PDA

View Full Version : Factions. Sign up here for the Bad Santa give away

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 06:38 AM
All Factions. It's impossible to know all the factions
So here's the rules. It's only open tho factions with 20 members or more.
The Bad Santa don't wish to give 100 billion to one person factions
Please tell us about your faction, why you deserve this huge amount of money
As it looks now they could very easily be several 100 billion give away.
We will also need your account number so one of the Bad Santa can deliver the prize on Dec 22

I can assure these prizes will be given away or Gree has my permission to close my account

Merry Christmas to all.
From Bad Santa's

Dan Cai
12-03-2013, 07:40 AM
We deserve it, we have a lot of orphans in our faction. please help us.... Feed the children.

Maddog11
12-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Our faction name is Umbrella Corp, we are NOT deserving of any charity. We do however run our faction in such a manner that we give concrete away to small start up factions that are composed of new players, we randomly invite new upcoming players to join our faction during faction events to help build up their stats. These charitable acts are not done however looking to gain anything but more friends in the game. For many of us that have been in the game for a couple of years, if it wasn't for the friends we have made in here we would have moved on long ago. I know this post is probably going to get trolled with people saying I'm bragging up my own faction for some fake money. For you I say, notice I have not posted my faction ID so I am not looking for the handout. To all the new upstart members out there just starting the game, your very first account, hit me with a PM maybe I can help you out.

deaddan
12-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Massive Golden Ball's ( on the Christmas tree ) would love to receive your most generous gift, And would be very thankful :)

Rad1979
12-03-2013, 08:16 AM
I've lost my faith in Santa some years ago but....maybe I was wrong, maybe you can change me view on it? ;-)

We are having fun group of 52 members and would have really nice Xmas with this gift!

regards
Rad

LMKM 713 956 226

Nick416
12-03-2013, 08:35 AM
We r the New Ones literally lol. There are only four of us with the highest level being 7. We have 15 bonuses and have worked very hard to get them. It has truly been a team effort. We would be very grateful for any help from anyone. With the inflated stats that is our only hope. Our faction number is 186 743 002.

Evil Mastermind
12-03-2013, 08:40 AM
I would venture to say that not one single team deserves it. We have all been naughty this year. Running around.... waging war, raiding one another, stealing each other's money, and talking smack. Or maybe...just maybe these Bad Santas don't care about any of that naughty behavior. Maybe they condone and relish that ruthless & diabolical demeanor.

So get back to raiding cause I have a team of 56 that wants your loot!
Will provide faction code on the 22nd when you PM me to tell me I won :) lol

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

free play
12-03-2013, 08:45 AM
sad !!!!!!

12-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Can gsf sign up?

12-03-2013, 08:54 AM
We fight realy hard and try to help others and its christmas.. we have awsome team work I put verry long hours into my team especialy durring wd. And I dont mind being a shield for the rest of the team when we face sup

Nick416
12-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Gsf could help us for Christmas lol

GeekKid101
12-03-2013, 09:23 AM
How and who will give this money to the faction?

alphakennybody
12-03-2013, 09:24 AM
School Janitors, it's only 5 guys in our group and we do ok but could really use the help with bonuses, and we have been known to help out other factions and stick to our words in what we dedicate to each team was has worked with.

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 09:33 AM
How and who will give this money to the faction?

Once the winners are picked. One. Of the Santa will come and visit. Once in they will make the donation to your account. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and depart. The money will remain with you. The entire process should take less then 5 minutes

Merry Christmas to all

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 09:37 AM
School Janitors, it's only 5 guys in our group and we do ok but could really use the help with bonuses, and we have been known to help out other factions and stick to our words in what we dedicate to each team was has worked with.

You bring up a good point. Let me talk with the other Santa's. Maybe a smaller gift. But certainly worthy of a talk. I will get back to you on this matter

Merry Christmas

Web323
12-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Very nice of Santa(s) to do this

S&H Max
12-03-2013, 10:13 AM
lol thats a nice gesture from all those Santa,

Wish I could help you but no way I can collect a amount that would help with all those Santas hunting!

VikingsVoice
12-03-2013, 10:20 AM
This request is actually not for my faction but I feel like my friend's faction deserves a financial boost. They are on the smaller side not sure they have even made the top 4000. Please consider "Big Figgin Deal" for this generous gift as it could give them the boosts needed to recruit. Happy Holidays

italo512
12-03-2013, 10:21 AM
My name is italo609. I lead the Round Table Rogues. This is Why I feel we deserve this money. My now second family, has come a long way. We were a top 4000 faction a few months ago. Now we finished around 600. This isn't just a game for us. It's a place to get our minds away from reality, a place to talk about family,culture,and life . Our faction members aren't just kids. We are married adults, with families. When the stress of everyday life hits us, we can come together and help each other out. We are a faction of universal cultures. All from different parts of the world with one thing in common, our faction. Our countries in reality may not like each other, but in this faction, there is no hate. We fight hard together,communicate well together. We have built this faction the way we see fit. I am italo609, And we are the Round Table Rogues.

ELCAPITONE
12-03-2013, 10:35 AM
OUR thoughts are that everyone is getting tired of seeing Pirates at the top of the list all of the time so just before the last war we were fortunate enough to find a FACTION that was ready for a change so they merged with us and it has been a GREAT TEAM BUILDING experiance. I think its funny when people laugh at our name but everyone of us are dead serious and truly believe that one day we will be there!! (kinda like Santa Clause i guess) Hence the name;
FACTION INFORMATION
IHP (I HATE PIRATES) 917951435
EMERGENCY::
http://rickcab1.wix.com/i-hate-pirates
Please take immediate action.
If you want to be on the TEAM that Destroys the PIRATES sign up quick.
WE HATE PIRATES Faction is currently accepting application to rid the earth of scum PIRATES!
If you would like a tour before u obligate simply Download the LINE app, follow the easy instructions and search my USER ID rsp31767
Rules are simple, Daily player, donations are 1/4 of your daily income calculated weekly, and PIRATE HATER!! We will rule!!

HayeZeus
12-03-2013, 10:38 AM
So there are people in your faction sitting on hundreds of billions? Yeah that sounds legit.

Lancerdually
12-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Come visit us at the No Guts, No Glory Faction....... 396 817 617 .... we are a 43/46 team of fairly odd stats and levels who could really use Santa's visit this year...... will leave milk n cookies by the fireplace and a note of many thanks

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 10:45 AM
So there are people in your faction sitting on hundreds of billions? Yeah that sounds legit.

First please know we are very serious. And some factions will greatly benefit. From such a nice gift during the holidays. Another. Thing Who said the Bad Santa's are a faction. Sure some are in some others solo.

Merry Christmas to all

bergmystr
12-03-2013, 10:47 AM
D'z Nutz is a humble collection of fellows (33 right now). We have been mired around the 3000 mark in most events since the beginning. An infusion of cash could go a long way towards beefing up our faction strength and maybe just maybe push us into the next tier. Our faction consists of a bunch of EMT's and a police officer who give to the community through public service. This would be a great opportunity to give back to them.

Jhenry02
12-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Seems like a shady way to put faction recruitment on the main page.
And if 1 Santa is dropping off $100 billion, you're either a liar or a cheat.

Thief
12-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Seems like a shady way to put faction recruitment on the main page.
And if 1 Santa is dropping off $100 billion, you're either a liar or a cheat.

Or MickyMacIRL or Ferr :D

They will only be able to Donate in 9,999,999,999 Increments though so i guess they will have to make 11 donations to reach the 100 billion mark :D

Edit: I should also Add that while i don't know what Vballmadam's IPH is currently at i do know that it is in the top tier of the game and she probably has most of her buildings at lvl 10. If memory serves me correctly she was recruited by PUN back before Brazil because of her high IPH (Well that and because lets be honest its Vballmadam) so i also imagine that she could save up 100 Billion. Lets be honest at the top they don't have anything to buy with cash....so they can help out the team.

I would put in a name for VFF Legends as we just started the new faction a little over a month ago but i'm sure there are much more deserving factions out there.

HayeZeus
12-03-2013, 11:07 AM
First please know we are very serious. And some factions will greatly benefit. From such a nice gift during the holidays. Another. Thing Who said the Bad Santa's are a faction. Sure some are in some others solo.

Merry Christmas to all

I'm sure you're serious. I'm doubting that anyone in this game is sitting on 100 billion, let alone multiple people sitting on 100 billion. You sure you didn't mean million?

Ghost-12
12-03-2013, 11:17 AM
OUR thoughts are that everyone is getting tired of seeing Pirates at the top of the list all of the time...truly believe that one day we will be there!
A long way, but Good luck brother! "France = 2096 I HATE PIRATES"...

S&H Max
12-03-2013, 11:20 AM
that can be 10 differents santa that come give 10bil each!

take micky he probably collect 4bil a day, if he raid a little lets say 5bil... no one can attack him dirrectly during WD so he can start pilling rigth now... shouldnt be an issue to get 100bil just by himself if he wanted to... now if they team up... 10bil from him 20bil from him can be done quickly!

Paiens
12-03-2013, 11:31 AM
This is certainly legit and AFSO would gladly love a visit from Santa...I ma for sure on the real Santa's naughty list, but maybe that's a good thing. If we don't get the 100 billion we would gladly take some rum....I have a nice bottle of scotch I am saving for the holidays, we could swap drinks and tell stories of how we pillage, unsuspecting top 10's for glorious battles and victories, or you could tell stories about how it feels to have the ocean all to yourselves....we're easy going like that.

Vballmadam
12-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I can't understand you ungratetful bah humbugs on this post! Why can't people help others out without skeptisms?
Why do you dissect every little statement and turn it around to be negative?

There are great people in this game and forum who have come together to help struggling factions or factions that don't have the stats or income to better themselves. These are the people that these BAD SANTA's are trying to help this holiday season!

Just because people have been doing this all along incognito ....you think now that they are asking for needy or wanting factions...that there has to be a catch. Some of you feel these good Samaritans are cheats...you are so far removed from reality. It is not a faction doing this but individuals who like to help others, like to be anonymous, like to share their wealth from playing this game hard to earn big incomes.

Please stop and realize that this world may be full of cons, cheats, people who use people, scam artists etc.
BUT there are just as many wonderful law abiding citizens who truly like to help and spread goodwill. Accept this invitation as just that....wonderful people willing to help....great Samaritans with no hidden agenda!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

S&H Max
12-03-2013, 12:02 PM
This is certainly legit and AFSO would gladly loce a visit from Santa...I ma for sure on the real Santa's naughty list, but maybe that's a good thing. If we don't get the 100 billion we would gladly take some rhum....I have a nice bottle of scotch I am savng for the hollidays, we could swap drinks and tell stories of how we pillage, unsuspecting top 10's for glorious battles and victories, or you could tell stories about how it feels to have the ocean all to yourselves....we're easy going like that.

Paiens those Santas probably have way more story about crushing teams lol even some about crushing us, anyway all santas are welcome in my base if its for chrismass gift! Even more welcome on our AFSO pal group if they are taking a scotch....

And choice us and we will find a lower faction to go give 10bil... 10bil is probably harder for us to get then 100 for you... but its gift time!

deaddan
12-03-2013, 12:02 PM
I can't understand you ungratetful bah humbugs on this post! Why can't people help others out without skeptisms?

There are great people in this game and forum who have come together to help struggling factions or factions that don't have the stats or income to better themselves. These are the people that these BAD SANTA's are trying to help this holiday season!

Just because people have been doing this all along incognito ....you think now that they are asking for needy or wanting factions...that there has to be a catch. Some of you feel these good Samaritans are cheats...you are so far removed from reality. It is not a faction doing this but individuals who like to help others, like to be anonymous, like to share their wealth from playing this game hard to earn big incomes.

Please stop and realize that this world may be full of cons, cheats, people who use people, scam artists etc.
BUT there are just as many wonderful law abiding citizens who truly like to help and spread goodwill. Accept this invitation as just that....wonderful people willing to help....great Samaritans with no hidden agenda!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season! +++1 :) Thank you I agree!

Kane Sickle
12-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Would really enjoy your generous offer. Then, when the Screaming Eagles go to town, we'll be able to buy extra cornmeal, gun powder, ham hocks and guitar strings for our buddy Yukon Corneilius. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 178 906 624

Seriously, we're a fun-loving 'no minimum donation', no gold required (but neither discouraged) faction just trying to fight the good fight. Lots of care and concern for all of the warriors from around the globe; currently 10 countries to include a frequent hang out of the Santa, Finland.

If/when you visit, please see our leader, Ken.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Merry Christmas!

bustkokie
12-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I will be quitting the game or going solo by then but do have a faction who asked me to help out and would like to give them a prize for their generosity. I'm Not a man of many words and like to keep things short. If the team is chosen, I prefer to give info private message.

Tony Snow
12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
TED - 203-775-574

Why? Why not is the better question..

Paiens
12-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Paiens those Santas probably have way more story about crushing teams lol even some about crushing us, anyway all santas are welcome in my base if its for chrismass gift! Even more welcome on our AFSO pal group if they are taking a scotch....

And choice us and we will find a lower faction to go give 10bil... 10bil is probably harder for us to get then 100 for you... but its gift time!

I'd be down with that Max...if we got the 100, I would certainly make sure we got 10 bil for someone else...gifts that keep on giving....that's what it's all about.

Oh and no doubt on the stories...was just trying to be cute for santa!

Long dong silver
12-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Dear Bad Santas, I would like to nominate Dark Nites Faction for a festive cash boost please. This small faction was set up by one of this forums most helpfull and honest players (Agent Orange).

Cheers
Lee

Vltor_Ace
12-03-2013, 02:04 PM
We will also need your account number so one of the Bad Santa can deliver the prize on Dec 22

I can assure these prizes will be given away or Gree has my permission to close my account

Merry Christmas to all.
From Bad Santa's

Hello again Bad Santa! Its your friend, Ace. I wanted to formally thank you for all the help that has been given to date. You have encouraged our team to work harder and become a closer family. We now have begun helping another group with most of our donations as a way of paying it forward. We have also helped share knowledge and teammates with many friendly factions. Once again thank you for everything you do. These people that badmouth folks do not know what they are talking about. There are more people than you realize that have been helped by Santa already, and now Santa is promising an even bigger contribution. So yes "Santa" or "Frosty" or whatever Christmas name you are going by, we would like to add Navy SEAL's to the Christmas wish list.

ACE - Navy SEAL's - 133 849 473

Kill Joy
12-03-2013, 02:07 PM
You can help my faction out because I don't wear panties on first dates, or ever!!!. Faction info down below :) Merry Christmas.

Winalot
12-03-2013, 02:28 PM
There are so many reasons why it would be Wonderful to get a visit in our faction from Santa himself or one of his little helpers :p but i will cut it down to 1 main reason as written below .

I play in a faction named Soldier Girls . Invite Code 365721177
This team is created by a women named Reece that simply deserve the best !
Beside taken care of her own real life running house, job, kids and husband
She manages this faction as a true leader and care for all the members like it was her extra baby's

Hence it would be so cool if she could get a Unknown Reward as a SURPRISE for all the xxxxxx numbers of hours she has dedicated to get us organized and up to work as a team.
No one know in the team i have written here .. unless they find this post themselves later off course:rolleyes:

So plz. Rudolf make sure to help Santa make a short stop by our faction:o
Information details as written below

Join our top ranked faction today! (564-Italy; 551-Mexico) Our faction invite code is *** 365721177 *** We have 1 available opening now! Dedicated Level 20+ 'Daily' Team Players ONLY! Must download GroupMe! Must attain a 'minimum' of 20k Wdp's during each WD event! Our Faction Bonuses include: 23% Health Regeneration, 20% Infantry Defense, 15% Ground Defense, 15% Air Defense, 10% Sea Defense, 20% Building Defense, 5% Building Output and +20 Guild Increase! 39 Members and still growing!

Br Winalot

Zulfiqaar
12-03-2013, 02:29 PM
I cannot think of a good enough reason for why we deserve the gift but...

id really like to nominate half the prize to the Umbrella Corp (Maddog11 on 1st page). They have been extremely generous to many rival players, myself included, and i attest to their honesty and integrity as a welcoming team..thus i would really like to see them recieve a much deserved gift for their ongoing generosity and kindness

i would like to nominate the other half to VFF Lima (McDoc on page 6) as the vff team are awesome, friendly and quite generous too..cant forget the lottery they did a couple wars back, and also our faction had a slight messup during mexico and we let him down during a boss event as one of the temporary leaders kicked him during day 4...i would really like to make it up to him somehow so i believe that his request should definetely be considered

Thanks to all the Bad Santas :)

honest Abe
12-03-2013, 04:15 PM
No... Lol....

Can gsf sign up?

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm sure you're serious. I'm doubting that anyone in this game is sitting on 100 billion, let alone multiple people sitting on 100 billion. You sure you didn't mean million?

I can assure everyone it's 100 billion.

La La594
12-03-2013, 05:21 PM
What can I say, we had a split and are rebuilding, we lost massive att boosts. And now its harder to attract good ppl, a donation to our faction would put us right back up there, after the year I've had this would be a real nice xmas prezzie for my faction and something in return for all they have done for me, in a nut shell I lost my dad and have had life saving brain surgery and a new born son (which is great, but the timing could of been better :-) ), the other bright spot in this year has been the guys and girls in my faction, chatting in the long night hrs, whilst my head was being squashed from the inside out and I couldn't sleep (brain surgery successful in saving life still have pain though 7mths on sick currently) there was alway someone online to chat to which was great and the support they gave before and after was pricesless to me, they are a really great bunch of people and I couldn't think of a better way to repay some of there support than by getting this awesome donation and getting them there faction boosts back,

we are no more deserving than any other faction here, but if you dont ask you wont get, so I am asking you if you well help our faction as it would really go along way with our current boosts, we all lost a lot of stats and this is the best bunch I have played this game with and it would be such a shame for us to split, but other top 50 faction have much better boost than us and we are in danger of losing ppl to there better boost and this would help keep us altogether for longer

12-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Awe abe thats not nice we show all the qualities your looking for

John 719166364
12-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Dear Santa,

We are not best nor are the worst but we do fight hard and try to have fun. We stumbled, and we have grown. Please consider landing your sleigh in our house. Here is a little bit about us :(Sindicate: Code: 948240115). Our moto is "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strive to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

Results:
• 1718 Brazil
• 966 Greenland
• 746 Egypt
• 849 China
• 487 Ireland
• 531 Columbia
• 395 Madagascar
• 933 Poland
• 674 Australia
• 593 Canada
• 562 India
• 601 France
• 804 Mexico
• 620 Italy

Here are our current bonuses.

30% Health Regen
5% Ground Attack
35% Infantry Defense
15% Infantry Attack
35% Ground Defense
20% Air Defense
20% Sea Defense
35% Building Defense
15% Building Output
+26 Guild

Dirty Mind
12-03-2013, 06:26 PM
eh...........

Jowee
12-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Our faction recently merged with another group of orphan soldiers. We are a close knit group made up of a military veteran, foreigners, and family members.

You should choose our faction because we are not greedy. The amount you are offering is way too much for one faction alone. In the spirit of giving, as you are, we will only accept half of it (if chosen) and opt that the other be given to another equally deserving faction.

Even if we aren't chosen, Merry Christmas!

Faction Code: 768-683-955

Your Eminence
12-03-2013, 07:00 PM
ok. here goes... 2 wars ago, my entire group left their career team because the leader was bullying a new player. When the officers confronted the leader, the bullying only increased. On moral grounds, the officers and the entire team of 30 left to start out on our own. Since then, the team has been unselfishly donating 100 percent of their incomes to make up for a career worth of bonuses lost. I am proud to play with such an unselfish group and this gift would go a long way to help out a team of people who walked away because it was the right thing to do. 945 943 831

whitepath23
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Well bad santa...we might as well be in the mix.....we are just a tuff close bunch that has a core group that has been together since the start of all of this 100 billion would set us straight. We fight hard everywar with good average particpation...but we just need more bonuses....we are working but it is slow going...we have lostsome members....alot have quit playing. The game some have moved to othe factions...but our core group is dedictated funny and close......we hace a website www.rafn.info. thanks for considering us

Thflyfisher leaderof respect all fear none

Billy Barz
12-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Hello. We are the faction Shaggymoney 487436608. We've been around since the first WD event started. Yet we still do not have max bonuses. We are a group of over 50 members, all greatly dedicated to our faction and this game. We never cheated, lied, nor mislead. Maybe we stole some money from others, but hey thats part of the game lol. Everyone in our faction puts their best effort every event and this would be a great jumpstart to our faction. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you as well.

💀 shaggy money 💀
✨✨487436608✨✨
⚠bonus includes:⚠
🔋health regen -30%🔋
🔫infantry attack +15🔫
🔫infantry def +30🔫
💣ground attack +15💣
💣ground def +30💣
🚁air attack +10🚁
🚁air def +30🚁
⚓sea def +20⚓
🏥building def +30🏥
💰building output +20💰
👥guild increase +32👥

#Reaper
12-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Hey we could really use that money, donations are going slow since we dont really have alot of players with big Iph and it takes a ton of time to get a bonus please consider helping us out, we have a couple of low levels becaise some of our guys left to the top team and they were pretty good and loyal, and since then... we kinda fell but we are trying to fight our way! We are all loyal to our faction and dont leave just because their's a top 200 or so, and we became more than a faction, like a family or very good friends. But I understand their are other guys and their are odds of me not getting picked, but thats okay I thank you in advance and I wish you a merry christmas to your faction and family :).

Claym0res
12-04-2013, 12:11 AM
I would suggest that price to the faction iDelph.
I am currently not on that faction but i will give you that they are the nicest and very consolidated group.
They always help other factions when they can, and they never get harsh on you when you have hard time deliver your commitment. Always covering each other during events and wars.

I can go on all day about that faction.
I am around for a bit more then a year (got several forum accounts for several accounts in game.) and so far this is the nicest faction i have been with. Hopefully to return there someday.

P.S
There is one person that is arrogant. But all the rest are great people.

Currently i dont have their faction ID.
I will try later to see if i wrote it down somewhere when i will arrive home.

Merry Christmas to everyone and every faction.

italo512
12-04-2013, 04:03 AM
My name is italo609. I lead the Round Table Rogues. This is Why I feel we deserve this money. My now second family, has come a long way. We were a top 4000 faction a few months ago. Now we finished around 600. This isn't just a game for us. It's a place to get our minds away from reality, a place to talk about family,culture,and life . Our faction members aren't just kids. We are married adults, with families. When the stress of everyday life hits us, we can come together and help each other out. We are a faction of universal cultures. All from different parts of the world with one thing in common, our faction. Our countries in reality may not like each other, but in this faction, there is no hate. We fight hard together,communicate well together. We have built this faction the way we see fit. I am italo609, And we are the Round Table Rogues. 848079842 Thank you ,and most importantly, GET SOME!!!

italo512
12-04-2013, 04:08 AM
Hey we could really use that money, donations are going slow since we dont really have alot of players with big Iph and it takes a ton of time to get a bonus please consider helping us out, we have a couple of low levels becaise some of our guys left to the top team and they were pretty good and loyal, and since then... we kinda fell but we are trying to fight our way! We are all loyal to our faction and dont leave just because their's a top 200 or so, and we became more than a faction, like a family or very good friends. But I understand their are other guys and their are odds of me not getting picked, but thats okay I thank you in advance and I wish you a merry christmas to your faction and family :).
I always say is better to grow together!! You'll get there, just be patient!!

DFI
12-04-2013, 05:07 AM
Dear Santa

My faction raids SUP members on a daily basis. If given the chance to upgrade all of our boosts, maybe I could participate in raiding SUP too. Sincerely yours, a 10 million stat small fish from a SUP perspective.

Mcdoc
12-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!Thanks for this wonderful jesture towards some smaller factions :)

Just to out it out there - VFF Lima is one if the factions hanging back in the Top 500 range who has always welcomed good folks to come join the fun without high demands - yet - there are some fine players who give all they can as a free player sprinkled in with some LLP players who are working steady to play smart and grow.

This faction was originally created long long ago as a camper faction - but has many ambitious players looking to do more than just camp theses days.

That all being said - we would use the 100 Billion to grow our faction from the current 50 to expand and make room for 10 more players who would like to step it up with us :)

VFF Lima - 263-861-633

Thank you in advance for your consideration :)

ogswank
12-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Dear Bad Santa,
My faction is run by my dad and it is called 5:1. We have been around since the beginning and during the first wd events we use to be a top 250 faction, but with active players quitting, leaving for other factions and with the stat increases we have been pushed back as now we can't even make the top 2000 or complete faction missions as now there is only a handful of us that actually try our hardest and get something out of this but sadly we don't. This money would take us a long way and would put a smile on us loyal people of the faction but if we don't win the money then we shall still play on and enjoy modern war! Merry Christmas and have safe holidays everyone! 449 799 341

sir yes sir
12-04-2013, 08:03 AM
Domination nation is looking for some help from bad Santa!

Dansgek
12-04-2013, 08:09 AM
I want to nominate my old faction and now sister faction of The Dutch Republic.

This faction is called BossCrewsNL.
We started out on our own and have many dedicated players who are helping the big brother (normally top 250) as much as they can. Of course the big brother is also helping out where they can.

This faction has had a hard time competing for top 1.000.
Last war (off course because of the many streak teams) they even got to top 500. This way i would like to congratulate them with this beautifull result. At the moment they have room for 46 players and nearly full.
Faction code: 281 538 949

Playing for free and fun is their main target and getting some competative targets there.

HenryVIII
12-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Henchmen's True Calling

Well, let me start by saying our past year hasn't been the greatest. Let me tell you why.
First off, last Christmas, my grandma got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house on Christmas Eve. I can only assume it was one of yours as there are no wild reindeer around these parts. We didn't even receive a letter of condolence from the North Pole. BAD SANTA!

Second, my true love gave me incredibly terrible gifts last year because you never showed up to our house after the whole grandma incident. What she gave me, I'm embarrassed to say was: twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping (very annoying), ten lords a leaping (really took a toll on our house), nine ladies dancing (actually was not too bad, except for one, she looked like a troll), eight maids a milking (WTF??, we don't live on a farm!) Seven swans a swimming (I actually think we got 7 ugly ducklings), six geese a laying (ate scrambled eggs for 6 months before they all died of some goose flesh eating disease), five golding rings (fake knock offs of TLTR precious), four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. (She must have gotten a discount at the bird pet store or something)

As you can see, this past year really didn't get off on the best of starts, and we all blame SANTA! Please help us to be Rocking Around The Christmas Tree this year by sending us a gift to make up for last year.

100 billion ought to do.

Thanks!
Faction ID 449918658

Web323
12-04-2013, 09:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXddVfXSbQ

brandygee
12-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Blue American Dawn (BAD)
339 564 990

Most of our faction has been together a long time. The gift that you are offering would help out tremendously considering the cost of offensive bonuses and health regen. We play fair and work hard to obtain all possible prizes from events and war.

I would LOVE to receive 100 billion dollars!

Thank you for your consideration.
Brandy

AlexFoo
12-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Dear Bad Santa,
My faction is run by my dad and it is called 5:1. We have been around since the beginning and during the first wd events we use to be a top 250 faction, but with active players quitting, leaving for other factions and with the stat increases we have been pushed back as now we can't even make the top 2000 or complete faction missions as now there is only a handful of us that actually try our hardest and get something out of this but sadly we don't. This money would take us a long way and would put a smile on us loyal people of the faction but if we don't win the money then we shall still play on and enjoy modern war! Merry Christmas and have safe holidays everyone! 449 799 341

VFF Legend here hoping a Santa sees this and gives some money to them. Good on you.

Speed ump
12-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Not troll, glad to see you're right in top of things. Those are some real nerdy looking ones there.

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Since one of my reindeers got limb after hitting some obscure old lady I've experienced a great deal of bad luck - I've multiple times been confused with some Santa guy who drives a sledge looking a lot like mine - it's quite annoying and taking a big toll on my health as everywhere I go people try to force feed me with milk and cookies, especially as it turns out that I'm lactose intolerant.
I get serious stomach pain and as it is very hard to find decent restrooms when driving a sledge powered by flying reindeers I end up wasting a huge amount of time ****ing in people's chimneys - and while sitting there I can't get to play MW, (if you wonder why it's a problem, try taking a dumb sitting on a chimney while balancing an iPad, toilet paper and a tube of "Pierre Buevais" hands clean all at the same time)
So my faction don't get as much donations from me as it surely deserves!

Bobar
12-04-2013, 02:11 PM
i am reminded to "the cartel" stuff by this...

Dutchie
12-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Errrmm.. It's a game and when someone raids someone else for serious amounts, they post screenshots. Happens in our faction and probably all others too. I thought that was part and parcel... Have you seen the amount of in-game videos on YouTube... People actually watch it too, I suppose to learn how it is done but with this game, no skill or tactic is required whatsoever.

Hupernikomen
12-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I would be a poor leader if I didn't throw our name into the hat for a nice freebie gift like this. Texicans is friends with several of the factions who have already posted in this thread, and I would love to see someone I know get it if we don't (S&H, Umbrella, Janitors to name a few). We are a humble group of 50 something. We got in on the beginning stages of an intel alliance long ago and have always appreciated the help other factions have to offer, and of course we help in anyway that we can with others. We have made nice donations to those much smaller than us in cash and concrete. Albeit, nothing near as substantial as what you propose here. It would be a game changer for a faction of our status for sure.

599 657 682 is where we can be found.

SGT Rud
12-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Ill give it a go.

Here with the Warblers, we play as a strong group of friends. We manage a smaller faction, and have a top 1500ish faction as a partner faction. With our open spots we move a few of the lower tiered faction members to ours to claim some nice prizes that they would not get other wise, same for the bosses. each day comes with e few new faces. We go there to donate what we can spare. We even have a couple members sitting there for this upcoming WD and miss out on top prizes to try and help them create a better battle strategy, boost their morale a bit, and help them get some streak prizes, hopefully. We have even had one of their members join us for a couple WD events to try and build them a decent DL to sit behind.

Just had to give a little more background about the Warblers that some might not have known. Whether we won the donation or not, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to my friends here. You guys are a fun bunch. Even the trolls........Sometimes.

Faction code = 796-461-006

REDЯUM
12-04-2013, 09:12 PM
I would like your donation in my faction !

Thank you!

keeskiller
12-05-2013, 01:51 AM
I am giving it a GO! I Didn't see a Bad Santa before, thankfully xD haha but i would be happy to share some of my buildings with a greater goal you guys put up.

60+ million stats.. wonderful. i came across a guy with 23 million atk.. Serpent guy i think. he's awesome, his buildings poaah.. I think i am happy that i am not level 300ish..

but i am putting up my faction for this magnificent deal :D

Bad Santa's i love it..

ps. i love the faction WE HATE PIRATES, to apply.. since i think most of the Santa's will come from sup right? haha. good luck choosing ;)

Web323
12-05-2013, 09:06 AM
I have seen BAD SANTA on my rivials list. Impressive base and reminds me of IRL

00JUMBO
12-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Dear Mr Bad Santa, My faction would absolutely love such a generous gift, we are a team of about 20 friends who have come together over the love of the game, however buying bonus' is not easy as there are relatively few of us, If you wish, we would love to receive such a generous reward. We are performing well but defences are an issue as well as bonus'!

226 007 869 is where you can find us, if we are chosen

Costa
12-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Dear Bad Santas,

All I want for Christmas is some money to support my faction. We cannot afford for our higher health regens and many of us need it as we are sick. The money could also help us purchase bonuses for our building output so we can all ale more money to keep things up. We will leave you a plate of cookies and milk. Tell Rudolph hi! Sincerely,

Lil Charlie

Hahaha, seriously help us out! Instructor is our name and we meet the pre-qualificaitons.
My ID: Kretz 201 613 058
Faction: 247 494 377

Racerron52
12-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm in team USA #1 we used to be a top 500 team but lately been struggling to stay top 750 we have 42 members and could really use the money to help us increase stats and guild to build a better group everyone in the group gives what they can but takes a while to save up to buy the good bonuses our faction code is 709479715 any money helps us out also looking for active players also thanks for your time

Major Ron: 637 712 990

I use groupme if wanna talk message me in game if interested thanks

Hulk0801
12-05-2013, 09:07 PM
We are the eastcoast assassins. I stepped out of a top 250 faction. (Zekes) to start a faction to help all the guys with poor stats get caught back up as best as possible. In just 6 weeks I have brought together 40 brothers to start one coool ass group of guys. We ranked right outside of top 750 our first war together having 17 guys who have never even competed in war. We could really use the cash for bonuses. My guys don't have the best iph so donations are a little scarce. Thanks for the opportunity and happy holidays.122-445-836

Chadster56
12-08-2013, 12:55 PM
T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a team mate was stirring, not even a mouse. The flak vests were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Bad Santa soon would be there.

The soldiers were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of dollar bills danced in their heads. Visions of bonuses and walls yet to buy, of things that were needed by all of the guys.

When out on the battle field there arose such a clatter, the leader sprang from his cot to see what was the matter. Away to the entrance he flew like a flash, tore open the tent flap and threw up his hands.

The glare from the muskets on the field below, gave him the info he needed to know. His team was in desperate need of new guns, if they had any hopes of winning this one. So please Bad Santa be kind to his team, and deliver your gifts so they can all dream...

Of bonuses and guns they want to buy, if they aren't picked they are sure to cry. Thanks for considering his guys and his gals, if you pick them as winners, y'all are sure to be pals!!

Thanks for considering our team. ;) An Army of One 600 132 052

John 719166364
12-08-2013, 03:50 PM
T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a team mate was stirring, not even a mouse. The flak vests were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Bad Santa soon would be there.

The soldiers were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of dollar bills danced in their heads. Visions of bonuses and walls yet to buy, of things that were needed by all of the guys.

When out on the battle field there arose such a clatter, the leader sprang from his cot to see what was the matter. Away to the entrance he flew like a flash, tore open the tent flap and threw up his hands.

The glare from the muskets on the field below, gave him the info he needed to know. His team was in desperate need of new guns, if they had any hopes of winning this one. So please Bad Santa be kind to his team, and deliver your gifts so they can all dream...

Of bonuses and guns they want to buy, if they aren't picked they are sure to cry. Thanks for considering his guys and his gals, if you pick them as winners, y'all are sure to be pals!!

Thanks for considering our team. ;) An Army of One 600 132 052

That sir is well done. I hope my faction is selected but if not then yours is certainly deserving.

Einszwei
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Dear Bad Santa's

Can the real Mccoys get 100 billion? They are in need of some extra cash and they have a great team. Theyve been good boys and girls for christmas! in reture u will recieve some cherries ;)

Chadster56
12-08-2013, 10:59 PM
That sir is well done. I hope my faction is selected but if not then yours is certainly deserving.

Thanks a bunch :)

Jannski
12-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Dear Santa,

Why does my faction deserve the gift more than others here? Well, we probably don't. That being said, here's our story.

We started out as a faction called Gangnam Style. We just knew as we prepared for, I think it was Brazil first, it would be a truly exciting event. We knew people would fear our dance prowess and be crushed by it. Well in my case, I'd try to dance like that and they'd fall over and hurt themselves laughing. I digress. Anyway the anticipated day arrived. We declared our first war and learned several things:

1. What??? We only get 4 hits a battle? A power attack takes them all?
2. What??? Not everyone is participating and we're earning their prize?
3. Who is this guy calling war every 5 seconds?
4. Why hit a wall? You get more points attacking players.

So our intrepid group danced on. Over time we purchased health regen... we're up to 6 whole hits per player per war. We also learned taking the wall down is in fact, a good idea. Fear us! It ain't easy being mostly free. We also just merged with another faction. As some of our new members could not dance, we are now called League of Vengeance.

Santa.... for Christmas we would like to be able to do 7 whole hits per battle. We were a little reluctant to ask as this may make you fear us if our factions are matched at war. "My gosh! 7 hits from each soldier? We're doomed!" Ok... maybe you're saying something more along the lines of, "Ho, ho, ho".

Anyway, for this and also to have money left for war, we'd actually only need about 8 billion. Whether we are chosen or not, Merry Christmas....or happy whichever holiday you celebrate. This is definitely an idea that made me smile. So I hope you guys are having fun with it. Stay warm out there!

Sincerely,

Jannski
Faction code: 726 243 394

Urbz
12-15-2013, 07:44 AM
I've been a bad boy Santa 😈

M A R T I N
12-15-2013, 07:57 AM
Our faction, Bravo Company Elite deserves it cuz we are a small faction made of huge elite players, mostly campers. Therefore making money for us is tough. Winning 100b would help us beyond belief as we spend a lot for walls during war and we could buy some great new bonuses. It would help us SOOOO much to get those bonuses because attack bonuses are expensive and we could really use a boost in those. In war we are a force to be reckoned with to say the least. We have beaten teams by dropping vaults on COMMAND CENTERS, or winning by only POWER ATTACKING targets, and scoring huge at the same time. (We have done over 200k in PA/CC hits in each battle before) Words cannot describe how much we would appreciate this money, as it would really help us grow and become an even better faction than we already are. Thanks and again we would be so appreciative of winning this.

Faction code: 919628528

morrisonscott38
12-15-2013, 08:32 AM
We just keep kicking ass!!
Mayhem Training Academy Invite ID 387018350
What we offer:
Top 100 team
Health Regen -35%
Infantry Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +35%
Ground Defense +25%
Ground Attack +10%
Air Defense +20%
Sea Attack + 5%
Sea Defense +20%
Building Defense +35%
Building Output +15%
Guild max size of 48
1 Billion in daily cash donated. Two requirements! Be Active!Must use Groupme!!

morrisonscott38
12-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Looks like a scam

hcocklin
12-15-2013, 09:40 AM
The Silent Death Squad has been good and wants an early Christmas present. It has been tough on us here lately. We Started this faction after leaving a top 250 because it didn't feel like home. We are struggling to stay in top 750 but we are dedicated to this faction. We have dealt with a lot of spies and people just using the faction for bonus units and leaving. We have helped a dozen llp's in our faction to become better fighters and better $ makers. Please help us so we can get bonuses to attract more players. SDS 256-488-188

Elite Enforcer
12-15-2013, 10:15 AM
We need this donation as we were all good little boys. We all believe in the bad Santa.

It will of course help our faction out a lot.

If it wasn't for bad luck, we will have no luck at all.

Thanks.

Reaper*7
12-15-2013, 01:54 PM
I want to put down the new world guerrilla crew (NWGC) we've been busting our butts of to get money for these expensive bonuses for the faction were a hard working all active crew of ppl that stick togeather through thick and thin thanks NWGC REAPER 7 and to everyone out there MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

Westusmc
12-15-2013, 05:13 PM
VFF Tramps
183 001 068

Why should we get your $?

Because we are Trampy
We used to be Campy
But we upgraded to a Shanty
In wars, quests, and events we are Handy
We give children Candy
While we drink Brandy

I'm out of quasi rhymey words.

GeekKid101
12-16-2013, 07:20 AM
I would like to nominate my Faction for this generous gift.
Why So Serious 69; top 250 faction, we are a very dedicated and active bunch where we get things done in a fun and entertaining way.
We were one of the originators for the last minute blitz in war, beating top 50 teams, that have probably thought we threw in the towel, given them a hell of a surprise. We work closely to exceed our own goals. We are family.

Arc Burn
12-16-2013, 08:16 AM
Hard Core Training would love a little help from a Bad Santa. 358 920 278. We just had a merger go south and we are needing a little help. Plus you Santas just got a STUD from our team haha. No hard feelings, he is where he belongs and you won't be disappointed. Just putting our name in the hat.

General Jericho
12-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Dear Santa

Admire the work that you do! I represent G Force. We started as a humble faction and worked out way up from T1000's - T750, T500 & T250. Finally we have managed to pull ourselves into T100 as of last war. I'm able to tell you this because this is my first faction since I have started this game. I didn't start out as leader but worked my way up to it. Over the past months, my officers and I have been trying to create an environment of team work and friendship. It has proven through and we have started to gain traction of working together and enjoying the fruits of team work. We have managed to save up enough cash over the months and expanded our team to 56.

We are looking to further expand our faction to the max of 60, so we can enjoy a bigger team and more team work, as we have a few comrades who are out of the faction due to lack of space. Tough choices had to be made but we would love for our friendship to continue on as they can go through with us every event.

If you see fit that we should receive some form of token donation. I can assure you that it would go great lengths to help us stay in the game and would very much be appreciated!

Our faction code is 109 342 256.

Have a merry christmas and happy new year!

Signed.
General Jericho

hood1976
12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
If ever a faction could use some assistance I believe we qualify. After hard fights for numerous wars we have always come up short. Best finishing just inside 750. Only 31 members with a guild topping out only to allow 40 we hope we have starting traveling in a new direction. Last WD event we finished 1400 but with assistance of Bad Santa we could up our bonuses to help make us more successful. Thanks for any consideration.

Hood1976(on Kakao talk app)
Zombies and Princesses 958952143

Web323
12-16-2013, 03:56 PM
iDelph will throw it's name into the drawing for the prize from the Bad Santa(s)

Chuck Finley
12-16-2013, 04:36 PM

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

I agree with what you say and I think it is great the that top players want to help other factions. I've seen SUP and other top factions help others like this in the past. It is a great way to spread some cheer for those worthy. At the end of the day this is just a game and helping others is a great way to say Merry Christmas!

local1
12-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Agreed that is a nice little way to spread some Christmas cheer. Wish I could contribute. Others need it more than me and mine.

Fedup
12-16-2013, 06:23 PM
I would like to nominate faction FME

FME means Family means Everything, this is true more so at Christmas.

This is a smallish faction doing their level best each and every event with a great core of people who have a laugh and a joke.

Our leader is currently in ICU and this would be a great gift for a great guy! when he returns.

I am currently the factions biggest donator but am retiring from the game after 2 years, so this income boost would be most appreciated.

Their code is 147827796

Ryan p
12-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Allied nations could really use the help of Bad Santa
Our faction was taken from us by a bad leader and we fought to get it back. It would really help us to recover from the temporary loss of our faction.
711- 955-623

pelle plutt
12-17-2013, 12:12 PM
I would like to put REG into the ballot as well, as many of you Santas know we have been around forever and have always worked hard for the betterment of MW and the Dirty

We have even housed some of you santas over the last years =)

FLYNN37
12-17-2013, 12:29 PM
I had heard that the Bad Santas were giving money away but didn't realize that there was a formal process and a line. I've just been taking it. Oops.

I gave it all to a deserving small faction and made sure they understood where it came from if that makes you feel any better. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Utisz
12-17-2013, 12:53 PM
FREEDOM WARRIORS FRW - 396136921
One of the original MW Factions.
We have 25 members and 42 slots.
We all drifted as many do to various factions leaving the faction in the hands of a LLP.
Some of us knew one day some of us would want to come back and bring back the "Fun" to the game.
We who remembered have come back.
Only problem is our "Dear Old faction" is short on Bonuses. We desperately need billions to bring the bonuses to the levels of the Factions we left to come home. On the average we have lost 250k - 500k in attack and defense stats.

But it is great to be back together as equals and friends. That is what gaming should be all about.
Having fun with your friends, not worrying about who will stab you in the back to advance themselves.

We will accept gamer's who are here for friendly competition with a sense of honor and integrity.

Drakhoan
12-17-2013, 07:49 PM
KILLER WRENCHES 824-040-305 would be very thankful for such a gift. We have built a close knit team of 27 with membership currently at 31 of 32. As the faction founder I have taken on many tasks, but one I am most proud of is matching every donation to the faction dollar for dollar (often times more), all the while boosting my iph as much as possible to help the faction. Despite our efforts we lose members as quickly as we find them that say we do not have enough bonuses or need to get this or that will benefit them. While there is no possibility I could match a donation of billions, our consistently 1300-1500 ranked faction would be pleasantly jaw dropping ecstatic to come in and see the faction vault pumped up. Thanks for the opportunity!

back spasm
12-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Deception seekers! Top 150, better bonuses would help us with our stats to go for better rank! Not gonna win but worth a try;( good idea though bad santas! Y'all are pretty cool for doing this, whoever get should be very appreciative!

808BURN
12-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Sounds like its all a scam to me....... LOL..... We had a buddy, his name was Robert Paulsen.... He died ... it was sad because he was all salty from the sweat and poop.... oh and he was running.... anyway..... We only had only one rule... don't talk about it.... time to fight. I'll probably get banned again for Saying Robert Paulsen... hey moderators..... it's a movie reference.

Sorry so random..... too much eggnog.......

Anyway best of luck Bad Santas ! have a great giveaway! May your sled be merry and bright...and may the punch be fierce in your fight. :) May the faction be ever a deserving group of Basterdz

808BURN
12-17-2013, 11:44 PM
God Bless us everyone!

ezmunie
12-18-2013, 02:21 AM
We are a 46 member faction with guys who have fought hard, played hard, and still haven't made it to the top. Our determination keeps us going. Hopefully, a few extra bucks in our coffers would make us stronger so we'd fair better in the wars. Most of our members don't use gold. We are the US Marine Corps, faction code 429770000. Thanks.

GreenwichKid
12-18-2013, 03:47 AM
MyBigFatPOsse FactionID 399050729 (God 224117479)
42/48 yup lost another 6 to a much bigger faction end of last war, constantly trying to keep our guys and constantly being poached by bigger factions, we're light to no gold faction (probably why our bigger players move on), We've been around since WD1 and have been T1000 T750 T500 all the way through, it would be really nice to give some of our smaller players an attack boost. I've been donating all cash I get except for that needed to buy new buildings and upgrade since the start, but still it's not enough. Any help would be most gratefully received and welcome :-)
On another note, I'd like to say what a tremendous gesture, little guys like us have to fight all the way, most of our guys are constantly raided and giving them a Christmas gift of more defence would be amazing :-)

nubb
12-18-2013, 07:17 AM
Ok Well I am Auliye newest member of the heroes (41/42). I feel like we should get a present first of all we are heroes. Second most of our support this game, love it and spend money every month, play daily if not hourly, have made amazing friendships but never met. We all donate time and money from our lives simply cause we enjoy this game. We are 750-500 faction. Thank You

silentassassinX
12-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Our faction $T3ALTH X is a faction that is worhy of bad santa's gift. We recruit players from diffrent levels and we play to have fun. The senior officers help the new recruits with advice and our group has a good time. Some members cant donate that much because their bases are not set yet, but like a game we give them no pressure. The vets probably would like better bonuses but we know its just a game. Giving is better than receiving but HOOK US UP BAD SANTA!!

Thanks,
SilentassassinX

Faction #: 621024815

honest Abe
12-18-2013, 09:28 PM
I think this has been noticed... A reindeer told another reindeer who told an elf... I could swear i just heard elves talking about this..

VFF Legend here hoping a Santa sees this and gives some money to them. Good on you.

pb23
12-18-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm going to throw my group into the ring... I'm not going to elaborate on why we are so awesome and deserving, as that feels like we are begging... which we are not.

I simply want a shot at rewarding a small, hard-working team with some bonuses we could otherwise not afford. I have a great bunch of guys who don't do drama, are active and consistent performers.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Congrats to the eventual winners.

785-372-992

VikingsVoice
12-18-2013, 09:58 PM
The Code is 815 011 475, my friend is trying to start-up a new faction and I feel he would really appreciate a nice gift, thank you and Merry Christmas

Tncatfan
12-18-2013, 10:00 PM
We are Gods of War a simple dedicated faction built on loyalty and the desire to help those who are trying to learn the game! We are a diverse faction from levels 80-222 with stats ranging from 500k to 3 million! We built this faction on community, camaraderie and the development of the future gods! All have a say and we have basically no requirements other than to be a part of a group! Of course we have had members come and go, slackers dismissed, those who have grown weary of the game leave, but the core group of members, have stuck together as a result of the enjoyment of the conversations, support during difficult times in life and knowing someone is always in game if needed! Yes we could impose daily requirements on our members, and we may not be at a level were we could be because we haven't , but the fun going atmosphere, open forum to speak your mind, empowerment of each and ever member and freedom to disappear for a week if needed, without repercussions, i believe have made us stronger and what success we do achieve that much sweeter.

Oops didn't follow the rules, in case you do consider us, 46 members, 380894777

Mcm2013
12-18-2013, 10:19 PM
The pigs (156958010) would love the gift, we are 57/58 looking to get our bonuses up, we have a large variety of members, low and high levels, gold and gold free

Jlc
12-18-2013, 11:48 PM
I don't think one group deserves it more than any others, since we are all here to play the game, but if you are going to give away Gree cash, why not us? In our faction, what we've truly enjoyed is how we have become e-friends and the exchange of ideas, concerns, and strategies that we've shared with one another. We've gone thru weddings, births for two of our players, accidents, (but no divorces due to excessive purchase of gold!), and our core players have remained together for over one year. We are Nelson's Victory #228990569 and we have 51 out of 52 positions, saving one spot for Bad Santa! Would love to see you drop by.

Scruffy The Janitor
12-19-2013, 06:46 AM
I would like to nominate our big loving family faction SOP (support our poops), while I will tell you our faction has been very very good but in reality we have been naughty, plotting against you all to be the best in the wars. We are a big family of 50 that has grown substantially over the time of playing, we are very close always talking, strategizing and just being goofballs with each other everyday. Our faction will be more then grateful to receive such a present, it would be the best Christmas presents ever, ho ho ho bonuses for all!

steelfield
12-19-2013, 09:27 AM
I would like to nominate our big loving family faction SOP (support our poops), while I will tell you our faction has been very very good but in reality we have been naughty, plotting against you all to be the best in the wars. We are a big family of 50 that has grown substantially over the time of playing, we are very close always talking, strategizing and just being goofballs with each other everyday. Our faction will be more then grateful to receive such a present, it would be the best Christmas presents ever, ho ho ho bonuses for all!

I'm one of many christmas elves, that are a part of SOP family. Some may think we're whimsical with our name Support our poops. But we got reason why we're named this way.

Together as a team are we fighting us to the top, because we want to be a strong faction that people talks about, since we're trying to give attention to a beloved organization called Support Our Poops movement.

It's a organization that helps people with colorectal cancer, which is a cancer form that 1 in 17 persons will develop.
You can find more information about this on http://supportourpoops.org/

I saw that my fellow poop, forgot to post faction code so here it is. 612003404

Thanks for reading!

droffatsto50
12-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Great group of guys, great faction, great progress! What more could you want...

I would like to nominate these guys as they have been my home for many wars, and for good reason too. They are organized and they are achievers who always consider everyone to be equal. I found them a good bit ago and I knew they were the best choice for me as i was struggling to settle in to a faction. I did leave them actually but that was most certainly a terrible decision, and after 1 war away I was instantly back because they are so awesome.

What makes us different from most other factions? Nothing much really. We are a general top 250/400 team who all enjoy playing the game together. The difference is though that we are all good friends that are happy to be in one team, following the same rules or whatever because of the great leader/leadership team.

That is why I want to nominate them, they are a home to me in the game and I wouldn't know what to do without them, if you do end up nominating them then it would make this christmas just that little bit better and would be sure to help the team.

Invite code 244-009-535

-Elmo

master chief 1
12-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Vae Victus 904 570 534

Santa,

I will keep this short and sweet since u have read many. Vae Victus is a faction of 50 members that have been here since day 1. Although we have all been tempted by the recruitment posts on our profile comments to come join higher ranked factions we have managed to keep the original core group together. Truth is money doesn't come easy for us and we would appreciate anything. Merry Christmas

Masterchief

Vballmadam
12-19-2013, 11:40 AM
You guys have made it too hard to choose! I'm excited to be able to bless one of you with 100 billion Gree dollars :). It has taken a long time to save up. In fact I stopped upgrading my LE building to get the money needed!
I am re-reading all the letters in hopes that 1 faction really speaks to me. You are all deserving and I wish our Old PUN team could bless you all! Several will be chosen to receive smaller amounts! Good luck to every faction that needs assistance.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your families!

Web323
12-19-2013, 11:42 AM
You guys have made it too hard to choose! I'm excited to be able to bless one of you with 100 billion Gree dollars :). It has taken a long time to save up. In fact I stopped upgrading my LE building to get the money needed!
I am re-reading all the letters in hopes that 1 faction really speaks to me. You are all deserving and I wish our Old PUN team could bless you all! Several will be chosen to receive smaller amounts! Good luck to every faction that needs assistance.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God continue to bless you and your families!

Merry Christmas to you as well

Jannski
12-19-2013, 01:52 PM

Honestly I think it's really cool of you to put your base on hold to give game cash away. That's some real Christmas spirit there.

Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours. ...and honestly, no matter what choice you make it won't be a bad or wrong choice. It's the thought and gesture on your part that counts. ...and none of us have earned the gift anyway.

So have fun choosing! ...and congrats in advance to whoever does get chosen. :)

Web323
12-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Bad Santa has paid my base a few visits but all in the sake of the Holiday prize.

Kalem
12-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Our faction sikeli's island warriors is a good faction with a great core group of players. We have improved in the last war. The gift would help us greatly help us out. Out invite code is 871651670.

DocNo
12-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to explain why my faction needs the gift of billions of dollars on December 22nd.

My faction is US Navy (488847687) and we just earned a top 250 finish in the last war. We are moving up, improving and building our faction as a TEAM. The team members are from all over the globe, many countries are represented. Whenever we have a faction event, the entire faction pitches in and does to the best of their ability and resources. We will use the gift to power up our faction defenses and attacking bonuses in order to continue our inexorable march upwards to the top 150, 100, 50 and above. We are determined, talented and deserving.

In addition to the above, we have some actual, real life veteran heroes on our faction team. Men who have served in the Armed Forces. These players need this gift money to make up for the callous, uncaring and incompetent way the USA Congress can't even pass a budget without creating bull$h*t legislation impacting pensions and cost of living increases while still wasting billions and billions of taxpayer money on studying the mating behavior of the beaver, the migratory flight of the canadian goose (not even american!) and who knows what else they can dream up! That, followed by having to pay a higher cost of living due to not approving the Keystone XL pipeline and the whole health care fiasco! These members and the rest of our faction need the additional dollars to make up for the shabby way we get treated in real-life and to administer more of the a$$ whooping we did in our last war where our 232nd finish was nothing more than a target to exceed during this next one!

C'mon Bad Santa, give us that cash!

Bertv
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
We have been loosing top player to higher factions. We could really use the money for rebuilding our faction. If you pick us it would be great, if not I hope the factions you pick really could use the money.
God bless, Bert

I.D. 180952308

Robespierre
12-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Event over (deleted).

Hoogeveen
12-20-2013, 01:11 AM
please Bad Santa....just because we are so bad as well;) Combat Masters 624921729. My Id 653917295. Bring us a visit, the empty socks are already hanging near the chimney!

oakletixfan
12-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Rather than give away 400 billion to a few factions. It would be nice if Bad Santa could get the the top 3 factions to step down for one WD and let some other factions take the top spots. That's way better than virtual GREE money!

Evil Mastermind
12-20-2013, 04:50 AM
Did I win yet?

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

barrack
12-20-2013, 07:26 AM
The Mooshies would love to get a gift from Santa, as we are trying so hard to cement our place in the Top 1000, but it's getting harder and harder everytime. We hope with Santa's present we will be able to build a sustainable platform for a top 1000 finish.

Mooshie P's

Brummied
12-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Yo bad,

The buckwheat connection 174150097 deserve some payback for all the players we groomed for your service in sup :D hohoho merry Christmas!

Sir War
12-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello I'm Sir War and my faction is new i guess i haven't been on in months due to bugs that needed fixing but they r fixed now but back to the subject sorry...I'm most gracious and honored to accept anything ur offering as far as ur bad santa give away has to offer my faction is Soldiers of Warfare which has only 2 members which is me and another and thank u for this wonderful opportunity and have a wonderful day and happy holidays to all.

Sinnamon
12-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Greetings and Salutations.

We are not going to come up with a clever rhyme, story or reason to justify or convince why we need the money from you. We are a decent group, hard working group that enjoy playing for fun. If we get picked, wonderful and if not we carry on improving our faction as best as we can. We genuinely enjoy playing the game and do the best we can with the resources we have or from what we acquire from others.

Real life will always comes first.

There will be bigger and better opponents no matter how big we get and so be it. We will put up a fight and never give up.

Metal Apocalypse. Metal Or Damnation.

Sin out.

raju
12-20-2013, 05:05 PM
choose us..we are a newly founded faction about two months ago and we got top1500 constantly..we could like to have the money boost to buy us some bonuses to get us going since most of us dont really have a high IPH rate..our faction is Special Forces SAS ll ID 867602046...GodBless u all!!

Merry Christmas to all.
From Bad Santa's

raju
12-20-2013, 05:09 PM
choose us..we are a newly founded faction about two months ago and we got top1500 constantly..we could like to have the money boost to buy us some bonuses to get us going since most of us dont really have a high IPH rate,current we have a 22 member faction..our faction is Special Forces SAS ll ID 867602046...GodBless u all!!

hendo808
12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
This is the Swedish House Maffia..(570 149 997). We are deserving of some $$$$ and help. We are a strong group that always plays hard,constantly work hard to improve, and would greatly appreciate and help that Bad Santa can send our way. We are always looking for hard working people to join us as we rise to the top !!!

Congressman Robinson
12-20-2013, 07:51 PM
My group is called Odin's Army. I am an experienced player with my main character and am in a consistent top 500 faction. I founded Odin's Army with my mini though....rather than build my mini by cheap bonuses in a top faction I chose to help newbies learn to play and build their characters. We have only been in to WD events, finishing about 2500 in the first and at 1554 in the second. The money from the Bad Santa giveaway would be a huge boon to us as all our guys are below level 70 and have very low IPH. The bonuses would go a long way toward helping us become an even stronger group. Thanks for what you guys are doing! Odin's Army 389 967 672

TIRED
12-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Dear Bad Santa,

I will like you to pick our faction we were a top250 faction 52 players. after a bad merger we lost some of our key players now we barely make top1000. Only the true loyal soldiers stayed and continue to recruit new people our leader is a great person who doesn't like to kick inactive people cause he says we all have lives and families to spend time with. Even tho he also does and is always on playing 24/7 lol. If we get pick I would like our leader to feel better about the faction that he created and spends so much time on it, I think he is starting to give up and I would hate to see him do that. Thanks for your time 541449689

AssassiNate
12-20-2013, 08:54 PM
VFF Tramps
183 001 068

Why should we get your $?

Because we are Trampy
We used to be Campy
But we upgraded to a Shanty
In wars, quests, and events we are Handy
We give children Candy
While we drink Brandy

I'm out of quasi rhymey words.

I'd like to nominate VFF Tramps also as they take in new players and let them grow within, players who don't have an iph to help buy bonuses

TIRED
12-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry 541449689

digital717
12-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Bobcats faction. 259519254

We are a group of a mixed 33 members. Myself and two others started this faction from scratch. We decided to take our knowledge of the game and help out others. We accept players of all levels and stats. We help them grow to the best of their abilities with help from the officers. We do not let them donate. We take care of it all so they can spend their money on their stats and base. We are a patient group and dont expect too much. We want everyone to grow and grow. We set goals for the faction to reach snd do our best to conquer it! This christmas present would be much appreciated from the whole group. It would be a pleasant surprise to them and be a sign of achievement.
We dont apply pressure or demands in the faction so the members are comfortable and dont feel stressed that they have to perform at 110%. Thank you for the time and hope we will be a candidate!

good gawd noooo
12-21-2013, 01:52 AM
We would love a visit from a bad santa. Our faction has been around since first war and we do okay usually top 400 or 500. However recently our faction has had some core members leave and we are struggling to rebuild aprox 20 of the original or faithful members have stayed and we have been fortunate to add about 12 more to our list of comrades. We try to have 5mil donations to help us build bonuses but over half our members are low iph and we waive the donation requirement so they are able to build it up. As I feel it benefits everyone in long run if our players build their bases. Those in my faction try to take newer players under their wing and teach them tactics to help grow. Needless to say we could use the morale boost and the bonus boost such a gift would grant us. As the majority of our newer members are lower level we are not looking at placing nearly as well as before but we will rebuild and be stronger then ever. But a visit from a bad santa or two would make this season grand. Our faction code is in my signature. Whether we see you or not Have a great holiday season

Deathship
12-21-2013, 05:47 AM
Because we play as a team we have jump in ranks al the way up to the low 1200 we just need moré upgrades in our faction we have people from north América Australia europe and Asia so we are triple a certify and the europeas nations cometti

Speed ump
12-21-2013, 06:59 AM
I heard bad Santa tried to contact a few posters here, but never got a return call. I bet Santa will have to move on if you don't check your messages and reply.

Skid Row
12-21-2013, 07:02 AM
NOMAD'S 645 361 643 we are a small team who has just started a faction. We all came to the decision to quit feeding gree pockets and are going gold free. Being a new team we need the boosts and we have all donated to Bad Santa. Anything that Santa could do to help us start this team out right would e appreciated.

FBB
12-21-2013, 07:51 AM
We are a medium size faction (52 members) coming from small country of Finland. The faction is called Finnish Band of Brothers, FBB. Our faction members has been screwed over by Gree many times as it is usual to this game, but we have this special weapon called SISU which makes us to go through solid rock if needed, the proof of that was in 1940 when Soviets tried to take out our country ,but no we are still here. Last man standing, you know.

Don't know how much you know about Finland? Sauna is coming from Finland, Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Joulupukki all the same person is coming from Arctic circle, Korvatunturi, Lapland which is in Finland. He gives out presents all over the world, even to Bad Santas. I would guess that it is finally time that we get something back! That's why we are reaching to you Dear Bad Santas, give us the Christmas we deserve.

Best regards
FBB
Faction ID 699781882

Lo.the.orge
12-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Please enter team.... referee61... a crew with a history of rise n fall... back on the brink of success a push like this could put us back on track... code is 854-361-112697 crew size over 20... thanks santa...

buster67
12-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Bad Santa,

I hope this letter finds you in fine form, in fact knowing the postal service I hope you get it at all. I did put a few dollars in with the card for you to enjoy some festive cheer, although if the letter arrived empty then we both know who took it.

Christmas is coming and times are tough,
Battle is imminent and time to fight rough
Our warriors are lean, mean and keen,
And our faction is in need of your green,

Consider our faction vae victus as the recipients of your generous offer, we solemnly promise to be better boys n girls next year, we can't promise that we were good this year and in all honesty I don't think we will be that good next year.

We are not saints we are sinners and we will try to be better but then again we might not.

We can't promise not to spend your bounty on wine, women and song and then fritter the rest away on shiney trinkets

We can't even promise to be entirely grateful, as we are spoiled kids who cry and sulk when we don't get our own way.

We can't even promise to let you into our faction, ok you might make the daily required donations but what about wd points?

So bad Santa we know two things. Firstly you are on the horns of a dilemma, secondly the post man is a robbing b@$78rd

THE_OL_MAN
12-21-2013, 12:24 PM
At RAVENS HEROS base It was the night before Santa, From the twinkling of distant explosive flashes you could see that all through the bullet hole ridden base, not a soldier was moving, not even the half eaten mouse. All 38 soldiers were watchful from their bunkered positions, hoping to catch a glimpse of the mammoth faction that was kicking their asses. With their empty vaults secured, their gold reserves depleted, they wish they could have afforded to build that great big wall instead of the little one that no one feared.

As the battle raged they looked to each other, and began to gather their broken down units and their 50% energy reserves to make that final charge against an enemy that was twice as tall and would not fall. All Ravens gave pay as the enemy preyed, from behind their bunkers they did charge! All to the fight they did come! As smoke cleared and the morning light did appear the Ravens laid siege; but to no avail and they did fail.

Then from a distance with a explosion so big that everyone did hear, it was Santa, with money running out of his ears! HA! HA! HA! He did geer! What a crummy faction you do have here! Here take this bag of money and another one too! We said thank you and what do we owe for your good cheer. To which he replied, I want you to still be here next year! With great delight we all did cheer!
But, as he left we did hear from under his breath, I want you still here so we too can kick your ass! As that not being enough, as we looked at the loot he had left, with our fading smiles, we began to realize......it was the money he stole from us over this past year!

Thanks....... Santa

Ravens Heros

Sloopkogel
12-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Dear Santa,

My faction is named: Bawbags ( don't google that ;-D)
We are a crazy and fun faction , we have a lot of players who wanted to quit the game before they met us. They found back the joy of the game and teamspirit

We could really use the money for expanding our guild so we can attract more players.

My playername is: Sloopkogel (648 180 011)
Faction name is : Bawbags (154 586 810)

Flash0810
12-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Bad Santa

I'm Flash and I'm the Leader of a faction called RaDoX. RaDoX is the feeder faction for NavySeal - a Top 200 faction. I wish I could think of something fancy to tell you to make my faction stand out from the others. Unfortunately nothing comes to mind. What I can say is I have some very dedicated group of guys there. I have taken players that other factions have turn away and in a very short time, I have helped to grow their accounts to a level worth being accepted into other factions. I believe everyone has a chance of greatness and that is where my faction comes in. I give that chance to others. We have been around 2 weeks before Italy and went into Italy and ranked around 2600 with only a handful of players. We went into Netherlands and ranked 1412 with 10 solid players. Unfortunately most of the bonuses have been funded by my account.

With your help Bad Santa, you will give RaDoX the opportunity to buy more bonuses and attract other players into our faction and to help make a difference that others have refused to give to others

RaDoX invite code is 238-088-503. Thank you for your time.

Luuzer
12-23-2013, 10:18 PM

since its mostly faction bragging thread then I'm just gonna say out of topic, that I like avatars with nice chicks, especially those whose match with the name :D

P.S Saw stronger ppl than santa is ;)

Vballmadam
12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
since its mostly faction bragging thread then I'm just gonna say out of topic, that I like avatars with nice chicks, especially those whose match with the name :D

P.S Saw stronger ppl than santa is ;)

You are too kind! Thank you :)

Dogmygod
12-25-2013, 06:33 PM
This faction deserves a "high-5"...its that simple.Meet and you will know what I mean:)
I nominate them as BEST NEW GROUP....

1-They arent the strongest faction( thats for Dog sure)
2- They cant always buy/use GOLD, ( i copy that)
3- They are possibly the most diverse yet connected Team out there, from the top to the bottom of the globe and beyond.

heres why they are hands down number 1: its a no brainer...

1-They always show up win or lose.
2-Attitude, Teamwork and Integrity..They teach and guide anyone that wants to play and grow, whether rich or poor, newbie or veteran...anywhere in the WORLD..
3-They always always always remain positive and learn each day ...
4-They create excitement and fun with strategy and tact...
5-They have such cute lil puppydog faces and smiles to everyone...and
Last and most importantly

The leaders Murph, Bloodlust, and all the others have raised these pups to become BIG PUPS...heehee..

and just a quick hello to another great group, 'The United Kingdom"....and dont let their name fool you, these ones can bite.......but they have hearts of GOLD...(no pun intended)...Thanks UK

Richie480
12-26-2013, 11:21 AM
How about dumping some cash my factions way pm if u want to pls help the little guys