PDA

View Full Version : Bad. Santa

SARDAX
12-02-2013, 03:17 PM
I just had a post to my board. I haven't the clue if this is real or what. But the message is certainly one to be alarmed about. I shall pass on the massage to all for maybe someone can share some comments on this for its authentic value

"Soon there will be a group of BAD SANTA'S. Coming to MD. We will be raiding ,looting, boosting,anyone in our way
We will cross every Fraction lines Nobody will be spared , We will stop at nothing to get to our goal, Oh you ask what that goal might be? Well well I have watched over MD for sometime There are Fractions that clearly could use some Christmas Cheer It's our objective to disperse. All the loot we gather from raiding,looting,boosting. To one Fraction who has shown up courage,the ability to continue to fight even with the odds stacked against them, This Fraction we choose must hold Honor and trust above all else on Dec 22. We will offer our collections to the factions who shows us theses quality we seek. I estimate the bounty to be well over 100 Billion Gree Money. So boys and Girls we know who's naughty or nice. And work hard to show your Honor and Loyalty and heart. All the good qualities that make a good Fraction and Warrior. ,,,,,,, BAD SANTA

Zulfiqaar
12-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Fake. They cant even spell fraction right.

DaBoss!
12-02-2013, 03:26 PM
It probably won't end well if they attack a SUP member......

12-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Well for you info the bad santas and bahumbugs and frosty the snow man's are real and most are very strong I borrpwed some cash from frosty this morning and seconds later he exploded my base

KingDante!
12-02-2013, 03:56 PM
They're going to Maryland to rob people?

Warzoneone
12-02-2013, 04:00 PM
I just had a post to my board. I haven't the clue if this is real or what. But the message is certainly one to be alarmed about. I shall pass on the massage to all for maybe someone can share some comments on this for its authentic value

"Soon there will be a group of BAD SANTA'S. Coming to MD. We will be raiding ,looting, boosting,anyone in our way
We will cross every Fraction lines Nobody will be spared , We will stop at nothing to get to our goal, Oh you ask what that goal might be? Well well I have watched over MD for sometime There are Fractions that clearly could use some Christmas Cheer It's our objective to disperse. All the loot we gather from raiding,looting,boosting. To one Fraction who has shown up courage,the ability to continue to fight even with the odds stacked against them, This Fraction we choose must hold Honor and trust above all else on Dec 22. We will offer our collections to the factions who shows us theses quality we seek. I estimate the bounty to be well over 100 Billion Gree Money. So boys and Girls we know who's naughty or nice. And work hard to show your Honor and Loyalty and heart. All the good qualities that make a good Fraction and Warrior. ,,,,,,, BAD SANTA

It's good that iam Jewish .

JCL
12-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Rule #1 when raiding: Collect your cash first. Your 120k raid of a Nanotech is silly when you have a level 7 oil rig uncollected. Expect the very next instant they check you out. I do. Half the time they have a garbage camp with level 1 nothing buildings and that takes you to rule #2

Rule #2 if they have garbage buildings, don't raid or attack back. Now you're on their newsfeed and they can go shopping any time.

Rule #3, if you're uncontrolled and do respond, quick burst spam their feed with messages to roll you off their feed. I'd wait to do this because if they're online still and block... well... you're done.

I just laugh at idiots who attack my boost buildings. I don't waste stamina for any hit not getting me at least 35-40K. If you attack them to drop my defense, I understand, but when you out number me by a mil I envision some 12 year old kid raging, which makes me laugh even more.

Well for you info the bad santas and bahumbugs and frosty the snow man's are real and most are very strong I borrpwed some cash from frosty this morning and seconds later he exploded my base

Dirty Mind
12-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Rule #1 when raiding: Collect your cash first. Your 120k raid of a Nanotech is silly when you have a level 7 oil rig uncollected. Expect the very next instant they check you out. I do. Half the time they have a garbage camp with level 1 nothing buildings and that takes you to rule #2

Rule #2 if they have garbage buildings, don't raid or attack back. Now you're on their newsfeed and they can go shopping any time.

Rule #3, if you're uncontrolled and do respond, quick burst spam their feed with messages to roll you off their feed. I'd wait to do this because if they're online still and block... well... you're done.

I just laugh at idiots who attack my boost buildings. I don't waste stamina for any hit not getting me at least 35-40K. If you attack them to drop my defense, I understand, but when you out number me by a mil I envision some 12 year old kid raging, which makes me laugh even more.

oooohhhhhhh *facepalm* I've been doing it wrong this whole time

Chris_
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Spamming doesn't work. I had a guy do it to me today. It just says 75 post or how ever may they posted on your news feed.

Jaebee
12-02-2013, 07:04 PM
They're going to Maryland to rob people?
That's funny!! Glad I moved to Florida!

JCL
12-02-2013, 07:20 PM
worked on me a few months ago. Guy was tired of going back and forth and he spammed himself off my list.

Spamming doesn't work. I had a guy do it to me today. It just says 75 post or how ever may they posted on your news feed.

Fl@sh
12-02-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm the original, the one, the only, Panta Claus. And I have a Mrs Claus in game. We are the originals dating back to last year. Any retards want to try to copy the originals, be our guest. It won't end well.

BurnNotice69
12-02-2013, 08:12 PM
For the Bad Santas . . . .

The United States faction, I believe, is deserving of your spoils. I have consistently sought information for my team and we have consistently grown, albeit at a slow pace. I have sought assistance for my team when we were low and my team has returned the favor to those who came to our aid. We have taken in lower stat'd players to help in building them up to better players, which has left us with loyal players. When we have had concerns with GREE, I have consistently insured my players were respectful in their ticket submissions. And finally, we were once a Top 100 team, then fell to a Top 500 team and have slowly come back to within reach of a Top 150 team.

I challenge you to find a more deserving team than The United States and my players.

TUS 6, out.

Vballmadam
12-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm the original, the one, the only, Panta Claus. And I have a Mrs Claus in game. We are the originals dating back to last year. Any retards want to try to copy the originals, be our guest. It won't end well.

Thank you dear...now rush home I baked your favorite cookies!

Jhenry02
12-02-2013, 09:03 PM
As long as I get a visit from PUN Christmas Spice, I'm ok with a little raiding.

SARDAX
12-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Flash. I hope we are not stepping on the mighty PUN toes. But this is a raid and give away game. Like previous posted there are Bad Santa's. Coming down from the north to first pillage,raid,boost,and burn camps down.
But on Dec 22 We will offer good will to a faction who is in the lower ranks and could use 100 billion Gree money
We certainly don't want to battle with the SUP groups. But give a gift to a well deserved faction.

Merry Christmas to all.

totaljerkfaceallstar
12-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Such threats are hollow as the day is long, people take this game too seriously.

Wingman GRI
12-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Bring me the popcorn Betsy...

Einszwei
12-02-2013, 11:01 PM

It should be at least 50k anything else would be waste

Big she'd
12-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Blah blah blah , no different to a normal day on mw , those that play mw must be safe , their game is md whatever that is

free play
12-03-2013, 05:23 AM
so what, like you don't get raided on every day basis anyway, notting knew there, it is a game if raiding and attacking and most of all I like going back to people that have raided me that I can hit back and empty my 110 stamina in them , boom

partcrash
12-03-2013, 05:51 AM
this is actually an excellent idea to wreck some havoc, create some new enemies, stir up the sediments and make the game more interesting over the holidays.

i for one- applaud the organizers- if they mean it that is.

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 06:02 AM
this is actually an excellent idea to wreck some havoc, create some new enemies, stir up the sediments and make the game more interesting over the holidays.

i for one- applaud the organizers- if they mean it that is.

I can assure you this is real. We now have 6 Bad Santa. From the North Pole. And in one day raised 61 billion. Who knows it has the possibility to go to 200 billion for two factions

Trolls take your bated breath else where we are attempting some good hear. So please go post elsewhere

Speed ump
12-03-2013, 06:05 AM
We must keep an eye on these bad Santa characters. They seem up to no good, in order to do good. That dosnt make sense, does it?

alphakennybody
12-03-2013, 06:07 AM
I need some faction money for bonuses.

alphakennybody
12-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Ever heard of Robin Hood ump?

Fl@sh
12-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Flash. I hope we are not stepping on the mighty PUN toes. But this is a raid and give away game. Like previous posted there are Bad Santa's. Coming down from the north to first pillage,raid,boost,and burn camps down.
But on Dec 22 We will offer good will to a faction who is in the lower ranks and could use 100 billion Gree money
We certainly don't want to battle with the SUP groups. But give a gift to a well deserved faction.

Merry Christmas to all.Well, then put ol' Panta down for 10 billion and let me know which faction you choose.

crazeejay
12-03-2013, 06:14 AM
I can assure you this is real. We now have 6 Bad Santa. From the North Pole. And in one day raised 61 billion. Who knows it has the possibility to go to 200 billion for two factions

Trolls take your bated breath else where we are attempting some good hear. So please go post elsewhere
OH BOY!!! You tell 'em!! lmao comical :rolleyes:

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-03-2013, 06:15 AM
LMAO! How can anyone take this message seriously? The constant references to MD and fRactions alone are enough to make me laugh. This game is about robbing, killing and destroying your opponents right? So what are they doing that's so different? They should just say "we are going to play this game... BEWARE"

Please come find me you illiterate blowhards. I'm level 114. I'm currently $4 Billion OV.. And I have the same name with 500 allies.

Zineye12
12-03-2013, 06:17 AM
I have just been visited by a Bad Santa, Lvl 300, 69 Mill Attack and 41.8 Mil Defence.

With those stats impossible to beat! Raid SUP 1 cos no one there, is anywhere near those stats!

JustTVH
12-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Yawn.............

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Well, then put ol' Panta down for 10 billion and let me know which faction you choose.

Thank you Flash. Now we have 71 billion to give away. ......

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 06:51 AM
I have just been visited by a Bad Santa, Lvl 300, 69 Mill Attack and 41.8 Mil Defence.

With those stats impossible to beat! Raid SUP 1 cos no one there, is anywhere near those stats!i

We will be attacking everyone. But only the well deserved will win.
That means the lower factions

SARDAX
12-03-2013, 07:22 AM
I need some faction money for bonuses.

Then I would advise you to get your faction on the list posted here on the forum

free play
12-03-2013, 07:28 AM
boo hop, I get attacked daily, do what, touch repair, touch repair, touch repair, over and over again, loose some money to raids, I just go raid some one else if needed, ITS NOT REAL MONEY, please raid me you muppet

alphakennybody
12-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Then I would advise you to get your faction on the list posted here on the forum

School Janitors.

Dutchie
12-03-2013, 12:32 PM
I've been a bad boy all year round... Come hit me :)

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-03-2013, 01:19 PM
That's funny!! Glad I moved to Florida!

Hey, can we borrow that Zimmerman dude for some protection up here?

Jclarke
12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
idk but the one w/ 69mil att sure looks like our old friend PJ

honest Abe
12-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Have you been naughty or nice??

12-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Nope not pj. Pj has out ragous defense and so so attack

dledour
12-03-2013, 03:36 PM

With those stats impossible to beat! Raid SUP 1 cos no one there, is anywhere near those stats!

Hey junior GI.... how long you been playing this game? A week???

The BAD SANTA's are SUP1.... haha

Jetwit
12-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Boston Crew

962-387-046

We are 48 members strong, and have been very bad this year: A perfect candidate for bad Santa.

We rob, fight, and love to declare wars. We also have a band of little minions that are only here to be strong little monsters and boss killers

A monetary Xmas gift would greatly help us in spreading the MW beat downs with better faction bonuses.
Since the “good” Santa likes milk and cookies, we know the “bad” Santa must like hookers and beer… and those we can get easily.

Andycis516
12-03-2013, 04:24 PM
My turn to jump in. We are uncle sam's assassins. We are typically 1100-1200 in war. A group of 21 currently that had our leader quit and we all regrouped and started a new faction. We spent 1 billion on bonuses in 1 week and then we were able to get our old faction back where we had 400 mil in vault and 7500 bricks. Would love to make a push for top 1000 and purchasing the bonuses would help us.

Uncle SAMs assassins

chozzer
12-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Thank you Flash. Now we have 71 billion to give away. ......

Put me down for another 10 Billion into the pot. That hotel upgrade can wait a little.

Whose been good little Faction this year? Post up here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76322-Factions.-Sign-up-here-for-the-Bad-Santa-give-away

Hooligany
12-03-2013, 06:04 PM
idk but the one w/ 69mil att sure looks like our old friend PJ

Foo Fighter from Sup1

12-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Nope foo fighter is still foo fighter

12-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Im gonna gues thats pirate lord

Hooligany
12-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Im gonna gues thats pirate lord

Hmm.. Haha.. who knows, perhaps they change it daily. Whahaha

Speed ump
12-03-2013, 10:17 PM
I told you we needed to keep an eye on these guys. I hear news of bad santas everywhere. What's worse is some people seem to have enjoyed being raided by these mischievous santas. If we are not careful this infectious attitude could spread. People might hit the santas to give them speed dial when they have buildings ready to farm.

Sinner
12-03-2013, 10:43 PM
These guys gotta have something to do its to cold outside for their LARP group to act out their next event .

Androidz
12-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Well we just started a faction
Lv5/7/55/40
We pretty poor at the moment and this will get us nice bonuses and alot of them.
The only reason we should get it, because we are upcommers and we are the future.
Too busy for bagging that twap.
Congrats to anyone who gets that, Santa can always suprise you with his magic ;)

Faction: Flawlessly
ID: 225522535

All free to knock our doors.
Everyone are welcome, hordes or allies.

BostonHammer
12-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Hmm.. Haha.. who knows, perhaps they change it daily. Whahaha

Who has the gold to waste to change names daily? That's crazy! haha.

deaddan
12-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Santa!!! could you help??? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76412-Could-Santa-Help-(or-anyone)

Mastert55!
12-04-2013, 10:31 AM

I only hit for 100k, I pass anything under 100k usually. Its not really worth my while.

lemonhaze
12-04-2013, 11:36 AM
I only hit for 100k, I pass anything under 100k usually. Its not really worth my while. im same way i only hit for 300k a hit when attacking and only raid lvl 3LE and up to make it worthwhile unless its a lvl 1 AMR,villa or AC then i take those and deposit it into my faction

Dirty Mind
12-04-2013, 12:53 PM
is that why my lvl 9 Armory has never been raided?

GorillaGuerilla
12-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Bad Santa or just a bad bad Santa...?

honest Abe
12-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Wow. That is a seriously bad(ass) Santa.

Steven536
12-04-2013, 10:16 PM
It sounds like the Bad Santas are having fun this holiday season. Thankfully I haven't seen Santa yet but if he wants to make a delivery to my faction that would make our Christmas:). We've been very good. Faction info below in my signature. Merry Christmas everyone!

Dansgek
12-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Great thing to do!

wozme
12-13-2013, 06:44 AM
Dear Santa,
Our top 300 faction would like to climb higher in the ranking.
All our active members wearing proudly an afro. Lets be honest you as santa must love facial hair.
As you see below there is still a lot to do regarding the bonuses.

If Santa doesn’t help us out, maybe you as a new member can help us.
Our requirements for a top 300 faction is very low

1.Be active
2. Score minimum 10k in wd events (exept you are a designated wall hitter/spy)
3. On boss events hit the boss 10 times on the first and second day
4. If there is a faction and solo event simultaneous spent your energy on the faction event
5. Be active on the forum, on Palringo our chatcliend or our website.
6. Have fun we are a great group and like a laugh or a joke sometimes.

Currently we are full (46/46 members) but iyou contact me woz (ID 635-136-211)
Maybe he will chop some old dead wood and make a space available for you.

💀 supercell 💀
✨✨287-158-723✨✨
⚠bonus includes:⚠
🔋health regen -26%🔋
🔫infantry attack +15🔫
🔫infantry def +20🔫
💣ground attack +10💣
💣ground def +20💣
🚁air attack +10🚁
🚁air def +20🚁
⚓sea def +15⚓
🏥building def +20🏥
💰building output +15💰
👥guild increase +26👥

Luuzer
12-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Dear santa. Visited Ur base today. Nice to see cuba building already at lvl 7 and IPH of 62 mil. Unfortunately the def was too high and I couldnt get my present :( Will wait for next year then ;)

Luuzer
12-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Dear santa. Thank U for visiting for me today. Unfortunately U didnt tell in front that U are coming, so had to leave empty handed. Tried to visit back, but darn those guard towers are overpowering me :( Next time let me know first when Ur coming, then I can leave some cookies and milk for ya ;)

chozzer
12-15-2013, 05:15 PM
Dear santa. Thank U for visiting for me today. Unfortunately U didnt tell in front that U are coming, so had to leave empty handed. Tried to visit back, but darn those guard towers are overpowering me :( Next time let me know first when Ur coming, then I can leave some cookies and milk for ya ;)

Was he also 41M attack? :cool: I think I may know who that is. :cool:

chozzer
12-15-2013, 11:14 PM
Hey Bad Santa raid me all you like ( please do ) it just would show who you are. bad Santa my arse. Piss off.

valen 22 whats your in game name. Be happy to oblige.

Big she'd
12-16-2013, 01:47 AM
There're welcome down my chimney , but beware of the pit bull waiting at the bottom

Zepson
12-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Close this thread and move on...

Judas Goat
12-16-2013, 04:50 AM
A bully wearing an INVISIBLE Santa Suit is still a bully. LOL :)

Besides, most of the monopoly money they claim they'll give away was stolen from other rubes.

Good idea, poor execution.

jcfox6550
12-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Ethiopia need the money and a new fraction, lol