PDA

View Full Version : New update! Do it yourself account transfers and more!! Download the new update now!

Elita
12-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Hello Everyone!

Go to the Google Play or iTunes store to download the latest Knights & Dragons update!

We're proud to announce that self-service account binding is now available for iOS and Android! This feature can be found in the main menu > Options > under the FAQ tab.

Please remember that you need to have the original account and new account on hand to complete the transfer. If you do not have the OLD device, you will need to contact Customer Support.

Only one account can be bound to any given e-mail.
It's not possible to go from iOS --> Android and vice-versa.
The unique code sent to your e-mail will expire after 3 hours.
You must be on the latest version of Knights and Dragons.

Here's how it works:

Select Bind Account.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/856f8ab4-bd8c-468c-97db-1f3b16482e2b_zps55ba4a40.png

Choose an e-mail to bind the account too.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/ff34fc97-b26e-4ae6-8780-3b64a94fa82a_zpsd10957f3.png

An e-mail with further instructions will be sent with a unique code. Than go back to Bind Account and input the unique code.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/85ca8a79-bfa1-4c67-ae9a-1ebc5d09721a_zpsbeba44fe.png

Success!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/e53f6e80-3478-461f-994f-2c744d19dbc3_zps5ae148ff.png

To retrieve an account, follow the same flow, but instead use the Retrieve Account button. Input the bounded e-mail and you will receive another e-mail with a unique code to bind the account to the device. Detailed steps below:

Retrieve Account to New Device:

One can transfer their game save account by retrieving the game save through another device by pressing the button "Retrieve Account". This can only be performed once the email and game save account have been bind

1. Launch App
2. Finish Tutorial if not completed
3. select Menu
4. select Options
5. select FAQ
6. select Retrieve Account
7. enter email address in text field then press enter when done
8. remain on Options/FAQ page
9. retrieve email from from user's email account Inbox (FYI: check you spam or junk mail just in case you don't have iugo.ec listed in your contacts)
10. read the email to locate the code 6 digit code with an hyphen (EX: 0o-oooo)
11. return to the device
12. select Retrieve Account
13. enter code in text field then press enter when its done
14. Done - Email/Game save "Retrieved"

If you're having trouble receiving the e-mail. Make sure to check your spam and trash folders for it.

Download the update NOW!

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HwkP.gif

imTectonic
12-05-2013, 07:16 PM
First. Good update Elita this was needed.

Spartanleroy
12-05-2013, 07:21 PM
What if I am still trying to get my account transferred the old way? Can I still get my old account I sent the request yesterday still no reply

Elita
12-05-2013, 07:23 PM
What if I am still trying to get my account transferred the old way? Can I still get my old account I sent the request yesterday still no reply

You can still transfer the new way if you are still awaiting a reply. Mostly likely, all those who are waiting, will be told to try the new way as it is faster and far more efficient for players.

toogoodformyowngood
12-05-2013, 07:30 PM
wow. this is cool. Thanks Elita! You guys did good

Spartanleroy
12-05-2013, 07:40 PM
You can still transfer the new way if you are still awaiting a reply. Mostly likely, all those who are waiting, will be told to try the new way as it is faster and far more efficient for players.

My old phone died as did all the data. I had to get a new phone yesterday. How do I get the account back without being able to access the old phone and data

KTran2013
12-05-2013, 07:43 PM
I'm loving the 10 extra slots for armors!! Thanks!!!

Elita
12-05-2013, 07:45 PM
My old phone died as did all the data. I had to get a new phone yesterday. How do I get the account back without being able to access the old phone and data

If you do NOT have the old device, you will need to contact customer service and follow the OLD guidelines.

eudoug
12-05-2013, 07:50 PM
If you do NOT have the old device, you will need to contact customer service and follow the OLD guidelines.

I have that same problem but customer service is not helping me. They always sent that post link.

Plz someone help us!

Elita
12-05-2013, 07:55 PM
I have that same problem but customer service is not helping me. They always sent that post link.

Plz someone help us!

Everyone will be sent the new link and if it doesn't apply to you, write back and they will take care of you. Due to the large number of tickets, a mass reply to account transfer issues will be sent. If you can't do it the new way, no problem.

Wlcmike
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
The game keeps crashing everytime i try and send out the SMS invites. What should i do?

DaChosenOne
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Great update!! Fairly new to game been playing about a month and absolutely love the new update!!

imTectonic
12-05-2013, 08:10 PM
What does 'new epic boss rewards' entitle?
I see the rewards are the same for killin it, does this entail when the boss is defeated at the end of the weak?

andle
12-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Just in time for my new phone. Great stuff, thank you

Belkiolle
12-05-2013, 08:11 PM
The app store is telling me that 1.7 isn't compatible with my Nexus 7 running stock KitKat. It works fine on my ridiculously modded HTC One with a modded version of 4.3 on it. Any suggestions?

Elita
12-05-2013, 08:15 PM
The app store is telling me that 1.7 isn't compatible with my Nexus 7 running stock KitKat. It works fine on my ridiculously modded HTC One with a modded version of 4.3 on it. Any suggestions?

We are aware that the latest version is not currently compatible. We are working on that right now and compatiblity will be available soon!

Elita
12-05-2013, 08:16 PM
The game keeps crashing everytime i try and send out the SMS invites. What should i do?
Which system are you on? Android or IOS?

Brvan
12-05-2013, 08:37 PM
To Elita and the rest of the people who make this changes. Thank you have much!!!
This is the best update for now. The arena looks great now. And thanks to the new way of transferring the game to new devices. I can now happily change my phone. You all just make my day 😄

knightsanddraggings
12-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Which system are you on? Android or IOS?
Just would like to put out there, it works fine on LG.

Elita
12-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Keep us updated! The update worked fine in testing but we still need to hear from you to know it works for all of you. Please contact customer support if you find the new update isn't working for you! Thanks a lot!

~Elita

EljayK
12-05-2013, 08:57 PM
New epic boss rewards is fusion boost armors for places. Go to leaderboard, then see leaderboard rewards.

Oxilated
12-05-2013, 08:59 PM
while youre here elita, can you please unsticky and lock some threads. this forum is getting dirty now

Foxguy
12-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Elita how long is the email time out? I sent a email to a yahoo email address and it has been over a hour and still nothing. A friend tried it with gmail and he got the email instantly,,

toogoodformyowngood
12-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Elita how long is the email time out? I sent a email to a yahoo email address and it has been over a hour and still nothing. A friend tried it with gmail and he got the email instantly,,

check your spam/trash box.

Revolutionist
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
If you've ever seen some of my posts, they go on and on about how Gree is screwing up. My apologies. For the first time I feel like this update has improved the game. I love it. I love the new arena. I'll have to see how far I can get at the end of the week to see if it's fair for non gem spenders but I think it's gonna be fine. Please don't change anything. Now if something could just be done to improve the customer service then I'd be even happier. Good work Gree, keep on surprising me

Edit* Upon closer inspection I see that your win streak is based on a timer? Uh no. I'm definitely not ok with this. The timer is set at 10 minutes! So the most you can get is a 5 win streak without gems? No no no. That's not ok gree. You could have made it more difficult for us to win, or made the win streak rewards at higher streaks. The timer is a way to make gamers pay to do better. That's awful. Please DO change that.

Edit #2* "If you start with 7, wait 9 minutes, get a win to reset counter, and continue like that, you can get past 12 without a problem. I mean, assuming you win. Winning would be the problem." From ElijahK's post in one of the topics. By the way, the 12th win is not a fusion boost. Well, it may be. I capped at 20 once to test it all out and I didn't get a fusion boost for that tier. Too bad, really would have made it even better

Zyntree
12-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Edit #2* "If you start with 7, wait 9 minutes, get a win to reset counter, and continue like that, you can get past 12 without a problem. I mean, assuming you win. Winning would be the problem." From ElijahK's post in one of the topics. By the way, the 12th win is not a fusion boost. Well, it may be. I capped at 20 once to test it all out and I didn't get a fusion boost for that tier. Too bad, really would have made it even better

There are also arena energy in milestone reward tiers, giving you the chance to get to 17 or 18

ZERO_07
12-06-2013, 01:41 PM
I just underwent a MAJOR bug that erased ALL my arena points. I was around 11,000 points an hour ago from playing since the update and was in the 500's rank. I fought some friends on my friend list a while ago, then my game crashed. Signed back in and it said I had 0 Total Arena Points....

Here's the proof, I still have my rank but no longer have my points...

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/108/id83.jpg

ZERO_07
12-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Decided to keep playing got to 3,000 points, the same thing happened again, The game crashed, re-opened it and i'm at 0 pts again...

Wow this Arena gimmick really was the only thing that was keeping me from quitting this game altogether...

Aarison
12-06-2013, 06:43 PM
well a new feature that I like is that you can now swipe to pick up all the spoils of a battle instead of hitting each individual one......

on a side note how come I can not post new threads I have tried to send a ticket in on this forum to no avail Elita could you possibly give me permission or is there something I have to do

Oxilated
12-06-2013, 08:02 PM
well a new feature that I like is that you can now swipe to pick up all the spoils of a battle instead of hitting each individual one......

on a side note how come I can not post new threads I have tried to send a ticket in on this forum to no avail Elita could you possibly give me permission or is there something I have to do

you need at least 10-15 post to be able to post

Aarison
12-06-2013, 11:19 PM
you need at least 10-15 post to be able to post

thank you very much

Boogery
12-07-2013, 09:18 AM
I reported this to GREE yesterday (Request #1179233 ) and not sure if anyone else is having this problem:

I am currently on Epic Boss level 34 and used 6 energy to fight it. Used tectonic and 2 witch+ for a total of 3 knights. I beat the level and it said Victory and gave me 7 more epic energy as an award plus the armor pieces. I collected everything and then the game froze. I rebooted and came back into the boss and all 3 knights were there and it was active. I then attacked one time and it again said Victory but it didn't drop anything and just sat there. I was then forced to Flee to get out of the screen and now it's sitting there with the Epic Boss showing 0 energy left and not giving me credit for beating level 34. I should be on level 36 now but I fear that I will have to start over on level 34 again and used 13 epic energy for nothing. Please help.

I waited until I got 6 more energy then was able to beat level 34. I then waited for 6 energy again and tried 35 and it froze again! Same 3 knights - tectonic and 2 witch+. It sits on the Victory screen and the knight is actually moving but the screen doesn't progress. I rebooted and it gave me credit this time but I still lost the previous 13 energy. I am capable of beating level 60 each time now but not at this rate. :-(

A few of my guild members are reporting that they are now maxing out at 12 EB energy but my max is still 10. Anyone else see these things?

lornchy
12-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Great, now I don't have to play on a busted screen. Ordered new phone today. Thank you for update

BM Warrior
12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Ive been trying to get my account transferred for 3 weeks now,
then get the email saying you can do it yourself, but I don't have my old device and had to resubmit my info, is this going to take another 3 weeks to finally get my account transferred. the customer service hasn't really answered any of my questions or wont reply. really irritating specially when you actually have money into the game

locko
12-07-2013, 05:11 PM
i've been waiting two weeks so gree gave me the account I lost because my phone screen broke and I had to buy new one. after i sent the request the sent this updates i thought this will help me get my account back or in a way get to have the account i was first in. I only notice the bind just doesn't work like this you have to have other account device too?? How can i enter the account or bind the if i don't have the phone any more?? at what part will that help me get my account back... that should have there since the game started so there would be no problem entering the game or try to get into the account alot of persons have lost over all this time. And i know I'm not the only one but seriously have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for a response like that saying all that i have in the account names armors friend code and all kind of stuff, how can that happend... I know that I've lost some epic bosses cool armors and stuff i could have gotten some time ago but they wont give back the stuff i have in the new account to the other one are they? then how do you want a happy player or customer couse use real money for gems too it makes me not upset but mad i would really like to know whats gonna happen?.:confused:

Second i do like the update and the arena and all but are you kidding me 10 mints to keep streaks?? and it take 30 mints to regen a single energy for it? devs you need to work better on timing would be better at least 15 minutes i try my best to keep the streak but every 8 minutes attack and wait 8 mints more to attack again till every 3 attack it gives me 1 more energy even tho you give 2 energy only in lvl 6 but how isit going to work until 20 lvl i make it to 20 spending gems and i really had to say it you devs need to play it a bit so you know how we feel too and try to be at low level lvl it upp to min 50 and start again wait 3 weeks and try to get to the same place with nothing maybe that way you know how we all fell about it. and dont forget to spend real money too and lose it ;) you will like it more...

i should know that thats the best way to make players use real money more making them wait more they want to get the thing they dont have in the last one but it dosent make sence if you give the account faster maybe they will spend more becouse with more reason they will keep lvl up and wining thats what we all want to win good stuff play and entertain our self afther a long day of work.

Ithiliond
12-08-2013, 07:06 AM
0 healt left boss bug here. Twice in row, even when i tried to attack him again to get the kill. It was level 45 and I feel like i cant get to level 60 boss kill because of this. Please fix it, and give us some kind of refund.

OverkillMarinez
12-08-2013, 01:54 PM
When i try to open knights and dragons it says that i need to update and i have already done it. If i delete my account and download the app back will i be on the same one?

kegler
12-09-2013, 04:42 PM
I got error msg when I was trying to retrieve my account from another device
I've already bind it to my email on the old device.
Any idea why?

dragonx254
12-09-2013, 10:50 PM
It would be nice if the update could be extended a bit.

The whole "Swipe the collectibles" in battles is nice, but can this be applied to gold as well? That way I can just swipe my finger over all my training fields?

Spazztic
12-10-2013, 05:12 PM

This would be a GREAT idea if they would get me back on my original game. Been trying since around Halloween to get it back. These p pool have the worst customer support ever. Cant use the new way til we have our old games back. Cant bind an account we dont have access to.

Arlis
12-10-2013, 05:24 PM
I tried to get gems after downloading update and recieved a "product purchase error" and the game will not let me in. Is this because of the update? How do I solve problem?

sheepoverfence
12-11-2013, 02:24 AM
I really enjoy the new arena, but I'm not too thrilled with the streak timer.

I have to say my favorite part so far is swiping to collect rewards. I never realized how much I hated tapping my
screen. This leads me to wonder though, why not just get rid of it all together and have it automatically collect rewards without waiting for a while?

Elita
12-12-2013, 01:21 PM
I reported this to GREE yesterday (Request #1179233 ) and not sure if anyone else is having this problem:

I am currently on Epic Boss level 34 and used 6 energy to fight it. Used tectonic and 2 witch+ for a total of 3 knights. I beat the level and it said Victory and gave me 7 more epic energy as an award plus the armor pieces. I collected everything and then the game froze. I rebooted and came back into the boss and all 3 knights were there and it was active. I then attacked one time and it again said Victory but it didn't drop anything and just sat there. I was then forced to Flee to get out of the screen and now it's sitting there with the Epic Boss showing 0 energy left and not giving me credit for beating level 34. I should be on level 36 now but I fear that I will have to start over on level 34 again and used 13 epic energy for nothing. Please help.

I waited until I got 6 more energy then was able to beat level 34. I then waited for 6 energy again and tried 35 and it froze again! Same 3 knights - tectonic and 2 witch+. It sits on the Victory screen and the knight is actually moving but the screen doesn't progress. I rebooted and it gave me credit this time but I still lost the previous 13 energy. I am capable of beating level 60 each time now but not at this rate. :-(

A few of my guild members are reporting that they are now maxing out at 12 EB energy but my max is still 10. Anyone else see these things?

We are aware of the issues withe the epic boss. A fix for this is in place and will be released upon the next update...

JDMdude
12-12-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't have my old device so I can't do bind.. You guys replied and basically told me to use bind when I said I can't.... Please just help me get my account back.. I'm getting very irritated :( ... It's been a month or more since ice had my account.....

Oh, and if I could keep my guild war winnings.. That'd be great..

request (#1188040)

Elita
12-12-2013, 05:56 PM
I don't have my old device so I can't do bind.. You guys replied and basically told me to use bind when I said I can't.... Please just help me get my account back.. I'm getting very irritated :( ... It's been a month or more since ice had my account.....

Oh, and if I could keep my guild war winnings.. That'd be great..

request (#1188040)

This is not the place for this. Sorry but tickets requests are not forwarded via the forums. As I'm sure there are other anxious players waiting ahead of you.

JDMdude
12-12-2013, 10:37 PM
This is not the place for this. Sorry but tickets requests are not forwarded via the forums. As I'm sure there are other anxious players waiting ahead of you.

Ha! You're loads of help elita.. NOT!

Dustiey
12-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Everyone will be sent the new link and if it doesn't apply to you, write back and they will take care of you. Due to the large number of tickets, a mass reply to account transfer issues will be sent. If you can't do it the new way, no problem.

What do I so to get it back please reply back I wana get this weeks boss armor plus

imTectonic
12-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Why is it not possible to go from IOS>Android? Just saying

andle
12-14-2013, 08:31 PM
How long does the transfer take? Immediate? Few days?

What is your experience?

Zarlakk
12-15-2013, 07:38 AM
I love it how this game is continuously being updated... :D

Jatan69
12-16-2013, 10:46 AM
Hello Everyone!

Go to the Google Play or iTunes store to download the latest Knights & Dragons update!

We're proud to announce that self-service account binding is now available for iOS and Android! This feature can be found in the main menu > Options > under the FAQ tab.

Please remember that you need to have the original account and new account on hand to complete the transfer. If you do not have the OLD device, you will need to contact Customer Support.

Only one account can be bound to any given e-mail.
It's not possible to go from iOS --> Android and vice-versa.
The unique code sent to your e-mail will expire after 3 hours.
You must be on the latest version of Knights and Dragons.

Here's how it works:

Select Bind Account.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/856f8ab4-bd8c-468c-97db-1f3b16482e2b_zps55ba4a40.png

Choose an e-mail to bind the account too.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/ff34fc97-b26e-4ae6-8780-3b64a94fa82a_zpsd10957f3.png

An e-mail with further instructions will be sent with a unique code. Than go back to Bind Account and input the unique code.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/85ca8a79-bfa1-4c67-ae9a-1ebc5d09721a_zpsbeba44fe.png

Success!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/e53f6e80-3478-461f-994f-2c744d19dbc3_zps5ae148ff.png

To retrieve an account, follow the same flow, but instead use the Retrieve Account button. Input the bounded e-mail and you will receive another e-mail with a unique code to bind the account to the device. Detailed steps below:

Retrieve Account to New Device:

One can transfer their game save account by retrieving the game save through another device by pressing the button "Retrieve Account". This can only be performed once the email and game save account have been bind

1. Launch App
2. Finish Tutorial if not completed
3. select Menu
4. select Options
5. select FAQ
6. select Retrieve Account
7. enter email address in text field then press enter when done
8. remain on Options/FAQ page
9. retrieve email from from user's email account Inbox (FYI: check you spam or junk mail just in case you don't have iugo.ec listed in your contacts)
10. read the email to locate the code 6 digit code with an hyphen (EX: 0o-oooo)
11. return to the device
12. select Retrieve Account
13. enter code in text field then press enter when its done
14. Done - Email/Game save "Retrieved"

If you're having trouble receiving the e-mail. Make sure to check your spam and trash folders for it.

Download the update NOW!

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HwkP.gif

I was wondering if one could transfer from say the IOS platform , to the Samsung platform? If not could that maybe come with a up coming update.. I know the two platforms don't intertwine, however it would be amazing.. Seeing as I would not have to Restart.. Again..

Jatan69
12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Why is it not possible to go from IOS>Android? Just saying

I have found my answer , and would REEE-Healy like if that could be in an upcoming update !!!! As it would satisfy many more than myself !!! It would be better than the new arena FOR SURE..