PDA

View Full Version : When are we finally going to be able to collect "Tokens"?

droffatsto50
12-03-2013, 10:56 AM
I have been waiting for ages ever since the update came out about the raid boss tokens "coming soon", it is now almost 2 months later and we are still not able to collect them, I was expecting them to come along with the last update about referrals and whatever but it wasn't to be. I'm sure I won't be the only one waiting for this to happen and raid bosses will be a nice addition to the game so when is this going to come out??

JustTVH
12-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Patience young grasshopper. Soon come

Thief
12-03-2013, 11:13 AM
I would also love to know.

However can we start another section for trading of resources?

That way we can trade for Cash/Concrete/Tokens all under a trade Section (like we have for the recruitment section) I don't even know how many tokens i'll need but i'll tell you right now that i want to buy them :D

JustTVH
12-03-2013, 11:26 AM
You will be able to buy them. With all that extra valor you have lying around. Once everyone spends all their valor buying tokens, donating them to their factions. People will start complaining that gree isn't giving out enough valor, what's the point in allowing us to buy token with valor when you don't give any valor out?

I can see into the future.

Generik79
12-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Probably about the same time we get our settlement checks from GREE/Apple. It better not come in form of iTunes cards lol

droffatsto50
12-03-2013, 11:54 AM
You will be able to buy them. With all that extra valor you have lying around. Once everyone spends all their valor buying tokens, donating them to their factions. People will start complaining that gree isn't giving out enough valor, what's the point in allowing us to buy token with valor when you don't give any valor out?

You can do that on other games, imagine it's the same here

droffatsto50
12-03-2013, 11:56 AM

That way we can trade for Cash/Concrete/Tokens all under a trade Section (like we have for the recruitment section) I don't even know how many tokens i'll need but i'll tell you right now that i want to buy them :D
Yes! And while we're at it add another extra section just for people who are desperate for recruits during FLTQ or boss event lol

Evil Mastermind
12-03-2013, 12:04 PM

You will be able to buy tokens but not with valor. I fully expect them to be for sale but it will require those shiny yellow bars to do so (5 of them to be exact). Valor will remain useless.

Luuzer
12-04-2013, 11:38 PM

atleast ios had an update from dec 3 about raid the boss event coming ;)

Katyusha
12-04-2013, 11:47 PM

I'de like to ask a question related to ''resource trading''. How does it work? How do people trade between them? Probably a stupid question but I'de like to understand. Thanks!

Speak Easy
12-05-2013, 05:28 AM
As Evil mastermind said. Another cash line.