PDA

View Full Version : Hey gree

Reaper*7
11-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Hey gree so I spent half a vault on 10/10 thanksgiving event got 3 of them marauder boats and had the leader guy at 13/15 got out of the game to Anwser my phone and then back in well I guess y'all thought it would be funny to take one of my marauder boats and reset the leader guy so now I'm down to 2 marauders and out of gold sent in a polite ticket to y'all and nothing I've never gotten one response from y'all since I started playing this game for almost 2 years so can y'all explain why or r y'all gonna say it dosent show that u did it on y'all's records Ive lost alot of money on this game like the $50 gold purchase I made and never got one gold bar but it took my money

carl9764
11-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi Mate the way the game is playing so slowly you will probably get a response next week sometime

Reaper*7
11-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi Mate the way the game is playing so slowly you will probably get a response next week sometimethanks bro I really hope so

Slick23
11-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Well at least you are getting the drops I've done 13 of 10/10 had 8 boats drop and only got credit for 3 this is such bs but what do you expect from greedy gree I can guarantee none will have the balls to come in and admit there is a prob with this one tho

Reaper*7
11-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Well at least you are getting the drops I've done 13 of 10/10 had 8 boats drop and only got credit for 3 this is such bs but what do you expect from greedy gree I can guarantee none will have the balls to come in and admit there is a prob with this one thoi agree they release these rigged events and take ppl money even on the holidays hey GREE we want our gold back this is BS and y'all know it come forth and explain

Reaper*7
11-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Guess Gree won't come forth and explain there rigged ending of the thanksgiving event ISO got screwed while I hear Driod got 100% drop rate Ive beaten the leader guy on the beach LV about 13 times now and only got 4 ran out of gold doing it so I feel like I just got screwed gree I want answers cuz there's no way I'm gonna finish I especially after y'all took one marauder from me already I should have 5