PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Alert?

Lancerdually
12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Can someone below level 100, or anyone, build 3 buildings at one time?

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 02:35 PM
And now we are talking about hackers, can anybody post units etc we have to look out for if we are to identify a hacker - any tips???

Lancerdually
12-04-2013, 02:39 PM
In attached pic above.....clearly shows 3 buildings on the guys base being built at once........ never seen this. Have heard of a prize for 2 being built ability, long ago...... but.....

ploop
12-04-2013, 02:46 PM
no not that i know of

maybe a hacker

Thief
12-04-2013, 02:51 PM
There was an Auction Event where the top 25 Players Recieved a Upgrade an Additional Buildings (not sure it applied to building an extra building or just upgrading) This was one of the first prizes and if they are still below lvl 100 they are a mega Camper.

Then there was a prize during Brazil given to the 50+ PUN members for placing first in WD that allowed you to upgrade 2 additonal buildings at the same time (Again not sure if it applied to building extra buildings or just upgrading). Don't know of anyone from that group that was under level 100 at the time...let alone was able to stay under level 100 for almost a year.

Lancerdually
12-04-2013, 02:58 PM
There was an Auction Event where the top 25 Players Recieved a Upgrade an Additional Buildings (not sure it applied to building an extra building or just upgrading) This was one of the first prizes and if they are still below lvl 100 they are a mega Camper.

Then there was a prize during Brazil given to the 50+ PUN members for placing first in WD that allowed you to upgrade 2 additonal buildings at the same time (Again not sure if it applied to building extra buildings or just upgrading). Don't know of anyone from that group that was under level 100 at the time...let alone was able to stay under level 100 for almost a year.
That's what I thought I remembered, but this guys stats ain't no where near Top 50 much less Top 10.....my mini was raiding him at the time i noticed and my mini is only level 95 @ just under 1.4 mill attack, he was around 500k def.

oakletixfan
12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Sometimes players mess with their clock on their phone to collect money quicker. It tricks the game into thinking that time has passed. When you switch the clock back to normal times it always shows several (sometimes all) buildings as if they are being constructed. I did it once and I hade 80% of my buildings showing as if they were not fully built. Just some type of glitch error you get for a few days when you mess with the clock. ive seen it many times.

Dirty Mind
12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
my guess is, its a display glitch. when I build something, it has a yellow construction icon above it.

Lancerdually
12-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Take note of the attached picture in my first post of HIS base.....two sea buildings going up and 1 land building.

Zulfiqaar
12-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Display glitch. A faction member has a screenshot of a guy building 12 at the same time

REDЯUM
12-04-2013, 03:38 PM
If we had seen all these crazy stats three months ago we would have called them all hackers .. So who knows anymore .. Some of these new llp accounts gain 700k in a week when it hasn't been long ago 700k was not to bad for your stats total.

eggiebert
12-04-2013, 03:48 PM
I got the Fusion APC a long time ago in a crate event.. it allows me to Upgrade tso buildings in parallel. .Not build two in parallel.

Probably a display glitch

CJ54
12-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Sometimes players mess with their clock on their phone to collect money quicker. It tricks the game into thinking that time has passed. When you switch the clock back to normal times it always shows several (sometimes all) buildings as if they are being constructed. I did it once and I hade 80% of my buildings showing as if they were not fully built. Just some type of glitch error you get for a few days when you mess with the clock. ive seen it many times.

You can get some weird local effects if you do that, but it won't change what the server sees (there's some stuff we added in that keeps people from fiddling with the clock to actually make changes). Which means it shouldn't show up in someone else's base when you are looking at it. If you send a screenshot to support with the words "cheat report" in there, they get forwarded to the app security team and we'll check it out.

There are a couple of bugs that can cause that though (throws their buildings back into upgrade status). We get a wave of them around daylight savings, most notably.

DTA-HOG
12-04-2013, 03:56 PM
A faction member of mine was accused if hacking because he was supposedly building the 2 twin towers which were no longer available and had not been for months. It was a glitch.

Spazer
12-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Technically it is possible to build 3 buildings at once!
GREE have been giving out perks that allows you to build 2 buildings at once. They last gave this prize out..... I think it was in Invasion in China. The prize obviously went to SUP as it was only given to the first place winner.

iZheil9152
12-04-2013, 07:23 PM
This is a visual building glitch, as the buildings all ready have "levels". Actual under construction buildings don't

Esohceekayes
12-04-2013, 08:30 PM
I've been getting raided on both of my accounts for more money than I have. I don't know how I can collect my big buildings every morning, and a few hours later be raided for $10 million+ when I never collect that much at once on my LLP to begin with. I also got attacked on my LLP and lost about $10 mil- when I had precisely zero in my vault. WTF?

oakletixfan
12-04-2013, 08:52 PM
I've been getting raided on both of my accounts for more money than I have. I don't know how I can collect my big buildings every morning, and a few hours later be raided for $10 million+ when I never collect that much at once on my LLP to begin with. I also got attacked on my LLP and lost about $10 mil- when I had precisely zero in my vault. WTF?

Ive been having issues too. It pops up that I was raided for millions and when I go to my base to collect and repair the buildings none of them were actually raided

Veccster
12-05-2013, 05:59 AM
What about 3 LTB's????

Lancerdually
12-05-2013, 06:04 AM
What about 3 LTB's????
gotta be a display glitch.....surely no hackers can get by that big :mad:

archiebabe
12-05-2013, 08:08 AM
i know this is the wrong section or thread but it wont let me open new topic for some reason so if a admin can move it to the correct place it would be appreciated
, iv tried contacting gree on mw with tickets but having no response , my id is 488130212 ,level 51 my young daughter got access to my device and ended up me having to restore factory settings, I lost my mw account so I reinstalled it and it took me back to level 1 new game iv tried and tried to get my old game transferred to my new acc but have had no response from customer support in a week , the original ticket number I sent is 1162102 ,, I have missed out on a few units now and and losing money due to attack , I completed the first 17 bosses before this happened ,,,,with wd approaching I am going to be removed from my faction due to lack of participating and will be a risk in wd which is only right ,,, please advice me on what I can do , or ifsomeone from gree can assist many thanks

sraghav42
12-05-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey buddy, you missed one .
There is one more building (storage silo) being built on the extreme left side

Lancerdually
12-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey buddy, you missed one .
There is one more building (storage silo) being built on the extreme left side
Grrrrr..... you are sure right......gotzta be a glitch.......Gree would never allow cheating!
Thanks for pointing out my bad eyes... lol

KillerDriller
12-05-2013, 06:53 PM

I started a thread on this issue some time back. I saw bases with a dizen under construction. There is a screenshot.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?74687-Many-buildings-under-construction

Luuzer
12-05-2013, 09:53 PM

yup, has happened to me several times. No buildings where due, none where raidable, and it still shows I got raided for millions. Asked what did he raid....he raided the building that is not due in 12 more hours??? Its like....wtf man...must be another good "feature"