PDA

View Full Version : sas & asylum

cc thunder
12-05-2013, 10:41 AM
I figure I might as well stir some stuff up before I get deleted from the forum. I have tried to contact monticore and tell him this privately but since his inbox was full I figure I'll put it on blast for everyone to see. I may be mistaken but I was told that the former leader of my syndicate joined SAS. I have no access to see if that's where he ended up using the rumors I heard. he is an energy glitcher with three accounts in game names gadget jaysun & gadgets girl. while I was on group me he instructed everybody who has an iPhone how to glitch successfully. he also ran a former syn that I was a part of that was bought on hacked cash back in the day before I ever got there before he ever got there. code is 975871158 name asylum. to all the people that have been a part of my syndicates before I really appreciate everything you've done. troll this thread delete this thread do whatever you want I don't care I'm done on these forums.
late.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 11:10 AM
You've just made SAS's day. Now they know there's more glitchers out there they'll be rubbing there hands in glee tryin to recruit.

Deadwater
12-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Montecore has publicly displayed his email address. Could have used that. He answers faster than gree support.

Assault and Flattery
12-05-2013, 11:33 AM
You know I gotta shut this down, but that isn't even a valid mafia code. Please send a ticket to support.