PDA

View Full Version : Gold 40% off for World Domination

Belle_B
12-05-2013, 10:59 PM
To make up for the thanksgiving glitch and the new wall strategy GREE should at least put gold on sale 40% off
As this game gets more expensive to play! they really need to discount gold

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Not a great idea. Sorry for being blunt, Gree would just roll out an event that requires more gold and higher difficulty to complete in order to squeeze more gold out of us.

Belle_B
12-05-2013, 11:39 PM
We are losing many great players the game has changed getting to expensive to play and the units are even worse then ever :( all around me people are leaving

Not a great idea. Sorry for being blunt, Gree would just roll out an event that requires more gold and higher difficulty to complete in order to squeeze more gold out of us.

Gen CheeBye
12-06-2013, 12:12 AM
I have had to say goodbye to some long time friends whom had grown frustrated with gree and the constant glitches in MW with no end in sight.

I myself have scaled down my spending in recent weeks for those very same reasons. This WD I will be playing free for the first time in the last 11 months (unless gree reimburse us with the gold spent on that Thanksgiving LTQ).

I have tried to be civilized in my response to this debacle but it seems that everything we say and suggested has fallen on deaf ears. That is my only regret going forward.

Another nail in the coffin for gree.

AlexFoo
12-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Why would they discount if people will continue to buy?
You want a discount, then don't buy gold. Economics 101 bread and butter, supply and demand.
Prices will continue to rise if the demand is there. Less demand equal discounted gold.

stop making so much sense ;)