PDA

View Full Version : Gree stole my money, I'm calling the law...

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Gree I understand that you are trying to make things right but when you do that at the sake of those who support you and tell them your SOL for wanting compensation, then from me I truly say (bad word) you too, since you basically are doing the same thing to us who spent money completing the event on thanksgiving, and because of severe sever lag, It made me use double gold to refil energy at times, and I completed it in full, but you go and give folks who didn't spend a single gold on this event the unit, even some who only spent 100 gold either didn't finish the event, (I know this because I know them personally. Yet i've sent tickets for units I was supposed to be awarded and you tell me, you cannot award unit after a event well what the heck is this, is this not after the event? I mean there has been numerous of time where you dropped the ball over and over, back to back your a sloppy player that needs to be benched, and just because your $1 may mean $100 to me doesn't mean it's of any less value, your backwards company that needs to rethink the value of a penny is, and how to treat customers, instead of showing the general masses and the folks whom done what you ask of them (rank up and get punished for it) the one who made your game what it is today from word of mouth (if you relieze how much that counts for)the door. So where is my money you STOLE from me you criminals? I want it free also....

Also I'm droid and we always have problems, but never have we been solely compensated, like IOS has.*

P.S. if this bothers you, before this gets removed then move along and don't even post about folks complaining or whatever, please save your energy because I'm not the bad guy you need to be going after.

Ghost-12
12-05-2013, 06:40 AM
= Yet i've sent tickets for units I was supposed to be awarded and you tell me, you cannot award unit
after a event is over
...Same here many many times with Prof that i earned the unit just to get my ticket closed!
-I spend over 900 Gold for this event. The last guy took me about 24 tries to get 10 kills that actually counted (Only needed 8 but did 2 extra for my faction)
Not complaining Just saying...

kguittar
12-05-2013, 06:44 AM
+1; I agree 100% AKB.

SHANESTER
12-05-2013, 07:12 AM
GREEdy is definitely out of control! Out of control!
(so is your profanity by the way :p)

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 07:20 AM
GREEdy is definitely out of control! Out of control!
(so is your profanity by the way :p)
I know sorry about that just mad. Lol

How's that?

Thief
12-05-2013, 07:25 AM
I know sorry about that. Lol

Hey Alpha i'm with you man. Took me 24?+ Kills to get my 8 drops. Was really frustrating to see those that only had 3-4 drops get the item in their inventory when i spent well over 1k Gold to get the item. With that being said i would reccomend editing your post to remove the profanity and giving the name of a thief a bad connotation :D I certainly don't want to be compared to Gree(d)

I think you point is completely valid its just there are people that are under 18 on the forums and we should also try and remember that (as i have friends that play with their families that include 12 year olds)

Thanks man and remember Gree will most likely tell you the forum isn't the place but your point is valid. Just need to take a slightly different approach my friend.

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Hey Alpha i'm with you man. Took me 24?+ Kills to get my 8 drops. Was really frustrating to see those that only had 3-4 drops get the item in their inventory when i spent well over 1k Gold to get the item. With that being said i would reccomend editing your post to remove the profanity and giving the name of a thief a bad connotation :D I certainly don't want to be compared to Gree(d)

I think you point is completely valid its just there are people that are under 18 on the forums and we should also try and remember that (as i have friends that play with their families that include 12 year olds)

Thanks man and remember Gree will most likely tell you the forum isn't the place but your point is valid. Just need to take a slightly different approach my friend.
Thank you thief and a friend helped me cool it, and thank you thief for all the help you give people.
Edited thief for you lol

Thief
12-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Thank you thief and a friend helped me cool it, and thank you thief for all the help you give people.
Edited thief for you lol

Hahaha glad to hear it! No Begin the Revolution! Come on gree please inform us what actions you will take or what actions you wish for us to take in order to resolve this?

Dutchie
12-05-2013, 07:54 AM
My only advice is to stop giving them your money. They don't deserve it! I made this decision a while back and I'm sticking to my guns. Don't care if my stats fall behind and with all these events, the game is becoming a chore and it is no fun no more. I'm already drifting to other games where I have fun playing.

Lancerdually
12-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Hahaha glad to hear it! No Begin the Revolution! Come on gree please inform us what actions you will take or what actions you wish for us to take in order to resolve this?
What's even sadder, is i have gotten so used to the standard, "sorry about your luck" from Gree(d) that I didn't even send a ticket for the 1K gold i layed down to complete level 10 of this event because I did get my units I knew it would be same old song and dance from Gree(d)......sad that I (we) continue to play this game and throw our real money away in hopes it will improve.......

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Im not looking to get the unit removed but I want my gold back since even just 1 person didn't use gold nor finished got it, ever heard of the saying "if i say yes to you I have to say yes to eeeeveryone", and I truly wouldn't spend a dime more if it wasn't for my friends I have come to know on the game (which is the only reason I still even play, think about that statement gree), I say that because for it to be fun for ME personally I like to compete and the onl y true way to compete is to spend which I don't mind doing with a company that has integrity and doesn't cowards away from issues 'cough' , if my friends left for another game so would I and never look back.

SHANESTER
12-05-2013, 08:24 AM
lol... i like the new revision.
i owned you one troll by the way ;) (may be 2 actually :rolleyes:)

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 08:31 AM
lol... i like the new revision.
i owned you one troll by the way ;) (may be 2 actually :rolleyes:)
No worries, gree trolls us enough.

Sirius
12-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello Alpha,

Please send in a ticket with your complaint and details of your issue. I'm sure support can get things cleared up for you.

In the mean time, I'm going to lock the thread.