PDA

View Full Version : 3 Attacks, (NOT RAIDS), by same person in 1 hour??

Vegaman
12-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Has GREE changed some thing in the system. I always thought you could raid as often as you wanted on a player if there were raid-able items available,

BUT .... You could only attack up to 10/12 times max in a visit and then not again for 12 ish hours. Unless of course its a war.

I have had 2 different SUP members attack me as i am over vault, (saving for hotel upgrade), 3 times in 1 hour taking appox 3 million each time.

The issue is not about being overvault. Its about more than 1 attack per session.

ANYONE KNOW??

iZheil9152
12-05-2013, 11:18 AM
When you log in, those 12 hits reset and you are opened to get hit.
Similar in the way you have to reset a building before it is raided again

Web323
12-05-2013, 11:25 AM
It seems the number has gone down. I can only hit a player 10 times now and it has always been 12

SGT Rud
12-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I know its 12 times per attacker in a 8 hour period.

When you log in, those 12 hits reset and you are opened to get hit.
Similar in the way you have to reset a building before it is raided again
I would love to know if this is correct info. Basically I read this as If you log out of your game, and then back in, it resets the 8 hour period of which the attacker must wait prior to him attacking again.

Vegaman
12-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks i was login out each time. Maybe thats it.

iZheil9152
12-05-2013, 11:33 AM
I know its 12 times per attacker in a 8 hour period.

I would love to know if this is correct info. Basically I read this as If you log out of your game, and then back in, it resets the 8 hour period of which the attacker must wait prior to him attacking again.
May be, but I try and attack this one guy with low stats and billions of dollars sitting around. Every time I visit he is reset. I try and get him 1-2 times per day, so I assume the instant reset...but haven't actually counted the time between my attacks.

Maybe a certain mod that is online right now can confirm :)

SPWD
12-05-2013, 12:09 PM
I received an email recently,about attacks etc,unfortunately I can't find it but it said the higher the level the more times you can get attacked also if they lose they can attack you as many times as they like,il have another look for it.

SGT Rud
12-05-2013, 12:14 PM
I received an email recently,about attacks etc,unfortunately I can't find it but it said the higher the level the more times you can get attacked also if they lose they can attack you as many times as they like,il have another look for it.

That seems a bit odd, but if your losing why keep attacking, I am assuming the 12 counts would be for wins only, and wouldnt count losses. I think I saw something in one of the guides for beginners, Ill scrub it really quick.

I know that you will not start receiving $300K per hit until the level 40. I am not sure if you need to be level 40 or if they need to be, or if both need to be.

iZheil9152
12-05-2013, 12:22 PM
I know for a fact the 12 attacks:
•count for losses
•count for raids made before attacks
•are not available until a certain level is reached (my LLP cannot do 12)

Luuzer
12-05-2013, 09:27 PM
I know for a fact the 12 attacks:
•count for losses
•count for raids made before attacks
•are not available until a certain level is reached (my LLP cannot do 12)

yup, thats it. And approx period is 6-9 hours when same person can come back and hit another 12 times. And lets say U hit one guy 12 times, in 4 hours U go and raid 2 buildings (6 hits) and then another 4 hrs U go and attack again, then U can make only 6 hits, cause those raids in the middle U did count too ;)