PDA

View Full Version : Men or Lady Mice?? That's the question.

Vegaman
12-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Just been told by a player with a SUP prefix, (funny but I wouldn't prefix my name with one of Europes biggest tampon brands), that don't I know who he was, and I will be in big trouble for attacking a SUP member. Boo Hoo.

I remember the good ol Pirate Justice days, when Pirates were men, not lil white mice ... Eek lol.

Sir fisher
12-01-2013, 01:28 PM
What's his name, level , stats

Sfritz1
12-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Yeah I knw exactly who that guys is! He is a GREE employee who has rediculous stats that was provided to him for free in order for us to spend more money to try to win at a game we will never win at. It's a great plan and yeah that guy is a duesch!

AlexFoo
12-02-2013, 06:58 AM
there's quite a few "fake" TKO out there too. soft as butter.

BostonHammer
12-02-2013, 07:09 AM
I too have noticed an increase in the "if you hit me again, my faction will gang up on you" attitude. No particular faction, I although when SUP multiplied I did get alot of that from their "new" members. The sad thing is, I only hit to activate bosses and stop, I don't level bases or hit big money buildings (XP is bad, bad, bad!). It's getting very annoying.

DTA-HOG
12-02-2013, 07:54 AM
What are they going to do? RAID your boost buildings? Lmao
I think its funny that people think they can bring harm to you in this silly game.