PDA

View Full Version : Modern War linked to Google play?

Blade of 3
12-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Long story short, one of my accounts was on a device that is now using a different google play account and when I reinstalled Modern War it reset. If I reformat and open in the correct google play account will it open the original account or a brand new one again? Also is there a way to sign out of google play without reformatting?

sjekkie
12-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Its linked to your divice

Blade of 3
12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Its linked to your divice
So there is no way of recovering the account without going through Gree?

lemonhaze
12-04-2013, 11:42 AM
So there is no way of recovering the account without going through Gree? ya u gotta get gree to help u with the transfer of the character to a new device if that is what u wanna do

Brizzol
12-04-2013, 12:29 PM
What I do is go to transfer and select old device so even if you need to reinstall, or lose your phone for example, just login and finish the transfer process. I always have my accounts ready to be recovered. It isn't linked to your Google play at all that's why you lose your progress when removing the game do what I said and you can login to recover your account.

Blade of 3
12-04-2013, 05:20 PM
What I do is go to transfer and select old device so even if you need to reinstall, or lose your phone for example, just login and finish the transfer process. I always have my accounts ready to be recovered. It isn't linked to your Google play at all that's why you lose your progress when removing the game do what I said and you can login to recover your account.
Are you talking about with the Funzio ID?

Brizzol
12-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Are you talking about with the Funzio ID?Yea you need to create a Funzio ID then do the transfer game steps just to keep your account safe, that way if you format the game and lose your progress you login and select the new device to complete the transfer and get your account back.

Blade of 3
12-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Yea you need to create a Funzio ID then do the transfer game steps just to keep your account safe, that way if you format the game and lose your progress you login and select the new device to complete the transfer and get your account back.
I only thought this was possible between two devices. I'll have to try it out.