PDA

View Full Version : So what's the end game?!

crimlaw30
12-01-2013, 11:50 AM
So peeps, any idea how this game will ever end? A lot of players plugging in a lot of gold for increase in stats. I remember the days when the top item had a few hundred in stats not over 100k. Is there going to be a continue in inflation at that rate which makes the items we get now seem worthless in a few months time. At the end of the day gree is a business and they are taking in a lot of money from the heavy gold spenders. Is it worth spending giving the prize stat increase?!

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 11:57 AM
the only issue I have with the stat increase is annoying long time players as they spent a lot of money to gain 10k in stats where as now we can gain 200k for free if your stats are reasonable.

other than that I can't see how stat inflation is going to kill the game, annoy 5 players spending a few grand a month but gain 20,000 players willing to spend £35 to finish and event.

the truth hurts but the big spenders aren't the ones keeping the game going.

TG3d
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Everything people have spent for in the past is now pretty much obsolete. Anything you spend for today, will soon be obsolete..... The bottom line, is that if you want to be in the top bracket of stats for your level, you have no choice but to continue spending. If you don't- your account, the time and effort you've put into it, will quickly become obsolete.

The end game choices are:
1). Keep spending to stay towards the top
2). Stop spending and see your stats drop to the bottom of the pack
3). Stop playing the game

candyson
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
we can gain 200k for free if your stats are reasonable.

Lol, you can do 2 million+ for free

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Everything people have spent for in the past is now pretty much obsolete. Anything you spend for today, will soon be obsolete..... The bottom line, is that if you want to be in the top bracket of stats for your level, you have no choice but to continue spending. If you don't- your account, the time and effort you've put into it, will quickly become obsolete.

The end game choices are:
1). Keep spending to stay towards the top
2). Stop spending and see your stats drop to the bottom of the pack
3). Stop playing the game

very short sighted, you're model works on everyone spending. the reality is there is a broad mixture of free players, mid level gold spenders and heavy gold spenders meaning you always have targets/rivals at your stat point.

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 01:42 PM

lol? well done.

my example was just that, an example. my camper gained 450k in this boss event alone and went from ~350k to just over 800k, my main account gained similar amounts and went from just over 1.6m to just over 2.1m attack.

obviously if you started the event with 20m attack you're going to gain more than a lower level account, but you're not gaining 2 million from one event as a free player.

Max Power
12-01-2013, 02:46 PM
So peeps, any idea how this game will ever end? A lot of players plugging in a lot of gold for increase in stats. I remember the days when the top item had a few hundred in stats not over 100k. Is there going to be a continue in inflation at that rate which makes the items we get now seem worthless in a few months time. At the end of the day gree is a business and they are taking in a lot of money from the heavy gold spenders. Is it worth spending giving the prize stat increase?!

There is no end game. Gree will be counting on cycling new players as older ones quit spending. The only way to get new players engaged is to jack the stats so that they can compete sooner. This cycle will continue until there are not enough spenders to finance it, then they will let it go dormant, and people will drift away. Kinda like Monster Quest.

TG3d
12-01-2013, 05:28 PM
very short sighted, you're model works on everyone spending. the reality is there is a broad mixture of free players, mid level gold spenders and heavy gold spenders meaning you always have targets/rivals at your stat point.

Perhaps, but I already went with option 3, and am now just a forum troll.

bravo 6 vk
12-01-2013, 05:58 PM
yeabsolutely :cool:

rysherb78
12-02-2013, 07:34 AM
mate, my mini went all way to 100 an lost zero energy, 1 slap a lvl 100 boss was dead, prize every 1 min 30 seconds, if you did not increase by 4/5 million, you didn put in the time, no bull bro 100%

rysherb78
12-02-2013, 07:47 AM
start a mini an leave it, after a few syndicate prizes he be 50k before you know it, start a boss event your off to 100 in seconds an just keep constant farming.

The Night Prowler
12-02-2013, 09:12 AM
I believe that gree will announce a sydicate war to end all wars where at the end they drop an Atom bomb and wipe everyone out.

RonaldPVincent
12-02-2013, 10:23 AM
End game? When your $$$, goes into their acct.

<3 Hz
12-02-2013, 12:28 PM
When everyone's stats have to be listed in scientific notation which will cause a catastrophic rift in the space-time continuum...

tom73
12-02-2013, 12:38 PM
The beauty of their model is they can just introduce a massive inflation of stats every now and again and reset the field. There is no endgame. Thousands of people buying a small amount of gold is much greater than a few people buying a large amount. There are lots of new players with wicked stats getting set to roll over a lot of the old guard who have stopped spending.... and on it goes.