PDA

View Full Version : Do it GREE: MW Annivesary Event

Evil Mastermind
12-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Well you have already had an anniversary money building so that wouldn't be original. Please don't give out another anniversary unit either as that doesn't really do much for anyone. How about hold a PVP goal event for 7 days during the holidays that requires a player to complete 2014 attacks (not raids) to ring in the new year.

Upon completion of the the goal, the player will unlock a new boost building from the store. The new boost building will provide a 20% attack boost (when fully upgraded to L10). Since everyone is already heavy in defense it's time to offset that with some additional attack.

Get your programmers in gear and let's do it.

Happy Holidays!
Evil M. ;)

SPWD
12-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Very good,I like it!

iZheil9152
12-05-2013, 01:14 PM
I want a building :(

Richard79
12-05-2013, 01:16 PM
A super idea but this is gree and there ideas su ck

Evil Mastermind
12-05-2013, 01:24 PM
.... and their ideas su ck

I know. That's why I'm trying to help them. LOL.

Gen. Jaden
12-05-2013, 01:37 PM
I think you know who I am ;)

Blade of 3
12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
All the people that don't have the gold or time for it will be severely behind and have no possible way of catching up. If they do a building like that it would have to be available for everyone or not nearly as strong.

Ghost-12
12-05-2013, 01:50 PM
There are 3 buildings I wish to have ( couldn't get it since i wasn't around when they release.)
anniversary money building is one of them :/

Evil Mastermind
12-05-2013, 01:58 PM
All the people that don't have the gold or time for it will be severely behind and have no possible way of catching up. If they do a building like that it would have to be available for everyone or not nearly as strong.

Ok 19% boost. LOL :)

Seriously though, it wouldn't cost that much. I doubt it would be much different than the Composite building which requires gold for that boost.

Lancerdually
12-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Hate to be the party pooper, this is a GREAT idea, and thread, but good ideas don't USUALLY fly far around MW

Thief
12-05-2013, 02:11 PM
There are 3 buildings I wish to have ( couldn't get it since i wasn't around when they release.)
anniversary money building is one of them :/

AB/AMR/AV

Favorite is the AMR

ploop
12-05-2013, 02:24 PM
good idea, but it should be avalible till new year

Evil Mastermind
12-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I think you know who I am ;)

Sure do. Thx for the bump.

Ghost-12
12-05-2013, 06:02 PM
AB/AMR/AV

Favorite is the AMR
Me too!!
Here is the reason why i dont get raid alot! ( not having all these $ buildings)

Favorites;
Aniversary center
Artic mining rig
Alexsandria Villa

Also missing;
Queensland Barracks
Tatra Outpost
The Absolute Towers

-Hey Gree if you see this im willing to pay tripple for each these
Building as a penalty for having to re-release them...

Also this is a friendly Bump for Mastermind's post :)

Hotshots
12-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Who on earth wants an event like this over the holidays ? Do you not have a life outside this game?
I suggest you go have fun in the real world , spend time with family , party with friends.

Evil Mastermind
12-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Who on earth wants an event like this over the holidays ? Do you not have a life outside this game?
I suggest you go have fun in the real world , spend time with family , party with friends.

Well whether this event were to actually happen or not, rest assured some type of event will be occurring during the holidays. Wouldn't surprise me to even see another WD event before end of the year.

Androidz
12-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Thats a nice idea, but what about the new upcommers.
Why wont we get to enjoy this building?
With this weird inflation i think its unfair.

At start when the inflation came i was wow Gree finally open a door for new upcommers to close the gap between the top players. So new breath will step in.
But what they did eventually they made it possible for top player still finish these event.
So low lvls got to 3-5m stat, but top players jumped from 7-10m to 50-90m.

I have no clue what gree is pointing at...

Evil Mastermind
12-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Thats a nice idea, but what about the new upcommers.
Why wont we get to enjoy this building?
With this weird inflation i think its unfair.

At start when the inflation came i was wow Gree finally open a door for new upcommers to close the gap between the top players. So new breath will step in.
But what they did eventually they made it possible for top player still finish these event.
So low lvls got to 3-5m stat, but top players jumped from 7-10m to 50-90m.

I have no clue what gree is pointing at...

Well it would be an anniversary event celebrating existing loyal players/customers. I am not worried about someone that may or may not start playing next year.

If my math is correct (which I won't guarantee...lol), the majority of players should be able to finish this type of event for very little or no gold required.

Assuming most people get 8 hours of sleep that leaves 16 hours in a day. 7 day event would yield 112 waking hours which is 6720 minutes. Stamina refills one every 3 minutes so that is 2,240 (6720/3) stamina regenerated in 7 days. Only need 2014 attacks to complete. Maybe my math is wrong and if so then I apologize. But with a little dedication seems easily doable to me.

Tito89
12-06-2013, 05:45 AM
How about a Nostalgia LTQ?

Missions include the old pvp ltq targets, the target buildings on the maps and award classic units like rae monsoons and elite base defences as prizes, of course due to stat inflation why not throw in a tactical officer devin or fusion apc (with bonus). An anniversary is an event to commemorate past happenings, so I think my idea should be taken very seriously, Gree.