PDA

View Full Version : Bug on Tilda Bracket's gang

Wish Master
12-02-2013, 05:37 PM
It happened several times when player hits more than the minimum, on the leaderboard, it shows their damage dealt but on the ranking, saying "unranked", so they hit and didn't get any drops.

Surprising that Gree has a bug, thought it was a perfect game:rolleyes:

Zaz42
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM
I saw this a couple times too, but still receive reward for hitting min

Wish Master
12-02-2013, 05:45 PM
If it is just display problem, I am fine with it. Didn't count the inventory when start each one. Going too fast

Senator McCarthy
12-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Gree will not add weapons... but they are sure good about taking away weapons. LOL

ILikeTheAbuse
12-02-2013, 07:06 PM
It's not a bug, it's a Feature!

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 07:11 PM
To compensate you will get the normal free daily scratcher.

Pyrowoman
12-04-2013, 04:38 PM
its happened 3 times on me had the minimum for prize then when it was over it said i didnt score any points n never got a prize put it took my health

It happened several times when player hits more than the minimum, on the leaderboard, it shows their damage dealt but on the ranking, saying "unranked", so they hit and didn't get any drops.

Surprising that Gree has a bug, thought it was a perfect game:rolleyes:

bdub
12-04-2013, 11:05 PM
This has happened to more than one of our players, myself being one of them.

OttomanEmpire
12-04-2013, 11:29 PM
It's a display glitch I think. You see people unranked but they see themselves ranked and get items.
This morning I force attacked, ranked 9th but didn't get any item, maybe because of connection issues.

Lars
12-05-2013, 01:23 AM
It's a display glitch I think. You see people unranked but they see themselves ranked and get items.
This morning I force attacked, ranked 9th but didn't get any item, maybe because of connection issues.

Nope. I see myself as unranked in two history lists where I did much more than the minimum damage. So I believe it's not a display glitch.

Ironically it looks like it's the opposite effect as last time where people were awarded to many prizes. Gree invested quite some work to remove the extra items. Let's take bets if they make some effort to give out missing awards this time. Or if they will answer at all ...