PDA

View Full Version : Praise Thread

DaBoss!
11-29-2013, 12:48 PM
In this thread please post all the nice(hateful) things you would like to say to Gree. Feel free to let out your compliments(anger). :D

Ivan the Dictator
11-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Gree you are awesome for making Beyond the Dead!

DaBoss!
11-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Gree, thank you for making a wonderful, fair, and rewarding game!!!!!!!!

Taz7987
11-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Gree could not orginize an orgy in a whore house with a million vaults of gold !!!
Oh sorry they did and we are the whores that are getting f ucked.

SPWD
11-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Useless bunch of ****s,you have pushed too far with recent insane energy events and then all these events ****ing up one after the other,you are clueless ****ing GREETARDS !

JCL
11-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Thank you for being a classic textbook example of what happens when you ignore the basics of game play design. Otherwise, I would take for granted the normal design which builds in a learning model, which rewards players. Up until now, I've never had a game penalize my veteran player with game play that's less effective than a noob (e.g. boss events once you hit level 151). Also, I've never before had a game make a more effective player score LESS points (WDP upon level 101) for merely progressing, with the notable exception of Call Of Duty online Prestige mode, which does allow you to build back up to a superior buildout (as compared to n00bs).

Thanks for being that model of comparison for how to get it so wrong, and yet, sustain oneself through shameless marketing to overcome mediocrity in design, maintenance, and most areas game design studio's pride themselves.

How can we appreciate Bungie, 343, and the others without the stark contrast?

Well (not) played!