PDA

View Full Version : gree(d) makes decision easy.

outbackhat
12-04-2013, 06:11 AM
I want to thank gree(d) for finally pushing my choice from being semi-retired to quitting totally. The nonstop events and all but mandating gold be used to complete most events was bad enough. Now attack losses have been increased to further make gold needed to do ltbs. Final straw, good bye to what was once a good game of strategy and commitment. It is now how much will you spend of real life money for a phone game. I choose to say to h*** with the game.

cynicalmofo
12-04-2013, 06:31 AM
My LTB is currently 70 hours from being level 9 and there are 5 days remaining. By my reckoning, I'll finish the level 10 upgrade with 2 days to spare and it's not like I've upgraded the second the previous one finished - Real life is far more important.

The game changes and with it, so should your strategy.

indians
12-04-2013, 07:14 AM
My LTB is currently 70 hours from being level 9 and there are 5 days remaining. By my reckoning, I'll finish the level 10 upgrade with 2 days to spare and it's not like I've upgraded the second the previous one finished - Real life is far more important.

The game changes and with it, so should your strategy.

LOL, "strategy." The only strategy in this game is to spend gold, and then spend more gold, and then keep spending gold.

Da Don
12-04-2013, 08:28 AM
IBTL...

Bye, and congrats on your win....

Max Power
12-04-2013, 09:41 AM
I am buying and upgrading LTBs to 10 with banked money. One of the only benefits of having a decent income.

TRAZ
12-04-2013, 09:47 AM
so finally retired....good for you. :) Now players can get money easier for the LTB's by attacking other players.

montecore
12-04-2013, 10:17 AM
OK, so we'll see you tomorrow then.

sister morphine
12-04-2013, 10:42 AM
so finally retired....good for you. :) Now players can get money easier for the LTB's by attacking other players.
Yup, fantastic. Not only did those big iph players (many non-spenders, or only small scale) contribute massively to buying bonuses for the top syns - and then a lot probably got edged aside once IP demands got too onerous, in favour of the new breed of big spending/no iph type (the ones who quite often complain about leeching I suspect), but now they can subsidise the same people's garbage hoods.

noamlin
12-04-2013, 01:58 PM
I am buying and upgrading LTBs to 10 with banked money. One of the only benefits of having a decent income.
u can't do that with the last ltq.
u didn't get enough time to reach level 10 without gold.

btw outbackhat - i hear ya. i think just like u. which is why i opened this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76431-How-About-A-Very-Radical-Solution-For-The-Stats-Outbreak

KemoKidd
12-04-2013, 02:33 PM
u can't do that with the last ltq.
u didn't get enough time to reach level 10 without gold.

btw outbackhat - i hear ya. i think just like u. which is why i opened this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76431-How-About-A-Very-Radical-Solution-For-The-Stats-Outbreak

I did........

noamlin
12-04-2013, 08:16 PM
I did........
i'm pretty sure u didn't.
as i recall, the TDFD was a normal ltb (takes 18 days to start upgrading level 10) and gree gave us 14 days to do it. correct me if i'm wrong (i might be wrong lol)

Da_Boss
12-04-2013, 08:32 PM
You mean everyone doesn't have an upgrade time mod?

Lars
12-05-2013, 01:34 AM
i'm pretty sure u didn't.
as i recall, the TDFD was a normal ltb (takes 18 days to start upgrading level 10) and gree gave us 14 days to do it. correct me if i'm wrong (i might be wrong lol)

I will do it with some time left and did it with earlier LTBs. Some of us are old timers who have the "Loaded Dice" with a -25% Building Upgrade Time bonus. It was a get-ten award that was quite easy to get (I got it for free). Later, there were other Building Upgrade Time bonus items but most were hard to get.

Lars
12-05-2013, 01:37 AM
I want to thank gree(d) for finally pushing my choice from being semi-retired to quitting totally.

To bad to see you go, obh. However, I understand you all to well. I wish you all the best.

Niccy
12-05-2013, 01:47 AM
You mean everyone doesn't have an upgrade time mod?

I don't I want that rubbish coupe

noamlin
12-05-2013, 05:13 AM
I will do it with some time left and did it with earlier LTBs. Some of us are old timers who have the "Loaded Dice" with a -25% Building Upgrade Time bonus.
ok!
so i was wrong
lol!

Max Power
12-05-2013, 09:07 AM
ok!
so i was wrong
lol!

It's OK, I come close usually. I think the most recent one I used some of the free Gree gold to to it, but I don't log in hourly so I don't remember it it was or wasn't possible. It's damn close with the modifiers, that's for sure.

Never knew those dice would mean so much when I first got em.