PDA

View Full Version : So what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bala82
12-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Well all this talk stats inflation and how new player have better stats than old players but let's really examine this in more detail from my own viewpoint

1) ok so a level 35 has 1 million stats so what -think about what can they do with that stats-yes rob and attack people will they be able to rob enough money for a nightclub which cost 40 million ?. The amount of experience and effort needed will be crazy.

2) If we were look Limited Edition building again a level 35 would never IPH to upgrade it past level 3 while us old players are able to upgrade these building to level 5-6 with ease.

3) Stats are only important if you want to best player but it like chasing the dragon no matter how hard you try to get better stats event will force your stats to decrease as you keep playing. Every event makes you stats decrease relative to other people and only way to keep up is by using gold. At what point is enough ?.

The whole point is Stats are pointless unless you have something to protect :cool:

What about of having million defence if the only thing in your hood is 5 normal money buildings ?

Peace out :cool:

PedroPimples
12-01-2013, 07:15 AM
I love you Bala

ploop
12-01-2013, 07:16 AM
very well written!! I fully agree with Bala's statment

bravo 6 vk
12-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Appreciate it bala.
The lower levels with 1mill+ stats u mentioned can get max IP every hit though.

Bala82
12-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Appreciate it bala.
The lower levels with 1mill+ stats u mentioned can get max IP every hit though.

ok but that only every 3 weeks for wars what about rest of the time ? - LTQ are more frequently practically weekly so what can 1 million stats do for these . Nothing

Yes Boss events are easy but again boss event come monthly not weekly ?. i am not debating current boss event because previous one was more than 2 months ago.

candyson
12-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Well all this talk stats inflation and how new player have better stats than old players but let's really examine this in more detail from my own viewpoint

1) ok so a level 35 has 1 million stats so what -think about what can they do with that stats-yes rob and attack people will they be able to rob enough money for a nightclub which cost 40 million ?. The amount of experience and effort needed will be crazy.

2) If we were look Limited Edition building again a level 35 would never IPH to upgrade it past level 3 while us old players are able to upgrade these building to level 5-6 with ease.

3) Stats are only important if you want to best player but it like chasing the dragon no matter how hard you try to get better stats event will force your stats to decrease as you keep playing. Every event makes you stats decrease relative to other people and only way to keep up is by using gold. At what point is enough ?.

The whole point is Stats are pointless unless you have something to protect :cool:

What about of having million defence if the only thing in your hood is 5 normal money buildings ?

Finally something that doesn't involve complaining or trolling.

Gree Tā mā de
12-01-2013, 11:42 AM
So in summary, what you are saying is simply that this is a stupid game, in which nothing really matters?

Stop wasting your time and spending your money.

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 11:48 AM
that's true of all games or in fact everything in life depending on perspective.

TG3d
12-01-2013, 11:49 AM
So in summary, what you are saying is simply that this is a stupid game, in which nothing really matters?

+1 ......extras

Bala82
12-01-2013, 12:13 PM

no my point stats are only important if you got good hood which has good buildings . What point of having best stats if you got a crap hood ?. The whole point of this game is build your hood and stats and see how much cash you lose to rivals :). This is the game broken down to it's basic form . :)

BAN90210
12-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Kinda like me :( I'm only Lvl 102 ****ty hood but over 3 mil stats lol I make it my goal to break Down the walls of the high stat players that are trying to protect their tricked out hoods

Max Power
12-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Kinda like me :( I'm only Lvl 102 ****ty hood but over 3 mil stats lol I make it my goal to break Down the walls of the high stat players that are trying to protect their tricked out hoodsThats the example of extreme imbalance. When I started a camper 2 years ago the point was to build a strong economy to be stronger down the road. I built a second camper three days ago and in three days I was stronger than I was in the previous account was after 18 months. Why even have buildings or hoods anymore? Its all just an event contest now. Not sure thats what Gree had in mind, but that is what it has become.

Bala82
12-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Why even have buildings or hoods anymore?

Max you are still one of the best player regardless of stats because of advice and comment you have posted in the past .

For me having buildings that pay out money every 3,6,12,48 hours makes you play the game. If you didn't have money buildings there really no reason to even log in to the game ?. The money buildings forces you check in on your game every couple of hours.:)

The events do make you log into the game but when you become busy you will forget to check in because you don't have money building it doesn't become a routine. :(

sister morphine
12-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Thats the example of extreme imbalance. When I started a camper 2 years ago the point was to build a strong economy to be stronger down the road. I built a second camper three days ago and in three days I was stronger than I was in the previous account was after 18 months. Why even have buildings or hoods anymore? Its all just an event contest now. Not sure thats what Gree had in mind, but that is what it has become.
There's only two reasons for economy now.... one, to buy the LTBs and two, to pay for boss events (and a third for people who've not maxed out syndicate bonuses). Oh, and for those of us who don't care about being the biggest beast in the city there's still the satisfaction of creating and improving your hood, so staying close to what the game was about.

So long as you collect most of the time from the biggest payers, who cares about credit card driven goons with no hoods worth speaking of. There's plenty of those across CC and MW.

Bala82
12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Exactly it important that you get 12,24,48 hour building payout right is where most of my money i collect :cool:

Bartolo
12-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Great point bala.

sister morphine
12-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Exactly it important that you get 12,24,48 hour building payout right is where most of my money i collect :cool:
My nightclubs still outdo any LTB I have for sheer earning power :)

Fruit of the Boom
12-02-2013, 01:44 PM
I think what makes the game so widely appealing is that there are several ways to play it. You and many others (myself included) enjoy building a hood. Others enjoy building stats. I think a lot of people enjoy the social/teamwork aspect of being in a syndicate.

There's no right or wrong way for everyone to play the game. There's just a right way for you to play it.

As for myself, I'm still trying to decide what I want out of this game. There was a time when I was one of the strongest people in my level. A few events later, and all my efforts were rendered useless. Ah well. At least I have $7.5M IpH and can still relish that part of the game.

Senator McCarthy
12-02-2013, 01:45 PM
I think the main problem with stat inflation is money spent today to get 100K weapon would be a waste because with the same amount of money... you could probably get 250K weapon a month from now.

If you have unlimited financial resources... this concept doesn't matter but most players are not going to complete every ltq or other challenges.

Also... people that spent hundreds of dollars six months ago to get 10K weapons feel ripped off. This is a bad business move that is just pissing off loyal customer base.

Fruit of the Boom
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I think the main problem with stat inflation is money spent today to get 100K weapon would be a waste because with the same amount of money... you could probably get 250K weapon a month from now.

+1M inflated stat points

That's why so many people are leaving or stopping buying gold (IMHO).

CCforum
12-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Chasing stats is similar to buying technology. If you wait until the price comes down on the latest and greatest new technology, by the time you're ready to buy, the next latest and greatest is out. Just buy now and enjoy it. I love building stats and the team aspect of syndicate play. I enjoy building my hood. IPH is just another stat. You'll never have the highest stats in the game and if you do, you have spent an enormous amount of money to do so. What's the point? Have fun playing the game. Stop blaming GREE for wrecking it. Play it for what it is. GREE is in it to make money. Why wouldn't they be? If people can't resist the carrots, they're going to keep dangling them.

Im Jahova
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Finally something that doesn't involve complaining or trolling.

Please, there's none of that on this forum

Im Jahova
12-02-2013, 09:03 PM

I have another statement to go along with number 3 (not that it wasn't well written enough). Everyone has to keep in mind that there is always going to be someone with higher stats then yourself at your level (for the most part). So even when you gain lets say 1million stats from one event, someone else has gained the same amount or more. So with that said why spend gold, you're not going to be invincible if you use gold, you're not going to be better then anyone else at this game because of gold either.

N41LZ
12-03-2013, 04:24 AM
no my point stats are only important if you got good hood which has good buildings . What point of having best stats if you got a crap hood ?. The whole point of this game is build your hood and stats and see how much cash you lose to rivals :). This is the game broken down to it's basic form . :)

You are an awesome guy Bala.
Out of curiosity, what level are you now?

Bala82
12-03-2013, 04:35 AM
You are an awesome guy Bala.
Out of curiosity, what level are you now?

Level 145 :)

noamlin
12-04-2013, 02:07 PM

ARE U KIDDING ME?!

if they find the right camper - they can rob more than 10 million from a single guy!
ppl with lower levels already have nightclubs!

Kidderminster
12-04-2013, 03:12 PM
what I don't understand is y everyone is against building up their hood to make it look good or just upgrading it. what happened to person goal of I want to reach 1 mill iph like has been said (and very well said at that) "what is that point of stats if u have nothing to protect" if people don't care about there hood then fine u really don't need to post on these forums like a hormonal 13 year old please grow up some people, it really get boring reading all of this sometimes.

hoods are also there to have a friendly comp with friends like "dude my hood looks way better than your or hah I have a higher iph" I would trade my attack/defence for my friends IPH any day because its more of an accomplishment.

were would most teams be without players with high iph would u have all bonuses full HELL NO so stop *****ing all the time and accept that u need to work as a team some have higher lvl which help more in SLTQ's some have a low lvl with high stats which help in war and other have a high iph which helps you all even if u won't accept it.

noamlin
12-04-2013, 08:03 PM
what I don't understand is y everyone is against building up their hood to make it look good or just upgrading it. what happened to person goal of I want to reach 1 mill iph like has been said (and very well said at that) "what is that point of stats if u have nothing to protect" if people don't care about there hood then fine u really don't need to post on these forums like a hormonal 13 year old please grow up some people, it really get boring reading all of this sometimes.

were would most teams be without players with high iph would u have all bonuses full
1. my goal was reaching 1 million iph, and during that time i protected my hood like crazy. but now? now i have reached my goal and it was a waste because i have nothing to do with my hood... go ahead and rob me, i don't care (and A LOT of others with 2-3 million iph i rob constantly and they don't care). cash in the game is totally worthless.

2. i am not building my hood so it will be the biggest and prettiest. if i wanted to do that i would play sims.

3. u r right about buying the bonuses. but u do forget one thing - bonuses mean SH!T... it's all about gold. the more gold u spend the better and farther u can go.
i see syndicates with 25% wall health (quite an expensive bonus) - with one health pack i do more damage to the wall than the bonus is worth..

Bala82
12-04-2013, 11:21 PM
ARE U KIDDING ME?!

if they find the right camper - they can rob more than 10 million from a single guy!
ppl with lower levels already have nightclubs!

How much effort will that take to find one ? - you make it sound like you can find one in couple minutes sometimes it takes hours to find one if your lucky 90% of hood are crap. Finding a camper is like winning a lottery.

The_
12-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Why are old people taking this game so seriously? Just enjoy the game and go outside for some fresh air. Preach, mr. Bala.

Bala82
12-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Why are old people taking this game so seriously? Just enjoy the game and go outside for some fresh air. Preach, mr. Bala.

I enjoy the game it's other people who trying drag you down and want argue with you :)