PDA

View Full Version : A & F or CJ can you please help - my inventory is too high.

Vito6593
12-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I have been having this problem for a while.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?75911-Mods-please-reduce-my-inventory

I got this reply (7 days ago) from one of the tickets I sent

Thanks for the message. Since a lot of art is re-used for different items, what are the names of those? I can see that you have a few high powered items with a quantity of 5 like:

Aston Stargazer
Explosive Ticker
Sweet Tooth Pistol
Mischief Maker Suit
Kitty Tamer
Radiant Roadster
Boutique Blaster
Beauty Bomb
Brutal Bustier
Barbed Bracelets

--------------

I replied:

It happened after one of the STLQ events (around the time you dropped the game for maintenance). It was very soon after the previous LTB event finished.

I should have 5 of a number of items from Syndicate events such as boss ones so PLEASE don't take any of the inventory that I have earned.

The ones I am 100% sure I should one have 1 of is:
Aston Stargazer
Explosive Ticker
Kitty Tamer

----------------

Obviously if the ten items mentioned by a member of your team is correct then remove them - I just don't know what item came from where.

My code is 349 625 927

I am eager for these to be removed ASAP

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 02:51 PM
All these items are from the Disturbing Trends LTB quest (To Die For Designs), so you should have one of each of them.

mob
12-05-2013, 02:56 PM
CJ and A&F

With respect to the inventory, please have it sorted as the KA team has done. That being with the highest attack value as the first viewed and the lowest the last. Seems a numeric sort would be rather sophomoric!

Thank you

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 03:59 PM
CJ and A&F

With respect to the inventory, please have it sorted as the KA team has done. That being with the highest attack value as the first viewed and the lowest the last. Seems a numeric sort would be rather sophomoric!

Thank you
Hey, there's a thread calling for that already. Please don't hijack this one :)

Lab5394
12-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm having the opposite problem. A lot of my items aren't showing up and even more disappear whenever there's new data added to the game. I've sent in tickets about it and basically get told I'm blind and they're in my inventory.

sam0621
12-05-2013, 04:58 PM
I need someone to help me I purchased gold and have not received it it is for raid boss made a ticket 8 days ago and it has just now been escalated please look into it. Sorry to hijack but I cant create my own...

Vito6593
12-05-2013, 05:12 PM
All these items are from the Disturbing Trends LTB quest (To Die For Designs), so you should have one of each of them.

Thanks for this.

As I only noticed it after the previous LTB that males sense.

Mods please amend accordingly.

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I need someone to help me I purchased gold and have not received it it is for raid boss made a ticket 8 days ago and it has just now been escalated please look into it. Sorry to hijack but I cant create my own...
I'd advise you ask your vendor for a refund.

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks for this.

As I only noticed it after the previous LTB that males sense.

Mods please amend accordingly.
No problem. I always screenshot prizes as they come up; it makes things simpler if something should go wrong.

Must say I find it rather depressing that the support staffer who replied to you does not apparently know these things or have the ability to easily find out.

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:36 PM
People the forums are not the place to follow up on the progression of your tickets. Please contact support in game and they will resolve your situation swiftly.

sister morphine
12-06-2013, 03:09 AM
People the forums are not the place to follow up on the progression of your tickets. Please contact support in game and they will resolve your situation swiftly.
He did. Read the older thread linked to in OP. A&F said she could remove the items, but that doesn't seem to have happened.

What's the guy to do; wait until his game is suspended following multiple accusations of hacking? Sheesh!