PDA

View Full Version : Big thankyou to tmi sas

M$T Raw
12-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Came in our syn and banged out 12 95s in about 15 mins really helped us out thankyou very much!!!!!

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Came in our syn and banged out 12 95s in about 15 mins really helped us out thankyou very much!!!!!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from other syndicates when our members help them out. On behalf of SAS I say you are very much welcome and I will pass on your gratitude to TMI.

HTCBC
12-06-2013, 01:05 AM

What crew are you with?

M$T Raw
12-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Moneyshot syn on 26/27

MattThomas08
12-06-2013, 07:38 AM
On behalf of SAS

This is still weird for me. I feel uncomfortable. Like mom slept with the neighbor but her and dad are still being cordial for the kids or something.

sister morphine
12-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Helped himself to 12 prizes too. Did any of your members get a chance at individual prizes during those 15 minutes?

reticlover
12-06-2013, 08:21 AM
i would like to say thank you to all of SAS1 who helped us and other syndicates complete our goal,

Puckface McGee
12-06-2013, 08:26 AM
wanna come over to mine and help us finish normal....? and bring 200 uzis with you.....?

sigh

Muj
12-06-2013, 08:50 AM
We could use some help too! Stuck at 24/27 elite..

Max Power
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from other syndicates when our members help them out. On behalf of SAS I say you are very much welcome and I will pass on your gratitude to TMI.

Did you actually help or are just appointing yourself the syndicate spokesperson?

TMI
12-06-2013, 11:30 AM
OMG, thanks so much! :)
Pleasure was mine. Glad to help your syndicate.

In regards to Sister Morphine's post. I understand the reasons behind your cynicism.
However, my raw attack is about 5.5 mil. I did nothing but PAs.
Do the math and see how much gold I used for 1 of those bosses. It would be in the high hundreds.
Now ask yourself if spending that much gold is worth the CHANCE of getting a legendary. (boss 95s)
I can get similar items in the store for less gold.

I assume you have issues with SAS, but I did what I did to help them. As I said before, the stats gain per gold spent is terrible.
Also, I asked them in their groupme chat, if anyone was booted because of me, and they said no, and they actually had a few more spots left.

So please don't insinuate that I only went to this awesome syndicate only for my own selfish reasons.

I wanted to help them.

Thnaks M$T Raw :D

M$T Raw
12-06-2013, 11:34 AM

In regards to Sister Morphine's post. I understand the reasons behind your cynicism.
Do the math and see how much gold I used for 1 of those bosses. It would be in the high hundreds.
Now ask yourself if spending that much gold is worth the CHANCE of getting a legendary. (boss 95s)

I assume you have issues with SAS, but I did what I did to help them. As I said before, the stats gain per gold spent is terrible.
Also, I asked them in their groupme chat, if anyone was booted because of me, and they said no, and they actually had a few more spots left.

So please don't insinuate that I only went to this awesome syndicate only for my own selfish reasons.

I wanted to help them.

he even asked us if we want 5 mins at the beggining of each boss to get our min hits in,

this was no way a selfish act he spent a hell of a lot of gold and gave us a very good chance of now finishing this event.

thankyou again tmi

sister morphine
12-06-2013, 12:41 PM

I wanted to help them.

Pleased to hear your clarification :)

reticlover
12-06-2013, 01:50 PM
tmi used his gold to help hundreds of people increase their stats, to me that is what makes being in sas go fun. we work as a team, we arent just syndicate members, we are a family that sticks together and helps each other out,

thanks again TMI

ploop
12-06-2013, 01:57 PM
good to see help going around, a SAS is a class act( for now) no offense

Skillz4You
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM

You need help on 100s this SAS member is helping on those, group me shaketheweight2013@gmail.com

Only helping three more syns

Munch on it
12-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Really I think it's silly helping other syndicates, unless it's a sister syndicate. All your doing is giving them the stats you just gained. Keep it in the family 😂

Deadwater
12-06-2013, 03:22 PM
TMI helped us to....

Regardless of the boss drop prizes, syndicates getting help should be focused on the final prize. That's what matters.
Every single member of project Phoenix is in debt to tmi/SAS and ck/fudge for their outstanding help.

So yes PPS gives TMI a huge thank you. He is welcomed in our chat anytime!

12-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Thank you TMI

Tommy_K
12-06-2013, 03:37 PM

thank you for showing how it's done to us in project phoenix ;)

Skunkworx
12-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks to TMI and Ck Fudge for coming over to Project Phoenix and helping us with final 2 goals. Very much appreciated. Your gold spending on our behalf is selfless. Thank you.

Also emp thank you as well.

I brought all 3 of you a beer. I will have to drink them myself of course but still.

cyko
12-06-2013, 03:42 PM
TMI helped us to....

Regardless of the boss drop prizes, syndicates getting help should be focused on the final prize. That's what matters.
Every single member of project Phoenix is in debt to tmi/SAS and ck/fudge for their outstanding help.

So yes PPS gives TMI a huge thank you. He is welcomed in our chat anytime!

I would take the time to thank him as well. Project Phoenix would have finished anyways, but he was a huge help in getting us there quicker. Fudge, it's always a pleasure when u bless us with your presence. This was an entirely selfless act and those that were removed to make room to make room will be back before final prize.

Thank you again ck/fudge and sas/tmi

Purple thong
12-06-2013, 03:45 PM
As well as every other Project Phoenix member here has posted, a very big thank you to tmi and ck fudge for helping us. A truly selfless act, which is disgusting to look at others complaining about them wanting prizes for themselves. That is not the case, they helped out of the goodness of their heart.

Once again, a very big thank you!

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 03:54 PM
This is still weird for me. I feel uncomfortable. Like mom slept with the neighbor but her and dad are still being cordial for the kids or something.

haha yeah it is awkward when I see a post from Peppers, Pablo or yourself in a thread I have posted in.

Mcwinod
12-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks TMI I was one of those 100's of people you helped out from Project Phoenix.
Your help is much appreciated. Also a big shout out to CK fudge for helping us out!
Guys like you make this game cool!

MattThomas08
12-06-2013, 04:04 PM
haha yeah it is awkward when I see a post from Peppers, Pablo or yourself in a thread I have posted in.

Ironically none of the people you listed are on the same team anymore lol.

Skillz4You
12-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Helped himself to 12 prizes too. Did any of your members get a chance at individual prizes during those 15 minutes?

Why are you always hating. What did you do for a syn today?

TZora
12-06-2013, 06:01 PM
she's allergic to some of the squads/syndicates :)

GJ Fudge and TMI

Luv4SAS
12-06-2013, 06:25 PM
I would just like to thank SAS too...... I haven't left the house in weeks, because I've been busy completing CC events, and I've been suffering from a terrible case of blue balls. Captain Torgue and the other members of SAS were more than willing to help me out. They were very gentle, tender and understanding........ Thanks so much to SAS for your generosity in unclogging my pipes!

The counselor
12-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I would just like to thank SAS too...... I haven't left the house in weeks, because I've been busy completing CC events, and I've been suffering from a terrible case of blue balls. Captain Torgue and the other members of SAS were more than willing to help me out. They were very gentle, tender and understanding........ Thanks so much to SAS for your generosity in unclogging my pipes!

Ummmmm.........oh now I know why he is called TMI......damn.

Psychotic.
12-06-2013, 08:19 PM
how can we get in the list of synd that needs help??

sister morphine
12-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Prizes from level 95 bosses are pretty good. If I read that a visiting player has killed 12 in 15 minutes using another team's uzis it's a legitimate question as to whether the members of the host syndicate obtained prizes for themselves don't you think? Having read TMI's and the OP's responses I'm satisfied. :)

As for what I've done, in KA there is a Guild quest attached to current collect 10 box event so I and other members of the Guild I'm in have been jumping about to help others complete it, just as others aided us before. We gain nothing from it except the good feeling from helping them. :)

M$T Raw
12-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Ty also to stowned sas 2, we have an open spot for any big hitters that want to help us finish last goal pm me

rysherb78
12-07-2013, 04:59 AM

Fanncy helping us on now on 24/27 etc lol. :/ worth a shot :) you can jump in my team an take all the prizes i dont care, just need to hurry this up a bit :) lmfao

SemoreButtz
12-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Wow! SAS ig getting quite the reputation for helping out those in need! Nice to see...Clap clap!

Tora
12-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Hi, my mini syndicate is stuck on 19/20 (Easy) goal, yes Easy goal as we ran out of Uzis.. we really just want that 13k/19k armour with 5% atk mod. If anyone is kind enough to donate 120 uzis to us so that we can complete the easy goal will be very much appreciated.Thank you.

Lapster
12-07-2013, 07:03 AM
This is what makes the game fun...folks helpin folks. Teams helping teams. We have hit a wall and need help as well if some heavy hitters would be willing to come over. We are on 24/27. Message me if interested we would be truly greatful

PedroPimples
12-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Prizes from level 95 bosses are pretty good. If I read that a visiting player has killed 12 in 15 minutes using another team's uzis it's a legitimate question as to whether the members of the host syndicate obtained prizes for themselves don't you think? Having read TMI's and the OP's responses I'm satisfied. :)

As for what I've done, in KA there is a Guild quest attached to current collect 10 box event so I and other members of the Guild I'm in have been jumping about to help others complete it, just as others aided us before. We gain nothing from it except the good feeling from helping them. :)

Yes you did. Thanks for the help. Was much appreciated.

Skillz4You
12-07-2013, 08:31 AM

You just always hate on SAS no matter what. Where you kicked? You never reveal who you are. You just seem like an angry angry little person. Fact is all of SAS members have jumped in blowing gold to help other syns finish. Time is an issue for these syns and SAS swat team runs around helping syns get the better hand on the time clock and move to the next. Some they finish for if they don't have the power, others just simply need to get ahead of the clock. We are helping all we can.

And Ty raw I am doing what I can 4 vaults in now helping all those syns finish is getting rough lol! You guys working me to death but will be all worth it when you guys are saving 20% come war!

Ty

TMI
12-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Thanks Deadwater.

Project Phoenix is awesome.

Pleasure was mine :) Have fun next war :)

thank you for showing how it's done to us in project phoenix ;)

The Fonz
12-07-2013, 08:52 AM
The members of IB would like to thank STOwNED from SAS 2 as well for his invaluable assistance with the level 100 bosses (we are on the final level, and hope to close it out later today). We appreciate the help, and hope that we can return a favour or two somewhere down the line.

sister morphine
12-07-2013, 09:49 AM
You just always hate on SAS no matter what. Where you kicked? You never reveal who you are. You just seem like an angry angry little person. Fact is all of SAS members have jumped in blowing gold to help other syns finish. Time is an issue for these syns and SAS swat team runs around helping syns get the better hand on the time clock and move to the next. Some they finish for if they don't have the power, others just simply need to get ahead of the clock. We are helping all we can.
I was an original SAS member just for the record. Decided to step down when this game began to be purely about the size of one's credit limit. If by chance you're one of those big stats/garbage iph types and a member of SAS 1, I hope you're enjoying the bonuses that my $$$ along with those of many others helped buy.

Spend your gold how you want, and if the benefiting syndicates are happy, that's all that matters.

Slapaho
12-07-2013, 10:31 AM
After another all nighter and a nap/family time. I logged on to see what TMI was kind enough to do for my syn family. We thank you very much! Community minded players like TMI and my friend/our leader The Reaper.... are why I play this game. Also a big thanks to Stowned whom came by at the tail end of a boss and took them out in the nick of time.

Greatly appreciated and wish you and your regular life/syn family a very happy holidays!

trigger6255
12-07-2013, 10:48 AM
My teammates can tell you that I do not post on this forum and most of them will probably pass out seeing that I posted something. But I do read it from time to time and I feel like that SAS has a lot of times gotten a bad wrap. TMI came in and helped us out he did it very graciously and wanted to make sure that all of our players got the prizes they deserved so I wanted to take this time it's taken me 20 minutes to get here to think TMI and SAS for helping make our team better

cracker (ECC)
12-07-2013, 10:55 AM
We need help!
Looking for some help with lvl 100 boss.
East Coast Criminals
Syndicate 984961665

We will be eternally grateful.

Slapaho
12-07-2013, 11:04 AM
My teammates can tell you that I do not post on this forum and most of them will probably pass out seeing that I posted something. But I do read it from time to time and I feel like that SAS has a lot of times gotten a bad wrap. TMI came in and helped us out he did it very graciously and wanted to make sure that all of our players got the prizes they deserved so I wanted to take this time it's taken me 20 minutes to get here to think TMI and SAS for helping make our team better

Whaaaaaaaaaa!? Uh oh Trigger has been hacked!!! (kidding mod plz don't lock my Trigger out!)

Too true. It is amazing how we never leave high school in too many ways.
I live in the moment and SAS TMI/Stowned have my appreciation and respect. They joined a great syn of people and couldn't have helped a better group of real life humans!
Great post Trigg!

Touch Down
12-07-2013, 11:11 AM
It is awesome to see some of the top guns help out others. Great respect for these guys and gals.

Skillz4You
12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
This is STOwNED btw and no I am not in sas1 sister morhine but I am involved with sas2 and much love and appreciate the SAS family of syndicates. I am sure all of SAS agrees that They do what they can for anyone who is in need. You guys are very welcome and i had TONS of fun helping you guys in this raid event as i am sure tmi did and others. Thank you guys for all your support :D

sister morphine
12-07-2013, 01:06 PM
This is STOwNED btw and no I am not in sas1 sister morhine but I am involved with sas2 and much love and appreciate the SAS family of syndicates.
Can't say I ever heard your name before now. Enjoy the game :)

sam0621
12-07-2013, 02:53 PM
We could use a lot of help on 26/27 afheintz918@gmail.com groupme would be grateful and have extra farming uzi

The Reaper
12-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks to SAS for spreading the assistance around. It was certainly a pleasure playing with Grim Reaper, TMI, STOwNED, and samuzzo. It's really nice to see members of the CC community helping others, which is why I do what I do. Much respect to SAS, and TMI, you're a beast!

TMI
12-08-2013, 06:53 AM
Thank you all Rising Phoenix.
The honour was ours.

Reaper and Rising Phoenix, thank YOU for giving myself and SAS the opportunity to help your syndicate. After so many months of you helping me, SAS, and most of the cc community on this forum, we were finally able to give back to you, for your tireless efforts in helping all of us.
You have helped us, as well as countless other players. Games like cc should bring ppl together, not tear them apart. Let's hope this positive energy continues :)

Thank YOU and your syndicate for giving US the honour. And thank you for the hours and days you spend helping us all.

:)

After another all nighter and a nap/family time. I logged on to see what TMI was kind enough to do for my syn family. We thank you very much! Community minded players like TMI and my friend/our leader The Reaper.... are why I play this game. Also a big thanks to Stowned whom came by at the tail end of a boss and took them out in the nick of time.

Greatly appreciated and wish you and your regular life/syn family a very happy holidays!

Whaaaaaaaaaa!? Uh oh Trigger has been hacked!!! (kidding mod plz don't lock my Trigger out!)

Too true. It is amazing how we never leave high school in too many ways.
I live in the moment and SAS TMI/Stowned have my appreciation and respect. They joined a great syn of people and couldn't have helped a better group of real life humans!
Great post Trigg!

Thanks to SAS for spreading the assistance around. It was certainly a pleasure playing with Grim Reaper, TMI, STOwNED, and samuzzo. It's really nice to see members of the CC community helping others, which is why I do what I do. Much respect to SAS, and TMI, you're a beast!

Skillz4You
12-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Thank you all Rising Phoenix.
The honour was ours.

Reaper and Rising Phoenix, thank YOU for giving myself and SAS the opportunity to help your syndicate. After so many months of you helping me, SAS, and most of the cc community on this forum, we were finally able to give back to you, for your tireless efforts in helping all of us.
You have helped us, as well as countless other players. Games like cc should bring ppl together, not tear them apart. Let's hope this positive energy continues :)

Thank YOU and your syndicate for giving US the honour. And thank you for the hours and days you spend helping us all.

:)

I don't think it could have been said any better brother.

Thank you all for allowing us to give to the CC community-STOwNED