PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Boss Goal!!! Fix It Gree!!!

candyson
12-02-2013, 03:56 PM
We have been stuck on normal(3/22) because of a frozen counter... We have killed more than enough boss 30s for it, but are stuck at 2/3 on the goal...

The kills count on easy mode, but not normal mode...

Fix It Gree!!!

Edit: Thanks, Gree, for fixing the issue

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 04:07 PM
We have the same issue. We beat level 35 3/4 and it won't let us summon another to complete it

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Something is not right.

We cant summon the level boss we need. Missing in the list after 3/4 of the level done.

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 04:08 PM
We have the same issue. We beat level 35 3/4 and it won't let us summon another to complete it

Exact same spot for us.

Henke1122
12-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Same here,stuck on a 50

KingOW
12-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Game is very slow for me. Takes about 30-45 sec to register a hit :/

MrMarshmallow
12-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Same problem! 3/4 on 35 and no way to summon

Nighteg
12-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Game is INSANELY slow for a lot of people! Gree, upgrade your damn servers!

Drew's Crew
12-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Exact same spot for us.

It's because of you jealousy of Finnick Odair. 😄

Killerkid
12-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Exactly but we are stuck in the easy mode...

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 04:29 PM
It's because of you jealousy of Finnick Odair. ��

LOL... I could put a Finnick face mask on.

Drew's Crew
12-02-2013, 04:31 PM
LOL... I could put a Finnick face mask on.

But do you have his smoken hot body????

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 04:35 PM
But do you have his smoken hot body????

I'm actually his stunt double. They had to photoshop his muscles to match.

Drew's Crew
12-02-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm actually his stunt double. They had to photoshop his muscles to match.

I think someone's cheese done slipped off his cracker!!!

Nick010
12-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks Gree for freezing the boss, good job again.

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 04:43 PM
There is a simple solution for these problems, but you will need to convince Gree to upgrade from the Commodore 64 on which they are currently running the game.

KingOW
12-02-2013, 04:45 PM
There is a simple solution for these problems, but you will need to convince Gree to upgrade from the Commodore 64 on which they are currently running the game.

Another way is to buy more gold so they get money to upgrade. Who am I kidding, they just buy expensive clocks and other luxurious stuff for the profits.

Touch Down
12-02-2013, 04:48 PM

Dang I remember those!

Drew's Crew
12-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Maybe after she escapes in 2 hours it will reset itself?

Drew's Crew
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Dang I remember those!

Your dating yourself there!!

kimberleyj
12-02-2013, 04:53 PM
the boss event is also really slow. i tried hitting a boss and because it is so slow other people beat me to it this is on andriod.

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Another way is to buy more gold so they get money to upgrade. Who am I kidding, they just buy expensive clocks and other luxurious stuff for the profits.

Silly gamers. Why would Gree reinvest the money you spend on gold, into fixing the game? A&F needs a new Chanel bag.

kimberleyj
12-02-2013, 04:56 PM
nope that is not what they spend the profits on . all the profits goes to pay for their coke and hookers.

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
nope that is not what they spend the profits on . all the profits goes to pay for their coke and hookers.

I think perhaps you have Gree confused with Lupo?

Mcockbur
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Frozen at lvl 30.. Not appearing option to summon!!!!

tfletcher20
12-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Wow gree, I still want my final prize from the last raid boss event that you owe me and my syndicate I was in at the time. Clearly gree this shows that this event has issues.

Sammo the Kid
12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
We're frozen at lvl 40, hhopefully when she escapes we can continue :/

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Wow gree, I still want my final prize from the last raid boss event that you owe me and my syndicate I was in at the time. Clearly gree this shows that this event has issues.

You must be relatively new here? Gree doesn't care about you, or your silly prizes. Get out your credit card, help Gree make payroll, and shut the he!! up!

Killerkid
12-02-2013, 05:06 PM
We're frozen at lvl 40, hhopefully when she escapes we can continue :/
i do hope that , we try using new guys we just accpeted to see if it solve the issue too, but seem not. Let see in 2 hr.

Mcockbur
12-02-2013, 05:06 PM
We are at lvl 30, 1/4 and waiting for lvl 30 to appear to be summoned... Somfar that level is not showing up as an option....
Can GREE fix this issue? We do not want to be as we were last time, 28 hours frozen because the war never started..

Fix this asap, lls

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 05:18 PM
We are at lvl 30, 1/4 and waiting for lvl 30 to appear to be summoned... Somfar that level is not showing up as an option....
Can GREE fix this issue? We do not want to be as we were last time, 28 hours frozen because the war never started..

Fix this asap, lls

Thank you for contacting Gree customer support. We are out of the office till Dec 15th eating bonbons and Christmas sale shopping with the money you have spent on gold. We assure you however, that your concern is of the utmost importance. Please sit tight and do not submit multiple tickets. As a valued game player, you are assured of our attention!

pallack
12-02-2013, 05:21 PM
We have been stuck on normal(3/22) because of a frozen counter... We have killed more than enough boss 30s for it, but are stuck at 2/3 on the goal...

The kills count on easy mode, but not normal mode...

Fix It Gree!!!

i almost fainted on staring my device moving around for 30 minutes waiting for my atttack to register on raid boss ...then it just crashed
please GREEEEE:mad::confused: improve android experience on all event of this game ..you shouldn't introduce it to android anyway if will not work properly

pallack
12-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Game is very slow for me. Takes about 30-45 sec to register a hit :/

same here.........
hope gree will fix it asap

Gree Tā mā de
12-02-2013, 05:27 PM
i almost fainted on staring my device moving around for 30 minutes waiting for my atttack to register on raid boss ...then it just crashed
please GREEEEE:mad::confused: improve android experience on all event of this game ..you shouldn't introduce it to android anyway if will not work properly

Thank you for contacting Gree customer support. Unfortunately, we are struggling to even give a sH!t about your issue. We assume this response has adequately addressed your concern. Thank you for your continued support!

sparky61
12-02-2013, 07:10 PM
i cant play the raid boss because the game keeps crashing when i click on it! i cant access my syndicate because it keeps crashing. i cant even contact my leader even by responding to a comment he put on my board because...you guessed it...it crashes! i play like every hour or more so yeah, very addicted, this is horrible! all evening! like 6 hours! cant get on! at first i could at least collect from my buildings and bank it but no way i cant attack other players or even do individual goals. basically i cant leave my hood. now i cant even get on to collect. so basically i am out of the game. ok last month i lived with no longer being able to donate uzi's or bricks. the uzi event came and went i still cant donate bricks. i sent message to support, they said they fix but still not. but this! this not being able to play at all is not! does a problem like this get put on the back burner for next month? because frankly a glitch like that not being address immediately is unacceptable. do they address these issues? i dont know i am looking for advice and very very frusterated. i have played a year for free but finally broke down, bought google money to buy bricks and poof! nothing but problems. i feel like i am being booted for spending money on this. how do i get this serious problem addressed ASAP?? i am a very dedicated player and need help! can glee contact my leader to let him know it is because i cant get on i am not in the battles?

KingOW
12-02-2013, 07:15 PM
i cant play the raid boss because the game keeps crashing when i click on it! i cant access my syndicate because it keeps crashing. i cant even contact my leader even by responding to a comment he put on my board because...you guessed it...it crashes! i play like every hour or more so yeah, very addicted, this is horrible! all evening! like 6 hours! cant get on! at first i could at least collect from my buildings and bank it but no way i cant attack other players or even do individual goals. basically i cant leave my hood. now i cant even get on to collect. so basically i am out of the game. ok last month i lived with no longer being able to donate uzi's or bricks. the uzi event came and went i still cant donate bricks. i sent message to support, they said they fix but still not. but this! this not being able to play at all is not! does a problem like this get put on the back burner for next month? because frankly a glitch like that not being address immediately is unacceptable. do they address these issues? i dont know i am looking for advice and very very frusterated. i have played a year for free but finally broke down, bought google money to buy bricks and poof! nothing but problems. i feel like i am being booted for spending money on this. how do i get this serious problem addressed ASAP?? i am a very dedicated player and need help! can glee contact my leader to let him know it is because i cant get on i am not in the battles?

Make sure you have the data push. Uninstall and reinstall. Sounds like it have a hard time finishing the update. Talk to your syn on GroupMe/LINE/Kakao or whatever app they use btw. Who in a decent syn uses comments or syn forum lol? :facepalm:

CCforum
12-02-2013, 08:21 PM
My team is not experiencing issues but my iPhone is all jacked up since playing the raid boss event. I have accts on two iPads as well. Each are working fine, but my iPhone is not only slow and getting stuck in the game! I can't get back into my phone. I'm having a hard time shutting it down. It's difficult to use period. Right now, I can't use it at all. I'm not happy to say the least.

Lebsta
12-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Same problem here we are working on:
19/22 Normal = 6 x 70
9/27 Elite = 7 x 70

we Killed a lvl 70 boss now can not summon any more. Very frustrating.

narapg
12-02-2013, 09:25 PM
we are experiencing same problem... Anyone got solution to them??

Gen/Dogg
12-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Has anyone been able to start and complete the boss that it froze on originally?

captiva
12-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Gree..>fixed it now...

Nick010
12-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Hey gree, how about a respons you are looking in to it? Or even better fix the problem. Would be great

LongFingers
12-03-2013, 01:04 AM
Our syndicate can't complete current Elite Goal (8/27 Defeat Tilda L63 3 Times in a Row)
We are killing L65 again and again and goal counter always back to 1/3
Players who reach minimun damage receive the loot items

We are wasting uzis for nothing...

Gree check this issue
Syndicate code: 977 783 341

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/5272/pknt.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img89/6547/9ok5.jpg

Nick010
12-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Would be great to see any mod here on the forum they are on this problem.

candyson
12-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Would be great to see any mod here on the forum they are on this problem.
We are still frozen on normal mode...

Peppers
12-03-2013, 03:52 PM
It just happened to us again on a level 95 boss!

@#$%^&*()$%^&*(%^&*(

COME ON GREE! Get your sheep together already!

!@#$%^&*()#$%^&*()

I mean seriously, WTF? This is the third time its happened to us!

We don't have enough uzis as it is... and we had to use gold on that sucker.

The swearing coming out of my mouth right now would shame a sailor.

Assault and Flattery
12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
We are looking into it, sorry I don't have much else to say on the subject right now.

Peppers
12-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Its the exact same as last time.

On the last hit, it glitches.

iOS can't see the boss, its not in history as a kill, and its not in the store to summon. And the goal to kill 1 L95 boss is still there.

Android sees the boss as still live but can't do anything.

Once the time on the boss "expires" it will be available to summon again.

Last time this happened, it was a L75 and wasn't such a big deal. But, a L95 just sucks. Can we expect this on a L100 also? FnS is going to need to get its uzi's replaced for this... can I expect a timely response to the ticket asking for them to be returned? And the gold spent on it? sooooo frustrating

Skillz4You
12-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Only took 24 hours. And the usual gree customer service response

Jesus Christ STFU people. Either play or don't. The fact is gree can not have beta testing to fix all errors ahead of time or it would take the fun out the game. They are not trying to end CC as I hear often. They are not "scamming" or ignoring people. One issue pops up and it takes the, three weeks to,answer the 1,000,001 tickets they get. You guys SI ply ask way to much. I have played in top 500 all the way to top 10 and the free players tend to whine more then anyone. Gree will end up adding more time as they have in the past for such issues.

I read post guidelines and I did not see where acronyms for cursing was not allowed I.e wtf If it does violate don't bann me just pm me I will fix :D. Ty AF

Skillz4You
12-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Also, if you people notice you still keep the item and it still counts for your goal when this happens. You just unfortunately lose two hours. Suck it up and give them time to make it right or delete game.

Peppers
12-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Also, if you people notice you still keep the item and it still counts for your goal when this happens. You just unfortunately lose two hours. Suck it up and give them time to make it right or delete game.

Mr. Know-it-all:

No, it doesn't. We are on Elite goal 19/27 and have to kill ONE level 95 boss.

At the end of the 2 hours, it said ESCAPED, and we are still on goal 19/27 and have to kill ONE level 95 boss AGAIN.

But, thank you very much for your helpful input. Now, go away.

Skillz4You
12-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Worked for us :D. Now keep crying about how much you hate the game and gree and play for another 5 years while you talking about retiring on a regular basis.......

Phillip99
12-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Worked for us :D. Now keep crying about how much you hate the game and gree and play for another six months while you talking about retiring on a regular basis.......

Lol....I think you just summed up this entire forum....except change 6 months to 5 yrs.

ZodiacKiller
12-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Please help me to even find a way to load the boss icon raid, my hood isnt even loading now and there arent any other signs for updates. I've did the update in game but still nothing. Please help me sumone.

Skillz4You
12-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Lol....I think you just summed up this entire forum....except change 6 months to 5 yrs.

Fixed!!! HAHA I like this guy ^

Nick010
12-04-2013, 01:36 AM
The problem at Bones got fixed, thanks for that.

mikkobaby
12-04-2013, 02:03 PM
A&F, I need help please :( My syn is halfway through lvl 100 boss & glitch happens! iOS can't see boss & droid users are seeing boss with empty hp & boss just won't go down. We hv also submitted a ticket on this.

LongFingers
12-04-2013, 03:31 PM
On the last hit, it glitches.

Same here again during Elite goal defeat L80x4 in a row
Boss is killed, without any health but not down and scapes after 2 hours
But every player who reached minimum damage is ranked and awarded

Correction Note: ranked but not awarded !

pics :

http://imageshack.us/a/img541/6707/r38l.jpg

sparky61
12-05-2013, 11:47 AM
all my problems seem to have started when i started purchasing gold. first time i was froze out of game (thank u glee for fixing so fast). this time glee just took my money but didnt delivery my truck load of gold bricks! like i thought they would want to make money yes? i have got a very bad taste in my mouth about it. they even sent me an email thanking me for purchasing said gold but i have yet to see them show up in my game. does this happen often and do players ever get it corrected? am i just out the money? i am not happy and feel ripped off. what do i do? i have already sent message to support. is there a glee number i can call to speak to someone?