PDA

View Full Version : Can a mod or someone help me with this issue.

StickyNick
11-30-2013, 07:06 AM
I emailed Gree and told them of the issues I have with the game... stats not right, prizes not showing, etc. I was told to uninstall and install again. I did that but now when I boot the game I get a message saying "a building or decoration failed to load. Please wait for new data to be downloaded." Then the game loads but my Smoked Fowl Deli is missing. The game force closes shortly after even if I don't click on anything. Is there anything I can do? I have all 5 Star Spangled Bombs and only need 15 more boss wins to get to 100 but can't play the game now. Please help!

djesus
11-30-2013, 10:26 AM
I emailed Gree and told them of the issues I have with the game... stats not right, prizes not showing, etc. I was told to uninstall and install again. I did that but now when I boot the game I get a message saying "a building or decoration failed to load. Please wait for new data to be downloaded." Then the game loads but my Smoked Fowl Deli is missing. The game force closes shortly after even if I don't click on anything. Is there anything I can do? I have all 5 Star Spangled Bombs and only need 15 more boss wins to get to 100 but can't play the game now. Please help!

well they told me to do this cause i still havent gotten an update for boss/ 24 hour LTQ. all its done is crash, and basically the same thing as you. And obviously when anyone helps us or they reply the events will be over

Gree Tā mā de
11-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Helping to fix problems is not why the mods are here. The mods exist merely to string people along, with just barely enough information and communication, so that people don't stop buying gold.

33spades1978
11-30-2013, 12:08 PM

I also email gree with the same issue & they petty much told me the same thing. Its been 3 days now and still no new update. When I check my profile it shows me only have a little over 250k but when I attack someone its shows 1.2mil which is what its supposed to be but it still don't show any loot items.
So I email them again & they said its because I don't have enough memory on my device. Are its because the items are consumable.
LOL!!! GREE my in the he ll would I have 1mil in consumable item. For that matter my would anyone
& p.s. I did an factory reset on my device & still the same thing

StickyNick
11-30-2013, 12:51 PM
As far as the issues with the game, Gree told me they forwarded my issue to their engineering department and there is no time frame for my account to be fixed. Which is basically a line of crap so I would stop emailing them. Anyways, guess I will wait for the next update to hopefully fix it. As far as the building missing and not being able to play the boss, I fixed that my self by uninstalling and reinstalling until ifinally got the "new data downloaded" message. So that part is fixed, no thanks to Gree.

djesus
11-30-2013, 02:27 PM
As far as the issues with the game, Gree told me they forwarded my issue to their engineering department and there is no time frame for my account to be fixed. Which is basically a line of crap so I would stop emailing them. Anyways, guess I will wait for the next update to hopefully fix it. As far as the building missing and not being able to play the boss, I fixed that my self by uninstalling and reinstalling until ifinally got the "new data downloaded" message. So that part is fixed, no thanks to Gree.

its BS... if they forward everything to their engineering or development department everything would've been a bit better at least... either that or they cant do their job at all.

briantx
11-30-2013, 06:12 PM
same thing happened to me. I deleted the game. rebooted my phone and reinstalled. eventually all the buildings started showing up again.