PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Marauder for ios users

AndreGoJ
12-04-2013, 08:05 PM
So apparently GREE has awarded the Advanced Marauder to ios users - who didn't earn it - due to the disproportionate unit drop rate compared to that on Android. My question is what are they planning to do to compensate those of us on ios who used gold to earn the unit?!

I think they should return the gold used or award a second Advanced Marauder. Otherwise, how is it even remotely fair?!?!

mldmkm
12-04-2013, 09:00 PM
I completely agree!! its not fair on those who spent gold on it, we need the gold back.. me and my faction members spent enough gold to get that prize, now everyone got it ... not fair

BIG DH
12-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Agreed, I want my 1200 gold back, I paid for that unit when all I had to do was take the event off and just have it given to me instead.

Cractos
12-04-2013, 09:08 PM
This isn't true.. there are members in my faction that have ios that didn't get the unit...

Starage
12-04-2013, 09:16 PM
I am iOS. I helped my faction with the event but did not finish it, gree did not give me the final prize.
But there is iOS members in the faction that just got the unit.

danieldkim
12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
I got the unit and I'm on iOS. I'm assuming it's because I spent about 800 gold killing the 10/10 LTQ like 17 to 18 times and only got 4 drops. It made me livid hearing that android users were getting drop rates of 50-80% when I was dealing with 20-25% drop rate.

MaroonMonsoon
12-04-2013, 09:27 PM
50-80%??? That's a downright lie! I was getting 100% drop on my droid. :p

MaroonMonsoon
12-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Still doesn't compare to the iOS 7 infinite energy glitch y'all have!

TheDanimal
12-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Ridiculous... Gold refund needs to happen

AndreGoJ
12-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Yeah, right. . .

scarface89
12-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Agreed, I want my gold back!!

CJ54
12-04-2013, 10:25 PM
We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.

Hooligany
12-04-2013, 10:32 PM
We did not just hand out Advanced Marauders to a bunch of players for no reason.

We did adjust players on iOS who were experiencing drop rate issues and goal resets during the event, but only by a small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion reward, but again did not just auto-award everyone).

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate.
Thats what is always appreciated. Explanation and communication.
If we always have such post in forum, the gaming experience will be better and more players will spend confidently.

sbs2716g
12-04-2013, 10:54 PM
But u still have not explain why the drop rate is different ? N since all iOS user are affected , why only few iOS user are being awarded the unit. The explaination above does not sound logical

Brizzol
12-04-2013, 11:13 PM
But u still have not explain why the drop rate is different ? N since all iOS user are affected , why only few iOS user are being awarded the unit. The explaination above does not sound logical
Well it was obviously some sort of bug/glitch and not all iOS users got the unit because not everyone was affected. If you spent a tonne of gold attempting to finish the event ask Apple for a refund or send in a ticket to get GREE to tweak your drop rate too.

Dan Cai
12-04-2013, 11:19 PM
What a sham I spent a lot of gold ensuring I got that unit and subsequently getting my faction the other unit, Ill be sending a ticket in that's for sure.

Skittles711
12-04-2013, 11:20 PM

That does not account for the gold that was spent from the faulty drop rate. What is being done to resolve that?

mia201
12-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Well, my camping teammate in my faction who did not even complete a single level of the LTQ got the units...

sbs2716g
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Well, my camping teammate in my faction who did not even complete a single level of the LTQ got the units...

Same. My faction mate who is camping got it. But I did not got it even though i did the last
Goal. So what is the logic of allocating the unit?

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 12:02 AM

That is not true. We have members that did not intend to complete the goals and one of them have used only 60 gold for faction goals and got that unit.

I am now requesting full gold compensation for us that used so much gold to complete it!

This is outright discriminatory the way we gold users are being treated.

Mykb
12-05-2013, 12:09 AM

This is completely not true at all. I feel cheated as I spent gold to get the unit whereas someone I know gets it for free. It just keeps getting worse. Gree get your act together!
I demand compensation for my gold spent.

ThreeMonkeys
12-05-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm an ios user and I never got the marauder. We completed all 10/10 too.....

ApolloX
12-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Your money is gone people. Accept it.

Major Elvis Newton
12-05-2013, 01:35 AM
Some in my faction who didn't complete the ILTQ got the Marauding War Ship today.

whitefire
12-05-2013, 01:44 AM
They're also handing them out to people who either haven't done the ltq altogether or who got halfway or so. They're trying to rectify their fXXXup by failing somewhere else. Nice Gree, that's the way you treat paying customers!

Bungle79
12-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Gree can't win once the error has been made. They try and do the right thing to correct it but it's not easy.

If they take the units back again. People will also be annoyed.

Only lesson is to avoid the errors in the first place.

Kimm
12-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Same here..... Members in Our Faction who have not even completed half of the individual have got that ship!! Gree I want my money back!!

Zepson
12-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Your money is gone people. Accept it.

I got the ship after spending a vault on the last stage 10/10, drop rate 1 in 5. Like you said, that money is bye bye...

sbs2716g
12-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Gree should have simply refund 50% of the gold spend by the iOS user instead. Right now they anyhow award the unit to those campers as well but choose to ignore those iOS user who use gold .

KillKat
12-05-2013, 04:50 AM
This issue has to be unacceptable by GREE. I'm playing Modern War on a IOS device and I did feel like I was experiencing a drop rate issue during the 24 Hour Thanksgiving event. But I still ended up spending an X amount of purchased gold to complete the event regardless of the drop rate. Clearly unfair to all the players of Modern War who spent on gold to earn these prizes for that event.

Dansgek
12-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Why not stop complaining and be greatful that they tried to repair something about it.

They can never do it right after the error has occurred.

Yes maybe they should reimburse the gold.
Yes maybe they should have fixed the drop rate
Yes they should fix the energy bug on IOS (which gives an even more advantage then the drop rate at one event)

Yes we should all be greatfull if it comes out it was in our advantage (sometimes its Android sometimes its IOS), The error was with Android, and this time it was a positive one.

Try to look at it the other way, the intention was with a drop rate. Error at Android the drop rate was 100% in some cases. At the other hand, Android has (had) some bugs with MW (restarting over and over again, late start of events). Then it's because we have a bad device (and a smile with it), now it's in the advantage of Android.

Together we make it so that there won't be a fix or compensation in the future, because everything they do gives disappointment for others.

virginiavenom
12-05-2013, 05:39 AM
I have 2 IOS devices neither got anything from it and I know I was experiencing a drop rate of about 15%.

Bobar
12-05-2013, 06:29 AM
As reported android users had trouble due to your server problem too. does not sound correct for me, you tell us CJ.

Bobar
12-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Why not stop complaining and be greatful that they tried to repair something about it.

They can never do it right after the error has occurred.

Yes maybe they should reimburse the gold.
Yes maybe they should have fixed the drop rate
Yes they should fix the energy bug on IOS (which gives an even more advantage then the drop rate at one event)

Yes we should all be greatfull if it comes out it was in our advantage (sometimes its Android sometimes its IOS), The error was with Android, and this time it was a positive one.

Try to look at it the other way, the intention was with a drop rate. Error at Android the drop rate was 100% in some cases. At the other hand, Android has (had) some bugs with MW (restarting over and over again, late start of events). Then it's because we have a bad device (and a smile with it), now it's in the advantage of Android.

Together we make it so that there won't be a fix or compensation in the future, because everything they do gives disappointment for others.

I would prefer they take more care in advance and do propper work so it wont be necessary to fix something again and again.

Agent Orange
12-05-2013, 07:00 AM
CJ thanks for trying to at least tell us what is going on. It does seem that no matter what is done somebody is still unhappy.

Android for those not playing on that device has always been at a disadvantage whether it's crashing, not loading, not updating or not offering up LTQs. However those in factions with Android devices would have cashed in on their good fortune and so all IOS or Andriod benefitted.

IOS has historically been more stable than Android so in a way it does seem unfair. However a smart Android player would have continued to cash in on the high value loot drops even after the event ended...

For those that used gold and feel they got a raw deal, ask for a refund or compensation. Failing that contact Apple.

droffatsto50
12-05-2013, 08:02 AM
I completed 9/10 and never bothered with even starting 10/10. Got on midday and BAM! I have the unit... very confused as if to I should send a ticket, I don't deserve the unit but seems it wasn't just me who got it for no reason.

I should also put in I have the marauding war ship too, 165000/150000... Suppose my faction did complete normal, but still shouldn't have it

Asto
12-05-2013, 08:38 AM
I haven't even got it despite spending 1100 gold, thanks gree, thanks a lot

Web323
12-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Still doesn't compare to the iOS 7 infinite energy glitch y'all have!

No glitch for me

Web323
12-05-2013, 08:52 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76496-The-Gift-Ferry

Then you get a post like this

Rapg635
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
I have two iOS accounts. I did not get the marauder in either account. Just an FYI. Maybe I should complain that I didn't get it. Lol

So apparently GREE has awarded the Advanced Marauder to ios users - who didn't earn it - due to the disproportionate unit drop rate compared to that on Android. My question is what are they planning to do to compensate those of us on ios who used gold to earn the unit?!

I think they should return the gold used or award a second Advanced Marauder. Otherwise, how is it even remotely fair?!?!

lemonhaze
12-05-2013, 09:48 AM
I have two iOS accounts. I did not get the marauder in either account. Just an FYI. Maybe I should complain that I didn't get it. Lol same here buddy i didnt get it either..so i want it to lol

Kokes58
12-05-2013, 10:49 AM

This is great you compensated the people who did not complete the event. What compensation is there going to be for those who had excessive drop rates and continued to use gold to complete the event? I submitted issue tickets during the event but get nothing.

John Bidon
12-05-2013, 10:53 AM
I am really happy for the guys who received the war ship. But where is my compensation for burning 1400 gold on the war ship (which was only delivered after 4 days) while an Android player could suffice with 300 gold???? I sent in a ticket, but received the usual crap answer. I just want compensation. And CJ, if your a posting here, please also reply to the griefs of other players and dont disappear like a freaking ghost. I hate that. Just replying to the questions you like and not replying to the question you dont like. Be a man and say something, anything.

Vegaman
12-05-2013, 10:57 AM
This is so messed up. Some in our faction who were low level passenger players. (LLP's building stats). Got the ship. Those of us who spent a small fortune on gold on 10/10 but failed due to the pathetic drop rate got nothing. So unfair.

lemonhaze
12-05-2013, 10:57 AM
I am really happy for the guys who received the war ship. But where is my compensation for burning 1400 gold on the war ship (which was only delivered after 4 days) while an Android player could suffice with 300 gold???? I sent in a ticket, but received the usual crap answer. I just want compensation. And CJ, if your a posting here, please also reply to the griefs of other players and dont disappear like a freaking ghost. I hate that. Just replying to the questions you like and not replying to the question you dont like. Be a man and say something, anything. seems like alot of the mods do this...just pick what they want to hear and anwser and then toss on the backburner as usual

[CM]]forgetaboutit
12-05-2013, 12:30 PM
That is not true. We have members that did not intend to complete the goals and one of them have used only 60 gold for faction goals and got that unit.

I am now requesting full gold compensation for us that used so much gold to complete it!

This is outright discriminatory the way we gold users are being treated.

Welcome to the GREE world of CC
They did the same to us in CC for a MOD prize that I spent gold to get and then they let everyone get it on an LTQ
and now I have 2 and they don't even stack
Such BS

[CM]]forgetaboutit
12-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Also have 6 campers in my faction that recieved this prize who didn't compete in it

Paiens
12-05-2013, 12:33 PM
I want my gold back, or a second ship...your choice gree, but this is ridiculous. Oh and can you please bump me through the last 2 levels of current LTQ? Thanks

CJ54
12-05-2013, 01:00 PM
]forgetaboutit;1103360']Also have 6 campers in my faction that recieved this prize who didn't compete in it

Nope, that is not how the script worked. If they weren't already participating in the event, they got squat.

Dom3
12-05-2013, 01:25 PM
You have clearly not been here long enough to realize that in Gree headquarters they will laugh at this thread and will only hold back from deleting it because otherwise more people like you will rally against them in a pathetic appeal.

In short. Hush.

Cmdr_Vessery
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Nope, that is not how the script worked. If they weren't already participating in the event, they got squat.

Just a thought, but what about a better explanation as to what the compensation was suppose to be for. Cause, now I'm confused as to what the purpose was.

SO, if I read this right, anybody "not participating, got squat". SO, what about the rest that were participating and didn't get it? There are clear cut cases of players participating and some getting the ship and others not.

Not sure if it makes any sense with what the "script" was suppose to accomplish.

Clearer communication is in order. I'm sure you understand that having a surprise laid out brings out all of the questions.

And maybe it's a matter of the MOD's finding out after the fact of the changes.. I guess that's possible, and again, that doesn't help the situation any.

Lancerdually
12-05-2013, 01:58 PM
And so..... case closed?

brian81bpx
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Get over it losers!! You're the ones shelling out tons of cash to this company that produces a gambling game!!! Do something nice this holiday and donate that money to a local charity.. Better yet try spending time with your family and friends for once instead of being glued to this game!

Ps. I somehow received the maurading war ship and advanced mauraders ship... And I haven't spent a single dime have stats 4.1/5.5 mil so how's that make you feel

Skittles711
12-05-2013, 02:17 PM
I was refunded my gold spent. Thanks Gree.

Sparkle
12-05-2013, 02:26 PM
I got the unit and I'm on iOS. I'm assuming it's because I spent about 800 gold killing the 10/10 LTQ like 17 to 18 times and only got 4 drops. It made me livid hearing that android users were getting drop rates of 50-80% when I was dealing with 20-25% drop rate. I am an Android user. I did not get the marauder. I tried to spend gold to get it but the drop rate was abysmal for me, too. Some of my iOS faction mates' got it and they didn't come anywhere near completion of 10. Even their lowbies got the boat which is ridiculous. Gree owes me a ton for missing gold and sorry Android programming that doesn't let me finish events that I work hard to finish. They need a good class action suit.

CNP
12-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Or wherever android users need to go for having to massively overspend to compensate for the abysmal drop rate on iOS to complete the fac element

JT77
12-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Dan, thanks for your helpful post.

Is this what you did? Perhaps you could help the community and explain how instead of insulting people.

Sparkle
12-05-2013, 02:36 PM

We also awarded a bunch of people who had a separate issue (they didn't get the wrapper prize when they qualified for it), but that was separate. I sent in a ticket about the sorry drop rate on Android when it was happening. And I sent tickets for all of the other slowdowns and hours lost waiting for things to begin on Android when iOS folk had a head start. And a host of other problems including being given cash when I bought gold and having my stats reduced twice totalling about 100k points. You guys can plaster a room with a year full of tickets for incompetence on Android programming. And this slap in the fact is the consequence?

Tranq
12-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Well I know someone that only did up to level 3 and did not spend any gold but got the priE for completing both solo and faction (his faction did complete) and me having a drop rate of 30% on the finl boss and spending around 900 gold total on the event got the same exact thing as he did... Total rip off

Tournai
12-05-2013, 03:54 PM
He claims that MickyMc IRL is a hacker??!!!

Well I dont mind! I Keep playing for free!

CJ54
12-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Hey guys, please follow the posting guidelines, and don't repost messages from support or call for boycotts or encourage fraud (I understand when things get frustrating, but it isn't okay to post that here).

ModernWarRiz
12-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Im not sure who besides gree is being fraudulent...emails from support prove there were problems with the drop rate on IoS. You guys tried to rectify the situation for those who did not finish by spending outrageous amounts of gold, but what we are concerned about is the lack of a resolution for those who DID spend the gold and got the same units.

lemonhaze
12-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Nope, that is not how the script worked. If they weren't already participating in the event, they got squat.CJ u cant say that..u all let ppl get that assault leader for free when most of us had to pay gold to get that..and u all didnt even give us players back the gold we spent to get it..Us players really dont beleive anything u all say no more bc its just smoke in mirrors..

DFI
12-05-2013, 04:17 PM
CJ, just refund the vault to those who completed and we will go away. I don't quite understand the logic of helping those who spent less than those who spent more. Maybe I need to get an advanced degree in gree game theory. Please do the rational thing, which is to compensate those who finished vs those who gave up. I doubt those who gave up spent more than those who completed the event!

AndreGoJ
12-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Im not sure who besides gree is being fraudulent...emails from support prove there were problems with the drop rate on IoS. You guys tried to rectify the situation for those who did not finish by spending outrageous amounts of gold, but what we are concerned about is the lack of a resolution for those who DID spend the gold and got the same units.

This. This. This.

Thief
12-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, please follow the posting guidelines, and don't repost messages from support or call for boycotts or encourage fraud (I understand when things get frustrating, but it isn't okay to post that here).

CJ i may have missed the violations that have occured in the forums. However i'm not sure why we can't just have a clear Message to All:

For example If you made it all the way to 9/10 on the LTQ and defeated "X" amount of the units then you were awarded the Unit.

If you Made it to 7 you were awarded a different Unit for the troubles.

If you had to spend 1k+ gold on the event we gave you an extra unit for being the "good" sheep err i mean customers that you are and as a sorry we messed up.

Edit: Can i reccomend the unit be called the "Sheep in Wolfs clothing?" Infantry Unit with 100k/100k stats.

DTA-HOG
12-05-2013, 04:40 PM
This is BS! I spent 6000 gold to get 39 hits. When go learned android was 100% I paypaled my faction mate 3000 gold to finish. So I spend 9000 gold and now you just give everyone the unit? Are you freaking kidding me? This is outrageous. You got your last dime from me. This Gold Program member is done spending money.

DFI
12-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm starting to wonder if guys in SUP didn't complete it and that's why they are catering to them.

Even if no boost, you owe us a very strong free unit that is greater than what was given out or a reimbursement.

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 04:48 PM
CJ thanks for trying to at least tell us what is going on. It does seem that no matter what is done somebody is still unhappy.

Android for those not playing on that device has always been at a disadvantage whether it's crashing, not loading, not updating or not offering up LTQs. However those in factions with Android devices would have cashed in on their good fortune and so all IOS or Andriod benefitted.

IOS has historically been more stable than Android so in a way it does seem unfair. However a smart Android player would have continued to cash in on the high value loot drops even after the event ended...

For those that used gold and feel they got a raw deal, ask for a refund or compensation. Failing that contact Apple.

Something tells me you have that ship for free. If yes, I don't even want reply to the above cos I know you're a free player.

Tranq
12-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Yea, it's ridiculous how they just ignored the people that used the gold to actually complete it for themselves and their faction even though the drop rate on one platform was 100% and another was very luck for it to be 50%. I had 7 kills in a row that didn't even drop the unit needed. I'm by no means a big gold spender, just free gold and light gold when the event is good enough and within my reach. I feel screwed over as do alotta people.

Dr. Manhattan
12-05-2013, 04:52 PM

Worst idea for compensation ever, what about the people who did actually complete the event and probably spent the most extra gold because of progress resetting...

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 04:56 PM
]forgetaboutit;1103357']Welcome to the GREE world of CC
They did the same to us in CC for a MOD prize that I spent gold to get and then they let everyone get it on an LTQ
and now I have 2 and they don't even stack
Such BS

At least you have 2, some have none.

Philly982
12-05-2013, 05:07 PM
50-80%??? That's a downright lie! I was getting 100% drop on my droid. :p

Must be nice. I am on Android and had to drop over 1k gold to get the unit. No 100% drop rate here on either of my Android accounts and my second Android account was not awarded the unit for not earning it like many did. Though I must admit that it did sound like many had completely unfair drop rates well below 30%.

alphakennybody
12-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm starting to wonder if guys in SUP didn't complete it and that's why they are catering to them.

Even if no boost, you owe us a very strong free unit that is greater than what was given out or a reimbursement.
This right here. They got ball rolling for the wd fiasco also.

U Mad?
12-05-2013, 05:47 PM
I use both DROID and ios.They seam close to the same to me. I got 15 bosses on my Ipad 2 in 70min. On my S4 I got 6 in 3 hours of hunting

sbs2716g
12-05-2013, 06:18 PM
now a lot of ppl who did not do anything got these units... unlike what Gree have claimed... maybe they need to check the script again.. i did up to lvl7 but get nothing, but camper in my faction get the ships...

anyway, i would think that below will be a better way of allocating the prizes..

for example,
complete ILTQ Lvl 6 - award lvl 7 prize
complete ILTQ Lvl 7 - award lvl 8 prize
complete ILTQ Lvl 8 - award lvl 9 prize
complete ILTQ Lvl 9 - award lvl 10 prize (but do not give the double bonus/wrapping prize)
for those completed ILTQ Lvl 10 (i.e gold users), award them another special 100K unit...

right now all those who spend gold in my faction are very upset,esp when other in my faction who did not complete the LTQ got the prizes as well...

Andycis516
12-05-2013, 06:26 PM
I was refunded my gold spent. Thanks Gree.

I'm curious as to why he was refunded gold?

DTA-HOG
12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
He wasn't awarded gold. He is either a troll or a gold program member that got his monthly award today like I did. If the 2500 gold I got today was indeed for the 24hr event than I apologize for being mad and I will continue to spend $500+/month on this game. If I am given the shaft on this , than I am contacting Apple seeking a refund and will be deleting this game.

CJ54
12-05-2013, 07:01 PM
now a lot of ppl who did not do anything got these units... unlike what Gree have claimed... maybe they need to check the script again.. i did up to lvl7 but get nothing, but camper in my faction get the ships...

Well, then send in a ticket for yourself and we can verify, but that is not correct regarding people who did nothing. Here is what we awarded based on where people were at:

Goals 1-3 completed: Refurbished Mig29C

Goals 4-6 completed: Contractor Commando

Goals 7-9 completed: Advanced Marauder Battleship

If you disagree with that decision, that is one thing, but people who did nothing did not get the Advanced Marauder.

mangkali
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Gree is definitely unfair to those of us spending lots of gold to obtain the Unit. I will quit the game if this continues.

Hotshots
12-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Well, then send in a ticket for yourself and we can verify, but that is not correct regarding people who did nothing. Here is what we awarded based on where people were at:

If you disagree with that decision, that is one thing, but people who did nothing did not get the Advanced Marauder.

So where is our unit for spending a lot of gold to complete this event ? , surely if your giving out units to those other tiers you should give a damn decent unit to the people who completed it

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 07:31 PM
So where is our unit for spending a lot of gold to complete this event ? , surely if your giving out units to those other tiers you should give a damn decent unit to the people who completed it

We should be getting 2 units of all the above mentioned rewards or our gold back. Enough said.

buckshot
12-05-2013, 07:34 PM
What about the android users who couldn't log on and used gold And wasted valuable time. This isn't fair

Skittles711
12-05-2013, 08:05 PM
He wasn't awarded gold. He is either a troll or a gold program member that got his monthly award today like I did. If the 2500 gold I got today was indeed for the 24hr event than I apologize for being mad and I will continue to spend $500+/month on this game. If I am given the shaft on this , than I am contacting Apple seeking a refund and will be deleting this game.

Ahh. I think you are correct. It was the gold program.

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 08:12 PM
What about the android users who couldn't log on and used gold And wasted valuable time. This isn't fair

If they award people that didn't finish the event, it should include everyone. And for those that have completed it, should be rewarded again for their gold use and the trouble of finishing this God forsaken event.

If gree can't even get this right then please refund everyone that had used gold.

Mcm2013
12-05-2013, 08:53 PM
i will say this i have 4 accounts 2 droid 2 ios, main account is ios spent gold and extra gold to complete, realized this so didnt try to complete with others until i heard droid dropped 100% so finished with both droid. Had i known if i tried with the other that i would get the unit i would have tried but gree is to inconsistent been screwed several times on droid and not compensated

Grizz875
12-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Yep. What a crock. Finished it on iOS even with awful drops now I hear I could have stopped at 8 and been awarded my units? No wonder people are leaving this game left and right. I typically frown upon people who always clamor on here for something for free but those of us that did actually complete it just got a big F U

Gen CheeBye
12-05-2013, 09:11 PM
i will say this i have 4 accounts 2 droid 2 ios, main account is ios spent gold and extra gold to complete, realized this so didnt try to complete with others until i heard droid dropped 100% so finished with both droid. Had i known if i tried with the other that i would get the unit i would have tried but gree is to inconsistent been screwed several times on droid and not compensated

Those that completed should get a second unit absolutely free and no questions asked. We should be up in arms!

sbs2716g
12-05-2013, 09:14 PM

So if that person completed just goal 7 he will also get the ship? Or u mean completed 7/8/9?
I am trying very hard to scroll through my inventory to search.

So if we came across someone who get the ship but did not complete lvl7 we should send an email to support?

12-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Well im droid and had to beat that mission 64 times because of the ios drop rate..so shouldnt I get something back as well? U beat it 18 times good job. Those ships die off realy easily by the way only 53 left now

DTA-HOG
12-05-2013, 09:38 PM
I haven't lost any of my 39 but I have only been attacked a dozen times since.

Kokes58
12-05-2013, 09:47 PM

CJ54 please explained to me why us that completed Goal 10 are not receiving so,e type of compensation for the gold wasted due to the drops? I understand for us that completed Goal 10 received the Advance Marauder Battleship. I lost over 400 gold from drops in completeing Goals 7 to Goal 10. I do not understand why there is zero compensation for us who continued to lose gold from your malfunction and completed all the Goals? You are compensating (rewarding) those who did not complete Goal 10 for the exact same malfunction us that completed Goal 10 also had to deal with. I have not bee. Able to get a clear straight answer to this even after opening another help ticket. Could we get some type of answer besides the above on why no compensation for those who completed Goal 10?

Maybe this will help understand the problem.

Goal 10 completed: Nothing. Zero Compensation. Shouldn't at least received what Goals 7-9 completed received?

a3o
12-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm surprised cj doesn't just close this thread because they do that kind of bs. Poor customer service and ****ty product that I want to enjoy and have enjoyed but at a. Certain point enough is enough

a3o
12-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Cj you like closing threads but why don't you actually respond with an answer?

Surfing
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM

Hi CJ, Thanks much for posting the thinking behind the Gree team decision.

Just offering constructive visibility not complaining. Just the perspective from boots on the ground.

"small amount (we bumped them up to a slightly higher goal completion award"

This does not match the perception of the people around me. We had good number receive the big ships who had no expectation that they would because they were not close.

This faction member grew exactly Zero faction points during this event and I was only in conversation with him because of lack of activity and day after day of zero stat growth.

Him "Sorry I have have not been on. I was working out of range this week. How did we just receive those two bad ass boats injust went up almost 350k"

Me (holding back my true initial reaction) "Well the boats were a huge amount of work. We went after them. Twenty members spent a lot of gold so we could get them (what was not said - "and we noticed that you were not helping at all)"

That guy had no idea that the boats required personal work and faction goal achievement, no idea what event they were associated with but received them.

So our experience leads us to believe there is a mis-match between what maybe was planned ("small amount .. slightly) and what really happen with regards to how many additional people got the units today.

See, Not a word of complaint, just sharing our perspective.

Thankful for your post.

Regards.

Romaro
12-06-2013, 12:28 AM
First thanks to the Dev for giving the unit to some players, due drop rates issue, but how about some iOS players that completed the goal got the unit and spent a lot of gold. I know the dev will not refund the gold, but atleast give another unit (same or similar stat) to them so, they not feel been stolen by GrEe. Thanks

Napgar
12-06-2013, 12:45 AM

CJ, I really don't envy you... whatever you do or say, there is always a bunch of players complaining that they feel left out or feel that they are entitled to get more, especially because they spent gold. In this particular case, it was known that there was a discrepancy in drop rate between Android and iOS - if one keeps spending gold even when the gain ratio is obviously low, you can't blame someone else for it. I do spent gold on this game but I always carefully evaluate when, where and how I can get the best return for my gold and in this case, it certainly was not worth it compared what you can get for your gold in other events at other times. But, CJ, rest assured, those who appreciate your effort to make up for something that went wrong, although not in the ideal way, are not posting messages but from what I hear there are plenty of those around (the so-called silent majority...) - it is in any case better than doing nothing (although, reading all these justified and unjustified comments, you may have been better of doing nothing...)

pb23
12-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Obviously the state of the game is in complete disarray... but what is most frustrating is that you can never seem to get ahead.

Drop some gold to finish something and poof there are a million more free ones floating around.

Ah well... whatever.

John Bidon
12-06-2013, 02:17 AM
I hate you Gree for not compensating the players who finished the LTQ. I will bombard you with tickets until I get my money back.

Dutchie
12-06-2013, 03:12 AM
GREE lurch from one disaster to the next and when they try to put things right, more often than not, they make it worse, yet people still spend their hard earned cash on this game even with all these screw ups. They are not improving... it is getting worse. Do the right thing and think twice before you purchase more gold as in the long run it will only end in tears as you are left with the feeling that you have been ripped off!

Wingman GRI
12-06-2013, 03:14 AM
I just noted that they banned Ferr. Unbelievable.

John Bidon
12-06-2013, 03:20 AM
GREE lurch from one disaster to the next and when they try to put things right, more often than not, they make it worse, yet people still spend their hard earned cash on this game even with all these screw ups. They are not improving... it is getting worse. Do the right thing and think twice before you purchase more gold as in the long run it will only end in tears as you are left with the feeling that you have been ripped off!

The 40% discount was also the last time I have bought gold. From now on, only free player here.

Tito89
12-06-2013, 05:39 AM
I just noted that they banned Ferr. Unbelievable.

@_@

Deja vu to Devin era...

HayeZeus
12-06-2013, 05:58 AM
The reason they're not giving gold back, is because of the sheer volume of people that have sent in tickets is too overwhelming to respond to. There could easily be 5,000, 10,000+ tickets out there, and each one would need to be investigated to determine if gold was spent, when it was spent, and how much was spent. GREE doesn't have the staff to accomplish this. That's not even considering all of the other tickets that get sent in. So they slap a bandaid on and move on. Remember - they suck at customer service because they don't care about their customers. They suck when there are no issues out there. Now add in a huge volume of tickets, and you think they're all of a sudden going to get better at responding?

The only way to resolve this is to contact iTunes, screen shot this entire thread, explain your situation, and they will give you money back. You won't get anything from Gree.

abcdef
12-06-2013, 06:07 AM
Based on this article, I don't think that anyone will be getting anything back... ever!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gree-International/San-Francisco-California-94107/Grees-Modern-War-Game-is-a-GAMBLING-SCAM-Gambling-Scam-Bait-Switch-Cheat-San-Franci-1103888

trueblue
12-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Agreed, I want my 1200 gold back, I paid for that unit when all I had to do was take the event off and just have it given to me instead.
more stupid you paying for a picture, surely you can find something better to spend your hard earned cash on

Tito89
12-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Based on this article, I don't think that anyone will be getting anything back... ever!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gree-International/San-Francisco-California-94107/Grees-Modern-War-Game-is-a-GAMBLING-SCAM-Gambling-Scam-Bait-Switch-Cheat-San-Franci-1103888

Once again where is your evidence, you have no right to accuse without proper truth. quit while your ahead...

Thief
12-06-2013, 06:35 AM

CJ thank you for communicating. This was a huge step to make a broad statement on the forums i know but this is exactly what i wanted to see.

The only part left is to determine how you are rewarding those who had to overspend. Now i know that can't be just a blanket statement because somepeople had to spend 500 gold while others had to spend 1500 gold but just let us know that something is going to be done. Possibly refunds...(ie what happened on the 25 crate event) or an extra unit worth "X" amount of gold in such an event.

Thank you.

~Thief

Grizz875
12-06-2013, 06:48 AM
CJ thank you for communicating. This was a huge step to make a broad statement on the forums i know but this is exactly what i wanted to see.

The only part left is to determine how you are rewarding those who had to overspend. Now i know that can't be just a blanket statement because somepeople had to spend 500 gold while others had to spend 1500 gold but just let us know that something is going to be done. Possibly refunds...(ie what happened on the 25 crate event) or an extra unit worth "X" amount of gold in such an event.

Thank you.

~Thief

Nothing to determine, those who completed it legit will end up with the same as those who only completed up to 7 or whatever

Web323
12-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Well im droid and had to beat that mission 64 times because of the ios drop rate..so shouldnt I get something back as well? U beat it 18 times good job. Those ships die off realy easily by the way only 53 left now

I had to repeat level 7 twice and killed the final boss 56 times to get 8. I am on iOS

mangkali
12-06-2013, 07:14 PM
I am sick of the lousy excuse from Gree. It just goes to show they don't value gold spenders like us. Instead they want to please those who is not even trying. When I complain about poor drop rate, they says its part of the game. They they turn around and reward those who stop trying.

Dr. Manhattan
12-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Any news on this?

Web323
12-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Any news on this?

Nope, just the sorry for your frustration reply

Maverick0073
12-10-2013, 04:13 PM
I have giving them 1 week to give me back my gold spent on that ltq or I go to iTunes with THIER email admitting there were problems

DTA-HOG
12-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Go to iTunes. They WILL reimburse you. I had a faction mate go to iTunes for a shafting in CC and they credited his iTunes account for EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE he made. Over $6000!

Bndawgs
12-10-2013, 07:24 PM
would have been nice for gree to give out the unit to android players as well. would have come in handy this past weekend.

12-10-2013, 08:55 PM
If android players didnt get it kt was because you didnt deserve it and I am android

Dr. Manhattan
12-12-2013, 10:28 AM
The radiosilence from GREE on this topic says alot.. I sent another ticket and if i don't get compensated I will go to iTunes.

free play
12-12-2013, 10:45 AM
I have sent tickets over this just to get the same reply, out faction was around 50 drops from the wrapper prize and we stopped due to the drop rate being so bad for iOS, so I got refunded from iTunes, one phone call and no problem, no more spending on this game from me,

Die14
12-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I didnt get THE unit, they explain me than they give THE unit to THE players who made in THE last 24hrs event missions 7 or 8 or 9....i had send a ticket again explaining than for sure i made 7 but i didnt get any answer from gree after that.....just bull****!!!!

Maverick0073
12-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Gree answer us. We won't go away

HayeZeus
12-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Gree answer us. We won't go away.

and you won't get your money back from them either. Just go straight to iTunes and they will resolve this for you. All of you who paid for this unit should be livid.