actually have won this war.

Sal T Iguana
12-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Sal I wish your faction the best of luck and hope you don't blow too much gold to defeat Gree's angry army of robots. Hope I don't see you on the leaderboards. That means you actually have won this war.

Thank you my friend and you the same.
Remember even when you lose, you win.

Sal T Iguana
12-06-2013, 10:48 AM

Odd you think that when no one said anything about TAR. But its good to know you haven't forgotten about TAR. Now that's respect lol

HGF69
12-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Knock knock, who's there, Ferr, Ferr who?

BSG123
12-06-2013, 01:21 PM

I discerned contradiction before opening the thread! OPs name is a real memory sticker.

BSG123
12-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Odd you think that when no one said anything about TAR. But its good to know you haven't forgotten about TAR. Now that's respect lol

Respect, clearly! But is just forming a connection, an acknowledgement. Not admiration, lol.

BSG123
12-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Darn. Did I post in a troll thread?

Sal T Iguana
12-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Respect, clearly! But is just forming a connection, an acknowledgement. Not admiration, lol.

I know that hahahaha

jonmischler
12-06-2013, 04:47 PM
And somehow religion is mentioned.

Generik79
12-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Sal T how's the hacking going these days? Ranger's Mom says hello.

Sal T Iguana
12-06-2013, 05:41 PM

You're more than welcome to join the party and find out. We'll be hosting a New Year's party next war in honor of our glorious leader Ferr.
Pm me if anyone is interested.

honest Abe
12-06-2013, 05:45 PM
He is still stalking ranger...

iZheil9152
12-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Ibtl

Sal T Iguana
12-07-2013, 06:34 AM
No reason to stalk Ranger. He's a good honest man and has made many contributions here on the forum.

Generik79
12-07-2013, 06:38 AM
No reason to stalk Ranger. He's a good honest man and has made many contributions here on the forum.

Strange. You posted a picture here of your own hacked player interface on Ranger's base to try to allege he was hacking (ha) (99,000 energy anyone?). Surprised to hear of your admiration for him lol. I guess Ranger's Hot Mom was homage too...

DTA-HOG
12-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Pics or she's not hot!

andy2
12-07-2013, 09:51 AM
our top 150 faction faced you guys, saw dl was 50m def and called it a war

Sal T Iguana
12-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Strange. You posted a picture here of your own hacked player interface on Ranger's base to try to allege he was hacking (ha) (99,000 energy anyone?). Surprised to hear of your admiration for him lol. I guess Ranger's Hot Mom was homage too...

But if in fact that was my hacked player account as you say it is then why am I not banned? Regardless of what it was you thought you saw that was in the past.

Sal T Iguana
12-07-2013, 10:41 AM

LoL our DL has a habit of doing that.

dispohero
12-07-2013, 11:52 AM
i would propose that putting that 50m def player as DL is just plain bad strategy... it only takes 2 PA to take the DL down, no matter how low the attack stat.

everyone expects the DL to be a good gauge of the faction's stats, so when the average top 50 or less faction sees 50m def, they stop the attacks and call it off. i think they'd be better off putting someone in the lower end of their group as the DL, so they'd get a ton of defensive IP from all the scouting that will be done.

DTA-HOG
12-07-2013, 01:36 PM
i would propose that putting that 50m def player as DL is just plain bad strategy... it only takes 2 PA to take the DL down, no matter how low the attack stat.

everyone expects the DL to be a good gauge of the faction's stats, so when the average top 50 or less faction sees 50m def, they stop the attacks and call it off. i think they'd be better off putting someone in the lower end of their group as the DL, so they'd get a ton of defensive IP from all the scouting that will be done.

I don't think it really matters when the rest of the group is all 40mil +

borov
12-07-2013, 01:52 PM
So Ferr posted not to long ago on here. Anyone else notice that he is now banned? Curious.

fkamb
12-07-2013, 03:59 PM
So Ferr posted not to long ago on here. Anyone else notice that he is now banned? Curious.

That always happens when you stop spending money

Norseman
12-07-2013, 04:21 PM

Send a ticket it has to be a hacker. I guess double boosts. We all know who he is.

GREE why don't you remove this hacker?

fkamb
12-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Not a hacker, nice to see the two lawyers have found each other

Ghost-12
12-07-2013, 09:44 PM
You will meet us at our faction known as FAREWELL.
You might know us, you might not.

Sal we are fighting u now and JESUSssssss we cant touch u guys lol!!!!
Holy baby jesus @_@ DL!!!

Sal T Iguana
12-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Sal we are fighting u now and JESUSssssss we cant touch u guys lol!!!!
Holy baby jesus @_@ DL!!!

Thanks for stopping by, please come again LoL.

Sal T Iguana
12-08-2013, 12:44 AM
I agree with what you're saying and that is one of many things wrong with mw. It doesn't matter what defense a DL has as 2 PA's brings the DL down.

Gree should increase the number of PA's needed to drop stronger DL's.
Higher level walls take more hits to bring down. So stronger DL's should be treated the same.

Speak Easy
12-08-2013, 12:48 AM
I agree with what you're saying and that is one of many things wrong with mw. It doesn't matter what defense a DL has as 2 PA's brings the DL down.

Higher level walls take more hits to bring down. So stronger DL's should be treated the same.

Yes thats a fantastic idea. They will run with that because it will produce even more money for them.

Sheer brilliance. Im surprised they haven't done that already.

Great for the one man teams too. Do it please. Cant wait.

Bigbillsaints
12-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks a lot we are matched right now ya bastards

dispohero
12-08-2013, 09:42 AM

There are multiple ways they could do it.... could make the dmg propotionate, could use x times att stat, could base it on tiers for DL def, could just decrease the dmg from a loss (currently 50%), and i'm sure there are more that i haven't thought of in these 3 mins.

dpghost mobile
12-08-2013, 09:52 AM
we just found ferr reborn with a full entourage of friends, choozer, vball

claremons
12-08-2013, 11:11 AM
U mean dingleberrys army? Yep. Met them.

honest Abe
12-08-2013, 02:02 PM
That question has been asked over and over again. Take one set down and you can see the second set. Kind of obvious nowadays with the attack/defense spread. A bunch of building overlap from when gree restored saids game.

Send a ticket it has to be a hacker. I guess double boosts. We all know who he is.

GREE why don't you remove this hacker?

Mr.Bubbles
12-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Luckily we just finished faction goal before this matchup.

How did it go for you guys? ;)

Ghost-12
12-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks for stopping by, please come again LoL.
LOL!! Hope we never face you again.
Toughest opponent we faced So far...