PDA

View Full Version : Game improvement

sir yes sir
12-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Just a tought here, how about being able to help fellow faction members with a donation button, and or being able to upgrade and or build on their base.

SGT Rud
12-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Just a tought here, how about being able to help fellow faction members with a donation button

I would love it if all my faction members could assist me in running all my upgrades of LEs to level 10 with 0 effort by me. Makes sense to rid the game of the importance of raiding. No seriously, I thought of this idea a long time ago, then realized the implications of it.

and or being able to upgrade and or build on their base.

Why would we want this? I dont mean to sound mean about this, but this seems useless to me outside to the friend not having fingers or arms to push his own buttons, kinda seems like this is not needed at all.

Im pretty sure everything I said sounded mean, but.....I really wasnt trying to. Just didnt really have a better way of saying what I said at the time I said it.

sir yes sir
12-04-2013, 11:39 AM
More or less to help the low IPH people. To help raise their IPH. I understand why some would not like it, it's just a thought. I could careless if it sounded mean, I'm a big boy and can take criticism!

Godhand
12-04-2013, 12:57 PM
all i see is people who are camping becoming super super super rich/stronger earlier in level

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 01:48 PM
And people with extra devices building bases in no time - what a "great" idea....

oakletixfan
12-04-2013, 02:27 PM
all i see is people who are camping becoming super super super rich/stronger earlier in level

And people with extra devices building bases in no time - what a "great" idea....

And thats why they would never do it. Basically would ruin the WD

DTA-HOG
12-04-2013, 03:59 PM
I would like a donate gold button. I guess people could take major advantage of the gold program though.