PDA

View Full Version : After the last boss event it's no surprise that people aren't making posts about this

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 05:23 AM
...but Gree is having that issue again where people are getting huge amounts of loot during the boss event that wasn't earned.

I saw someone with this in their inventory:

487 Bracket Claymores (644/644)
449 Tilda's Makeshift Bokes (734/550)
222 Bracket Charges (2245/1500)
202 Bracket Trench (1445/2300)
32 Tilda Edge (4125/3900)
24 Tilda's Package (3225/4800)
183 Bracket Daisho (1900/1845)
486 bracket Carbine (600/684)

I doubt that this person is a cheater, it's just Crime City glitching out and dumping massive inventory.

Senator McCarthy
12-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Didn't Gree say it only impacted "small" percentage of people... like 99%.

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Didn't Gree say it only impacted "small" percentage of people... like 99%.

A small percentage received the extra items, it was reported and the entire population got punished for it. This time a small percentage (I hope) are receiving the extra items and everyone is like "eff it.." and no one is saying anything.

reticlover
12-06-2013, 09:34 AM
i have screen shots of every item i recieved from flash screens, and after event if any go missing i will take action

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Good luck with that.

TMI
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
actually, to be honest. that inventory is possible.

dispohero
12-06-2013, 10:05 AM
actually, to be honest. that inventory is possible.
getting in on 2000+ boss kills with 2+ days left is as possible as Gree releasing an event with no issues

M$T Raw
12-06-2013, 10:06 AM
getting in on 2000+ boss kills with 2+ days left is as possible as Gree releasing an event with no issues

actually it is possible if they are spanking bosses one after another instead of going for the goals

dispohero
12-06-2013, 10:12 AM
actually it is possible if they are spanking bosses one after another instead of going for the goals
lol.... show me a syn with 20,000+ uzis and i'll show you a syn full of cheaters

Bariel
12-06-2013, 10:28 AM
lol.... show me a syn with 20,000+ uzis and i'll show you a syn full of cheaters

Perfectly achievable that's only around 335 uzi's per team member to get 20k uzi's -- I got over 300 of them from some moderate farming and completing the SLTQ & LTQ.

dispohero
12-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Perfectly achievable that's only around 335 uzi's per team member to get 20k uzi's -- I got over 300 of them from some moderate farming and completing the SLTQ & LTQ.
And what is your syn's total?

PS... i love it when people divide some required total by 60 fully active members because its so realistic

TMI
12-06-2013, 10:38 AM
dispohero.
i dont know what you think is impossible here?
is it the number of Uzis? there are syndicates where EVERY member can donate at least 300 Uzis.

The number of bosses? 2000 bosses can be done in 3-4 minutes each, which works out to 10 hours or so

dispohero
12-06-2013, 10:42 AM
dispohero.
i dont know what you think is impossible here?
is it the number of Uzis? there are syndicates where EVERY member can donate at least 300 Uzis.

The number of bosses? 2000 bosses can be done in 3-4 minutes each, which works out to 10 hours or so
i challenge you to show me just 1 syn that fits both

(without cheaters in it... which obviously excludes all of the top 10 teams and a majority of the top 25)

edit: don't get me wrong, im one of those wierdos that thinks performance enhancing drugs should be legal in all sports, not illegal. i don't care if people/teams cheat. i get why people/teams do and have been in those teams in the past. i just choose not to associate myself with them any longer. i find it a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable down here in the top 250 playing for almost free.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
12-06-2013, 10:51 AM
i have screen shots of every item i recieved from flash screens, and after event if any go missing i will take action

I did that last time and they still took stuff that i recieved

M$T Raw
12-06-2013, 10:51 AM
theres also the syn hoppin method too, go in a syn fa leave join another syn fa and leave ect

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm not getting into too much detail but I know for a fact that this person wasn't farming at this level. The inventory just started pouring in to the tune of 300k of stats every few hours.

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 11:07 AM
oh and to the people sending me hate PMs calling me jealous and how uncool it was for me to reveal this issue:

Note that I am not identifying the person. I won't identify the person if asked by mods or others.

I just want Gree to fix their crap because while I'm busting my butt farming and churning bosses, Gree is just unloading millions in stats on random people for no reason. If I knew it was just this one person I wouldn't care but if it's happening in this one case then I know it's happening to other rivals.

Bariel
12-06-2013, 11:16 AM
And what is your syn's total?

PS... i love it when people divide some required total by 60 fully active members because its so realistic

Depends on your syndicate, we're very up front with people being dropped if they aren't very active especially during syndicate events, dividing by 60 gives you an average not an absolute value, of course some will do more and some less. Forget how many we had at the start but looking at ranking screen it's somewhere around the 300 average per player.

I've by no means got the number of items that the OP posted, probably less than 10% of them of those numbers so it does look suspicious but I'm also well aware that in some of the top teams they've had players running around in all sorts of syndicates helping them out and farming items as they go and spending 5k or more on gold in the process.

You'd need to look at the rest of their inventory, stats, IPH to judge how likely it is to be legit or not.

dispohero
12-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Forget how many we had at the start but looking at ranking screen it's somewhere around the 300 average per player.
forgive me if I don't take your word for it

Stooboot
12-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Unless there in a top 10 report them, report them any way thats 2 ridiculous of numbers 2 be realistic

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:12 PM

(without cheaters in it... which obviously excludes all of the top 10 teams and a majority of the top 25)

edit: don't get me wrong, im one of those wierdos that thinks performance enhancing drugs should be legal in all sports, not illegal. i don't care if people/teams cheat. i get why people/teams do and have been in those teams in the past. i just choose not to associate myself with them any longer. i find it a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable down here in the top 250 playing for almost free.

I know for a fact that I have donated in excess of 350 uzis as well as the majority of my syndicate. Some are even purchasing extra uzis in the hundreds as I type this just so they can all go to another syndicate specifically designed to farm weapons from raid bosses.

It is extremely possible if you are in a syndicate that is highly organized with players moving around regularly according to where bosses are being summoned.

dispohero
12-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I know for a fact that I have donated in excess of 350 uzis as well as the majority of my syndicate. Some are even purchasing extra uzis in the hundreds as I type this just so they can all go to another syndicate specifically designed to farm weapons from raid bosses.

It is extremely possible if you are in a syndicate that is highly organized with players moving around regularly according to where bosses are being summoned.
you missed the part where i said a syn with no cheaters

KING Mr932
12-06-2013, 04:23 PM
It's simple the more gold you have and syns you hop the more loot you will have..

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:23 PM

You missed the part where people in top 3 syndicates do LTQs and have lots of gold to buy extra uzis.

Try again.

KING Mr932
12-06-2013, 04:27 PM

You sound quite jealous my friend.. Is it cause you lack the extra funds to spend on this dumb tap game?

TMI
12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
unfortunately, I cannot meet your challenge, since the criteria you have imposed on me, excludes all top 10 teams and a majority of the top25 teams.

well played.

Chosen Pessimist
12-06-2013, 04:35 PM
those numbers are possible. I was unable to focus on the game for 4 days diring the boss and I still made over 60 legendary rewards and a few hundred epics and rares. when you can 1 hit bosses its easy to make numbers

TZora
12-06-2013, 06:09 PM
gree should legalize cheating because i don't think they have much control over the game. no i'm not encouraging cheating, i'm just providing a solution lol

Sammo the Kid
12-06-2013, 06:14 PM
The player didn't cheat, it's just a good old fashioned Gree mistake.

ILikeTheAbuse
12-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Was that account around these levels?!?!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76119-My-mom-started-an-account-last-week

I have a feeling that that account's IPH may be $84. This sounds a lot like one of the recent Agent Smith accounts. This is what their hacked inventory is made of.

-Tmoney
12-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but we did not receive credit for our 5th win against the Raid Boss Level 25. This is preventing us from completing the event.

A&F.....Please help!!!!! The ticket # is 1182168.

THIS IS URGENT!!!!

I know this doesn't belong here, sorry.

-Tmoney

Sammo the Kid
12-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Was that account around these levels?!?!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76119-My-mom-started-an-account-last-week

I have a feeling that that account's IPH may be $84. This sounds a lot like one of the recent Agent Smith accounts. This is what their hacked inventory is made of.

Nope, this is a legitimate player. Not a hacker, not a cheater. It's a Gree error.

GucciMane
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah... the people arguing against OP didn't even farm close to as many prizes as the people OP is complaining about.

There is no cheating going on with an excess of boss prizes. Just unregulated, savage abuse.

reticlover
12-07-2013, 11:51 AM
forgive me if I don't take your word for it

hadabout 20/60 people farm over 300 uzis in our syndicate, 12 of which were over 500, 3 over 650. 1 over 900. so how do u say its cheating to get so many uzis, i farmed 423 my self, most of which cam from the 6000 gold that i used completeing events over the last 3 weeks. its not cheating when we pay for them.

Intrance
12-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Free players just don't understand what is achievable now with massive gold people are putting down. Not to say anything wrong with free players, it just shows how wide to gap has now become. It's like playing a different game

dispohero
12-07-2013, 12:48 PM
hadabout 20/60 people farm over 300 uzis in our syndicate, 12 of which were over 500, 3 over 650. 1 over 900. so how do u say its cheating to get so many uzis, i farmed 423 my self, most of which cam from the 6000 gold that i used completeing events over the last 3 weeks. its not cheating when we pay for them.
ok, i'll assume you are being honest.... looking at your numbers, the 20 that did farm over 300 dont make up for the 40 that didnt and you're well short of the 20,000 required.

again, i dont have a problem with cheaters. when i play monopoly as the banker, i take extra cash for myself. i peeked at my neighbors test in class. i use a simple count to count cards at the blackjack tables. i deduct things on my taxes that dont really qualify. i have had affairs. my iphone is jailbroken. if i were a pro baseball player, id use hgh/roids. i've been in top 10, top 100, and top 250 syns with known cheaters and didnt bail or ask for them to be booted. my only statement is getting 2100 units from this event is not possible without cheating (or, i guess, another gree **** up). if someone can prove to me otherwise, i'll apologize and admit im wrong. until then, im sticking with my statement.

Sammo the Kid
12-07-2013, 04:31 PM
ok, i'll assume you are being honest.... looking at your numbers, the 20 that did farm over 300 dont make up for the 40 that didnt and you're well short of the 20,000 required.

again, i dont have a problem with cheaters. when i play monopoly as the banker, i take extra cash for myself. i peeked at my neighbors test in class. i use a simple count to count cards at the blackjack tables. i deduct things on my taxes that dont really qualify. i have had affairs. my iphone is jailbroken. if i were a pro baseball player, id use hgh/roids. i've been in top 10, top 100, and top 250 syns with known cheaters and didnt bail or ask for them to be booted. my only statement is getting 2100 units from this event is not possible without cheating (or, i guess, another gree **** up). if someone can prove to me otherwise, i'll apologize and admit im wrong. until then, im sticking with my statement.

In this particular case it's a 100% GREE blunder. The same one they said was happening last time. This time I bet they're hesitant to "fix" it because of the uproar last time.

Hopefully next time I benefit from their 2.5 million stat gift