PDA

View Full Version : Why SAS will dominate CC for a long time.

Pages : [1] 2

JD 13
12-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I am relatively new to this forum, but I have to tell you the dynamic I see here is quite amusing. Every player gets hooked on CC for whatever reason, it is a fun game and encourages communication and teamwork within syns. For whatever drawbacks that people have with CC and how Gree handles (or mishandles) accounts and events, Well ... That is another topic. For me, I will continue to play this 'free' phone game with mod gold spending because it is enjoyable....something entertaining just like seeing a movie or any other trivial use for disposable income.
There are many haters out there that like to bash particular teams. When someone bashes mine, I can't help but take it personal. Currently there are a fair share of people on here who like to disparage SAS (or FC or any other top 15 team TBH). I find this hilariously amusing in that the majority of these trolls are just haters and don't really belong in any top syn..... They are just content to throw out their 2 cents...which is worth just that.
I feel that SAS is already the top family of syns in CC right now (yes including FC). There are currently over 10 syns in the SAS family that feed into the top tiers of SAS syndicates. The way that SAS was designed with a R&D and Training syns ensures that the success that SAS has always enjoyed is no fluke. IMHO you have one option (if war rankings mean anything to you in this game). You can either join SAS or get steamrolled in the next war by one of the SAS teams ... And to borrow from my SAS brother CT.... #FACT.

mxz
12-01-2013, 02:24 PM
SAS still recruits and carries cheater, yeah yeah. We get it.

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Any point in all of that?

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Haven't most of SAS syns come from hostile takeover, and you know first hand JD that not all is well in all the SAS syns. And there are plenty of non SAS options for being in top tiers syns. Many of us have enjoyed success for cheaper and far less drama which comes with being apart of SAS

Im Jahova
12-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Too bad SAS will never be the real number one syndicate. #FACT

montecore
12-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Haven't most of SAS syns come from hostile takeover, and you know first hand JD that not all is well in all the SAS syns. And there are plenty of non SAS options for being in top tiers syns. Many of us have enjoyed success for cheaper and far less drama which comes with being apart of SAS

There has never been a hostile takeover. The only reason team lupo has any relevance is because lupo took over sams account.

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 03:23 PM
There has never been a hostile takeover. The only reason team lupo has any relevance is because lupo took over sams account.
We've been top 25 since boardwalk which was well before then. And we both know that there has been some trouble in some SAS syns. No clue about a sam

JD 13
12-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Ah, you prove my point exactly my troll friend, how is TSC working out for you.

And Gin....Et tu Brute? I thought we were comrades ....

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 03:29 PM
SAS will be number one after this cycle

reticlover
12-01-2013, 03:43 PM
SAS still recruits and carries cheater, yeah yeah. We get it.

We don't have cheaters, if you get caught talking about cheating or doing it, you get banned from sas.

PedroPimples
12-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes you do. It's been clear for ages.
SuperTP, Solomon, T. rex, ms dd, Ian and killshot hacking bad dads account, grimmy.

JD 13
12-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes you do. It's been clear for ages.
SuperTP, Solomon, T. rex, ms dd, Ian and killshot hacking bad dads account, grimmy.

Have you ever been a part of the SAS brotherhood Pedro? I'm guessing not because you would probably still be here if you ever had. Joining SAS was the best decision I have made since starting CC. Not only have I made incredible friends but have had the honor of being part of something larger than oneself...a movement within the game. There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team....I can say that all have proven unfounded in my experience with SAS.

montecore
12-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Team lupo was top 25 well before then. We've been top 25 since boardwalk which was well before then. And we both know that there has been some trouble in some SAS syns

Not sure what trouble you are referring to. Nothing beyond what any other well managed syndicates experience.

Dirty Larry
12-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I am relatively new to this forum, but I have to tell you the dynamic I see here is quite amusing. Every player gets hooked on CC for whatever reason, it is a fun game and encourages communication and teamwork within syns. For whatever drawbacks that people have with CC and how Gree handles (or mishandles) accounts and events, Well ... That is another topic. For me, I will continue to play this 'free' phone game with mod gold spending because it is enjoyable....something entertaining just like seeing a movie or any other trivial use for disposable income.
There are many haters out there that like to bash particular teams. When someone bashes mine, I can't help but take it personal. Currently there are a fair share of people on here who like to disparage SAS (or FC or any other top 15 team TBH). I find this hilariously amusing in that the majority of these trolls are just haters and don't really belong in any top syn..... They are just content to throw out their 2 cents...which is worth just that.
I feel that SAS is already the top family of syns in CC right now (yes including FC). There are currently over 10 syns in the SAS family that feed into the top tiers of SAS syndicates. The way that SAS was designed with a R&D and Training syns ensures that the success that SAS has always enjoyed is no fluke. IMHO you have one option (if war rankings mean anything to you in this game). You can either join SAS or get steamrolled in the next war by one of the SAS teams ... And to borrow from my SAS brother CT.... #FACT.

Well obviously. I am glad you got this off your chest.

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Not sure what trouble you are referring to. Nothing beyond what any other well managed syndicates experience.
Really? Do most well managed syndicates like say SAS 4 have what was called a "major coup". Where the syns original members wanted out of SAS right after war and return the syn to its original name G Spot.

jmeijer
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Threads like this are the reason why I liked FC much more. SAS has yet to win their first war.. come on. Big talk after the event please, not before.

indians
12-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Really? Do most well managed syndicates like say SAS 4 have what was called a "major coup". Where the syns original members wanted out of SAS right after war and return the syn to its original name G Spot.

I at least give credit to montecore for not purchasing maxed syndicates from the Retired N Broke hacker, who said "it didn't matter where the money came from."

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 05:41 PM
There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team
Not nessassarily. The only top 10 teams you really hear hacker rumors and other crap about is FC for the supposed Gree employees and SAS for all kinds of stuff from hacking to helping others every now and then. And of course the now dead Rouges and mostly forgotten Indians. Do you ever hear hacker accusations about a very successful syndicate like Solem Carnage or Sunnyvale or crap talk about The Brewskies?

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I at least give credit to montecore for not purchasing maxed syndicates from the Retired N Broke hacker, who said "it didn't matter where the money came from."
No clue, Who said it?

indians
12-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Not nessassarily. The only top 10 teams you really hear hacker rumors and other crap about is FC for the supposed Gree employees and SAS for all kinds of stuff from hacking to helping others every now and then. And of course the now dead Rouges and mostly forgotten Indians. Do you ever hear hacker accusations about a very successful syndicate like Solem Carnage or Sunnyvale or crap talk about The Brewskies?

The Brewskis had an idiot who posted the energy glitch all over the forums a few months back.

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Have you ever been a part of the SAS brotherhood Pedro? I'm guessing not because you would probably still be here if you ever had. Joining SAS was the best decision I have made since starting CC. Not only have I made incredible friends but have had the honor of being part of something larger than oneself...a movement within the game. There will always be detractors and rumors surrounding any successful team....I can say that all have proven unfounded in my experience with SAS.

"Incredible friends" ........dude, get a grip. They're online.....they're not real friends. Try getting out a little and hanging out with some real people.

indians
12-01-2013, 05:49 PM
And your examples are terrible anyway. Sunnyvale had (has?) something stupid like $200 billion in their syndicate bank. And I've heard rumors about SC as well.

Spunky
12-01-2013, 05:51 PM
yada yada yada...... 4991
talk talk talk. happy to applaud the effort on the battle field . this wank talk is not worthy of applaud.

passerby
12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
I love all this **** bumping when all you're really doing is spending more money than the next guy. Skill at CC is determined by how much money you are willing to waste on it. If your syndicate is #1, it is simply because your crew spent more money. Congratulations. Whatever gives you a bit of self esteem, I guess.

JD 13
12-01-2013, 06:04 PM
"Incredible friends" ........dude, get a grip. They're online.....they're not real friends. Try getting out a little and hanging out with some real people.

And who needs to get a life... LMFAO, look at your thread posts on this site ..... When in glass house, don't ....you get the rest right?

mxz
12-01-2013, 06:17 PM
And your examples are terrible anyway. Sunnyvale had (has?) something stupid like $200 billion in their syndicate bank. And I've heard rumors about SC as well.Sunnyvale had a number of cheaters they refused to kick after they were brought to the leaders' attention. I have first hand experience in Sunnyvale leaders saying they don't care about cheating...so there's that.

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Clever retort.....but your fake friends are still substituting for real friends, and your sas success is probably substituting for real success in life. I think your mom is calling you for dinner.

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Sunnyvale had a number of cheaters they refused to kick after they were brought to the leaders' attention. I have first hand experience in Sunnyvale leaders saying they don't care about cheating...so there's that.
My point exactly. They have the same type of supposed hackers that SAS does yet they are rarely ever talked about. Maybe SAS should think about that

BBW
12-01-2013, 06:26 PM

SAS and G spot attempted a merger and it was not working for SAS or G spot ..the original leaders of G spot decided to take G spot in another direction and they did end of story ...

As far as hostile take over does not sound like one to me .....

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 06:26 PM
I love all this **** bumping when all you're really doing is spending more money than the next guy. Skill at CC is determined by how much money you are willing to waste on it. If your syndicate is #1, it is simply because your crew spent more money. Congratulations. Whatever gives you a bit of self esteem, I guess.

Good point, this game is hardly about skill or intelligence.

hobe
12-01-2013, 06:48 PM
This could possibly be true but why post? What does this gain you and why do you need to show your "superiority" over other teams? When I read the topic line I was hoping it was some rando posting his opinion but was disappointed to see it was a member of sas. This must be the only "important" part of this ONE members life.

Guisseppe17
12-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Lemme sum all this up for everyone!
Who the f*** cares.

Phillip99
12-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Who the f*** cares.

Probably the most sensible post of the thread

JD 13
12-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Who the f*** cares.

Ah the incessant cackling from you trolls ..... Indeed, who cares. Maybe people that are tired of dropping coin with non competitive teams. Maybe people who are competitive and want to become part of a winning syndacite. Now that they have read this thread, they know where to find that syn. And I want to thank everyone for making this a relevant and well read thread......keep bumping it with your asinine comments :)

<3 Hz
12-01-2013, 08:04 PM
SAS and G spot attempted a merger and it was not working for SAS or G spot ..the original leaders of G spot decided to take G spot in another direction and they did end of story ...

As far as hostile take over does not sound like one to me .....

That's very true, it was more like a corporate merger that just didn't happen to work out in an ideal fashion for both parties. G spot wanted help & wanted to improve so they agreed to become SAS 4.

indians
12-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Ah the incessant cackling from you trolls ..... Indeed, who cares. Maybe people that are tired of dropping coin with non competitive teams. Maybe people who are competitive and want to become part of a winning syndacite. Now that they have read this thread, they know where to find that syn. And I want to thank everyone for making this a relevant and well read thread......keep bumping it with your asinine comments :)

All you've succeeded in doing is making yourself and your syndicate look like a bunch of tools. Why you think looking like a giant tool is an effective recruiting strategy is beyond me.

Gingeasian
12-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Monte. Since we both know you are constantly getting your ass kicked by Lupo 20-0. I want to help end it for you. Lupo will stop hitting you all the time if you simply write a public apology. Just ask Geo from FC, he did it a while ago

Im Jahova
12-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Ah, you prove my point exactly my troll friend, how is TSC working out for you.

And Gin....Et tu Brute? I thought we were comrades ....

I am no troll and am not with TSC.

Im Jahova
12-01-2013, 08:25 PM
SAS will be number one after this cycle

Yeah because FC is letting them. When FC was at full force they couldn't make the number one spot so now it's not impressive.

indians
12-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Monte. Since we both know you are constantly getting your ass kicked by Lupo 20-0. I want to help end it for you. Lupo will stop hitting you all the time if you simply write a public apology. Just ask Geo from FC, he did it a while ago

LOL, probably shouldn't run your mouth on behalf of Lupo. Especially considering Lupo needed to buy a new account to do it, and in 1-2 wars time, his stats will be completely irrelevant again since he could never spend enough to keep up. Something something spends too much on his 1-night "girlfriends."

Im Jahova
12-01-2013, 08:35 PM
LOL, probably shouldn't run your mouth on behalf of Lupo. Especially considering Lupo needed to buy a new account to do it, and in 1-2 wars time, his stats will be completely irrelevant again since he could never spend enough to keep up. Something something spends too much on his 1-night "girlfriends."

Why are you telling someone that they shouldn't run their mouth but then you do that right after?

JD 13
12-01-2013, 08:35 PM
That's very true, it was more like a corporate merger that just didn't happen to work out in an ideal fashion for both parties. G spot wanted help & wanted to improve so they agreed to become SAS 4.

Absolutely, the leadership in G Spot decided that the merger wasn't working and decided to rename G Spot....They don't harbor any ill feelings and it was a very amicable split.

Tom78
12-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Absolutely, the leadership in G Spot decided that the merger wasn't working and decided to rename G Spot....They don't harbor any ill feelings and it was a very amicable split.

Perhap I would like to sum up these part as rumor can be anything but still RUMOR.

I was with SAS'4 for the past few war starting out as a new member than promoted as officer. G-SPOT wanted to drop from SAS because they felt that SAS'4 as a whole could not reach to their expectation and felt they could do better thus the breakup with SAS after the war amicably.

Its a free world now and ppl are free to speak their mind and Misleading/Prejudice occurs. One thing that does not lie is the Number! Search for it and compare the number and truth will reveal itself.

montecore
12-01-2013, 09:24 PM

And if it were a hostile takeover, we would own the syn and they would all be looking for a new one. Not every partnership works out and we wish them the best.

montecore
12-01-2013, 09:27 PM

Yes, yes, and yes. I cant tell you which ones are true and which ones are false. Just like you cant with SAS.

montecore
12-01-2013, 09:56 PM

I would be honored. Just tell me what i need to apologize for and where to do it. I also need an assurance that lupo will keep attacking me, but more often than he currently is.

Captain Torgue
12-01-2013, 11:39 PM

How dare you! They are real people with real feelings just like every other human being on this planet. Let me tell you something, during the time I have been in SAS I have gone from barely knowing these people to being a major influence in their day to day lives.

I have attended their weddings, family BBQs, thanksgiving and Christmas to name just a select few. I have also been there when their children have been christened and have accepted the role of Godfather to several of their kids.

When they go on holidays I feed their pets and I am especially fond of TMI's pet turtle Ralph. Can any of you claim to have such strong emotional bonds with your syndicate members?

Here is Ralph, he looks vicious but he is just a cheeky little bugger and means no harm.

http://beforeitsgone.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Red-eared-Slider-Turtle.jpg

candyson
12-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Good point, this game is hardly about skill or intelligence.
You have to be skilled at tapping the screen for expended periods of time to be able to be in the top groups.

indians
12-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Why are you telling someone that they shouldn't run their mouth but then you do that right after?

I din't say not to "run your mouth." I said:

LOL, probably shouldn't run your mouth on behalf of Lupo

because Lupo is a jackass with zero credibility, and you only look stupid standing up for him.

CCKallDAY
12-02-2013, 04:29 AM
I feel that SAS is already the top family of syns in CC right now (yes including FC). There are currently over 10 syns in the SAS family that feed into the top tiers of SAS syndicates. The way that SAS was designed with a R&D and Training syns ensures that the success that SAS has always enjoyed is no fluke. IMHO you have one option (if war rankings mean anything to you in this game). You can either join SAS or get steamrolled in the next war by one of the SAS teams ... And to borrow from my SAS brother CT.... #FACT.No, training syns does not mean you will win. gold does.

Captain Torgue
12-02-2013, 04:58 AM
No, training syns does not mean you will win. gold does.

As I've said before you don't need gold to win, just good strategy and planning will get you in the top ten alone.

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 05:02 AM

No I was never in SAS because I was never interested in being involved in a syn that is happy to accept cheaters, harbour cheaters and in some instances, encourage it.
Every person I mentioned was proven to be a cheat, so was not unfounded. Your new, you don't know much, we will let you off about that. But don't try to talk about things you don't know anything about.

M.C.
12-02-2013, 05:07 AM
As I've said before you don't need gold to win, just good strategy and planning will get you in the top ten alone.

your posts are really hard to read sometimes...look at the leaderboard and see what the ip score is for top 10, divide that by 60 members and start thinking...for the FiDi battle your score per members was above 200k! no gold??? what a laugh...

mxz
12-02-2013, 05:17 AM
No I was never in SAS because I was never interested in being involved in a syn that is happy to accept cheaters, harbour cheaters and in some instances, encourage it.
Every person I mentioned was proven to be a cheat, so was not unfounded. Your new, you don't know much, we will let you off about that. But don't try to talk about things you don't know anything about.Don't forget 2 more were uncovered within the last week.

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 05:29 AM
Oh yes I almost forgot about them. But they was removed. But because grimmy spends more he is allowed to stay.

sister morphine
12-02-2013, 06:44 AM
You have to be skilled at tapping the screen for expended periods of time to be able to be in the top groups.
LOL, I saw a guy posting on a wall in KA that he wished his boss would allow this guy's interns to play Kingdom Age all day on his behalf.

I've joked before that was how FC operated, but never seen it before in game. ;) Too funny!

Max Power
12-02-2013, 06:52 AM
And who needs to get a life... LMFAO, look at your thread posts on this site ..... When in glass house, don't ....you get the rest right?

Posting on an internet gaming forum is in no way correlated with knowing the difference between real life friends and online "friends". How many of your digital friends do you even know their real name?

If they aren't at your wedding or your funeral, they aren't real friends.

Sammo the Kid
12-02-2013, 08:36 AM

Top 10 no gold? C'mon man, you lose credibility when you say something like this that everyone knows is impossible.

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 09:12 AM
You have to have credibility to be able to lose it.

JD 13
12-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Max, you are the blowhard I was referring to when I said some people have to hide behind FC and their retirement because they can't back up anything that comes out of their mouth. You certainly try to talk tough in cyber land...PM me for my contact info at FT Bragg tough guy, I would love to be be your RL friend...lol

Dirty Larry
12-02-2013, 09:50 AM

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know what's going on.

RonaldPVincent
12-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Um... I know the answer... They spend alot of money.

In its current form thats all really needs to be the "best" in this game.

Sure there is strategy and commitment not too mention some level of pure luck but cash is what makes the world go round , crime city or any other gree is no different.

There is no skill involved, its a pay to play dynamic.

Muj
12-02-2013, 10:35 AM
10th team's score in FD Fallout / 60 = 212k
so how...?

Phillip99
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM
How dare you! They are real people with real feelings just like every other human being on this planet. Let me tell you something, during the time I have been in SAS I have gone from barely knowing these people to being a major influence in their day to day lives.

I have attended their weddings, family BBQs, thanksgiving and Christmas to name just a select few. I have also been there when their children have been christened and have accepted the role of Godfather to several of their kids.

When they go on holidays I feed their pets and I am especially fond of TMI's pet turtle Ralph. Can any of you claim to have such strong emotional bonds with your syndicate members?

Here is Ralph, he looks vicious but he is just a cheeky little bugger and means no harmjpg]

Dude, cc players are spread out all over the u.s. and the world. Maintaining friendships would involve much time, effort, and travel. Anyone with a good group of friends to start with would not go through such trouble. You clearly did not have many friends prior to cc. So you must be compensating for a lack of popularity/ social acceptance by diving so vigorously into your new sas social circle.

Phillip99
12-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Also, those who thump there chests so vigorously about their sas success are likely compensating for a lack of success in real life.
Moral of the story: play cc, have fun, try to be the best, enjoy chatting with your cc friends/ syndicate mates, but get a ****ing grip......its a game. If your life revolves around it, you didn't have a life to begin with

Muj
12-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Dude, cc players are spread out all over the u.s. and the world. Maintaining friendships would involve much time, effort, and travel. Anyone with a good group of friends to start with would not go through such trouble. You clearly did not have many friends prior to cc. So you must be compensating for a lack of popularity/ social acceptance by diving so vigorously into your new sas social circle.
I think he was joking lol..

sister morphine
12-02-2013, 01:54 PM
so how...?
I refer you to post #66 ;)

t12pm
12-02-2013, 02:36 PM
so how...?
Clearly is he joking or trolling, or he is doing something not legit so the team carries him

t12pm
12-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Double post

Im Jahova
12-02-2013, 03:17 PM
I din't say not to "run your mouth." I said:

because Lupo is a jackass with zero credibility, and you only look stupid standing up for him.

Not standing up for anyone, just making a statement.

Want to read my post again because you just said the same exact thing that I posted, that you said you didn't say.

Max Power
12-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Max, you are the blowhard I was referring to when I said some people have to hide behind FC and their retirement because they can't back up anything that comes out of their mouth. You certainly try to talk tough in cyber land...PM me for my contact info at FT Bragg tough guy, I would love to be be your RL friend...lolLOL.... This post confirms a level of delusion required to have such close pixel friends!

sister morphine
12-02-2013, 04:17 PM
LOL.... This post confirms a level of delusion required to have such close pixel friends!
Makes me smile. For all JD knows, Max could be the guy serving sloppy joes in his canteen, or he might be his commanding officer. That's the fun of it :D

indians
12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Want to read my post again because ...

No, because your posts aren't ever worth reading, and clearly you have trouble with reading comprehension.

Phillip99
12-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Nobody cares what any of you say top syn morons say..... Lupo's a jacka**, SAS is a bunch of f***tards, and the game is full of a bunch of hacks, glitchers, morons, and customer service that laugh at you...... Anyone with the slightest amount of brainpower would see that spending their money on a $1000 Starbucks gift card, would be a better investment.

LO ****ing L

Im Jahova
12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Nobody cares what any of you say top syn morons say..... Lupo's a jacka**, SAS is a bunch of f***tards, and the game is full of a bunch of hacks, glitchers, morons, and customer service that laugh at you...... Anyone with the slightest amount of brainpower would see that spending their money on a $1000 Starbucks gift card, would be a better investment.

And why should anyone care about what you say?

Phillip99
12-02-2013, 07:19 PM
And why should anyone care about what you say?

Lol....nobody should care what anyone has to say.....yet here we all are

Im Jahova
12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
I couldn't give two sh!ts if you care what I say or not..... I've been Top 10 since syn battles started. I'm simply somebody who learned what mattered and what didn't. Keep investing your money. I think we all know where the story ends, like it or not!

I never said I didn't care. No need to get so angry, it's just the internet

You also should read the posting guidelines soon

mxz
12-02-2013, 08:43 PM
PM me for my contact info at FT Bragg tough guyLOL

Let's start with your MOS, big guy.

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I couldn't give two sh!ts if you care what I say or not..... I've been Top 10 since syn battles started. I'm simply somebody who learned what mattered and what didn't. Keep investing your money. I think we all know where the story ends, like it or not!

Ahhh makes sense. Someone who has built up to much debt they any sustain there gree fix anymore. It's ok big guy, the world will be fine even if you can't buy anymore gold..
There there

Captain Torgue
12-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Oh yes I almost forgot about them. But they was removed. But because grimmy spends more he is allowed to stay.

I absolutely love HTC blues obsession with me. I have posted my mafia ID over and over again and asked you to show me exactly how I have cheated but you never do.

If you are going to accuse someone of cheating at least have evidence to back it up.

PedroPimples
12-02-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm not in Htc.
It has been proved over and again about you glitching your syndicate kiddo.
Just love the hypocrasy from SAS that some glitchers will be removed, yet others won't.
Just because someone doesn't hack weapons that make it obvious, doesn't mean they are legit.
You led that syndicate and was happy with the glitching is one example.
Once a cheat always a cheat.

JeffinChi
12-03-2013, 12:11 AM

So, To sum it up, SAS gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling in your pants. Good show mate, good show.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 12:15 AM
It has been proved over and again about you glitching your syndicate kiddo.

Really???? Where is the proof then?

I have never cheated and have never encouraged cheating in any way and a quick check of my inventory, hood, income etc...will prove this. When I was a leader of a syndicate many many months ago there was a problem with one member donating money he got from time travelling. He was booted from the syndicate.

I never asked him to hack money or donate hacked funds into the syndicate. It was dealt with accordingly. You can use this pathetic scenario to accuse me of cheating but the fact remains you have no proof I cheated and you don't have any evidence that I ever encouraged it.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 12:17 AM
So, To sum it up, SAS gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling in your pants. Good show mate, good show.

You are of no consequence, keep quiet.

Phillip99
12-03-2013, 01:17 AM
I
Really???? Where is the proof then?

I have never cheated and have never encouraged cheating in any way and a quick check of my inventory, hood, income etc...will prove this. When I was a leader of a syndicate many many months ago there was a problem with one member donating money he got from time travelling. He was booted from the syndicate.

I never asked him to hack money or donate hacked funds into the syndicate. It was dealt with accordingly. You can use this pathetic scenario to accuse me of cheating but the fact remains you have no proof I cheated and you don't have any evidence that I ever encouraged it.

Maybe you didn't cheat, but you will never get the benefit of the doubt when you and other members of your syndicate are loud mouthed condescending jack-wads.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 01:40 AM
I

Maybe you didn't cheat, but you will never get the benefit of the doubt when you and other members of your syndicate are loud mouthed condescending jack-wads.

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you :)

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Apparently it was other players, not the leader. Any proof?
And even if you did remove said player, it was after taking full advantage and buying all bonuses. That's akin to me letting a player glitch higher ip, then booting after.
It's easy to say now, check my inventory, but what about the fact you originally built your stats in the syn you lead and was glitched? The whole foundation of your account is built on a cheat. So no, nobody will take your word now that you claim to be legit when you've been built on lies and glitches.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Apparently it was other players, not the leader. Any proof?

The onus is on you to prove my guilt, not on me to prove my innocence. But since you ask my income is less than $5 mil per hour and I recently purchased in game cash to finish this LTB. Would a time traveller really need to do this? Would a time traveller have such small IPH?

And even if you did remove said player, it was after taking full advantage and buying all bonuses. That's akin to me letting a player glitch higher ip, then booting after.

Wrong again, this was before syndicate alerts and I was unaware of who was making the large donations. If anything all I am guilty of is being naïve and a bad syndicate leader. When the person confessed they were removed. Why should the remaining 59 people in the syndicate suffer because of the actions of 1 time traveller?

It's easy to say now, check my inventory, but what about the fact you originally built your stats in the syn you lead and was glitched? The whole foundation of your account is built on a cheat. So no, nobody will take your word now that you claim to be legit when you've been built on lies and glitches.

Ultimately people will believe what they want to believe and anyone who has played this game will tell you that stats are built with gold and the syndicate mods only make up a small portion of your total mods. I guess this is something you have yet to learn in HTC red seeing as though their appalling stats show that they don't use gold.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm not in Htc, as I've already said. Keep accusing them, they are of no consequence to me.
It was proved your syndicate cheated. With a total of under £5mil iph you had all bonuses before FC.
That is proven, all we have as proof it wasn't you, and seeing as you continuously lie, no one is going to take your word you didn't. You say you bought ingame cash? Yet you also claim never to of bought gold.
You can claim that you didn't know, but if you wasn't interested in gaining from the glitching you would of found out before over £100 billion was dontaed. Would of looked as soon as as large amounts were coming in.

SAS hypocrisy is very clear here, if you will offer large amounts of gold, you will not be booted for cheating.
As proven by them removing two players recently, yet never booting grimmy/torque, Solomon, Rex, ms Dd.

You may win the next war now FC are disbanding. But it'll be forever tainted because of the fact it is abundantly clear they are a syndicate rife with cheats and glitches.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 03:28 AM
That is proven, all we have as proof it wasn't you, and seeing as you continuously lie, no one is going to take your word you didn't. You say you bought ingame cash? Yet you also claim never to of bought gold.
You can claim that you didn't know, but if you wasn't interested in gaining from the glitching you would of found out before over £100 billion was dontaed. Would of looked as soon as as large amounts were coming in.

I've handed out my mafia ID numerous times before and not once has anyone every taken up my challenge to point out anything suspicious. I never denied that my original syndicate had suspicious donations made that I later discovered was due to time travelling.

Ask yourself this, with the money I have spent on this game what good did I get from staying in that syndicate when I could have been in a top ten to begin with and my stats much higher than they are today.

Once again the onus is on you to prove that I cheated, to prove that I encouraged cheating or even accepted cheating.

Until then you have nothing relevant to contribute to this discussion.

Now **** off!

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Oooh now I see your reasoning. It's ok to cheat if you spend gold. Thank you for clarifying SAS stance on cheaters for us.

But hold on, the money you have spent? Didn't you earlier claim you haven't bought gold? It seems you keep on lying. And with these continuos lies we are meant to believe you are legit even after your whole syn was built on glitches and cheats? You seem to be tripping yourself up here. Maybe you should think before you type your next lie.

Phillip99
12-03-2013, 03:33 AM
You two might as well give it up, neither one of you is gonna suddenly say "oh yeah, you're right, I was wrong the whole time"

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Oooh now I see your reasoning. It's ok to cheat if you spend gold. Thank you for clarifying SAS stance on cheaters for us.

I can see from your posting history that all you do is troll the forums and accuse others of cheating. I have explained the situation and obviously you are too thick to understand it.

OGK checked me out and accepted me, Rogues checked me out and accepted me and when Rogues were breaking up I was offered a spot in FC 2 but declined.

Now go troll elsewhere.

Captain Torgue
12-03-2013, 03:44 AM
You two might as well give it up, neither one of you is gonna suddenly say "oh yeah, you're right, I was wrong the whole time"

Yeah but he is too gutless to name his syndicate on this forum.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 03:56 AM
I'm in a 1 man streak syndicate. Called hero's. Not that anyone asked so not sure what I'd be scared of.
Ogk I don't really know, rogues was built by people who hacked someone's account, not the best endorsement.
You claim the easy way out, as most do when losing a debate and claim troll.
To be trollin id have to be lying. Everything I have said is the truth though.
Well done on trying to search my history to discredit me, unlucky on not being able to find anything though so resort to having to play the troll card.

N41LZ
12-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Why is Tzora not giving her 2 cents....perfect thread
And can someone remind me what happened to Dippy?

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Zora got banned I believe. Dippy got bored of you all trying to be trolls and failing miserably. There's no one on here worth it anymore.

Joseph the broseph
12-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Dippy got bored of you all trying to be trolls and failing miserably. There's no one on here worth it anymore. sure sign that the game is dead...SAS can have it

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 05:15 AM
Absolutely. Well said bro

sister morphine
12-03-2013, 06:57 AM
But hold on, the money you have spent? Didn't you earlier claim you haven't bought gold?
LOLOLOLOL! You still believe Zora's version of that to the obvious that he was taking the pee out of a poster grumbling about money spending in CC.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is he is a proven liar and taken advantage of glitches.

Max Power
12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is he is a proven liar and taken advantage of glitches.

He buys gold, he doesn't buy gold, you can finish top 10 without gold, we had hackers, we never had hackers.

Either he has ADHD or is just a troll supreme.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 08:50 AM
It's not really trolling. Dippy trolls, baroness and ups little plays where trolls. His just dense.

mxz
12-03-2013, 12:26 PM
It's not really trolling. Dippy trolls, baroness and ups little plays where trolls. His just dense.#fact. Most crybabies are.

Phillip99
12-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm in a 1 man streak syndicate. Called hero's. Not that anyone asked so not sure what I'd be scared of.
Ogk I don't really know, rogues was built by people who hacked someone's account, not the best endorsement.
You claim the easy way out, as most do when losing a debate and claim troll.
To be trollin id have to be lying. Everything I have said is the truth though.
Well done on trying to search my history to discredit me, unlucky on not being able to find anything though so resort to having to play the troll card.

1 man streak synd? That pretty badass if you are telling the truth. Had much success? You would have to stay very very low rank to beat synd's by yourself....or spend a **** ton of gold.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Didn't get the end streak no.

sister morphine
12-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Didn't get the end streak no.
It is possible - two players in KA have won 56 battles playing solo. Both were female; go figure! ;) but best of luck if you try again.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Sis yeah it's possible, but they spent a lot.
Also, I don't know if you realise, but you know me quite well

TMI
12-03-2013, 03:24 PM
It is possible - two players in KA have won 56 battles playing solo. Both were female; go figure! ;) but best of luck if you try again.

They probably only got like 55 battles, but then nagged incandescently for GREE to give them the prize :D ;)

(I'm totally joking sister morphine! But it WAS a good set up :D )

sister morphine
12-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Lol, gimme a clue, eh! :D I did 27 on my own last time playing almost free and casually. Would love to go more hardcore on one just to see, but it's a question of real life interfering

Phillip99
12-03-2013, 04:00 PM

How sweet....a cc forum reunion.

Im Jahova
12-03-2013, 05:33 PM
No, because your posts aren't ever worth reading, and clearly you have trouble with reading comprehension.

Good one, never heard that comeback before, well done on being original

LOL Reading comprehension, yet you can't even understand that you said the exact same thing I said. Bravo man, bravo

mxz
12-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Lol, gimme a clue, eh! :D I did 27 on my own last time playing almost free and casually. Would love to go more hardcore on one just to see, but it's a question of real life interferingYou're from the same country!

TooFlyRobbie
12-03-2013, 08:58 PM

You cant pay to be number 1, youre blind if you think you do. All the leaderboard says is who pays the most for a false perception of success. Cash is by far havier than skill in this game. The top teams are top250, the skilled teams, just my 2 cents

sister morphine
12-03-2013, 10:25 PM
You're from the same country!
Ah! Think I got it now. :)

indians
12-03-2013, 11:03 PM
You cant pay to be number 1, youre blind if you think you do. All the leaderboard says is who pays the most for a false perception of success. Cash is by far havier than skill in this game. The top teams are top250, the skilled teams, just my 2 cents

People spending a ton of money in the game have a lot more invested in not managing your character like a complete moron. Probably 95% of people who know what they are doing are in top teams. Someone playing casually in the top 250 doesn't have nearly enough invested to meticulously learn the ins-and-outs of the game.

The counselor
12-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Ok.... You have awakened me from my forum slumber..... I am back.....the official SAS troll killer.

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 11:19 PM
No one is trolling. All that is spoken is the truth.

The counselor
12-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Ah, my new favorite troll.. Senior Pedro.... The man who lives in the past with his head stuck up his......eeeerrr.... Well you all know where.

Now onto your "revelations"

All of the people you have quoted are long gone from SAS...and have been for months... Most went on to become founding members or officers of syndicates you seem to worship...

As for SAS stealing syndicates....one second....I needed a laugh.............ok thanks for waiting.....

Syndicates request mergers ...some worked out ...others did not.....we don't compel anyone to stay with us...nor do we need to take over syndicates and hold them hostage. They want to leave...they leave... G spot did... As did others.

Also FYI .. .we have reached a point with SAS we seriously no longer need mergers.... If we need a syndicate to expand...we create one... Have our 600+ members cycle thru and deposit money . So your posting about that is also stale.

So hate if you must.... But please try and be at least entertaining... Popcorn sales are down.

TooFlyRobbie
12-03-2013, 11:37 PM
@indians People spending money on the game that are in top teams are investing money according to what they want to get, FC is number 1 in the leaderboards because they can outspend any syndicate obviously they go for the cheaper ways but theyre still willing to outspend anyone, top1,2,3,25,50 etc, its just tap tap and watch the leaderboard. The real challenge is in the top250, if they care enough to invest time and thoughts, because they play for free or whatever, thats where everyone has a 50/50 chance. No team will ever win nor be the 'best' with money, not even fc. Unless you count the win you bought, which is a shame. Theres no other way of looking at it, the phone game is about who spends the most, tap tap

PedroPimples
12-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Not all, grimmy is still there. I don't worship any syn, Ill call out any, and have done before.
None of who I mentioned were booted for there cheating, all left if there own accord.
You can try all you want to claim it's because I'm a troll, or that it's all falsehoods. Neither are true.
SAS are happy to take cheaters, and will only boot if not one of the higher spenders. 2 just got removed from sas2, yet you let grimmy remain. Hypocrisy at its best.
Try and disprove what I say. You can't because all I speak is the truth, because it's the truth, shows I am not a troll, just someone looking out for the best interest of the game and think people deserve to hear the truth.

I never accused you of stealing syndicates. If people are stupid enough to let you have ownership of them, the issue is there own doing.

Captain Torgue
12-04-2013, 01:14 AM
LOLOLOLOL! You still believe Zora's version of that to the obvious that he was taking the pee out of a poster grumbling about money spending in CC.

Pedro believes anything. He is the sort of person that believes that the US is being controlled by snake headed reptiles.

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 03:06 AM
I believe the truth.
You can keep trying to discredit me with your stupidity, and nonsensical sayings.
Everyone can clearly see from what's been posted you was involved in the glitching and profited from it. They can also see your a compulsive liar trying to dig your way out of your hole.
They can also see SAS stance towards cheating is very shady.

AppleMacGuy
12-04-2013, 04:47 AM
Threads like this are the reason why I liked FC much more. SAS has yet to win their first war.. come on. Big talk after the event please, not before.

Good call...you make the history first and _then_ talk about it...not the the way round. But, then that is the SAS way...

indians
12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Good call...you make the history first and _then_ talk about it...not the the way round. But, then that is the SAS way...

SAS doesn't like to talk about their history. I recall something about them being the worst cheaters of all time? (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history)

AppleMacGuy
12-04-2013, 04:56 AM
SAS doesn't like to talk about their history. I recall something about them being the worst cheaters of all time? (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history)

ah well there you go...that stuff you know it sticks and you can't shake it off...that is why they are called S... And S...

Captain Torgue
12-04-2013, 05:22 AM
I believe the truth.
You can keep trying to discredit me with your stupidity, and nonsensical sayings.
Everyone can clearly see from what's been posted you was involved in the glitching and profited from it. They can also see your a compulsive liar trying to dig your way out of your hole.
They can also see SAS stance towards cheating is very shady.

I have not said one single lie about the events that happened in my original syndicate. It is you who is attempting to discredit me.

ah well there you go...that stuff you know it sticks and you can't shake it off...that is why they are called S... And S...

The pot calling the kettle black. I specifically remember sending you a message about a certain cheater who was booted from Rogues only to join FC 2. You conveniently ignored this message.

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 06:13 AM
You claim to be legit. That's a lie.
I'm not attempting to discredit you, I'm just letting the people who play the game know the truth.
You guys want to start shouting about how great and how wonderful you are, then you should expect people to be in the other side telling the truth about you's.
I'm not discrediting, I'm putting the facts out there and people are intelligent enough to come to there own conclusions.

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 12:35 PM
@indians People spending money on the game that are in top teams are investing money according to what they want to get, FC is number 1 in the leaderboards because they can outspend any syndicate obviously they go for the cheaper ways but theyre still willing to outspend anyone, top1,2,3,25,50 etc, its just tap tap and watch the leaderboard. The real challenge is in the top250, if they care enough to invest time and thoughts, because they play for free or whatever, thats where everyone has a 50/50 chance. No team will ever win nor be the 'best' with money, not even fc. Unless you count the win you bought, which is a shame. Theres no other way of looking at it, the phone game is about who spends the most, tap tap

Very good point, there is more strategy for non gold players. If you only have 6 hits per battle, each is valuable and you must carefully weigh the options of going for high IP with losing a fight and getting nothing. For big gold spenders if you lose a fight, you can just buy 4 more hits, no big deal.
Also for team events, it takes more coordination, you have to wait till many players are on and full. Whereas a few big spenders can take down any raid boss or sltq goal.
Being a top syndicate is in part a reflection of skill and organization, but more so a reflection of spending. Like you said there is a lot of tap,tap,tap involved. I think some of the top syndicates greatly overestimate and overstate their skill and greatness (hint: SAS)

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 12:39 PM
By the way, I think I may have just made the definitive post of this thread

indians
12-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Very good point, there is more strategy for non gold players. If you only have 6 hits per battle, each is valuable and you must carefully weigh the options of going for high IP with losing a fight and getting nothing. For big gold spenders if you lose a fight, you can just buy 4 more hits, no big deal.
Also for team events, it takes more coordination, you have to wait till many players are on and full. Whereas a few big spenders can take down any raid boss or sltq goal.
Being a top syndicate is in part a reflection of skill and organization, but more so a reflection of spending. Like you said there is a lot of tap,tap,tap involved. I think some of the top syndicates greatly overestimate and overstate their skill and greatness (hint: SAS)

This is your completely uniformed peasant opinion remarking on bourgeois politics.

I don't like SAS, but for example you're clearly completely oblivious to the amount of effort and coordination that goes into cherry-picking your syndicate matches, avoiding FC when you don't want them and then matching them precisely when you do. That wasn't dumb luck. It also isn't dumb luck that Top 10 teams so often match weak Top 50 teams (or worse) when they're on an important streak. But what would you know about that when you're too busy patting yourself on the back for successfully using your 4 free hits correctly.

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 12:52 PM
None at all. You just sit there and patiently wait your turn in the line of teams all avoiding each other.
Doesn't take much work.

indians
12-04-2013, 12:57 PM
None at all. You just sit there and patiently wait your turn in the line of teams all avoiding each other.
Doesn't take much work.

Yawn. And pray tell, oh wise one, how many times did you match FC/SAS/LO this past war?

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Not once.
But thank you for aknowledging my wise-ness.

indians
12-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Not once.
But thank you for aknowledging my wise-ness.

Right, because you're not in a top team any more and clearly are out of your depth.

sister morphine
12-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Yawn. And pray tell, oh wise one, how many times did you match FC/SAS/LO this past war?
LOL, if there's not a CC chat room specifically for top teams to coordinate their declaring in order to avoid each other I'll be surprised. Everyone else just watches the leaderboard like always. Rocket science it is not.

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh sorry why am I out of my depth exactly? Because I disproved your theory?
You people think your very clever, yet you do nothing special, no great strategic mind.
You won't even use your game name on here kid. Hiding behind a generic name.

mxz
12-04-2013, 01:39 PM
You won't even use your game name on here kid. Hiding behind a generic name.Did you change your in game name?

PedroPimples
12-04-2013, 01:41 PM
This is my game name yeah

montecore
12-04-2013, 02:31 PM
This is your completely uniformed peasant opinion remarking on bourgeois politics.

I don't like SAS, but for example you're clearly completely oblivious to the amount of effort and coordination that goes into cherry-picking your syndicate matches, avoiding FC when you don't want them and then matching them precisely when you do. That wasn't dumb luck. It also isn't dumb luck that Top 10 teams so often match weak Top 50 teams (or worse) when they're on an important streak. But what would you know about that when you're too busy patting yourself on the back for successfully using your 4 free hits correctly.

There is certainly more strategy and organization in the top 10 than "spend as much as you can" but to his credit there are many ways to have fun and be strategic within the game, for free or with gold.

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 03:27 PM
There is certainly more strategy and organization in the top 10 than "spend as much as you can" but to his credit there are many ways to have fun and be strategic within the game, for free or with gold.

Wow....a cooler head.....that sort of sounds like a compromise.......I'll take it. I think that's the best we are gonna get on this forum full of haters and trolls. Lets let that be the last word.....you da man( even if you are sas)

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 03:28 PM
I mean it....last word....everyone shut up

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 03:28 PM
No more posts

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 03:31 PM
This thread has descended to pointless and inane bickering.....lets just let it die, let it die with our quasi-compromise.

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 03:33 PM
If you have something to say......for the sake of all decent human beings......START A NEW THREAD

JaceD
12-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Ok.... You have awakened me from my forum slumber..... I am back.....the official SAS troll killer.

Hi counselor I have a question regarding your signature "I am an SAS OG..."

You see, this whole time I've been reading SAS as 'sass'. But your use of the word 'an' instead of 'a' in front of SAS implies that it is to be spelled out, since 'an sass' wouldn't be correct but 'an S' is correct.

Is this right? SAS is supposed to be spelled out like S A S and not read as sass? Please let me know.

Phillip99
12-04-2013, 05:10 PM
I knew someone would mess it up............

JaceD
12-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Yeah sorry Phillip. He hasn't posted in any other thread so I couldn't bring it up anywhere else.

Also you posted 5 times in a row so I figured you weren't that serious about people not posting...

montecore
12-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi counselor I have a question regarding your signature "I am an SAS OG..."

You see, this whole time I've been reading SAS as 'sass'. But your use of the word 'an' instead of 'a' in front of SAS implies that it is to be spelled out, since 'an sass' wouldn't be correct but 'an S' is correct.

Is this right? SAS is supposed to be spelled out like S A S and not read as sass? Please let me know.

I think most just say SAS as in SASSY. But if someone is saying Ess-Eh-Ess I haven't heard it.

sister morphine
12-04-2013, 10:52 PM
I think most just say SAS as in SASSY. But if someone is saying Ess-Eh-Ess I haven't heard it.
I read it as S-A-S. maybe that's because I'm a Brit. :p

The_
12-04-2013, 11:19 PM
I read it as S-A-S. maybe that's because I'm a Brit. :p
Awww.... well, aren't you just so special!

Captain Torgue
12-04-2013, 11:35 PM
You people think your very clever

^^^^^^^ You're

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Awww.... well, aren't you just so special!
Well, I don't live in a country where around 10,000 people have died from guns this year so yeah, I'm thankful for that! :p

Sid Viciou$
12-05-2013, 01:27 AM
You certainly try to talk tough in cyber land...PM me for my contact info at FT Bragg tough guy, I would love to be be your RL friend...lol

OP; you officially suck at life; PRIVATE. If you were actually in the service you would know that your opinion doesn't mean ****. Wait, that is, if you were infantry. Dumbasses like you get soldiers killed in the sandbox. I guess that you must be a noob, working in some "S" shop or support/admin with nothing to do because youre never in the back 40, on the range, or training elsewhere. The fact that you never answered what your MOS was speaks to that assessment. Your 1st response to a little criticism is name dropping FT. Bragg?? Private. I wish I knew who/where you were, I know many real soldiers @ Bragg to come knock on your barracks door, or from a few bases nearby, Stewart, Benning??? They can teach you how to act. If you were my soldier I would smoke your ass everyday just to see some tears, weak body!

So, who am I??

SSG OIF/OEF 6 time Combat Veteran
Proud owner of the 101st patch (A-CO 2/187INF 3BCT Rakkasans), Ranger tab, Bronze Star and Purple Heart recipient, Airborne/Air Assault, & more ARCOM's, AAM's than you will ever have.

Show some class next time you name drop a military installation.

Stand at Parade Rest when you talk to me PRIVATE.
FRONT LEANING REST POSITION! NOW BEAT YOUR FACE YOU LOW RENT POGUE!!!

[FwD] S1D V1C10US OUT!

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 01:31 AM
^^^^^^^ You're

That's it grimmy. Distract from the fact you are a proven cheater and that Montecore and SAS are happy with you cheating as long as you spend a certain amount of gold by trying to act clever by correcting spellings.
It's funny how not one of your so called "family" have tried to defend you. They obviously know that you are a lost cause.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 01:33 AM
OP; you officially suck at life; PRIVATE. If you were actually in the service you would know that your opinion doesn't mean ****. Wait, that is, if you were infantry. Dumbasses like you get soldiers killed in the sandbox. I guess that you must be a noob, working in some "S" shop or support/admin with nothing to do because youre never in the back 40, on the range, or training elsewhere. The fact that you never answered what your MOS was speaks to that assessment. Your 1st response to a little criticism is name dropping FT. Bragg?? Private. I wish I knew who/where you were, I know many real soldiers @ Bragg to come knock on your barracks door, or from a few bases nearby, Stewart, Benning??? They can teach you how to act. If you were my soldier I would smoke your ass everyday just to see some tears, weak body!

So, who am I??

Proud owner of the 101st patch (A-CO 2/187INF 3BCT Rakkasans), Ranger tab, Bronze Star and Purple Heart recipient, Airborne/Air Assault, & more ARCOM's, AAM's than you will ever have.

[FwD] S1D V1C10US OUT!

Well that was something I didn't expect to see.
Respect to you sir for putting yourself on the line for your country.

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 01:44 AM
That's it grimmy. Distract from the fact you are a proven cheater and that Montecore and SAS are happy with you cheating as long as you spend a certain amount of gold by trying to act clever by correcting spellings.
It's funny how not one of your so called "family" have tried to defend you. They obviously know that you are a lost cause.

Proof? What proof? You sound like a broken record. The only proof I see is that you're a moron with little to no education. You claim I cheat however you have not provided any screenshots of my hood, inventory, income etc... to show any suspicion whatsoever. My mafia ID is 709 592 778 (as provided many times before). Now either display the proof here for all to see or kindly shut the **** up.

Thank you kind sir!

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Its already been completely clarified you built an entire syn through glitching. There's your proof.
This glitched syn built up your stats.

You know nothing of my education, just trying to throw personal insults around because I've shown you for what you are. The acts of a desperate man trying to fight a losing battle.
Where are these SAS officers and family? They know your a cheat hence why they haven't even tried to defend you.

Sid Viciou$
12-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Well that was something I didn't expect to see.
Respect to you sir for putting yourself on the line for your country.

I appreciate that. Ive lost too many good soldiers, friends to allow a douche like JD13 to demand respect just because he name drops FT. Bragg. Maybe he's just a civilian employee working at the PX while his daddy is the soldier. Either way, he hasn't earned $hit from me, or my dead "brothers" and needs to know his role.

POGUE!!!

[FwD] S1D V1C10US

Phillip99
12-05-2013, 02:39 AM
I appreciate that. Ive lost too many good soldiers, friends to allow a douche like JD13 to demand respect just because he name drops FT. Bragg. Maybe he's just a civilian employee working at the PX while his daddy is the soldier. Either way, he hasn't earned $hit from me, or my dead "brothers" and needs to know his role.

POGUE!!!

[FwD] S1D V1C10US

Respect to you. I agree jd 13 is a total douche. We all knew he is a douche in this forum and a douche about crime city and his syndicate. But apparently he is a total douche at life. What a waste.

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 02:48 AM
Its already been completely clarified you built an entire syn through glitching. There's your proof.
This glitched syn built up your stats. .

Once again you fail to provide proof that I cheated or encouraged cheating. I admitted that the syndicate that I was in had a cash hacker who donated to the syndicate bank. He was found out and booted from the syndicate. Many top 100 syndicates have had problems with hackers from time to time. Are you going to accuse them all of cheating because one time or another they had a hacker? Please provide screenshots in which I participate or encourage cheating in any way, shape or form.

Anyone who has ever played this game will tell you that gold boosts your stats. Syndicate bonuses do not carry with you when you move syndicates but the modified prizes in your inventory do. Therefore staying in my old syndicate did more harm than good considering that I could have been in a top ten syndicate and had much higher stats than I do.

Where are these SAS officers and family? They know your a cheat hence why they haven't even tried to defend you.

I don't need SAS to back me up on a forum. Especially since the person throwing around these baseless allegations has no evidence let alone proof to support them. If OGK suspected me of cheating they would have booted me. If Rogues had suspected me of cheating they would have booted me. If Fight Club had suspected me of cheating then they wouldn't have offered me a spot in FC 2 and last but not least if SAS suspects me of cheating they will boot me.

In summary all you have is the classic Chewbacca defence and nothing to back it up. I have provided the details as well as my mafia code. I have wasted enough time on you already, so unless you have screenshots of my income, hood, inventory or third party chat that gives you the slightest bit of credibility then all you are doing is showing that you are just another random troll whose pathetic attempts to discredit people have absolutely zero merit.

JD 13
12-05-2013, 05:21 AM

So, who am I??

[FwD] S1D V1C10US OUT!

S1d

I am getting tired of this pee pee measuring contest, especially since it involves military service and you don't have a clue who you are talking to SSG. I am an active duty MAJ, have been with USASOC and Special Operations now for over 5 years and deployed over 9 times to the Middle East. I have zero problems explaining who I am and what I have done in combat during OIF and OEF, including my prior enlisted time. I have a certain respect for my brothers in arms but you have proven you are just as big a blowhard on this forum as others. Civilians I can tolerate, AD military should know better than calling out someone out in the dark like you just did. I have PMd you my point of contact information including my soc.mil email address, which is also on global, have your supervisor contact me since you don't seem to know how to act on social media/forums. This is about to get very 'real' for you SSG.

JD 13
12-05-2013, 06:04 AM

POGUE!!!

[FwD] S1D V1C10US

Just found this gem you posted above...As I said in my previous post I have PMd you with my email and phone number on global, I am anxious to be your RL friend and have a conversation with you and your Commander.

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Just found this gem you posted above...As I said in my previous post I have PMd you with my email and phone number on global, I am anxious to be your RL friend and have a conversation with you and your Commander.
Question: who comes across worst in this; the SSG who calls out an unidentified person name dropping a US military base, who turns out to be an officer... or said officer who had previously called out a random person on an Internet game forum (which was what provoked the SSG to post), and is now trying to pull rank on the SSG?

JD 13
12-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Question: who comes across worst in this; the SSG who calls out an unidentified person name dropping a US military base, who turns out to be an officer... or said officer who had previously called out a random person on an Internet game forum (which was what provoked the SSG to post), and is now trying to pull rank on the SSG?

Sis, I am not in the least trying to 'pull rank'... I was prior enlisted and don't believe in petty d!ck measuring contests. Regardless of rank, Sid was insinuating that I had not been in combat or was a not a real 'soldier', just because Sid has deployed a few times... and let's face it , Sid was saying some pretty stupid things. I am very proud of my service to this country and have no issues identifying myself and what I do....

size16
12-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Really tragic when people bring their real life into the mix. Common sense is AWOL.

sister morphine
12-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Sis, I am not in the least trying to 'pull rank'... I was prior enlisted and don't believe in petty d!ck measuring contests. Regardless of rank, Sid was insinuating that I had not been in combat or was a not a real 'soldier', just because Sid has deployed a few times... and let's face it , Sid was saying some pretty stupid things. I am very proud of my service to this country and have no issues identifying myself and what I do....
You should really re-read your last two messages then JD, because that's the way I read it.

"I have PMd you my point of contact information including my soc.mil email address, which is also on global, have your supervisor contact me since you don't seem to know how to act on social media/forums. This is about to get very 'real' for you SSG."

"I have PMd you with my email and phone number on global, I am anxious to be your RL friend and have a conversation with you and your Commander."

If some other person had posted that, how would you interpret it? I'm not competent to judge what Sid wrote, merely his then belief that you might have been a civilian contractor or a desk jockey rather than a "real" soldier.

mxz
12-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Sis, I am not in the least trying to 'pull rank'... I was prior enlisted and don't believe in petty d!ck measuring contests. Regardless of rank, Sid was insinuating that I had not been in combat or was a not a real 'soldier', just because Sid has deployed a few times... and let's face it , Sid was saying some pretty stupid things. I am very proud of my service to this country and have no issues identifying myself and what I do....Shouldn't you be fetching your O6's laptop bag?

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Agree with sis. He did try to pull rank.

Grimmy. You had a cash hacker and he was booted as soon as you realised something was up you claim? So the fact that the syndicate you led, which under a total of £5mil iph, had over £120bil of bonuses wasnt suspect to you? You didn't try to get this stopped before that much had been donated? Funny how he was found and booted after his cash had been used to purchase all bonuses. Bonuses that you happily purchased with his cash, in a syn that you happily led and used to obtain bonuses and modifiers.
You claim you could of had better stats, yet it's more likely you stayed there until you got a job that paid you enough that you could afford gold.
As soon as you started purchasing, you jumped ship to a higher syn, seeing as you was unable to lead your fully glitched one anywhere decent.
Pretty much everyone on this forum already knows rogues and SAS have no issue with hackers, glitchers and cheats. So using them as your bases that you are legit proves nothing. Ogk and Fc2 may of well just not been aware that you built your stats through glitches. As we already know, just because someone does not fill there inventory with tons of hacked items, in no way makes them legit. There are plenty of other cheats an glitches you can use.
No one not in your syn considers you legit. No one not in your syn considers you trustworthy.

Yes you are very quick to call names and make excuses. All that does is make it abundantly clear that you are lying.

montecore
12-05-2013, 08:22 AM

So, who am I??

[FwD] S1D V1C10US OUT!

How awesome is it that we have a real life celebrity in the game and posting here???

Ladies and gentlemen, of WWE fame, SERGEANT SLAUGHTER!!!

mxz
12-05-2013, 08:25 AM
How awesome is it that we have a real life celebrity in the game and posting here???

Ladies and gentlemen, of WWE fame, SERGEANT SLAUGHTER!!!And now SAS stoops to disparaging American soldiers. Ladies and gentlemen, the least respected syndicate in Crime City, SAS!!!

montecore
12-05-2013, 08:27 AM
And now SAS stoops to disparaging American soldiers. Ladies and gentlemen, the least respected syndicate in Crime City, SAS!!!

Please, if that post didn't read like a WWE tirade, I don't know what does. While I've obviously got respect for any enlisted man and particularly those who have a purple heart pulling rank and disparaging people is never in style.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 08:35 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2703976

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49403-The-Grim-Reapers-rank-149&highlight=Grim+reapers

The man before he tried to reinvent himself.

Max Power
12-05-2013, 08:56 AM

If you don't believe in petty **** measuring contests, why the he** did you call me out as an internet tough guy and invite me for what would obviously less than cordial visit, all based on the fact that I merely suggested that game friends are not real life friends? Talk about a loose cannon.

You should consider following your own advice. At least save the threats for people who have actually threatened you, which did not occur here until you threw out your "military invite".

montecore
12-05-2013, 09:05 AM
If you don't believe in petty **** measuring contests, why the he** did you call me out as an internet tough guy and invite me for what would obviously less than cordial visit, all based on the fact that I merely suggested that game friends are not real life friends? Talk about a loose cannon.

You should consider following your own advice. At least save the threats for people who have actually threatened you, which did not occur here until you threw out your "military invite".

Too late fat boy, we're coming over and we're bringing SAS6, 7, 8, 9, 13, and 69 for a little of the old surprise visit.

JD 13
12-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Agree with sis. He did try to pull rank.

Pedro, I don't need to 'try' to pull rank....it is what it is. Certain people like to posture and talk big on this forum.... If Sid wants to delusionally think he is going to 'talk big because he is the real deal' .... He now has my email addy. This forum is a joke with the regulars not adding much to the discussion besides big talk, ranging from syns or service to country...pretty sad.

mxz
12-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Pretty sad that you and your squad decided to pounce on a member serving our country. I hope he does call you up, and I hope it's while you're making coffee.

It shines poorly upon your character that you have blatant disrespect for the NCO's that run the Army.

JD 13
12-05-2013, 10:13 AM
MXZ, shut your suckhole....u have nothin g to add to this conversation.

montecore
12-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Pretty sad that you and your squad decided to pounce on a member serving our country. I hope he does call you up, and I hope it's while you're making coffee.

It shines poorly upon your character that you have blatant disrespect for the NCO's that run the Army.

I have more respect for the NCOs than I do for any of the desk jockeys like yourself.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Be careful mx, he might call your boss as well and start telling tales. Big man that he is.
Seems he fits in well at SAS. Lots of mouth, lots of threats, lots of backtracking.

Watch out. We got a keyboard warrior over here guys

Rodney26
12-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Army Nco that's in sas..my teammates seem to get along with me just fine..😉didn't read what happened nor do I care 2 read 18 pages lol..this is just a game can't we all get along😂

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 11:41 AM
It's a crime game bro, if we all got along it'd be the worse mafia game ever ;)

JD 13
12-05-2013, 12:29 PM
You sad little man, I think this is all u have to do all day, post nonsense on a free phone app forum. I see zero backtracking from SAS.. Period. But you will continue to run your mouth just like MXZ, Sid, and all the other bottom feeders on this thread. Every one of you talks a big game until you get a chance to act on it... Notice Sid is strangely silent, hmmm. Why do you hate on SAS and it's members so much?? Because we are successful. You just need to accept the fact that SAS will be here for a long time, and no amount of whining, crying, and complaining will change that. I am done responding to you dim witted trolls.... Yaaawwwnn, you bore me with your ineptitude.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Some days I have plenty of time to post, others I'm busier.
I don't hate on them all, just have zero tolerance towards cheats. Something was doesn't seem to share.
You see zero backtracking because that's what you want to see. You and your rose tinted specs.
Your obviously very angry with life and the hand you've been dealt. Relax, try to enjoy life a but more.
I've done no whining or crying, what I have done is let people know what sort of people SAS take in, what they are like and that some of them are cheats.

JD 13
12-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't hate on them all, just have zero tolerance towards cheats. Something was doesn't seem to share.
You see zero backtracking because that's what you want to see. You and your rose tinted specs.
Your obviously very angry with life and the hand you've been dealt. Relax, try to enjoy life a but more.
I've done no whining or crying, what I have done is let people know what sort of people SAS take in, what they are like and that some of them are cheats.

Fair enough, and I think an excellent way to put this thread to bed. I do not even know how to cheat (but am sure there are ways) and SAS certainly doesn't condone it in any way that I have seen. I spend prob close to 2 vaults a cycle and as I said I'm my OP, it is a diversion that I don't mind (but do believe it is crazy to spend so much). I would not feel any sympathy for people that are caught cheating while I spend money for same result. I am very competitive and will leave it at that. I believe that is the reason that this game is a fun diversion, simply because of the social aspect (and believe that anyone who disagrees is really not being truthful about it). If I have offended anyone in any way that was not my intent, maybe they should put on their big boy pants and get on with life. Peace out every1, my last post on this thread.

PedroPimples
12-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Fair play bro. Seems as honest a post as you'll find on here most days.
Play hard and enjoy your game.

mxz
12-05-2013, 05:51 PM
I noticed he never denied SAS taking in nor harboring cheats...just as Monte has done. Now if they'd just come out and say they don't mind cheating I think we could all have a beer and be friends.

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM

So, who am I??

[FwD] S1D V1C10US OUT!

This post reminds me of a joke.

Q: How many Vietnam veterans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!!

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Grimmy. You had a cash hacker and he was booted as soon as you realised something was up you claim? So the fact that the syndicate you led, which under a total of £5mil iph, had over £120bil of bonuses wasnt suspect to you? You didn't try to get this stopped before that much had been donated? Funny how he was found and booted after his cash had been used to purchase all bonuses. Bonuses that you happily purchased with his cash, in a syn that you happily led and used to obtain bonuses and modifiers.
You claim you could of had better stats, yet it's more likely you stayed there until you got a job that paid you enough that you could afford gold.
As soon as you started purchasing, you jumped ship to a higher syn, seeing as you was unable to lead your fully glitched one anywhere decent.
Pretty much everyone on this forum already knows rogues and SAS have no issue with hackers, glitchers and cheats. So using them as your bases that you are legit proves nothing. Ogk and Fc2 may of well just not been aware that you built your stats through glitches. As we already know, just because someone does not fill there inventory with tons of hacked items, in no way makes them legit. There are plenty of other cheats an glitches you can use.
No one not in your syn considers you legit. No one not in your syn considers you trustworthy.

Yes you are very quick to call names and make excuses. All that does is make it abundantly clear that you are lying.

Ah now I know who you are Mofisto of HTC Blue, at least you were once. What happened they booted you?

Once again, all lies, no screenshots, no proof and last but not least learn how to use paragraphs.

P.S

I love the fact that even Gree moderators called you out on providing invalid mafia codes as your so called "proof of cheating"

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76517-sas-amp-asylum

Captain Torgue
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM

You have also never used a paragraph in your life either.

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 01:35 AM
I have done, I just choose not to bother here on a net forum. When I do formal writing, it is all correct.
Yet again, because you've searched all through my posting history and can not find a way to discredit me there, you resort to grammar again. Desperate moves from a cornered cheat.

Ahh grimmy, yet again you are wrong. I am not mofisto, you can keep on trying though. I also believe mofisto was never booted from Htc, though that is something they can clarify.

Keep trying yet your cheating is here for all to see.
You profited from glitchers intentionally.
Everyone can see your cheating, and knows you for what you are. You can keep trying petty ways to discredit and sling mud. All that shows is how guilty you are.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Keep trying yet your cheating is here for all to see.

It is? That's strange considering you have yet to post a single screenshot of my cheating. I even gave you my mafia ID and issued the challenge for you to prove that I cheat however you have yet to do this.

Perhaps the reason why you haven't posted screenshots is because you have no proof whatsoever. Like I said even the Gree mods pointed out your lies in an earlier thread.

sister morphine
12-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Ah now I know who you are Mofisto of HTC Blue, at least you were once. What happened they booted you?

Once again, all lies, no screenshots, no proof and last but not least learn how to use paragraphs.

P.S

I love the fact that even Gree moderators called you out on providing invalid mafia codes as your so called "proof of cheating"

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76517-sas-amp-asylum
Lmfao!

#FACT 1: Pedro didn't post the code, it was cc thunder. Read it again

#FACT 2: the code is a perfectly valid Syndicate code for a group called The Asylum (leader B*****k S*******i)

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Haha yet more lies of grimmys proven.
You've admitted being the leader of a syn, that Recieved over £120bil in just 35 days, even with a total combined income of under £5mil.
You've admitted you used this money to purchase all bonuse, and then removed the "alleged" cheat.
You also profited from this completely glitched syndicate that you led.

All if this is true. All if this can not be denied.

You can not blame me if you or the mod in question cannot tell the difference between a mafia code and a syndicate code.
Though it was not me who even posted in that thread.

Keep glitching and cheating kiddo.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Lmfao!

#FACT 1: Pedro didn't post the code, it was cc thunder. Read it again

#FACT 2: the code is a perfectly valid Syndicate code for a group called The Asylum (leader B*****k S*******i)

He commented on it without even checking his facts. Something he does regularly.

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 04:38 AM
At no point did I comment on the code. Yet more lies coming from the mouth of a cheat.
Keep digging your hole kid.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:44 AM
Haha yet more lies of grimmys proven.

I notice every time you claim to "prove my lies" you fail to provide any screenshot evidence to back it up.

You've admitted being the leader of a syn, that Recieved over £120bil in just 35 days, even with a total combined income of under £5mil.
You've admitted you used this money to purchase all bonuse, and then removed the "alleged" cheat.
You also profited from this completely glitched syndicate that you led.

I never admitted I used this money to purchase all the bonuses as more than half of the syndicate bonuses were already purchased prior to the arrival of the cash hacker. The total combined income of all the syndicate members prior to the arrival of the hacker was also much higher than this amount. I fail to see how I profited from anything here. The only thing I am guilty of is being naïve as a syndicate leader, nothing more.

Again I issue the challenge to do any of the following

(1) provide screenshots that I have cheated
(2) provide screenshots that I encouraged cheating

All if this is true. All if this can not be denied.

No only some of it is true and the rest of it is lies and you know it because you are just repeating word for word what mofisto said many months ago.

Out of what you wrote above only the following is true

(1) I was a syndicate leader
(2) There were donations made that were highly suspicious and from time travelling
(3) The time traveller was booted

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Your syn was infiltrated, all members in total was under £5mil iph.
In 35 days you had all bonuses purchased.
You used this syn with glitched bonuses to build your stats. You used it to improve your player.
Cheater that you claim not to be you, was only booted AFTER all syn bonuses were purchased.
You can claim naivety, if this was the case he would of been booted BEFORE he had donated enough for all bonuses, but conveniently for you, just after.
You knew exactly what was going on, you chose to use it for self profit.
I haven't posted any ss because I don't need to. It's best clear what you've done and what has happened.

You keep making false accusations and having to change them when disproved.

Keep going. All your doing is keeping the thread outing you as the cheat you are at the top.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 04:57 AM
I haven't posted any ss because I don't need to.

This says it all.

TZora
12-06-2013, 05:05 AM
captain torgue, can you tell me what's the meaning of torgue? :p

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 05:09 AM
captain torgue, can you tell me what's the meaning of torgue? :p

Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington is a character from Borderlands 2. Unfortunately when I picked my name I mixed up Captain Scarlett and Mr Torgue and hence got Captain Torgue.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Torgue

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Yes it does say it all. It says everyone is fully aware you are a cheat.
Including your own syn leaders.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Yes it does say it all. It says everyone is fully aware you are a cheat.
Including your own syn leaders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE

TZora
12-06-2013, 05:20 AM
blank post means, "i'm caught red handed and i've nothing left to say" lol

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 05:23 AM
blank post means, "i'm caught red handed and i've nothing left to say" lol

I've stated the facts and the moron has yet to provide a shred of proof that I cheated. I'll just continue to post videos of the Chewbacca defence until he does :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-1pmmajr2Q

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Ahhh back to personal insults because you know your a cheat.
Well done you. Keep it going.
Your yet to persuade anyone your innocent.
Everyone knows the truth now.
Thank you.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Your yet to persuade anyone your innocent.

^^^ You're

Thank you.

You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 05:33 AM
Sure sign you've lost when you resort to personal insults and having to look for grammatical errors.
Shows you have no other defence than praying you can discredit the person who has shown you up.
All you do is bring your character down even further.
Keep up the glitching and cheating kiddo.

Captain Torgue
12-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Shows you have no other defence than praying you can discredit the person who has shown you up.

(1) You are attempting to discredit me, not the other way around.
(2) You have yet to show me up as you have not provided any evidence or proof, only hearsay from a former HTC Blue member.

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 05:50 AM
I'm not attempting to do anything, I'm just laying the bits out there and letting other people come to there own conclusions.
Apart from you promoting the old syn as having fully purchased bonuses after only 35 days, so obviously that's not hearsay.
This a low syn with low iph. You could of removed at any time. Didn't have to wait to be fully upgraded first.
Keep bumping the thread as much as you wish. All it does is put the cheating you did out there longer.

You can claim you aren't as much as you wish. Yet everyone can see you throwing around personal insult. They can see the sort of level you have to stoop to.

TZora
12-06-2013, 06:27 AM
(1) You are attempting to discredit me, not the other way around.
(2) You have yet to show me up as you have not provided any evidence or proof, only hearsay from a former HTC Blue member.
it's funny that you are asking others to provide a screenshot when you were asked months ago to explain why you didn't boot the cheater "in time". rather, you were bragging and recruiting people to join your "new syndicate with all bonuses purchased" .. smh

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Thank you zora.
Apparently it's because he was "naive".
In other words, he deliberately cheated.

mxz
12-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Back on topic....Willingness and experience cheating - why SAS will continue to "dominate".

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 06:31 AM
There leader monte has been on numerous times and has decided to avoid the issue.
His silence speaks volumes.

mxz
12-06-2013, 06:38 AM
There leader monte has been on numerous times and has decided to avoid the issue.
His silence speaks volumes.Tough to confirm your cheating ways when you're banned for sexual harassment of a mod. What an exemplary leader!

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 06:44 AM
SAS going to dominate cc. How?
1: recruit known and proven cheaters
2: leaders encourage members to hack other players accounts
3: sexually harass females

TZora
12-06-2013, 07:52 AM
4. by constantly doing blablabla on the forums

Bariel
12-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Think there's definitely some that have a SAS complex here, pity they haven't something more meaningful to invest their time into.

Love or hate a syndicate it's just a game but when 90% of your posts are about 1 group of players like Pedros seem to bethen you really need to stop obsessing about them so much and find something more fulfilling.

Since this has gone way off topic and not even remotely relevant to the OP somebody please just lock it.

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Awwww has lil grimmy sent his friends to report us and try to save him?? Bless his little cottons..
I think if you look it's more most of my posts have been about cheating, if that means it's more about SAS, then that that there tells you something.

Bariel
12-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I've no idea who little grimmy is or any of the history of any of this, I come on here to find out useful information about the game the kind of stuff that Reaper, BigMoney and Billionaire tend to post and I'm just tired of seeing the whining and *****ing constantly.

If you've got proof people have hacked then raise a ticket and let Gree deal with it but posting constantly over and over about it just makes you sound sour and like you're obsessed by a particular person/team and you devalue anything meaningful you would have to say.

PedroPimples
12-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Well I'll bear what you say in mind. Now you can go and try to find the info you wanted.
And then return to your little SAS syn.
I'll keep posting about cheats as long as they are about and accepted by certain teams.

Sid Viciou$
12-06-2013, 11:49 PM
S1d

I am getting tired of this pee pee measuring contest, especially since it involves military service and you don't have a clue who you are talking to SSG. I am an active duty MAJ, have been with USASOC and Special Operations now for over 5 years and deployed over 9 times to the Middle East. I have zero problems explaining who I am and what I have done in combat during OIF and OEF, including my prior enlisted time. I have a certain respect for my brothers in arms but you have proven you are just as big a blowhard on this forum as others. Civilians I can tolerate, AD military should know better than calling out someone out in the dark like you just did. I have PMd you my point of contact information including my soc.mil email address, which is also on global, have your supervisor contact me since you don't seem to know how to act on social media/forums. This is about to get very 'real' for you SSG.

Oh Yes!! I haven't been on in a few days so this is the first post I came across.. I certainly read your PM which didn't say dIIck but a MIL address.. if you want to bully "civilians" then you need to have a civilian email address. I find it humorous that you openly state you are an "ACTIVE DUTY MAJOR" who is currently serving with USASOC & SPECOP, when they are essentially the same thing. If you are an officer, you need to review your general orders in the treatment of civilians, American or not. What group are you a part of? As a MAJOR I would expect you to represent the army better. Obviously that is not the case, then you state for me to have my "super" contact you cause I don't know how to act..?? If you remember correctly it was me calling you out. I don't give a damn if you are an officer, that doesn't mean **** to me, nor did it while I was in, Enlisted soldiers are the backbone of the Army and always will be. Don't take it out on me that an NCO can tell you what to do cuz your a Phuking douche officer. With that said, I have a degree, two as a matter of fact, & could have easily went OCS, but I knew better; POGUE. Also, Every time I walk in my house and see my Bronze star on the wall, Ill think of you.. & other officers who simply cannot accept the fact that enlisted run the military. Every officer has a SGT Major in their suck telling them what to do.

With that said, SIR. go Phuk yourself, and let the real men run this.

Sid Viciou$
12-07-2013, 12:18 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, of WWE fame, SERGEANT SLAUGHTER!!!

Oh montecore... I expected someone to stick up for their girlfriend in JD13.. I have seen your posts in this forum too often and every time I ask.. who gives a $hit?? I don't care if you are SAS, FC, a Mod, or whatever, just know that you are entitled to your opinion because of guys like me. with that said.. get bent... Pussy

SV

JD 13
12-07-2013, 07:52 AM
I have a degree, two as a matter of fact, & could have easily went OCS, but I knew better; POGUE. Also, Every time I walk in my house and see my Bronze star on the wall, Ill think of you.. & other officers who simply cannot accept the fact that enlisted run the military. Every officer has a SGT Major in their suck telling them what to do.

With that said, SIR. go Phuk yourself, and let the real men run this.

Whenever I hear someone say 'I don't want to be an officer, I have a degree, but I know better' I laugh because what they are really saying is 'I don't have a leadership bone in my body and can't hack it as an officer leading soldiers'. Your posts (or rants) are an embarrassment to the profession of arms that I have dedicated almost 20 years (8 years enlisted) of my life. Either you had interactions with some really terrible officers or you are (and were) a dirtbag, regardless you have some anger issues .... might want to seek help with the VA. In your first post you said you 'wished you knew who I really was so you could straighten me out'. Well, you know exactly who I am (including my name and email, etc) .... So stop typing up insulting posts on a forum and just contact me. You have the invitation big boy, do you want me to send you a plane ticket or bus fare as well?

Your a joke.

TZora
12-07-2013, 07:54 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2703976

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49403-The-Grim-Reapers-rank-149&highlight=Grim+reapers

The man before he tried to reinvent himself.

look at this post: #41

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49403-The-Grim-Reapers-rank-149&p=659772&viewfull=1#post659772)code of silence ... interesting lol

PedroPimples
12-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Alright guys take it to pm. Your taking the focus away from the real point of this thread.

TZora
12-07-2013, 08:11 AM
seriously .. these two respected army men are just short of grabbing each other by neck and slap endlessly .. not a cool show on a public forum, you two rookies should take it to PM or start a new thread and kick the hell out of each other lol

JD 13
12-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Tzora, exactly my point. I PMd contact info awhile ago and as I have said repeatedly, I'm tired of Internet tough guys.

Nick010
12-07-2013, 08:26 AM
So the rumor is that two big players from FC moved to Sas

PedroPimples
12-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Like h?

Where else would they go?
At the end if the day some of these people just want to win at all costs. That's all that matters to them. For that they will go to any team. Be interesting if it's any of the ones who bad mouthed them like grimmy use to.

indians
12-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Whenever I hear someone say 'I don't want to be an officer, I have a degree, but I know better' I laugh because what they are really saying is 'I don't have a leadership bone in my body and can't hack it as an officer leading soldiers'. Your posts (or rants) are an embarrassment to the profession of arms that I have dedicated almost 20 years (8 years enlisted) of my life. Either you had interactions with some really terrible officers or you are (and were) a dirtbag, regardless you have some anger issues .... might want to seek help with the VA. In your first post you said you 'wished you knew who I really was so you could straighten me out'. Well, you know exactly who I am (including my name and email, etc) .... So stop typing up insulting posts on a forum and just contact me. You have the invitation big boy, do you want me to send you a plane ticket or bus fare as well?

Your a joke.

You really ought to shut the hell up, you've been making a joke out of yourself and the military you claim to represent. An active duty Major really ought to know better than to start a flame war and tell others over the internet to come to Ft. Bragg so you can beat them up. Lost a serious amount of respect for the Army, and I'm sure many others reading your drivel feel the same. Then you signed your message with the pinnacle of intellectualism, closing with "Your a joke." Truly embarrassing yourself.

Mistress Nikita
12-07-2013, 10:06 AM
look at this post: #41

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49403-The-Grim-Reapers-rank-149&p=659772&viewfull=1#post659772)code of silence ... interesting lol

I was LOLing at the "reported for harassment." Grim was a whinny baby when confronted with cheating!

Phillip99
12-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Tzora, exactly my point. I PMd contact info awhile ago and as I have said repeatedly, I'm tired of Internet tough guys.

Lol......lmao.......omg. Tired of Internet tough guys? Haha....but that's exactly what you are also.....funniest, most ironic post ever, thanks.

JD 13
12-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Indians and Phillip99, two of the biggest trolls on here....you can't talk about anything else besides disparaging other posts because u don't have any accomplishments in life really... Just a sad phone game that u both aren't even good at.

ploop
12-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Indians and Phillip99, two of the biggest trolls on here....you can't talk about anything else besides disparaging other posts because u don't have any accomplishments in life really... Just a sad phone game that u both aren't even good at.

+`1........................

Phillip99
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM

Actually I have a lot of accomplishments in life.....and I'm pretty good at crime city.....not sure how you would have insight into either one of those matters. And I think making such baseless comments makes you a troll also. Once again......... Lol.

size16
12-07-2013, 11:48 AM
because u don't have any accomplishments in life really... Just a sad phone game that u both aren't even good at.

This forum is about said sad phone game. Sharing aspects of your real life on this forum is beyond dumb. Stop it for your own good. If it helps, consider it an order.

JD 13
12-07-2013, 11:51 AM
OK, so this is really gonna be my last post on this thread. I have other things to do besides sniping with trolls about semantics and grammar. I will summarize the essential points in this thread.

1. SAS is the best family of syns (u may not like but it is the truth)
2. People that argue that top teams spend money are correct (they are just bitter because they really can't afford to play this game and be in a T25 syn)
3. I have devoted my life for service to my country and am proud of that fact ( I don't mind telling anyone that .... Even to a bunch of anonymous trolls who wouldn't understand the concepts of service or honor anyway.....they still hide behind avatars and screen names)

Phillip99
12-07-2013, 12:03 PM
OK, so this is really gonna be my last post on this thread. I have other things to do besides sniping with trolls about semantics and grammar. I will summarize the essential points in this thread.

2. People that argue that top teams spend money are correct (they are just bitter because they really can't afford to play this game and be in a T25 syn)
3. I have devoted my life for service to my country and am proud of that fact ( I don't mind telling anyone that .... Even to a bunch of anonymous trolls who wouldn't understand the concepts of service or honor anyway.....they still hide behind avatars and screen names)

1. Probably
2. Certainly can afford it, I'm sure I make more money than you, I just have my priorities in order.
3. Jd 13, is that what it says on your birth certificate?

JD 13
12-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Ok 1 more...
1 Glad u agree
2. Good for you
3. Absolutely

indians
12-07-2013, 01:26 PM

You don't even know who you're talking to. Isn't that the same thing you called Sid out for? God you're a hypocritical idiot.

Max Power
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Tzora, exactly my point. I PMd contact info awhile ago and as I have said repeatedly, I'm tired of Internet tough guys.LOL...you are the head case that invited me to Ft Bragg and called me an internet tough guy when I never said anything even romotely tough to you or anyone else on this forum. Seek help....seriously.

Fourth Horseman
12-07-2013, 01:35 PM
...is who is willing to spend more real cash than everyone else. So strategy wise there isnt much to it. Its all about the money...

Skillz4You
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
...is who is willing to spend more real cash than everyone else. So strategy wise there isnt much to it. Its all about the money...

Exactly. So to those crying because they made their spouse mad for spending the light bill money, GFY and get a better job...... Or a new wife :D

JD 13
12-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Ok, last one I, promise .....

OK, I'll bite.... Who am I talking to? Oh that's right, you are basically afraid to post anything about your life, profession, beliefs or values... You just throw out insults to everyone else, while at the same time keeping that warm anonymity safety blanket.... And who is the hypocrite?

TigrisCauda
12-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Ok, last one I, promise .....

OK, I'll bite.... Who am I talking to? Oh that's right, you are basically afraid to post anything about your life, profession, beliefs or values... You just throw out insults to everyone else, while at the same time keeping that warm anonymity safety blanket.... And who is the hypocrite?

Lol, idiot.

Even by you continuing to post makes you a hypocrite. Be quiet and go away now.

Max Power
Ok, last one I, promise ..... OK, I'll bite.... Who am I talking to? Oh that's right, you are basically afraid to post anything about your life, profession, beliefs or values... You just throw out insults to everyone else, while at the same time keeping that warm anonymity safety blanket.... And who is the hypocrite?With loose cannons like you trolling around the internet, I think we can all see EXACTLY why people don't put personal information out there.

JD 13
LOL...you are the head case that invited me to Ft Bragg and called me an internet tough guy when I never said anything even romotely tough to you or anyone else on this forum. Seek help....seriously.

Ok, really my last post....

Max, if I got you confused and called you out in error.....I apologize, u are absolutely right .... It was my bad

Phillip99
12-07-2013, 02:18 PM

Just because people think you're a ****, it doesn't make them a troll.....ever consider the possibility that you're just a ****.....just sayin

JD 13
12-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Lol, idiot.

Even by you continuing to post makes you a hypocrite. Be quiet and go away now.

Last post....I mean it, for realzies this time.

Tigris, in case u forgot or maybe just to dim witted to figure out in the first place....This is my thread, so why don't you take a hike outta here, nobody asked you into this conversation....bye bye