PDA

View Full Version : Bosses are not getting triggered on android

ash.dew
11-30-2013, 05:21 PM
One of the many issues on Android is bosses not getting triggered even after spending over 50 stamina points. Why the hell would I continue playing this game? In first place, to open MW app I have to tap multiple times because it crashes like 4-5 times every time. Take your call GREE or I will take mine.
Many players are already quitting it, and one more in the queue.

ploop
11-30-2013, 05:40 PM
didn't you quit?

CDR Shepard
11-30-2013, 05:40 PM
One of the many issues on Android is bosses not getting triggered even after spending over 50 stamina points. Why the hell would I continue playing this game? In first place, to open MW app I have to tap multiple times because it crashes like 4-5 times every time. Take your call GREE or I will take mine.
Many players are already quitting it, and one more in the queue.

I believe you threatened them before, and just like last time it sounds ridiculous. Send in a ticket like a good boy...

One man army
11-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Look at tht a F U C K up see gree sucks big floppy donkey ****

ash.dew
11-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Almost quitting!

didn't you quit?

Yes I did and I'm doing it now too. Hopefully the threatening ends here if I don't see any improvement in game environment. You are welcome to send tickets on my behalf, I'm done doing that and getting back same responses that I already know.

I believe you threatened them before, and just like last time it sounds ridiculous. Send in a ticket like a good boy...