PDA

View Full Version : War Match Ups.

SpikeyKit
12-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Hello Gree. Im curious after the awful match ups last war. Teams we had no chance against.
What will you be doing to make it fairer for all of the MW player here.
You have 72 hours till we go live.
Are we to expect the 1st hour to be broken again? Coz ill tell my team now they have an extra hour with their loved ones before they are called to the front line.

Please let us all know what is being done before people start complaining (they will anyways) but maybe we can have some more support from you and keep us in the loop

Thanx

Spikey

Dutchie
12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Are you really expecting an answer from the mods... don't hold your breath. Seems like it is Groundhog Day again and again... expect nothing different although it will start on time this time round as we have finally passed the time where the time went backwards!

KingDante!
12-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Havent you learned yet that forewarning is not Gree's style.. They'd much rather leave us in the dark and watch us scurry around like chickens with their heads cut off in search for answers.

They receive pleasure from this.

Kimm
12-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Havent you learned yet that forewarning is not Gree's style.. They'd much rather leave us in the dark and watch us scurry around like chickens with their heads cut off in search for answers.

They receive pleasure from this.

Sad... But true....

SpikeyKit
12-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Damned all your negativity!! I do realise the chances are extremely slim. But one can have pipe dreams right?

Dirty Mind
12-03-2013, 06:46 PM
this is a new one. Usually people wait until AFTER the battle starts to cry about matchups

Generik79
12-04-2013, 07:07 AM
It's worth highlighting that matchups are a problem. No matter when or how often. KA was DREADFUL re matchups this past weekend, I am told, again, and so I expect a repeat of the horrible matchups of last war this weekend. Can't wait.

MaverickINsc
12-04-2013, 08:38 AM
It's worth highlighting that matchups are a problem. No matter when or how often. KA was DREADFUL re matchups this past weekend, I am told, again, and so I expect a repeat of the horrible matchups of last war this weekend. Can't wait.

Just so long as 48 1-2mill attack guys can get beat by 6 members with 6 mill stats I know I'm happy....
lol....And since I'm not on one of these streak super-teams (you know who you are) I am being sarcastic...great formula gree.....by not accounting for even or somewhat even numbers of members on each side you reward the whale and keep the avg player from getting any streak units.....I see more of the same this weekend....not holding my breath for any improvements

Big John
12-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Does where you finished in the previous event count towards match ups as we haven't seen the results yet.

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Hello Gree. Im curious after the awful match ups last war. Teams we had no chance against.
What will you be doing to make it fairer for all of the MW player here.
You have 72 hours till we go live.
Are we to expect the 1st hour to be broken again? Coz ill tell my team now they have an extra hour with their loved ones before they are called to the front line.

Please let us all know what is being done before people start complaining (they will anyways) but maybe we can have some more support from you and keep us in the loop

Thanx

Spikey
I think I can help you on this one...

Nothing, who knows, tell them whatever you like and why should we.....?!

lemonhaze
12-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Does where you finished in the previous event count towards match ups as we haven't seen the results yet. are u talking about placement from war to war on the match ups?

Dutchie
12-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Does where you finished in the previous event count towards match ups as we haven't seen the results yet. If they can't even post the winners list from the previous event, it is highly unlikely that it counts towards the match ups. It is only based on faction strength, not even average, and ranking in the current event.

However, GREE have never revealed the criteria so it is all based on hear say. They don't think it is broke, but it does make for a boring event when the only target is the CC for all team members for more battles than in previous WD events. Stats inflation is probably also a contributing factor to the poor match ups and for a couple of factions, long waiting times.

Big John
12-05-2013, 01:39 AM
are u talking about placement from war to war on the match ups?

It would reduce the bad match ups at the start if they used that data.

Kimm
12-05-2013, 03:53 AM
I doubt they really have a match up theory.. cause if it was based on overal strength and current rank we would not face factions which have a full member Faction all 2/3 and some even more then that stronger then us with a current ranking in top25 at the end of that battle while ours was top400 something. And with previous rankings of top15 while we rank in top250. And that wasn't a one time thing.. and surprisingly .. a lot of those match ups were at the end of a streak...had to do the 6/6 3 times before we got it and the 7/7 twice due to those match ups.. So yes, I'm *****ing about that.