PDA

View Full Version : Attack stat higher than Def stat...effects?

Death666
12-01-2013, 11:46 AM
With all the stat inflation(no I'm not complaining), how many currently have a higher attack stat than defense? And how do I think this will effect players during war time if at all?

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 11:47 AM
my attack has pretty much always been higher than my defence and I've been playing pretty much since the start

candyson
12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Everyone gets better targets during war, and more people can rob the top people

My attack is much higher than my defense

Peppers
12-01-2013, 11:54 AM
In my big game, my attack is 1.4m higher than my defense. On my mini, its 550k.

What it means is... If teams are matched according to attack strength in wars (as the FAQ states, but I don't believe it at all) then it means every will have a target in every war if this keeps up.

M$T Raw
12-01-2013, 11:57 AM
In my big game, my attack is 1.4m higher than my defense. On my mini, its 550k.

What it means is... If teams are matched according to attack strength in wars (as the FAQ states, but I don't believe it at all) then it means every will have a target in every war if this keeps up.

thats a good thing

Ryno777
12-01-2013, 06:57 PM
thats a good thing

For minis and campers, what a joke

bravo 6 vk
12-02-2013, 03:46 AM
Same here. Attack more than defence....... Just 200k though.

indians
12-02-2013, 04:05 AM
Anyone with serious stats will have much higher attack than defense stats. The reason is that almost every top prize in any event will have a much larger attack than defense. The only reason some players have closer A/D stats than others is due to modifiers. E.g. in the upcoming war, Top 3 is 20% gun defense, and so anyone in the #3 team next war will get the same attack boost as a top 10 team next war (roughly speaking), but they will make a much larger jump in defense due to that Top 3 prize. In some past wars, the Top 10 prize was a mafia defense modifier, which boosted Top 10 teams stats significantly, etc.

indians
12-02-2013, 04:07 AM
And practically speaking, GREEd probably has it that way because they want everyone to be able to rob and attack each other. If it were the other way around, two players had e.g. 6m atk and 10m defense, neither would attack or rob the other, and thus nothing happens. Two players with 10m A/6m D can trade robs and attacks back and forth.

Death666
12-02-2013, 02:53 PM
And practically speaking, GREEd probably has it that way because they want everyone to be able to rob and attack each other. If it were the other way around, two players had e.g. 6m atk and 10m defense, neither would attack or rob the other, and thus nothing happens. Two players with 10m A/6m D can trade robs and attacks back and forth.

damn good point there

Peppers
12-02-2013, 03:02 PM

You're giving Gree far too much credit. In MW, it was the opposite. In MW, my defense was stupidly high compared to my attack. So, if this was a conscious plan on their part, you'd think it would be across platforms. More likely is... they had no idea it was happening.

In CC, mine were more or less in sync -- until the last raid boss. I farmed the hell out of that raid boss and my stats went all lopsided soon afterwards.

rocker21
12-02-2013, 06:08 PM
With all the stat inflation(no I'm not complaining), how many currently have a higher attack stat than defense? And how do I think this will effect players during war time if at all?

After reading some of this I will say that up Untill recently, there were not many players who had higher attack then def. I have been playing since the dawn of time. My stats are over 4.5 mil and def is a mere 3.3. This sucks and I am auctuslly for the first time trying to build my def rather then attack. Buildings only do so much and so don't items from maps or inventory. This is another negative aspect to grees recent string of bad moves.