PDA

View Full Version : Forced Retirement

Laz314
11-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Well, this sucks. I've officially been forced to retire as my car was recently broken into and my iPad was stolen with all my hard CC work. After two years of dumping time and gold into my account, I suppose it might be a Godsend. I've had the privilege of being a part of Burger Bar Crew, Rogues Gallery, and most recently a short stint on HTC-Blue, and it was an honor and privilege playing with you all. I wish all my imaginary internet friends the best, and good luck to everyone here in the forum. Try not to troll each other to death :-)

-Lazarus

Electrify
11-30-2013, 08:01 AM
why would you leave an ipad in your car in the first place?

tom73
11-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Pretty sure you can recover account if you want to.

Emperor886
11-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Pretty sure you can recover account if you want to.

True. Although it sounds like he's happy. I personally would love to go even one night without having timers for my damn LTBs and NCs waking me up.

GucciMane
11-30-2013, 09:08 AM
I lost my phone one drunken night and recovered it within 10 minutes on my new phone

Sara1979
11-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Nice story, I'm almost tempted to return your iPad

The_
11-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Just recover it?

Laz314
11-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Just recover it?

Nah man, I'm good. This helped make my decision about parting with CC easier. And yes I know the rules about I quit, but who really cares. If anyone I've made friends with while playing this game reads this, then I happy they know it was nice getting to know them.

The_
11-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Nah man, I'm good. This helped make my decision about parting with CC easier. And yes I know the rules about I quit, but who really cares. If anyone I've made friends with while playing this game reads this, then I happy they know it was nice getting to know them.
Congrats to finally moving on. Good luck.

ploop
11-30-2013, 10:14 AM
good luck in real life. but why did you leave it out in the open?

also, why isn't my avatar showing, i can see it in my profile though?

Laz314
11-30-2013, 10:22 AM
good luck in real life. but why did you leave it out in the open?

also, why isn't my avatar showing, i can see it in my profile though?

I didn't, they took my keys from my gym locker and found my car using the keyfob to open the door and steal everything in my car - amps, woofer, and everything that was in my backpack in the backseat...including my iPad which was in my backpack.

ploop
11-30-2013, 10:26 AM
yikes!!!!!!! you realize that they left fingerprints and the cops can just track them for you.

Laz314
11-30-2013, 10:30 AM
yikes!!!!!!! you realize that they left fingerprints and the cops can just track them for you.

Yeah, crime scene came out for the report and took fingerprints of everything.

ploop
11-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Yeah, crime scene came out for the report and took fingerprints of everything.

just hope you get it back!

Beautiful
11-30-2013, 12:54 PM
It's a blessing in disguise.

Max Power
11-30-2013, 02:40 PM
True. Although it sounds like he's happy. I personally would love to go even one night without having timers for my damn LTBs and NCs waking me up.Then just dont. A stupid phone game shouldnt be screwing up your sleep patterns.

GucciMane
11-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Its okay, my mom already has higher stats than you and she signed up for an account a week ago.

Probably was a good decision on your part. You've finally won Crime City!!!

Captain Torgue
11-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Well, this sucks. I've officially been forced to retire as my car was recently broken into and my iPad was stolen with all my hard CC work. After two years of dumping time and gold into my account, I suppose it might be a Godsend. I've had the privilege of being a part of Burger Bar Crew, Rogues Gallery, and most recently a short stint on HTC-Blue, and it was an honor and privilege playing with you all. I wish all my imaginary internet friends the best, and good luck to everyone here in the forum. Try not to troll each other to death :-)

-Lazarus

Hey mate all the best, take care.

xXPoisonXx
12-01-2013, 06:28 AM
I think you officially beat the game!