PDA

View Full Version : Is there a chance i could get a free ride through top 10 in GW? [android]

Oxilated
12-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Just for once. how about some top 10 guilds host a contest where a random person can get a free ride through top 10. just for once. please

NR Gnomig
12-04-2013, 06:30 AM
The main issue with that, is it costs money. With each player spending roughly $100 dollars or more per war (US dollars), giving 1 person a free ride, would mean more money out of everyone elses pocket.

Don't get me wrong, it would be great :).

but probably shouldn't get your hopes up.

Nateralus
12-04-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry but it's not that easy.

09cobaltss
12-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Just for once. how about some top 10 guilds host a contest where a random person can get a free ride through top 10. just for once. please

i really hope this is a joke. if you want a epic for free go pan handle on the side of the road and buy some gems

Oxilated
12-04-2013, 05:47 PM
HEY GUYS. didnt you know majestic has 10 leechers and still managed to get 5th this gw
OTB has 1 leecher and got 2nd place

i really think its possible to get top 10 with someone riding free

AragonRay
12-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Yes it is very possible to get top 10 with leechers. Almost every war there will be leechers lurking around.
So what? Does it mean we SHOULD allow someone to leech off our efforts and money, and possibly jeopardize our chances of landing an epic/epic+?

Like what the rest have said, if you want to join a top guild to fight for an epic, go prepare a pool of gems (whether you buy them or save them up through offers, chests, and tourneys).

Everyone hates a leecher. Period.

Oxilated
12-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Yes it is very possible to get top 10 with leechers. Almost every war there will be leechers lurking around.
So what? Does it mean we SHOULD allow someone to leech off our efforts and money, and possibly jeopardize our chances of landing an epic/epic+?

Like what the rest have said, if you want to join a top guild to fight for an epic, go prepare a pool of gems (whether you buy them or save them up through offers, chests, and tourneys).

Everyone hates a leecher. Period.

thats why im asking nicely