PDA

View Full Version : 75th ranked guild in holiday war - We Are Forgotten Fellowship

Daddoo
12-03-2013, 05:28 PM
We are looking for a couple active players to round out the best iOS guild playing. We are a close group of ppl who love to play the game and help each other out. Everyone that joins us ends up staying.

We are looking for ACTVE players who play in a serious way but enjoy the hanging out aspect as well. We have fun in between wars, help each other out in the game, and we got a really good group of ppl.

We are a level 57 guild (req. level 100+ IOS) with tons of bonuses, players with maxed legendary armor and epics, and we require that you're very active during wars, donate for bonuses, and enjoy our community. Good communication skills is also a must.

We went from 172 to 125 to 75 in the last three consecutive wars. Come and help us break top 50!

To apply, please send Daddoo (me), Alleto, Dragonkiller, or Grimwal a message on LINE and we'll get back to you asap. You can message me here as well.

Trix
12-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Daddoo is really great!

yurnero
12-21-2013, 04:30 PM
iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
Pyromancers +
Armor of infernal lord +
Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields