PDA

View Full Version : The boss is helping higher level players more than llp's

Vinnie2345
11-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Gree why you can't get nothing right. First the boss event is very easy. Two the boss helps more higher level players than lower level players. A llp can't spawn a level 100 like a higher level player could without shifting tiers.

cc thunder
11-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I have always heard that you are on the tier that you start on through the whole event. Even if you level up to the next bracket it only counts as the first tier that you started it at. could be wrong, but that's how I have always understood it

Captain Torgue
11-28-2013, 08:26 PM
I have always heard that you are on the tier that you start on through the whole event. Even if you level up to the next bracket it only counts as the first tier that you started it at. could be wrong, but that's how I have always understood it

This is correct.

Laelia
11-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Actually my mini, level 44, has been farming the boss for more than 24 hours and has brought himself up to a
Respectable attack level without spending gold....low level players who are aggressive enough can make real headway on this event

Vinnie2345
11-28-2013, 09:03 PM
OP- You have no idea what you're talking about. I have a L215 acct that is taking 2 cash, and one free att to kill a boss. My L90 acct, on the other hand.....is one cash attack killing a boss every five min. So, tell me again how this benefits the higher levels? ......And, no- The 215 is acct is no slouch.
What are your stats? Keep farming a boss on your level 90 acount and stiff tiers for the next boss event. Your 215 will stay in the last tier until it changes.

erickd271
11-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Started boss event on lvl 48.5 now I'm lvl 51.5 still on boss 95 tho.
At the beginning I had around 705k attack boosted. I will have 1 mil stats my boss 100

GucciMane
11-28-2013, 11:44 PM
your tears taste delicious

cartman.jpeg

KingOW
11-29-2013, 01:35 AM
No, it favor LLPs for sure. I'm still killing boss 70 with one free hit with my L36. Need two free hits with my other acc.

reticlover
11-29-2013, 05:08 AM
stop crying and just play the game, if u level then u level, if u dont want to level dont do anything but collect your buildings, stop being afraid of getting beat on by stronger players, my lower lever 80 account gets robbed more than my higher account. but i dont get on here crying cause gree changes something in the game unless its for something like what happend with the raid boss

bravo 6 vk
11-29-2013, 06:04 AM
My level 24 just killed a level 84 with 1 free hit.
My main level 117 took 1 cash hit for level 84.
LLPs are going to be benefitted.

reticlover
11-29-2013, 06:56 AM
My level 24 just killed a level 84 with 1 free hit.
My main level 117 took 1 cash hit for level 84.
LLPs are going to be benefitted.

agreed, my lvl 192 took 5 cash hits to beat lvl 100
my lvl 132 took 2 cash 1 free hit at lvl 100
my friends lvl 29 took 1 free hit on every lvl including lvl 100

how are llp not benifiting?

GucciMane
11-29-2013, 07:04 AM
how are llp not benifiting?

I'll explain.

LLP are "not benefitting" for the sole reason that high level players ARE able to finish this. LLPs in the two bosses before this were able to hit level 100 for free or for minimal amounts of gold.

If tier 5 players are hitting the same stat gains (and more due to mods) as the OP's (second, third, or even fourth) LLP, he finds this event "disadvantaged" towards LLPs.

Basically OP mad that high levels can beat this boss too. it's pretty obvious OP wants his llp to benefit more than higher levels because he wants a streak syn that is unassailable.

And his tears taste delicious.

3squir3
11-29-2013, 07:58 AM
OP if u dont want to lvl up then no-one is forcing you to farm the boss.
The sooner they get rid of campers the better.

reticlover
11-29-2013, 09:02 AM
i agree about getting rid of campers, its on to build stats 1 or 2 boss events. but after that move on up so u can build a good city and buy better buildings and play the game with others not just noobs

panty sniffer
11-29-2013, 11:23 AM
The event doesn't favor higher level players but it does favor higher attack players in comparison to their level and makes them even stronger with the ability to farm lvl 100 bosses. Thus widening the gap between strong and weak players.

Even if you can farm bosses, stronger players can farm them even faster.

Skillz4You
11-29-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm not farming past lvl 100 (it only costs me one free hit) I think it's gree's ploy to lvl up llps and mlps. 100 bosses past stage 100 comes out to a little over 10k xp for an average of about 1.2k per item gained x 100 boss kills. So 10k Xp for 120k stats? No Ty...... Not with the events they got now.

Skillz4You
11-29-2013, 11:34 AM
But I am not crying, just opting out :D I understand I will never be able to match the strength of 2 year+ players. So further away from 250 the better.....

Bala82
11-29-2013, 12:35 PM
But I am not crying, just opting out :D I understand I will never be able to match the strength of 2 year+ players. So further away from 250 the better.....

That very smart eventually you get there :cool:

KingNerd
11-29-2013, 02:06 PM
still can't create a thread

Skillz4You
11-30-2013, 10:51 AM
still can't create a thread

Funzio doesn't like you?

rocker21
11-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Gree why you can't get nothing right. First the boss event is very easy. Two the boss helps more higher level players than lower level players. A llp can't spawn a level 100 like a higher level player could without shifting tiers.

What are you even talking about spawning a level 100 boss and shifting teirs. Why don't you read the hundreds of guides posted all around the forum. If you and the countless other players spent time learning rather then complaining I'd be able to find stuff a lot easier. Every level boss has a set amount of defense. The amount of damage you enflict is your attack x attack skill points. There is also a random factor I'm told added to the end of that equation. Your teir determines the def of boss on that level. A level 100 boss on teir 2 will not have the sane as teir 3. Gree sucks 99% of the time but stop filling the forum with unneeded stuff thay helps nobody do anything. How about you now find me a list of the weapons the missions drop from this last ltq. Car thief in club dis drops car that's 300stat.

k0de
11-30-2013, 05:53 PM
If there is a category of player who benefits more than another, it would have to be the Active ones winning out over what you might best describe as more Casual ones. It seems that anyone with average or better stats for their level can reach L100 without gold as long as they are prepared to invest the time to do it. If you're actually trying, you'll go the distance and then some. The ones who will miss out will be the ones who only log on once or twice a day for a short amount of time and aren't really interested in whether they get there or not.

I'm not farming past lvl 100 (it only costs me one free hit) I think it's gree's ploy to lvl up llps and mlps.
Can anyone here explain to me why Gree needs to have a "ploy" to level up low-level players? Maybe I'm just slow-in-the-mind or something, but I can't understand why they would give two squirts of warm p1ss about what level you're at, or why it benefits them to have you level up quickly.
Just because there's some facet of the game that you don't like or that you feel isn't solely to your advantage doesn't mean that the whole thing is some massive Illuminati-led conspiracy designed to preoccupy you with petty distractions while they go about installing a one-world government (but if an organisation did have a motive such as that, it seems that this would be a reasonably effective strategy).
If, however, there is indeed a Gree Department of Dirty Tricks- conspiring in the shadows and hidden away somewhere in an unassuming back orifice, does anyone know how one would go about applying for a position there? Because the business of trolling window-lickers sounds like it would be a fun profession to be involved in. No doubt it would pay handsomely as well.

If you "understand" that, then you don't really understand much at all. I've been playing for 2 years, but within 6 months, every item in both my inventory and yours will be obsolete. We will both have a maximum of 500 mafia, both be using our 2500 best weapons, and all those weapons will be ones which become available between now and then. The only thing which will separate veteran players from newer ones will be the modifiers which they've accumulated. But if you were to start at L1 today, by the time you reached L250 there would likely be only a very small percentage of todays L200-250s still playing the game. You'd find that most were on a reasonably level playing field with yourself. In short, the fact that someone at L250 has a full compliment of M4A1s and a Diamond Sig doesn't put you at a disadvantage, but failure to understand that the game takes place in a dynamic environment likely will.

cc thunder
11-30-2013, 08:07 PM
If there is a category of player who benefits more than another, it would have to be the Active ones winning out over what you might best describe as more Casual ones. It seems that anyone with average or better stats for their level can reach L100 without gold as long as they are prepared to invest the time to do it. If you're actually trying, you'll go the distance and then some. The ones who will miss out will be the ones who only log on once or twice a day for a short amount of time and aren't really interested in whether they get there or not.

Can anyone here explain to me why Gree needs to have a "ploy" to level up low-level players? Maybe I'm just slow-in-the-mind or something, but I can't understand why they would give two squirts of warm p1ss about what level you're at, or why it benefits them to have you level up quickly.
Just because there's some facet of the game that you don't like or that you feel isn't solely to your advantage doesn't mean that the whole thing is some massive Illuminati-led conspiracy designed to preoccupy you with petty distractions while they go about installing a one-world government (but if an organisation did have a motive such as that, it seems that this would be a reasonably effective strategy).
If, however, there is indeed a Gree Department of Dirty Tricks- conspiring in the shadows and hidden away somewhere in an unassuming back orifice, does anyone know how one would go about applying for a position there? Because the business of trolling window-lickers sounds like it would be a fun profession to be involved in. No doubt it would pay handsomely as well.

If you "understand" that, then you don't really understand much at all. I've been playing for 2 years, but within 6 months, every item in both my inventory and yours will be obsolete. We will both have a maximum of 500 mafia, both be using our 2500 best weapons, and all those weapons will be ones which become available between now and then. The only thing which will separate veteran players from newer ones will be the modifiers which they've accumulated. But if you were to start at L1 today, by the time you reached L250 there would likely be only a very small percentage of todays L200-250s still playing the game. You'd find that most were on a reasonably level playing field with yourself. In short, the fact that someone at L250 has a full compliment of M4A1s and a Diamond Sig doesn't put you at a disadvantage, but failure to understand that the game takes place in a dynamic environment likely will.tl:dr, can we get a shorter version

xXPoisonXx
11-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Nevertheless the boss helps llp's more than hlp's.

k0de
11-30-2013, 09:05 PM
tl:dr, can we get a shorter version
Maybe you can just read every fourth or fifth word. Or the first line today and the next one tomorrow.

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 10:52 AM
tl:dr, can we get a shorter version

idiot user, can we get a better version?

therealbengie
12-01-2013, 10:58 AM
What are you even talking about spawning a level 100 boss and shifting teirs. Why don't you read the hundreds of guides posted all around the forum. If you and the countless other players spent time learning rather then complaining I'd be able to find stuff a lot easier. Every level boss has a set amount of defense. The amount of damage you enflict is your attack x attack skill points. There is also a random factor I'm told added to the end of that equation. Your teir determines the def of boss on that level. A level 100 boss on teir 2 will not have the sane as teir 3. Gree sucks 99% of the time but stop filling the forum with unneeded stuff thay helps nobody do anything. How about you now find me a list of the weapons the missions drop from this last ltq. Car thief in club dis drops car that's 300stat.

that job drops a 180/170 car, i just got one and the damage you deal isn't attack x attack skill points.

HTH