PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Extra Log for system alerts

hellfirecc
12-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Hi,

can you improve the messages for system alerts, please? Instead of showing all this message in the game forum, how about an extra location under donate? For coordination in the game it is really hard to see the important message, if lots of ppl donate money, bricks and tokens. Furthermore the leader and officers must constantly delete these message. It would be really great, if you can improve the game play and seperate these messages from the real important ones.

thx
hellfire

noamlin
12-05-2013, 05:08 AM
+1 to that.

and i would like to add - a better communication interface.
1. message between players or in syn's forum should have a bigger window.
2. each message should show 5-6 lines before trimming.
3. a notification number of how many unread messages should appear (on my profile button or on syn's button)
4. officers should be able to make an alert message (maybe a message with a different emphasized color?)

hellfirecc
12-05-2013, 05:12 AM
+1 to that.
3. a notification number of how many unread messages should appear (on my profile button or on syn's button)
4. officers should be able to make an alert message (maybe a message with a different emphasized color?)
+1

These points i totally agree and would like to see that also.

varman
12-05-2013, 07:03 AM
We use line for communications and I love it. 3 chat rooms leadership, battle & every day chat. Problem solved. Gree should improve customer service

hellfirecc
12-05-2013, 07:22 AM
We use line for communications and I love it. 3 chat rooms leadership, battle & every day chat. Problem solved. Gree should improve customer service

The Problem isn't solved. We also use an external messenger, but you have to leave the game. This sucks, as the loading time take ages.

cubic
12-05-2013, 08:30 AM
The Problem isn't solved. We also use an external messenger, but you have to leave the game. This sucks, as the loading time take ages.

Yhea, the iOS users has that problem with loading when switching apps.

For us Android user it is perfect, brilliant I would say. We donīt have the problem with loading while switching from app to app. I mean for the battle you could for example search through the target-list while checking targets in the external messenger app, fast and very useful for that, and alot of other things.

Screw Apple, you see what they put you in, no multitasking (atleast not any who works good).

I understand not everyone could just switch phones, but ones problems is another ones luxury.

hellfirecc
12-06-2013, 12:32 AM
[FONT=Century Gothic]For us Android user it is perfect, brilliant I would say. We donīt have the problem with loading while switching from app to app. I mean for the battle you could for example search through the target-list while checking targets in the external messenger app, fast and very useful for that, and alot of other things

I can't totally agree. The switching apps doesn't work on android all time. But you are right, at least much better than on iOS.

hank87
12-06-2013, 12:37 AM
+1

I need 8 more characters :)

hellfirecc
12-06-2013, 07:02 AM
+1

I need 8 more characters :)

I really like the way you think :-D

lurcher
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Be good if the leader could choose to post a sticky, that would be very handy.