PDA

View Full Version : Android Gold Buying Issue?

psuengineer
11-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Has anyone else had any issues purchasing gold on Android? Every time I try to purchase a vault, it is cancelled with the message "Your order is declined because it is considered high risk. Please try again in 30 minutes.". I have tried again multiple times with no success. When I purchased gold on my iPhone, it went through no problem.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Rug23
11-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Yes I have had similar issues except it told me it could not be completed but it charged my credit card.

Luuzer
11-29-2013, 09:43 PM
its a risk giving money to gree, so listen to Ur android man.... :D

KFH
11-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Yes the androids can't buy gold but get 100% drops on the units, apple can buy gold but has a random drop rate... See something fishy going on here

essayons
11-29-2013, 09:51 PM
"Your order is declined because it is considered high risk."

I haven't received the message but that's quite comical. It should read, "There's a high risk of refunds required by Gree due to the overwhelming technical issues we continue having on each and every event. You're being advised to spend your money more wisely and not continue to feed this company's GREED'Y pockets. Have a nice day!"

KFH
11-29-2013, 10:11 PM
I haven't received the message but that's quite comical. It should read, "There's a high risk of refunds required by Gree due to the overwhelming technical issues we continue having on each and every event. You're being advised to spend your money more wisely and not continue to feed this company's GREED'Y pockets. Have a nice day!"lol that's what i was thinking gree was doing this to people who realized the scam to often and become high risk and gree won't sell gold to them.