PDA

View Full Version : Gold Program

DTA-HOG
12-02-2013, 07:51 AM
When are the players giving their free gold that they earned from being in the gold program? This was my first month.

VikingsVoice
12-02-2013, 08:00 AM
within 7 days

Godhand
12-02-2013, 11:04 AM
what's the gold program?

lemonhaze
12-02-2013, 11:07 AM
it will be here in the next couple days..usally from 1-7th as VV above said

Andycis516
12-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Yes what is gold program

Lancerdually
12-02-2013, 11:14 AM
it's too rich for your blood if you have to ask

lemonhaze
12-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Yes what is gold program if u spend 500$ a month u get 2500 gold..1k a month is 15k in gold..2k is 50k gold and 5k is 125k and a free crate event unit...i also think they are a 10k a month spent bonus to for 250k in gold and some other unit as well..i will never see those most i do is the 500$ one

gb7
12-02-2013, 02:21 PM
You have to contact support and ask to be included in the program. If you ask now, your spend in December will be used to determine your bonus.

Andycis516
12-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Thank you. I will contact them. Will also pass it along to faction mate

DTA-HOG
12-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Damn I didn't know the jump from $500 to $1000 was 12500 more gold. Heck I would have made the $1000 tier and that would hold me over for a few months. After this Tanksgiving event and my 25% drop rate on 6000 gold, I may just drop out of the program unless we iOS users are credited for our unfair disadvantage. I just sent another ticket in to the support staff. I am not holding my breathe. I'm sure it will save me thousands in the long run if I get the same reply that I recieved on Sunday.

Marine007
12-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I just enrolled in the program, does the amount carry over from month to month ex I send 250 one month and 250 the next month do I get the bonus? Or do you have to drop all the cash in a month basis? Thanks

Kimm
12-10-2013, 05:26 PM
It's per month. Not in total. So you have to spend 500 in one month for the first bonus tier

Greg76
12-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Who do i contact? And how do i contact them?

Speak Easy
12-11-2013, 02:28 AM
The Pros - Bonus gold

The Cons - You need to spend a minimum each and every month.
- Sales are not through iTunes or other reputable third party.
- Deal direct with Gree for any refund requests.

Eaton Beaver
12-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Who the *#@% would spend that amount of money on a dumb cell phone game? I got more important things to spend my hard earned money on

gb7
12-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Go to help and press Contact Support. It is as simple as asking to be included in the gold program.

I fairly certain it is only based on full vault purchases (i.e., your small quantity purchases do not count toward the $ targets). Once accepted, you will get an email fully explaining the program.

mreilly
12-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Don't wait last minute to purchase your gold or gree may screw your gold tier that you are on. The mods edited and closed a thread from someone who missed one of the higher gold tiers because the time stamps said he bought his last vault that would bump him to a higher tier a couple hrs after his month had expired.

Maybe there is more to the story but they did change the wording in the thread in the hopes no one would read it.. so there is probably some truth to gree screwing a higher than average spender.

Mastert55!
12-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Who the *#@% would spend that amount of money on a dumb cell phone game? I got more important things to spend my hard earned money on

Agreed. Strip club!

Selfproclaimed
12-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Write ticket to support. In headline, write, VOLUME GOLD BONUS. In ticket, state you have spent X amount of money and would like the bonus gold that goes with it. Another thing that is very important from what I remember, you have to buy VAULTS. And whatever tier your going for . Ie. $500 , you have to spend $500. Each vault is 99.99. So if you buy 5 vaults, you fall shorts some cents BUT that way it still counted as a $500 total. HOWEVER , if you buy 5 vaults while they are on sale of 20% off. That technically won't make the $500 requirement and you won't get a bonus.

Thief
12-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Write ticket to support. In headline, write, VOLUME GOLD BONUS. In ticket, state you have spent X amount of money and would like the bonus gold that goes with it. Another thing that is very important from what I remember, you have to buy VAULTS. And whatever tier your going for . Ie. $500 , you have to spend $500. Each vault is 99.99. So if you buy 5 vaults, you fall shorts some cents BUT that way it still counted as a $500 total. HOWEVER , if you buy 5 vaults while they are on sale of 20% off. That technically won't make the $500 requirement and you won't get a bonus.

All true except the part where it has to be Vaults (although at one point long ago it was...and for the majority of your purchases it makes the most sense for them to be vaults)

Now its only based on Dollar amounts. (and by dollar amounts we do me US Dollars...and you can't use a conversion amount for your local currency to figure out if you qualify)

As for the Penny differences when going for a bonus tier i was never able to get a straight answer...but then again i've never heard of anyone purchases $499.95 worth of gold and not getting it (and people tend to be pretty vocal about getting screwed)

Also as a warning its a Calendar Month based on Pacific Timezone. We had a friend who purchased over $1040 in the month of november but he purchased one of his Vaults on November 1st (yet it was still 10/31 in Pacific timezone) and even though he had itunes reciepts he didn't qualify.

Web323
12-20-2013, 09:12 AM
I miss the old days when you just had to buy X number of vaults regardless of price

Sir josh
12-20-2013, 10:17 AM
I miss the old days when you just had to buy X number of vaults regardless of price

This is crazy! This game is just like crack! Brief incomplete gratification rapidly followed by a crash. If you have money to waste, spend it on a good charity, support a school, donate to local shelter, church, food bank, fund a promising young persons college education. Something! Anything other than Gree.

mreilly
12-20-2013, 06:43 PM
@thief: your friends thread got modified and closed very quickly by gree. I saw his post about it.. Not sure how gree could be so heavy handed and screw someone on a gold tier over a few hours. For someone to spend $1000 a month would put him as one of the higher revenue players. They should be treated accordingly.. Not ignored and sluffed off or screwed on a technicality.

The Black Hand
12-21-2013, 05:01 PM
Anyone know of an easy way to look up your purchase history per month? I buy gold between 4 games and my BOA account doesn't list which game I bought what gold for. Tried iTunes purchase history but I couldn't find in game purchases listed.

mayhem
12-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Every time I get the urge to buy gold, and I admit to the weakness.. I am steeled by the fact that there are 100's or 1000's of others actually doing so, and reminds me not to. I realize it should be up to the individual as to what completing these events means to their happiness. The key is to realize that is what is going on, you are not "winning" anything.... you are buying them. There is no accomplishment.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-21-2013, 09:19 PM
The time stamp for the sale is what appears at the third party end not the sellers end. That is assuming the seller contracts a third party such as Master Card etc to facilitate the sale.

That's the law and not the convenient seller statement which happens with plenty of companies like utilities etc. Nothing unusual.

Contact their third party to find the date and time of the transaction.

Robespierre
12-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh Christ.

Gree should be playing fast and loose with the godforsaken "timestamp" issue. They are so fortunate to have hooked into whales and should be courting them with every trick in the book. Give out some more precious pixelated gold, and you might be able to continue, well, whatever it is that is going on here.

Like a match made in heaven, I am glad I am neither party, but damn, is it hilarious to watch.

http://images.dailyfill.com/b8edd00716cf422c_a219cb8f4fbb33d2/o/scooter.jpg

Blehs
12-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Oh Christ.

Gree should be playing fast and loose with the godforsaken "timestamp" issue. They are so fortunate to have hooked into whales and should be courting them with every trick in the book. Give out some more precious pixelated gold, and you might be able to continue, well, whatever it is that is going on here.

Like a match made in heaven, I am glad I am neither party, but damn, is it hilarious to watch.

http://images.dailyfill.com/b8edd00716cf422c_a219cb8f4fbb33d2/o/scooter.jpg

Completely agree....with your signature. BURN ROME BURN FOR YOUR IGNORANCE!