PDA

View Full Version : [iOS] The Red Phoenix & academy - top 25 / 100

Zyntree
12-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Fellow Knights,

It's that time again. Recruitment season :).

Unhappy with your guilds performance? Want to join a fun community of knights that know how to win and have a good time doing it? We are a solid top 25 guild with an academy in the top 100.Join us and rise above!

Last guild war rank: 13 & 37

What we are looking for:
The Red Phoenix
30k+ war points minimum (pic required)
A maxed epic and a few maxed legendary+
Personality
A good castle set-up
lvl 100+

Our Academy
10k+ war points
Good armors
Good people
A strong castle
lvl 70+

These requirements are not set in stone. If you think you're good enough, you very well may be :) Contact me and lets talk. it's all about having fun and kicking tail, so join us and join a community of great knights. Add tazraatz on LINE to apply.

Rise Above!

Akkuma
12-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Great war this weekend had a lot of fun and got our highest rank to date anyone who wants a guild who cracks down during wars but has a good social group between wars should check us out. We're here to have fun and flex our muscles like everyone else.

Tazraatz
12-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Top 16, in a holiday war, what a result, apply now before you're too late. This guild is by far THE BEST for fun, learning and team building and as you can tell by the result we kick serious butt.
Contact us ASAP to see if you fit our criterior and of course if we fit yours as most importantly we are a team.

Markdc94
12-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Bump for an awesome guild

Zyntree
12-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Looks like another war is brewing... join a winning team :)

Xete
12-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Bump bump bump

Markdc94
12-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Bump .... We are currently ranked top 15 join a solid team

Zyntree
12-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Some amazing war efforts have boosted us to 13. Look out 12!

Did you score 50k points this war? Was that one of the top scores in your whole guild? Come join a fun and dedicated team, where all tow the line :). No drama. Good times.

The Phoenix is Rising. Rise with us

Add Tazraatz or Bluntman57 on LINE to apply

Levistine, our alliance guild is kicking it in gear too! Top 50 for sure, maybe top 25
Phoenix Knights Alliance - a winning team

headshotpunk
12-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Currently I am the GM of the guild "BBB". It's currently level 53 but was only about level 42 when I took over as GM. I took over as GM a little over a month ago when I realized all the leadership roles were not active. I took the guild from a 2,500 + ranking guild to 306 for the Winter War. I still have a problem with members not playing very much though, which is why I'm looking for something better.

Here is my info:

Level 130
Moontide+ Maxed
Aegis of the Dragon+ Maxed x 2
Behemoth's Vanguard+ Maxed
Abominable Platemail+ Level 31
Points earned during Winter War = 35,861 (101 wins, 42 losses - fought mostly GM's)
I beat the last EB 61 times.
I don't buy gems, but I always check for free gems and will spend those.
4 of my training fields are upgraded with gems, the rest are upgraded with gold.

If you want any other info, let me know!

$had0wdrag00n
12-13-2013, 04:36 AM
hi guys im shadowdragoon from the rise a knight group but i just got kicked out from KA i was wondering if i could join levistine , if possible i will pm on LINE

SkySD
12-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Bump for a great guild. Closing in on top 10. We finished 14 this war and pushing for the top. If you want to join a guild that is going places The Red Phoenix and it's alliances are the places to be.

junvo
12-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Bump for the best guild in the game.

yurnero
12-21-2013, 04:35 PM
iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
Pyromancers +
Armor of infernal lord +
Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields

Line msg sn: yurnero