PDA

View Full Version : GREE - We need a stamina based LTQ, or else tournaments with GOOD prizes

Agent1200
12-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Is it just me, or has stamina become nearly worthless? I can tell I'm not the only one who isn't attacking or raiding much, as neither one happen to me very often. Was building up my stamina a complete waste of skill points?

I suggest bringing back the raid limited mission from a long time ago, or else bring back the tournaments and make the unit prizes worth our while to spend the time and efforts on them.

Attacking gains me far too much XP to be worth any of the minimal gains. Raiding takes WAY too long to find a worth while money score, and I already spend way more time on this game than I really should.

Am I alone here?

Wacmf
12-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Definitely not. We've been at a handicap for all energy based LTQs since their inception. Frustrated is an understatement.

carlos spicey weener
12-04-2013, 06:28 PM
What about the collect 2000 box event to win the Marauding War Ship with 165000 Att/150000 Def.
That used a ****load of stamina and provided a decent prize.

HayeZeus
12-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Stamina supports the only enjoyable part of this game outside of WD - taking other people's money.

DaBoss!
12-04-2013, 06:37 PM
It would be nice to have a stamina LTQ or tournaments, cause I never use my stamina because my IPH is enought to support me. Having a stamina event would give me a probably cause to use stamina.

PITA4PRES
12-04-2013, 06:53 PM
How about an ltq that combines both stamina and energy? Have some levels that require you to raid or attack "x" number of people. It would be good to do as an fltq as it would allow people with high stamina vs low energy contribute more. The problem I had with the stamina ltq from awhile ago was that people just wouldn't repair their buildings. When you had to find specific buildings to raid, it got to be ridiculous and very time consuming. I prefer energy based ltq because of issues I have when I find someone good to raid. Plus the game crashes on Mr a lot when raiding or attacking. I think combining the two for an fltq would be a good way to go.

General Steakfries
12-04-2013, 06:57 PM
I miss the tournaments. The prizes needed work but it was fun. Now I cannot really justify PvP in this game. Even WD is a mess. Still participate, but...

Agent1200
12-05-2013, 10:43 AM
FLTQ using Stamina would definately be cool, good call!

Zulfiqaar
12-05-2013, 12:24 PM
There will be a good use for stamina within 3 and a half weeks

Luuzer
12-05-2013, 09:51 PM
It would be nice to have a stamina LTQ or tournaments, cause I never use my stamina because my IPH is enought to support me. Having a stamina event would give me a probably cause to use stamina.

yup, miss it too, or maybe stamina+energy, so that they would be in balance. That would rock. Some missions for stamina, some for energy :)

Agent1200
12-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Can you elaborate?

There will be a good use for stamina within 3 and a half weeks

CJ54
12-05-2013, 11:08 PM
S'not a bad idea.

Generik79
12-06-2013, 06:29 AM
We've had LTQ that used stamina (the very first one) and it was BRUTAL. Hardly anyone finished it. I'm okay with a repeat of that. Tired of everyone finishing all of them lol