PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree for a great game!

Captain Torgue
12-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Despite what many people here think I actually would say they are above average in terms of the goods and services provided.

With the exception of one minor incident ever way has gone well and despite the minor problems here and there I would say it has been a great success and thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. The prizes and mods given out are definitely worth it and overall this is a very fun game to play.

Other gaming devices such as the xbox and playstation have their fare share of problems too but the players don't abuse and threaten the staff like the people on this forum do.

Gold is relatively cheap and you get your moneys worth, especially if you are a member of the gold bonus program. There is also an option of free play so no one is forced to spend money and therefore can easily be enjoyed by everyone.

PVP events are very time consuming but the rewards are absolutely worth it in the end and I speak for everyone when I say we are all hoping they make a return soon.

Stat inflation isn't such a bad thing as the items that we all used to have are very weak and these recent items are what everyone is really after. Sure they could put a bit more effort into respect points but I would leave it how it is as new players can benefit from the respect points much more than us older players.
There are now many events such as LTQ and collect 20's that we can all participate in to improve our stats and extra mods are thrown in for good measure.

Most people complain about the customer service but I find that my tickets are usually answered within 24 hours and I give 5 star ratings as the staff are always polite and my questions and issues always answered and resolved to my satisfaction.

Last but not least the LTBs are a great addition and I hope they continue. I am looking forward to an LTB that is a defence building with a mod that gives you a 50% defence bonus during robs.

So Gree, please ignore the haters and keep up the good work. I don't care what people say you are all doing an excellent job and should be proud of yourselves!

Puckface McGee
12-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I don't know about the 'Gold is relatively cheap' part of this. $100 base price for 1500 gold would be nice if that gold would last a few months, but there a good number of events that require the use of gold in the thousand + range to finish completely, and a few of these a month. I wouldn't call that relatively cheap.

Now, you could argue that it's the player's choice to purchase and how to use the gold, but I could argue that any free player can not get as far in most events as gold players do, and would be much weaker as a result. That makes using gold a necessity in order to stay with the pack.

I don't know about the rest of you, but $3-400 a month (or even more for a number of you!) on any game is not relatively cheap.

All this aside, the rest of your post is a nice change of pace from the rants and is very nicely put. :)

liles5453
12-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Applause sir, applause, i feel as if this game is soooo 'bad' then those who hate this game should simply quit! I enjoy CC, i buy gold, i have fun with my syndicate, but i couldn't have said it better. BUT ive got one question..EXPLOSIONS?

varman
12-05-2013, 02:15 AM
What's your secret to make gree customer service sort your problem in 24 hours? I'm waiting for 3 weeks now for gree to transfer my character to new phone. Manual transfer don't work (maybe my brain is too small)

Nighteg
12-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Gold is relatively cheap and you get your moneys worth

Is this a joke?
With the money SAS/FC player spends on gold in this game, you can buy 100 X-BOXes/PSs.

Phillip99
12-05-2013, 03:22 AM
I agree torgue. With millions on their servers at the same time, you have to expect errors. All in all the game runs pretty good. People come on here and scream a little too loud about their issues.

budman68
12-05-2013, 04:10 AM
F'that! Gree should use the $$ from all this gold sales and buy servers and staff to make the game playable! Stop playing games with stats. One event huge weapons. next one is super low...then medium. pick a course and stay with it already!

Osobuko
12-05-2013, 04:49 AM
:D
Gold isnīt cheap. I would not be proud to work for a company like Greed. (AKA kompu gacha master)

Brendan
12-05-2013, 04:55 AM
I agree torgue. With millions on their servers at the same time, you have to expect errors. All in all the game runs pretty good. People come on here and scream a little too loud about their issues.

It's a forum, people come on here to discuss what is happening in the game. If people come on and complain a lot about Gree screw ups then that means Gree screw up a lot. And there would be fewer people coming on here if Gree actually responded to us when we email them instead of an auto response every time.

I very much doubt millions of people play this game.

noamlin
12-05-2013, 05:03 AM
u know... the more i read your posts Captain Torgue, the more i begin to think u r a gree employee.

VisionaryShxt
12-05-2013, 05:05 AM
This game is great! I agree. I have fun! If people didn't take the game so serious. They wouldn't hsve to waste their time coming on here it complain! ITS A GAME!

hooligan1966
12-05-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't think you can compare this game to consol game, coz if after using the Xbox etc game it turned out to be faulty, you would be refunded the money spent on it.

Nighteg
12-05-2013, 08:09 AM
I don't think you can compare this game to consol game, coz if after using the Xbox etc game it turned out to be faulty, you would be refunded the money spent on it.

Good point. Also beta testing is tested for free in most of the world. In gree's case, it's tested for real money.

Senator McCarthy
12-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Is this an offensive by Gree employees to post positive things about the company? LOL

Instead of playing games in the forum... just be responsive and do a better job beta testing the game before rolling it out.

You know what pisses players off... spending time and money on a time sensitive challenge but getting screwed over due to a glitch. It happens all too often.

Gree is quick to "fix" glitches that are in favor of players but slow to act when it goes against us.

Mighty Min
12-05-2013, 08:55 AM
a post by yet another player with complete out-of-touch with reality - ANY game that costs you more than couple bucks for some virtual achievement that has absolutely no value and would be forgotten soon as this ship goes belly up - useless and utmost waste of money!

ImWoey
12-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Really guys? Im pretty sure this is troll thread, if the 50% defense bonus building while robbing wasnt a giveaway I dont know what was, you forum people disappoint me

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Is this an offensive by Gree employees to post positive things about the company? LOL

Instead of playing games in the forum... just be responsive and do a better job beta testing the game before rolling it out.

You know what pisses players off... spending time and money on a time sensitive challenge but getting screwed over due to a glitch. It happens all too often.

Gree is quick to "fix" glitches that are in favor of players but slow to act when it goes against us.

I can see in your signature that you were banned for making threats against the founder of Gree. Do you think this is acceptable behaviour to threaten people on the internet?

If you persist in this behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if the police are called.

I understand you are dissatisfied with the game, however if you feel so strongly about it simply do not play the game anymore. There is no need to resort to insults and threats.

I myself enjoy the game immensely and have had very little issues with it. It is my right to voice my opinion and your right to disagree, however the way you are proceeding about it is just plain wrong.

TZora
12-06-2013, 01:35 AM
I understand you are dissatisfied with the game, however if you feel so strongly about it simply do not play the game anymore. There is no need to resort to insults and threats.
refund the money i spent on this game, i will quit this very moment.

ridiculous thread :)

hooligan1966
12-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Glad to see your back TZora!

TZora
12-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Glad to see your back TZora!
thank you dear. just make sure not to tell anyone to get a refund or you'll end up reading a similar message you see in my signature :D

hooligan1966
12-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Just stating the truth.

Person
12-06-2013, 02:19 AM
I can see in your signature that you were banned for making threats against the founder of Gree. Do you think this is acceptable behaviour to threaten people on the internet?

If you persist in this behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if the police are called.

I myself enjoy the game immensely and have had very little issues with it. It is my right to voice my opinion and your right to disagree, however the way you are proceeding about it is just plain wrong.

enjoying the game is fine, but claiming any Gree game sells its premium currency cheap, or even fair either has a bank account into the 8+ figures or is high on acid.

threats have no place here, but your post seems to be asking for insults.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 02:20 AM
refund the money i spent on this game, i will quit this very moment.

ridiculous thread :)

I'm sorry you feel this is a ridiculous thread. I am merely showing my gratitude to Gree for such an excellent game they have produced. You have the right to disagree as this is a free country and I also have the right to show gratitude.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 02:24 AM
threats have no place here, but your post seems to be asking for insults.

Am I not allowed to enjoy a game without being abused for having fun?

What has become of this world when enjoying yourself warrants abuse?

TZora
12-06-2013, 03:01 AM
my "sarcasm detection meter" needle is going crazy ;)

Locknload
12-06-2013, 03:32 AM
Just want to remind you captain, but i think you forgot to take your daily meds.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Just want to remind you captain, but i think you forgot to take your daily meds.

Thank you for the reminder.

TZora
12-06-2013, 05:07 AM
if u r a regular on this forum, u wouldn't say that. i think it is the opposite of that, he's generally high! so, 50% posts on the forum are from mr. "torgue" :p

Dutchie
12-06-2013, 05:17 AM
I'm sorry you feel this is a ridiculous thread. I am merely showing my gratitude to Gree for such an excellent game they have produced. You have the right to disagree as this is a free country and I also have the right to show gratitude.Stay off the drugs! They are clouding your judgement...

dispohero
12-06-2013, 10:24 AM
I enjoy CC a lot (and MW too), but I don't agree that its an above average game that has had only 1 minor incident, nor do I believe that everyone wants PvP back because of the amazing rewards.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 03:55 PM
if u r a regular on this forum, u wouldn't say that. i think it is the opposite of that, he's generally high! so, 50% posts on the forum are from mr. "torgue" :p

I have been drug free for over 8 years # FACT

TZora
12-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I have been drug free for over 8 years # FACT
i could ask for a screenshot for the proof ;) but that wouldn't be decent. so kudos if you've done what you are saying. hope that's not another lie from a known liar ..

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 06:34 PM
i could ask for a screenshot for the proof ;)

A urine test will suffice but I somehow doubt you would want that :)

Max Power
12-06-2013, 09:00 PM
i could ask for a screenshot for the proof ;) but that wouldn't be decent. so kudos if you've done what you are saying. hope that's not another lie from a known liar ..LOL.....screenshot or it didnt happen!

Skillz4You
12-06-2013, 09:55 PM

Spoken true words. I think people "hate" gree because they are so addicted to the game and want to quit buying gold but can't, so they get mad at them for stupid things lol.

TZora
12-06-2013, 10:30 PM
A urine test will suffice but I somehow doubt you would want that :)
i asked for reports, not samples :p

Captain Torgue
12-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I would just like to say once again a big thank you to Gree for their outstanding efforts in the latest raid boss event. The event went off without a problem and I'm sure everyone is now very happy with their latest weapons, stats and mods.

Keep up the good work Gree :)

Touch Down
12-10-2013, 01:12 AM
OT,
Every time I see your sig it reminds me of the epic win SAS had over FC. I can't imagine the feeling y'all had afterwards.

Back on topic,
I too find the Gree support pretty good and have never had any problems there. The game seems to have had less issues lately so I guess any improvement is good.

One thing I have noticed is the forums seem to be getting quieter and quieter. Seems a lot of people in bands these days.

Zippy69
12-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Important Question: how do you get 'unblocked' from posting threads?
Joined Forum about a month ago & I'm still not authorised to Post Threads...

Want/Need to post a Syndicate Recruitment Thread!

CCKallDAY
12-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Important Question: how do you get 'unblocked' from posting threads?
Joined Forum about a month ago & I'm still not authorised to Post Threads...

Want/Need to post a Syndicate Recruitment Thread!now you have ten posts. finally. log out and back in and start posting a thread.

dispohero
12-10-2013, 08:14 AM
I would just like to say once again a big thank you to Gree for their outstanding efforts in the latest raid boss event. The event went off without a problem and I'm sure everyone is now very happy with their latest weapons, stats and mods.

Keep up the good work Gree :)
Without a problem? I think you mean, without a problem for you...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76797-RAID-BOSS-GLITCH-Mods-Developers-Programers-What-s-the-verdict

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76484-Raid-Boss-glitch-happened-twice-at-Elite-goal-27-27!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76475-A-amp-F-or-any-mod-we-need-reply-on-this-ASAP.....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76485-I-need-a-MOD-or-A-amp-F-immediately!

TZora
12-10-2013, 08:48 AM
why you all don't understand captain butt's sarcasm?

warrends
12-10-2013, 08:31 PM

Wow. I only got this far into the thread (post #4) and just stopped. You have absolutely no clue whatsoever about software development, hardware support (the servers of which you speak), nor customer service. The OP is even more ignorant. Only one thing has gone wrong? Seriously? Every week without fail something goes wrong in all three games (I also play MW and KA). They can't get their crap straight. It goes on and on. I've been thinking of starting a thread just for the helluvit of all of the things I can recall that have gone wrong. I haven't. Why? It'd take me hours upon hours.

Oh. And why then do I play? I've posted the only reason many many times: the friends I've made. I just have a great time with them. I'm even meeting one of my syn mates for a beer very soon. Turns out we are only about 20 minutes apart.

But there's one other thing that keeps me and a lot of others here: the challenge. Not the challenge of the games. But the challenge of trying to figure out what the hell is supposed to be happening. The game itself, without spending for gold, takes some smarts. Trying to sort thru the crapload of bugs and delays and glitches and on and on takes a genius. I'm in the latter category. And so are my teammates.

If you really need an example of something else gone wrong, look at the start of the box event. Was supposed to start yesterday. In game schedule said so until late last night. Then it mysteriously changed. At the last minute. Started today instead. Excellent isn't it?

I'm sorry. But the above guy and the OP are just delirious. Or they haven't ever played any other online games. Ever.

Captain Torgue
12-10-2013, 11:28 PM
If you really need an example of something else gone wrong, look at the start of the box event. Was supposed to start yesterday. In game schedule said so until late last night. Then it mysteriously changed. At the last minute. Started today instead. Excellent isn't it?

My television show was supposed to start at 8:30pm last night but it didn't. It was delayed two minutes due to advertisements. Does that mean I should stop watching television ever again?

bravo 6 vk
12-11-2013, 01:33 AM
why you all don't understand captain butt's sarcasm?
The whole thread is all about sarcasm #FACT

superdan114
12-11-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm hoping they are as good as you say! My iPhone broke a week or so a go and my account was lost along with it. I sent a ticket with all the information i had yesterday so hoping it doesn't take long t get my account back on my replacement iPhone. However, not sure how i can find the mafia code for the account that was lost on my broken device? Don't have it written down anywhere nor can i remember where i have posted it. Will that be an issue in recovering my account?

Thanks

sister morphine
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
My television show was supposed to start at 8:30pm last night but it didn't. It was delayed two minutes due to advertisements. Does that mean I should stop watching television ever again?
Definitely. Is there anything worth watching that you can't either (a) buy on DVD, or (b) go see live