PDA

View Full Version : missing indestructible unit

eggiebert
12-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Hey all

So I make a habit of screenshotting all my indestructible units I win.. mainly because I post them of groupme.

But then I noticed a few weeks back that I was missing one of my Madagascar wd units..

Emailed gree the screenshot and after about a week.. got the typical "sorry.. we dont see evidence of the unit in our log"

So I know I'll get nowhere with gree and thats why I'm using up my remaining gold and then retiring.... but has this happened to anyone else recently. . It may have happened a while back for me and only realising now. .....

totaljerkfaceallstar
12-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Hey all

So I make a habit of screenshotting all my indestructible units I win.. mainly because I post them of groupme.

But then I noticed a few weeks back that I was missing one of my Madagascar wd units..

Emailed gree the screenshot and after about a week.. got the typical "sorry.. we dont se evidence of the unit in our log"

So I know I'll get nowhere with gree and thats why I'm using up my remaining gold and then retiring.... but has this happened to anyone else recently. . It may have happened a while back for me and only realising now. .....

Ive lost many weak indestructibles before, such as boss loot items. Wish I could give you a good solution but Ive got nothing to give.

vNastIER
12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
best solution....get stronger indestructibles to replace the weak ones

Luuzer
12-05-2013, 09:41 PM
yeah, its a "feature" that some indestructibles get destroyed :(

eggiebert
12-06-2013, 11:54 AM
best solution....get stronger indestructibles to replace the weak ones

Just annoyed that I lost the attack boost