PDA

View Full Version : PATCH NOTES. Go to your app store and download the update NOWWWWWWW!

Elita
12-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Hello, hello,

Sooo, I get the vibe that some of you are mad because I've been gone for a while. We'll, we've been pretty busy and I'm sorry. However, its been for a good cause. The new update is finally here with added features such as an improved arena, new fuse-able armors and self-service account transfers so you don't have to wait to transfer your account or miss out on guild wars. Wooo!

http://i.minus.com/iBXfiMvtklBMI.gif

**NEW & IMPROVED Arena Tournaments! More Challenge! More Glory! More Rewards! Check it out!

**NEW! Text your friends and invite them to play Knights and Dragons!

**NEW! Account Transfer! Transfer your account instantly to another device! Check out the Account Transfer option in our NEW & IMPROVED Options Menu!

**IMPROVED! High Level Players can now have up to 80 Armors at once!

**NEW! Swipe to Collect Battle Rewards!

**New & Improved Epic Boss Rewards!

**Armors NOW Available for Fusion:
•Featherblade Battlegear
•Trollforge Platemail
•Soulshard Raiment
•Scorchstone Aegis
•Epic! Tectonic Mantle
•Epic! Maelstrom Irons

**Happy Holidays! New Holiday Icon!

**Misc Bug Fixes & Optimizations

Season Greetings and a Happy New Year to all our loyal Knights & Dragons Players! Thanks for playing and here’s to more EPIC fun in 2014!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/663ef77aec810269dfefd97898b0fecb/tumblr_mq267xx6ej1s2ykkvo1_500.gif

imTectonic
12-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Patch Notes FINALLY
Keep these useful updates coming

Oxilated
12-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Finally, small step towards the players voices being heard.

whatever that means
keep it up

bosskiller
12-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Woohoo! Go elita!

knightsanddraggings
12-05-2013, 08:30 PM
New arena is epic, please dont change it at all. I <3 this update.

AlbertEvolve
12-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi elita and gree

Thanks very much for the patch notes and more importantly the new features. It really brings something new back to the game. Great work and I know that we are very demanding customers so thanks for listening and doing something about it.

Tried the new arena and it is really challenging. But the additional armor and keys also mean less farming and so removes tedium. Loved it and thanks again

Dianish
12-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Bad update....

I was placed 4th in arena for gold medal right before bedtime. 3 hours before tournament ends. I had over 5000 points lead to the player be hind me. This morning i was placed somewhere in bronze medal.

Other guild mates was placed top100 and this morning they were pushed back into top1500..

I feel cheated. I feel the urge to receive the achievement and rewards for the gold medal. Dont tell me i spend so many gems and so much time to reach 4th place just to be pushed back ?

Edit: Just noticed the Rank Rewards have changed so 4th place is Bronze now and gold is 2nd place.

This is not fair. I spend to much time and money for this.

Lou 1xxx
12-05-2013, 11:32 PM
is this true.... patch notes, at long last....

toogoodformyowngood
12-06-2013, 12:44 AM
kudous. Good job GREE admins. I think they have done an awesome job so far! :)

tnorman78
12-06-2013, 03:27 AM
Thank you for letting us transfer our own game now...beautiful

Sol Invictus
12-06-2013, 04:30 AM
**Armors NOW Available for Fusion:
•Featherblade Battlegear
•Trollforge Platemail
•Soulshard Raiment
•Scorchstone Aegis
•Epic! Tectonic Mantle
•Epic! Maelstrom Irons

http://i.minus.com/ibg30XFdn9YUxD.png

I like the new Arena...but come on, the chance to miss needs to come down. How many times must we complain about this? It's sitting somewhere around 20% right now. Needs to be less than 10%.

Sarvice
12-06-2013, 04:55 AM
im in love with the new gree, keep up the good work! :)

Sarvice
12-06-2013, 04:58 AM
Bad update....

I was placed 4th in arena for gold medal right before bedtime. 3 hours before tournament ends. I had over 5000 points lead to the player be hind me. This morning i was placed somewhere in bronze medal.

Other guild mates was placed top100 and this morning they were pushed back into top1500..

I feel cheated. I feel the urge to receive the achievement and rewards for the gold medal. Dont tell me i spend so many gems and so much time to reach 4th place just to be pushed back ?

Edit: Just noticed the Rank Rewards have changed so 4th place is Bronze now and gold is 2nd place.

This is not fair. I spend to much time and money for this.
Or people did last minute sprint, go cry somewere else..

Papamoose43
12-06-2013, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I've been pretty hard on Gree (for good reason) to this point but I have to give credit where credit is due. Outstanding job on the update. I had stopped playing the arena for the last month...phenomenol transformation! Thanks for the 80 armor slots, very helpful.

Good job and please don't change this. My biggest complaint has been how GREEdy Gree has been, this update would seem to indicate even a minor shift in the mentality. Please keep it up...being less stingy with the armors/ fusion stones/ sales is very much appreciated.

Sol Invictus
12-06-2013, 06:35 AM
After getting so many trash armors from Arena now, on top of all the trash armors from fighting the Epic Boss, opening chests, daily rewards and from doing the most damage to the Guardian in wars (and others, if I missed'em)...

...why do we even have a limit to the number of armors we can hold at any given time?
How about you stop expanding the total number of armors we can have at once and just fix this once and for all.
It's not like 60, 70, 80 armors is ACTUALLY all we can have anyways...you can have WELL over that number if you keep winning them. So what is the point of this arbitrary limit?

How hard would it be to just do this, instead of listing each armor individually?

http://i.minus.com/iiRLhzD2qVawX.jpg

And if there has to be a limit can't it just be something like, 30 of each type?

I have absolutely no use for anything under Rare. If we can't get a more useful and less cumbersome interface for managing our armors, perhaps we can sell them back to the game?

100 gold for common armors, 200 gold for uncommon armors, and roughly 1/3 of the Smithing price for any armor above that?

Why should I have to combine all this trash just to get rid of it? I need a way to get rid of this junk.

Nahuy87
12-06-2013, 06:37 AM
I've lost one of my account because of this transfer. I didn't bind the other account to the email, and
after the transfer, the one that I didn't bind is ... gone :((
Help...

Hildigam
12-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Wait what? of course you lose an account, that is kinda the point. You erase an account off a device to put a new one on it.

Lonestar Light
12-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Release notes are a big step in the right direction, good job.

Elita I don't think anybody is complaining about you, what some of us are complaining is lack of attention from developers and no customer support at all. I truly hope Gree don't expect you to handle of that by yourself.

After getting so many trash armors from Arena now, on top of all the trash armors from fighting the Epic Boss, opening chests, daily rewards and from doing the most damage to the Guardian in wars (and others, if I missed'em)...

...why do we even have a limit to the number of armors we can hold at any given time?
How about you stop expanding the total number of armors we can have at once and just fix this once and for all.
It's not like 60, 70, 80 armors is ACTUALLY all we can have anyways...you can have WELL over that number if you keep winning them. So what is the point of this arbitrary limit?

How hard would it be to just do this, instead of listing each armor individually?

And if there has to be a limit can't it just be something like, 30 of each type?

I have absolutely no use for anything under Rare. If we can't get a more useful and less cumbersome interface for managing our armors, perhaps we can sell them back to the game?

100 gold for common armors, 200 gold for uncommon armors, and roughly 1/3 of the Smithing price for any armor above that?

Why should I have to combine all this trash just to get rid of it? I need a way to get rid of this junk.
^^ What he said
If we can have over 129 friends why can't we have at least the same amount of armors?

gardibolt
12-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the thorough patch notes. Well done.

Necromancers
12-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Amazing GREE! I love the new updates. I really appreciate you listening to us and considering every single thing.

Zyntree
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Wonderful update, and thanks for the patch notes! great step forward

SmokeSR
12-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Thank you!!! I shall close my ticket for the account transfer now and do it myself :) CHEERS!

Bright
12-06-2013, 11:11 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/340/e/e/unnamed_by_brightex-d6wy1a1.png

This is a bug with epic boss that just happened to me.. could you try and fix it? i got the hp don to 0 but it says the boss isnt dead yet :(

Conget
12-06-2013, 12:16 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/340/e/e/unnamed_by_brightex-d6wy1a1.png

This is a bug with epic boss that just happened to me.. could you try and fix it? i got the hp don to 0 but it says the boss isnt dead yet :(

You are not the only one:

http://youupload.org/dfkoa6u_w1400_h400.png

ZERO_07
12-06-2013, 01:17 PM
I just underwent a MAJOR bug that erased ALL my arena points. I was around 11,000 points an hour ago from playing since the update and was in the 500's rank. I fought some friends on my friend list a while ago, then my game crashed. Signed back in and it said I had 0 Total Arena Points an am unranked now....

FIX THIS! :mad::mad::mad:

ZERO_07
12-06-2013, 01:22 PM
EDIT: I just got my rank back but all my points are MISSING. I am uploading a screenshot to prove it...

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/108/id83.jpg

FIX THIS PLEASE I am on Android Platform.

EDIT2: My rank was demoted to the same as my score, absolutely awful Gree, and very fast customer support too. Yea you definitely deserve that award you keep talking about.../sarcasm

Dianish
12-06-2013, 10:53 PM

They didnt. I was still at 4th place. Its the new medal system that screwed me over.

Besides - Wasnt crying so thank you for being a flippant. I just told my story. If thats crying, then you need to go back to school... THough i know this is online and 99.9% of the population acts like that. So... You have the right on your side. You must feel special ;)

Aarison
12-06-2013, 11:29 PM
my eb points aren't regenerating though the clock ia still ticking

Conget
12-07-2013, 04:44 AM
2nd time crash on same eb

cafedecoy
12-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Has this become a bug report thread?

I'm on level... pretty high on epic boss now, and since the update, I've had several instances of the epic boss dropping random rewards as he dies (this is not the tiered victory reward.. just random gifts that you get once in a while) and when he drops extra epic energy, I pick them up and it says that I've picked up 7 epic energy. Yet, when I got back to the boss, the count has only gone up +5. So there seems to be a mismatch between what gets recorded vs what is shown to me in the fight animation.

honeypot
12-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Cannot connect...

Mr Spock
12-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Has this become a bug report thread?

I'm on level... pretty high on epic boss now, and since the update, I've had several instances of the epic boss dropping random rewards as he dies (this is not the tiered victory reward.. just random gifts that you get once in a while) and when he drops extra epic energy, I pick them up and it says that I've picked up 7 epic energy. Yet, when I got back to the boss, the count has only gone up +5. So there seems to be a mismatch between what gets recorded vs what is shown to me in the fight animation.

I had the same +7 drop but got them. So it is not a consistent problem.

gramps
12-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I have hd pic boss issues like some of those above. In fact I was able to create a second armor before I hit 43 because of the glitch. The graphics seem to be off as well.

Sol Invictus
12-08-2013, 02:47 AM
I got 8 Epic Energy today and was only rewarded 5.

Strange how each icon only represents 1 now, instead of x2, x3 or x5.

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Next thing you could add is the sorting out of friends

In battle page
option to sort out friends by:
Level, Not yet battled, Guildies

In EB page
Suggested friends (the one that will do highest damage against the current EB), Elements, level

Friend list page
Level, Guildies, Last day logged in

Balthazar73
12-08-2013, 07:02 AM
I commend you on trying to make the game better but you failed to support all the problems with this patch.

I have had a ticket open since Friday because the new code has reset my arena points 4 times since the start of the tournament. The ticket hasn't even been assigned to someone to look at. I kept playing because I assumed someone would be working this weekend after a patch release. Was that a mistake?

Instead of showing the over 200,000 points I should have, it shows I have zero again this morning. As a programmer, I don't understand how you can release a patch and not have the support staff to handle the issues that arise. No one is perfect but when we are spending money to try to advance in this game, you should have people around on a weekend (probably the highest game time).

Hard work goes unappreciated in our field when we don't support what we code. Very disappointed in the way the release of this patch was handled.

When is the support staff going to be on-line to help fix these issues?

busteroaf
12-08-2013, 07:20 AM
I've had the boss glitch out for the second time now. Beat the boss with plenty of energy left, collect rewards, and then won't switch screens. Switch apps and nothing. Still frozen. Close app, and comes back defeated with boss having 0hp left.

This is getting ridiculous. As a long time paying player, this is extremely frustrating. Fix this please.

Musketeer
12-08-2013, 08:09 AM
But the additional armor and keys also mean less farming and so removes tedium. Loved it and thanks again

Musketeer +1

Ithiliond
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
About the 0health bug. I had it twice but a guildmate seems to have resolved with iconizing, setting, clear cache and force kill the app. I'll try if it Will happen again.

Anyways i hope we Will get a refund cause that two times will probably prevent me from getting to lvl60 kill

Groblek
12-08-2013, 10:09 AM
I've finally gotten annoyed enough to bother registering an account here just to chime in. I've been hit by the 0hp epic boss bug four times since the update, my arena points drop to 0 every so often (at least those seem to come back to where they were after another fight), and I've had the game claim to give me 7 epic energy and actually give me 5. I swear, it seems as though this release wasn't tested at all. I like the changes, but the bugs are making me lose interest in playing.
Cheers,
Groblek

ZERO_07
12-08-2013, 01:31 PM
People need to stop complaining about the 0HP Boss thing when the REAL problem is the random complete wipeout of Arena Points...

Ithiliond
12-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Both are problems that needs to be solved. The fact that you judge one to be more important than the other doesn't mean ppl should stop speaking of the latter, nor you can ignore it.

Lonestar Light
12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I've had my points wiped once right after the update, they were just a few and didn't bother me too much. But I feel for those that got thousands of points erased.
There's also a glitch in the leaderboard that is quite annoying and keeps showing me at the wrong position:
example it listed me as being #1500 while my point total would have put me in the 2800-2850 range.
After another fight it listed me at 1450 and a fight later at 1550. Nether of those 3 was close to correct.

I also have had both problems already reported with the Epic Boss: killing it and having it alive at 0 points and receiving 7 energy and only getting 3 the first time and 5 the second.
The accelerated timer will make up for it a bit but still it's no reason for have such frustrating bugs

Hirro
12-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I've had the boss glitch out for the second time now. Beat the boss with plenty of energy left, collect rewards, and then won't switch screens. Switch apps and nothing. Still frozen. Close app, and comes back defeated with boss having 0hp left.

This is getting ridiculous. As a long time paying player, this is extremely frustrating. Fix this please.

I'm having the same as issue as well. 8 EE and defeat epic boss then bam! Screen freezes! Gree, please look into this issue and fix it.

Oxilated
12-08-2013, 09:01 PM
When my screen freezes on my EB, it doesnt stuck with 0hp. i just get the rewards when i force closed the app and open it.
arena on the other hand is showing wrong position, but i think it updates after a while

Dianish
12-08-2013, 09:19 PM
The only issue i've experienced so far is that the streak timer resets before timer runs out. Its random how much time there is left.

The new arene rewars is awesome. Really an improvement. But im not a fan of the new arena system. This has forced me to leave the arena. Cant login every 9 min to spend 1 silly energy nor can i spend ridiculous amounts of gems to get points enough to rank.

Lou 1xxx
12-09-2013, 12:34 AM
we all set our alarm for 5mins after each usage of arena energy, because connecting already takes 3mins... because sometimes your toons are nearly naked when loading, and you're even missing some friends...

LAG takes too much time... we've already spend countless $$ on this game, and the service is still bad.

The Chosen One
12-09-2013, 07:24 AM

Actually he did finish 4th. I am in the same guild and played until tourney ended, He was in 4th and I was in 7th. So I do not know what happened. I received a silver medal for 7th, then updated game after rewards.

Aarison
12-12-2013, 08:50 PM
do we still have revenge kills in the new arena because the third quest is asking for revenge kills but I dont see any

Hirro
12-12-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm having the same as issue as well. 8 EE and defeat epic boss then bam! Screen freezes! Gree, please look into this issue and fix it.

This issue has come back again! Gree, please fix this!

Oxilated
12-12-2013, 10:58 PM
This issue has come back again! Gree, please fix this!
when was it ever gone?

Oxilated
12-12-2013, 10:59 PM
do we still have revenge kills in the new arena because the third quest is asking for revenge kills but I dont see any
thats messed up, i dont see any revenge too

Hirro
12-13-2013, 06:28 PM
when was it ever gone?

It was gone when I reset the game, a couple of times, last Sunday. Then the issue came back yesterday and today. Resetting the game and waiting for a couple hours until it unfreeze.

sxespanky
01-24-2014, 03:32 AM

uhm... i want this armor setup up. i just have a row of 1starbronzes and whatever else at the end. you on IOS i assume? cus that sure dont happen on andriod

Dianish
01-24-2014, 03:41 AM
uhm... i want this armor setup up. i just have a row of 1starbronzes and whatever else at the end. you on IOS i assume? cus that sure dont happen on andriod

You just had to necro the thread, didnt you?

Necromancing is forbidden and against forum policies - If you cared to read them.

sxespanky
01-24-2014, 04:31 AM
You just had to necro the thread, didnt you?

Necromancing is forbidden and against forum policies - If you cared to read them.

i totally didnt mean to. someone quoted that picture, i was was trying to re quote it. guess it didnt work. at least its only a month old. not last summer.

Eridian
01-24-2014, 05:34 AM
don't necro treads...

Lonestar Light
01-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Damn I had hopes that Gree released actual patch details...

But to answer your question - that's neither ios nor android, it's a photoshopped picture that was posted in the suggestion thread, which was obvious enough if you bothered to read the post