PDA

View Full Version : Bad Santa letters :)

Vballmadam
12-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Dear Bad Santas....

I believe that it would be real fun for deserving factions to write you letters with compelling stories why their faction deserves a great present for the Holidays!

I think that whoever you are that this is a great idea and Santa is very proud of you! I'm sure you'll find an extra special gift in your stocking this year!

Keep up the great Holiday Spirit!

XOXOXO......all my love and cookies....Mrs. Claus

MaverickINsc
12-03-2013, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=Vballmadam;1100472]Dear Bad Santas....

I believe that it would be real fun for deserving factions to write you letters with compelling stories why their faction deserves a great present for the Holidays!

I'm nowhere near the stats these alleged "bad santa" have so no need to kill the
messenger......but did the bad santa letter ask for shameless begging and arguments to justify why you deserve free stuff?......I would think this automatically disqualifies you.....lol

Jeanna
12-03-2013, 06:58 AM

I'm nowhere near the stats these alleged "bad santa" have so no need to kill the
messenger......but did the bad santa letter ask for shameless begging and arguments to justify why you deserve free stuff?......I would think this automatically disqualifies you.....lol

I would agree with u lol

Vballmadam
12-03-2013, 07:00 AM

You need to get in the Holliday Spirit! I don't need charity but I'll be happy to join them in blessing others! In fact...I have blessed several factions this year! I believe in helping others...don't you?

camper killer
12-03-2013, 07:08 AM
I want to fight in a SUP faction...... oh wait, I already do.

Maybe a one time pass for a member to fight with a SUP faction?

BostonHammer
12-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Excellent idea camper killer, spread the holiday cheer among many factions and players. Don't forget about concrete, half the threads on the forum are players begging, bartering or selling/buying concrete. I'm sure you guys have extra. Unfortunately, I don't think my would faction qualify.

Ghost-12
12-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Maybe a one time pass for a member to fight with a SUP faction?
He or she will be like a lost child in a corner afraid! checking all the enormous stats of each player and going @_@!
I know i would lol :p

12-03-2013, 08:07 AM
You know what I would like to donate to the cause my in game name is ★ and collection time is around 9 am daily so santa in company please feel free to visit sincerely yours /animal/

12-03-2013, 08:09 AM
I will find some one else to refill any cash I loose happy hollidays

Evil Mastermind
12-03-2013, 08:50 AM
It's good to see the Pirates stirring up a little trouble again. BTW, what ever happened to the one known as General Insane?

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

alphakennybody
12-03-2013, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=MaverickINsc;1100482]

You need to get in the Holliday Spirit! I don't need charity but I'll be happy to join them in blessing others! In fact...I have blessed several factions this year! I believe in helping others...don't you?
Happy holidays. Can we be blessed... Lol