PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gree

JessieAllen33
12-05-2013, 03:57 PM
I had reported a ticket Saturday, and they had replied to me on Monday, but didn't answer my question correctly, so I replied back. They got back to me today and fixed everything and now I'm one happy camper. This is the third time this has happened to me. You can expect to be immediately messaged back from a mod and have the solution solved. No company does that. GREE has worked hard to fix all there problems, but no matter what every game will have problems. You guys are never satisfied. So I just wanted to give a big shoutout to my helper Walker, thanks for helping. A&F anyway you could thank him for me? Have a good day everyone.

sam0621
12-05-2013, 05:01 PM
I need someone to help me I purchased gold and have not received it it is for raid boss made a ticket 8 days ago and it has just now been escalated please look into it. Sorry to hijack but I cant create my own...1166020

Im Jahova
12-05-2013, 05:24 PM
LOL, it took them a week to get back to me and another 4 days just to fix a simple problem

Senator McCarthy
12-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Are you trolling? "No company does that." LOL What? Reply to customers when mistakes are made? Has the standards been lowered so much where fixing problems caused by Gree over and over (3 times) comes with a "Thank You."

travisman1
12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Every time Ive contacted support they've been quick and always resolve my issue.

eNtroX
12-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Me too.. I got one billing issue, within hours it was solved.. even they replied me in my personal email, and it was only 1 who took care of it, not several people. quick and competent..

Im Jahova
12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Are you trolling? "No company does that." LOL What? Reply to customers when mistakes are made? Has the standards been lowered so much where fixing problems caused by Gree over and over (3 times) comes with a "Thank You."

The LOL means that GREEs support is a joke a lot of the time. And sir, I am no troll.

Puckface McGee
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Think he was talking to the OP, not you Jahova.

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:51 PM
I had reported a ticket Saturday, and they had replied to me on Monday, but didn't answer my question correctly, so I replied back. They got back to me today and fixed everything and now I'm one happy camper. This is the third time this has happened to me. You can expect to be immediately messaged back from a mod and have the solution solved. No company does that. GREE has worked hard to fix all there problems, but no matter what every game will have problems. You guys are never satisfied. So I just wanted to give a big shoutout to my helper Walker, thanks for helping. A&F anyway you could thank him for me? Have a good day everyone.

You are more than welcome :)

It is good to hear positive feedback on the forum for once instead of all the mindless hateful insults and abuse that the moderators usually have to put up with.

TZora
12-06-2013, 01:36 AM
It is good to hear positive feedback on the forum for once instead of all the mindless hateful insults and abuse that the moderators usually have to put up with.
look who's talking :D

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 02:17 AM
look who's talking :D

Hi Tzora, did you miss me? :)

TZora
12-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Hi Tzora, did you miss me? :)
i wish .... extras :p