PDA

View Full Version : Do your Mafia allie's A/D add to your combat ability?

Anazable
08-23-2011, 06:50 AM
Sometimes I saw ppl saying things like, this guy's stat is so impressive, I definitely need someone like him on my mafia.

Then I am confused, ain't the only use of having mafia allie is to have enough guys to fight for you in an Attack? I mean, it dosen't matter the guy is Lv100 or Lv1, all it matters is you have one more guy who hold 1 more melee, 1 more gun, 1 more armor and 1 more vehicle out to combat for you.

Can someone clarify this for me?

-------
835 996 364

Junglistical
08-23-2011, 06:55 AM
That's correct as I understand it.

The only reason I can think you would add someone with high stats is to prevent them from attacking you.

cliffordan
08-24-2011, 09:24 AM
But I think friendly mafia can also attack you, right?

homie
08-24-2011, 12:37 PM
No. You're not given the option to attack or rob your mafia, or vice versa.

roshambo
08-24-2011, 12:39 PM
Sometimes I saw ppl saying things like, this guy's stat is so impressive, I definitely need someone like him on my mafia.

Better to be his friend than be attacked by him.

Anazable
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
That's the only thing that came to my mind too LOL
Thanks all for your reply

madawgg
08-25-2011, 03:55 PM
before, u add mafia for hands. but once u have enough, u can play with this 'add' option. remember, when u send blind invitations, u dont know the lvl of the ppl u friended. also, u can only attack and be attacked by guys +/- 3 lvl than ur own lvl. and very rarely u c a guy with much better stats than urs among that interval. then it's almost pointless to friend ppl in order to avoid being attacked. but, sometimes, there r annoying guys who rob u often, then u can probably add him and wish he will not find out ur little scheme :) and i think more ppl r realizing this. i recall when i was 10+ lvl, there were about 100-200 ppl invitations each day. when i hit 30, there's almost none.

FatDaz
04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Its a good point Madawgg..I realized early on how important it was to get upto 500 mafia to have a fully equipped mob ultilizing 250O weapons for an attack/defense...and I added my number to the various lists.
I'd advise this if you want to mob up quick....my mafia exceeded 1500 and i slowly trimmed it down to 517.
I'm lucky that I have some strong players and you learn alot from watching their hoods and stats to help your own development.
At lvl 162 I don't get many requests now, the odd lvl 10 from the old lists which is spooky, and I find as the same names keep appearing and as you talk to other players you have mutual respect without mobbing up.
As for whether the strength of your own mob effects att/def one would hope but it ain't necessarily so.

dudeman
04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
What's with all the thread necro today?

Swifty
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Why start a new thread when an old thread serves just as well?

Vile Lynn
04-05-2012, 03:53 PM
What's with all the thread necro today?
...was just thinking the same thing... grrr.

Why start a new thread when an old thread serves just as well?
True, but it fooled me into to thinking it was something new & it wasn't.

The answer to this thread is in a new (old) thread, heh, and was answered somewhere in the forum by CCMark last year, I think.