PDA

View Full Version : Why does the sound continue to play after turning it off?

mxz
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
My Raid Boss sound continues to play after disabling all sounds in the settings - and even after turning the phone to vibrate/silent mode.

I know the forums aren't supposed to be used to raise issues - but none of my tickets B&Ming about this seem to go anywhere. How hard is it to just disable *all* sounds (preferably by default). I'm sure this was seen in beta and they've had multiple cycles to fix it...Gree! Jump on it, jump on it, jump on it.
GCFRJEjM3fc

CJ54
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Huh. I don't think we have experienced this in-house. Anyone else finding this to be the case?

I know we've had some "music won't turn off" issues a couple of times previously in some of the games.

mxz
12-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Plug in some headphones, fire up some Justin Bieber (or whatever), hit the vibrate/silent switch, fire up CC, make sure sounds are turned off in the settings, then attack a raid boss. Your glorious "One Time" track will be ruined by the awful sound of gunfire.

I haven't checked in a while, but last time I reinstalled all the sounds reset to the "ALL ON, AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE" setting.

kimberleyj
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM
everyone has this problem i don't see how you don't .people work and get their hits in when no one is watching this loud noise makes it hard for people to do that.

hooligan1966
12-06-2013, 01:40 AM
All my sounds are muted, but only come back after a data push.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Huh. I don't think we have experienced this in-house. Anyone else finding this to be the case?

No, not at all. The game is absolutely perfect as it is. Please don't change a thing.

TZora
12-06-2013, 03:03 AM
No, not at all. The game is absolutely perfect as it is. Please don't change a thing.
yea i agree .. the game is flawless :)